Coaches Console Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.7/5

About Coaches Console

Practice management systems for "Helping Professionals"-Coaches, Nutritionists, Wellness Providers, Consultants. Our systems help people build, manage and organize their practice/business. Learn more about Coaches Console

Jackie C.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
March 2, 2018

“Coaches Console is the BEST all-in-one system for coaches and practitioners.”

ProsAs a seasoned Virtual Assistant specializing in support for busy coaches, this system is my go-to tool for helping manage the back-end of my clients' businesses. Everything needed to grow and manage a successful business -- from a solid CRM to an easy to navigate private client portal to email marketing and autoresponders to online course delivery to a robust shopping cart -- it's all in one place. Coaches Console takes the place of at least 5 separate tools! AND their training and customer support is off the charts amazing. When I'm working in the system and need help or have questions it's super easy to talk to their support team in live chat or submit a ticket (and they respond FAST). Another thing I love about Coaches Console is their responsiveness to the needs of their users -- they encourage feedback and suggestions for making the system better, AND they actually act on it!
ConsWhat I like least about Coaches Console is the course/content delivery module, which is functional but I'd love to see more robust features added ... and I hear they're working on that now.
Devora Gila B.
More Time and Energy for Service-Based Entrepreneur Moms
March 4, 2018

“The Coaches Console is my best-kept secret of my high level of service!”

OverallPeace of mind, organization, professionality, client satisfaction, client referrals, save time and energy
ProsWhat I love about TCC is its ease of use as a streamlined system. Here's why: I started using TCC because I don't have time or energy to mess around figuring out how to manage multiple platforms and nudge a webmaster all the time.
ConsThis is not for the weak of heart -- you do have to spend time and energy LEARNING how to use the system. That's the down side. I guess I don't like being on the steep side of a learning curve. The good news is that they have weekly Q&A coaching calls, weekly topic-focused presentations, an online video and info archive, support center, and live chat. And if you still need help, they provide their own CVA service. I attended their 10-week Bootcamp and found it so helpful and felt the company was so authentic that I joined their team!
March 4, 2018
Patti C.
President & Founder
March 3, 2018

“I stumbled upon Coaches Console for one of my clients and was immediately sold! ”

ProsCoaches Console is the answer to every coach's prayers. This online software allows you to efficiently organize and automate the backend of your business. It's your calendar, contact management system, online billing, website, and marketing all in one place. After using it for one of my clients, I loved it so much I became a Certified Coaches Console Virtual Assistant so I can learn everything I could learn and then help others set up their console. I love being a part of this team. This is the best solution for every coach! Be sure to check it out today!
ConsNot enough coaches are using it! There are too many brilliant coaches that struggle with setting up their business and now you no longer need to worry about that!
Carol W.
March 3, 2018

“exquisite client support and a full system all in one- perfect for entrepreneur coaches”

OverallThis software took me from "spitballs and duct tape" to having "a sexy back end" to my business. I make more money than ever while working much less.
ProsI can stop worrying about the my systems and focus on my work. It has all the stuff I need (forms, calendar, website, even a client portal) in one system. It's a CRM that pulls my new people in fairly effortlessly and keeps them engaged for easy, eventual, on boarding.
ConsLike all software, sometimes there are glitches. The great news is that the team is with you and will help. They are quick to get back to you and listen to your improvement ideas.
Janine H.
March 2, 2018

“With the Coaches Console my small business runs seamlessly! ”

ProsAll of the moving parts can be managed from one place: client data base, calendar, emails, invoicing, newsletter, selling my packages, online courses, and more. The console is very user-friendly and if I need help, the support team is amazing! I have never worked with a company that offers such support. Each question is treated with a genuine desire to help! In addition to the software, excellent training resources are also available. I could not imagine running my business without this tool!
February 6, 2018

“I've seen this company grow, and I've grown with them. It's been amazing. They listen to our needs.”

OverallI'm able to spend less time learning and trying to implement multiple systems. It's all in one place! That means better productivity, which means more income. It also means my clients have ease of use, and everything is in one place for them.
ProsI would say the ease of use and adaptability to multiple business types. I LOVE having everything in one place. I don't need to have multiple software to run my business. It's all here!
ConsWhat I like least is the calendar's inability to allow people to schedule in the same time slot, like for a group.
February 6, 2018
Angee R.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
March 2, 2018

“Best all in one software.”

ProsIt comes with training, a community and support. You're not just getting a software but the support you need to set it up and use if effectively. You are also a part of a community of users so you can collaborate, make connections and support each other. The have additional training that focuses on your business so you can increase your business, which increases your use of the software. Your success is there success.
March 5, 2018

“Seven years of exquisite support and simplification of my coaching business”

ProsHaving all I need in one system which has made it easier the planning, growing and managing of my business so much easier to handle.
ConsThe only thing I didn't like was my slow pace to get the system up and running to serve my needs. Tip: Be willing to invest in a Coaches Console CVA to help you get that done so you can focus on what you do best.
Dorothy S.
Certified Virtual Assistant
March 5, 2018

“Came into my business at the right time!”

ProsI love the fact that they listen to their customer's needs and the fact that they are always improving their product.
Cristina Marcano L.
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 28, 2018

“All your business Coach here”

ProsThis system is complete. Everything you can do here. All your coaching business can be developed from this wonderful platform. From personalizing your own website to scheduling sessions with your clients, tracking and collecting your services. That if you must learn to use it because it is a tool that you can not take advantage of. Once you become an expert you will not know how to do without it.
ConsThis system is quite complex to know it completely, because it adapts to all types of businesses because it is to understand that its functions are broad. But when you know it and know how to use it, it becomes indispensable.
November 28, 2018
Cortney B.
November 2, 2015

“Confusing System. Poor customer service”

OverallThe program is incredibly confusing. You have to be in several classes (which they don't give you the schedule of ahead of time and are incredibly time consuming). The system makes no sense and is the opposite of user friendly. All of the things it replaces (email marketing, contact database, scheduler) are all much more inferior programs than if you paid for individual systems. They also apparently spent one week contacting me because my old debit card for replaced so they couldn't run the card. They left 0 phone messages and then took me out of the program and kept the rest of my money. I wasn't able to use the program due a a large family crisis. I kindly asked for a refund and that I could return in a few months. They refused. I highly discourage anyone from signing up with this company.

By Coaches Console on November 4, 2015
This is Kate Steinbacher one of the founders of The Coaches Console. Wow! Courtney. We are so sorry that was your experience! AND that we were not responsive...UGH It is certainly NOT what we try to provide. If you are willing I'd love to chat off line to discover what went wrong and try to make it right with you. AND we understand that TCC is not the right technology for everyone... The Coaches Console system is a very BIG system as it handles the work of 7 technologies all automated and integrated so they speak to one another seamlessly. We have a 10 week Boot Camp to help people get up and running and put ALL of the parts and pieces to work for them.
November 2, 2015
James F.
July 3, 2009

“Coaches Console Review”

OverallI highly recommend this well designed, well constructed and useful product. I cannot imagine running my business without it, especially in today's competitive environment. I searched long and hard before I found Coaches Console and I could not find any software even remotely close to the quality of this product. Their commitment to quality and excellent service makes this THE choice for coaches.
ProsEase of installation Ease of use with superior teaching tutorials Design features needed for my business Overall integration of features Quality of the software Excellent Graphic design Ease of use for clients
ConsThe only thing I can think of is a feature they plan to have in the future which is a picture upload feathure for clients.
July 3, 2009
April 20, 2018

“Nice yet basic system for interacting between coaches/consultants and clients”

OverallA nice to use software if you have very basic needs. Not for needy hardcore service providers
ProsAn easy to use, streamlined system with basic features such as billing, basic LMS like courses, and interacting with clients
ConsVery basic, many features are missing, such as direct interaction with clients. Also, I can't see it as a "coaching" platform, rather a "consulting" platform
April 20, 2018