RegFox Ratings

Overall

About RegFox

Home of the 99 cent registration! RegFox is the most flexible registration system on the market today. Thousands of the worlds leading brands use RegFox for online registration. Regfox is simple, intuitive yet incredibly powerful. You get total branding control so the registration forms look like your organization. You set whatever convenience/processing fee you'd like, and then you keep 100% of it. RegFox is packed with features like conditional logic, deposits, badge printing and more. Learn more about RegFox

Dave B.
Sports, 1-10 employees
October 13, 2018

“Regfox rocks”

OverallOverall, I would say the Regfox software and Regfox customer support is the best I have ever worked with. Hands down. Customer support is always there (weekdays), everyone very polite (and fun), very smart, and they make you feel special, like one of the team. I mean it. It sounds like a commercial, but it's true.
Pros I run sports classes for kids, and I was able to create registration forms (they call "campaigns") for people to choose classes based on grades, so upon entering a grade, only the grade appropriate classes will show as a choice. Further, I can price each class differently, and I can prorate classes, so someone signing up before the first class will pay full price whereas someone signing up after the first class will pay a prorated lower fee, all done automatically. In truth, the software is thought through so well, so cleverly, that I have not found anything I cannot do if I want. It's really a blank slate restricted by my creativity and ability to think logically. If I wanted to, I can even prevent individuals from registering while other can register if I want. It's really amazing software, that I am still coming to understand and it does pretty much everything I want, and I am not an easy customer to please.
ConsOne con is that sometimes the software can be labor intensive, meaning it takes a lot of work to design certain complex tasks, something I suspect most people will NOT have to worry about. Second, and it's not exactly a "con" of the software, but what one needs to be aware of is that to make this software really "sing" for you, it really helps to like to think about logic a little. It's built for everyone, so everyone can use it to some degree, but not everyone will be able to do anything. But that's where the tech support comes in and they can help.
October 13, 2018
Scott M.
VP of Operations
Sports, 51-200 employees
July 6, 2016

“Cliff Drysdale Tennis on Regfox”

OverallWe have been using the regfox software for roughly 14 months now and the Webconnex team have been exceptional in every aspect..... The Webconnex team are always pushing the boundaries to improve the software based on the most important feature the customer. I not only recommend Webconnex to my colleagues in the industry but make a point to refer then as they have changed our whole online registration process resulting in a huge growth in our online revenue and as a tennis club/camp operator that allows us to spend more time on the court while still taking care of our customers 24/7.
Pros1.The access to the webconnex team 2. The simplicity and exceptional functionality of the software 3.The flexibility to customize the registrations to our needs 4.First class look and professional templates 5.It is very reliable.... this is a big point of contention with software that is out there as alot of similar products are unreliable and do not have the support staff when problems arise and that hurts your reputation and not theirs. 6. the new social media share 7.Most of all the continuos upgrades to the software making it better each and every day and the teams willingness to listen to their customers on areas of improvement.
ConsI would like folders on the new platform like the old one to assist with organization. I know this feature is coming but would be nice to have today.
Recommendations to other buyersSimple..... use it you will love it..... We operate 31 locations around the country and programs and camps of all different types and Regfox works great for all of the allowing us to deliver 1st class service with easy application from our side....
July 6, 2016
Robert P.
Salesforce Administrator
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2019

“Excellent Idea but not so excellent execution”

ProsThe interface, functionality, and page/campaign design options are great. Being able to use our own merchant account through Authorize.net is an added bonus. And the customer support staff are usually friendly, accessible, and helpful.
ConsMy number one ache and pain is the Zapier integration. It is by far the worse experience I have had to date with any Zapier application I have used. It is an unverified build that is very buggy and somewhat unreliable, and it doesn't appear to be a major priority for the Webconnex team to fix or update it. Second are some other bugs in the overall program that I won't take the time to itemize. And then there's the following: the lack of an Android app for check-in, the inability to transfer an attendee from one event to another event without having to manually cancel and then re-enter the registrant information into the new event, the lack of granular control as an admin to prevent the edit of a page or campaign that is not owned or created by the user, the lack of an audit trail for edits made to a page and by whom, no multiple coupon functionality, no validation rule functionality, no duplicate registrant or email functionality, no functionality for translating or converting the page (including field labels) to another language (e.g. Spanish), etc.
July 24, 2019
Kristin S.
January 6, 2016

“Tough interface & product library; Great Customer Service”

OverallPros: RegFox was recommended from someone in the payment transaction industry for registrations. I like that you can customize all sections of the event, and once you spend the time in the beginning it is smooth sailing. You don't have to babysit. The analytics are WONDERFUL. I was contracted to set up an event for someone else, and they are dazzled by having that information to check. I had a great deal of questions and problems while setting up my campaign. It was a blessing to have a responsive customer service team. Cons: The interface is a bit clunky for me. While I am a online registration novice, I do consider myself a pretty tech intuitive person. The set up of my campaign was extremely difficult and user experience unfriendly. Until the campaign launched, I had to call or message the tech support with a plethora of questions daily. Establishing the gateway was easy once I found my information on "settings" but once again - It just was not initiative on the site. Also, there was a glitch on requiring first and last name when I launch initially. The biggest improvement opportunity I saw was for the communication follow ups. Perhaps it was my novice brain, but I was trying to use this page to communicate with the registrants without the use of email. I had a welcome packet to send out and I could not delete the campaign after it was sent out. It also was not clear to me it would not be send out past the first people that were signed up at the time. The problem was resolved, but left me feeling uneasy. Further explanation on how to use this section would be great. All in all - keep up the great customer service, and customization of RegFox. Look to create more efficiencies and clarity for the user while guiding through the platform.
Jake H.
Finance and Operations Staff
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
March 29, 2017

“Great System- Will Continue to Use”

OverallWe had been trying to find a system that was easy for our event attendees to use while also not forcing us to track down payments, and RegFox helps us accomplish exactly what we need. Some of the tools take a bit of getting used to, but the customer support has helped us overcome our hurdles. We really like the automatic payment charge feature, which allows us to get a deposit initially and charges the balance at a later date. This helps some of our families that don't have enough money to pay outright when they sign up, but it ensures we get the money they said they would get to us. We no longer have to track down payments, which saves us countless hours of work. Though the price can get steep for events with a higher cost, the time (and thus cost) saved on the part of our admin team is worth it.
ProsAutomatic payment charging Ease of use for attendees Customer service is knowledgable and helpful
ConsPrice high, but comparable to other programs
March 29, 2017
Michelle V.
Founder/Co-Director of Team Awesome TSWGO,
Non-Profit Organization Management, Unspecified
March 16, 2017

“Great Company & Great Software”

OverallIf I could give a 6 star rating for customer support I would. These guys go above and beyond-- offering things like making short videos to explain/show how to do something on their software, and the ever amazing superpower of NOT getting annoyed when you don't understand how to do something. They want to make this as easy as possible, and they do. The $$ is WORTH it. Registration has been a breeze for all of our athletes. I have worked with other types of software like this, and they can all be a real pain and very confusing. The options they have to add to your registration are incredible. The tie in with GroupRev has been particularly beneficial. Thank you to the amazing team at RegFox for all of their help on our Virtual 10k fundraiser. Not only are you making it easier for us to raise money for our charity, it feels as though all of the extra work you do makes it so you are raising money for our charity right alongside us. Thank you for helping families of children with cancer.
ProsThe ability you have to personalize forms for registering for an event. Also the coupon feature is wonderful!
ConsPossibly make the creating of an event process to include all of the little steps so you don't miss any. Going "behind the scenes", as it were, to find the treasure-trove of all the things your software can do is a little daunting!
March 16, 2017
Elizabeth C.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Unspecified
March 14, 2017

“SO FAR SO AWESOME!”

OverallOkay...so it's the day before we debut the registration and I am writing this review in advance because I refuse to be one of those grumpie-grumps that have to wait to the very end before saying "hooray!"This is not our first registration rodeo (it's our second) but as a VERY small non-profit grassroots organization , due to the complexity and horrible end user experience of our last registration subcontractor, we barely broke even. Needless to say, I contracted RegFox after a lot of research and was still scared to death. Not so anymore. The difference in customer service and ease of use has been phenomenal. I can't imagine that it won't be the same all the way through to the end. I will let you know how it goes. So...I will be posting again as of April 30, 2017 (the day after our event.) All I can guarantee, at this point, to anyone who wants to try this particular service...THEY ARE AWESOME. The email contact folksrespond quickly, appropriately, with curtesy and a sense of humor. Whether computer generated or out of some third world country...I don't know. What I do know is that I FELT and truly believed that I was being advised by my best friend's daughter from next door. That alone was well worth the couple of dollars per registrant that is required by this service. We are very excited to see how our registrants respond. We'll keep this review blog posted! Best regards, Beth Casano, President of WoB, Inc. Vero Beach Florida.
ProsEase of Use. Anyone who has ever worked a publishing program would find this simple beyond belief. Novice program users will find the help videos and commentaries simple to follow. The correspondence with live programmers is fast, efficient and truly amazing
Cons...seriously? Set up...flawless. We'll let you know about end user.
Recommendations to other buyersNot yet.
March 14, 2017
December 4, 2018

“Great solution for small business”

ProsIt has been a great registration solution for our small business it handles all of the payments and details and tracks it every year.
ConsNothing really, except our level we have been using is being phased out and we will no longer be able to afford to use it as a solution for us.
December 4, 2018
Miranda L.
Event and Registration Coordinator
Events Services, 11-50 employees
September 12, 2018

“CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE”

OverallGREAT SERVICE, GREAT SUPPORT, GREAT SOFTWARE!
ProsCustomer Service Analyst "DAVE" helped me out of pinch and went 1 million miles over what was expected to retrieve data that I inadvertently removed. He and his DEV team saved me HOURS of manual work.
ConsThere is nothing I do not like about this software
September 12, 2018
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2019

“Love RegFox”

OverallTried everything else . . . finally found RegFox! It's the best product for our nonprofit learning center's registration needs. The customer support is wonderful too!
ProsRegFox does almost everything we need it to, at a price dramatically lower than its competitors and with a beautiful, intuitive interface that's great for our administrators and our customers.
ConsI wish I could set up automatic payment plans and partial billing.
February 1, 2019
September 5, 2019

“Amazing Platform”

OverallThis platform was previously used for smaller events but they knocked it out of the park for our event with well over 500 attendees.
ProsI used this software for a large scale expo with my company and everything went amazing. The software is so easy to use and the staff is beyond helpful and supportive. I would partner with them any time, any day.
ConsNothing. I loved everything about this platform. New upgrades are happening regularly which make the product better and better.
September 5, 2019
Michael L.
Events Services, Self-employed
February 23, 2018

“Wish I Could Give 10 Stars”

OverallEasy set up, works without any hiccups. Great product!
ProsFirst off - their customer service is incredible! one of the customer rep is awesome and really helped us out of a bind with our event. I've used RegFox for several clients and events and it's been a winner every time. Their fees are more than reasonable, everything works perfectly, and overall it's an awesome product.
ConsTheir primary in-house payment Gateway is WePay. We signed up and started collecting funds for our event, and WePay came back after several tickets were sold and said they were going to have to hold a large amount of funds. This wouldn't work for our event, so we talked to her and she let us know there is another option used for cases like ours. I wish this was advertised as we could have saved ourselves a few days of headaches.... but she got things taken care of immediately and made sure everything was fixed as we needed it to be.
February 23, 2018
Amy L.
Director of Programs
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
October 19, 2017

“Probably the best registration software I have ever used in my 20+ years of managing events.”

OverallMany, but mostly flexibility to create the forms they way I want. I also appreciate the robust analytics and excellent technical support.
Pros- It's super easy to design the registration form and confirmation. - Flexibility with reordering or adding fields - Friendly customer service, and I appreciate the quick, thorough responses! - Robust analytics, which are so helpful; I look forward to seeing the results of our campaign. - Affordable for a non-profit organization, such as ours - I could go on!
ConsJust one thing so far, which is that the font color in the confirmation is inconsistent, and I have tried to highlight the text and choose the color. I still get gray and black text, which must be due to the editor. Do I really need to know HTML to fix this? Should be easier. Other than that, I don't have anything to complain about.
October 19, 2017
Mindy L.
Owner/Photographer
October 12, 2017

“Absolutely LOVE Regfox! Solved every problem I had w/ setting up events, collecting $$ and contracts”

OverallSave time, money, less worry and super easy for my clients to use and submit.
ProsI am a photographer and use regfox for my mini session sign ups, one stop shop for both my clients and I. Customer support is top notch. The software is so easy to navigate and set up. So many different options gives the software incredible adaptability for any event. Great options for sharing on social media. Reports are exactly what you want and need. Fees are super competitive, no other software gives you so much for this price and they deposit it right into your account for you. Regfox is a no brainer.
October 12, 2017
Kevin D.
Global Events & Communications Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2017

“FABULOUS FIVE STARS!”

OverallRegFox has been an incredible tool to use and it really assisted us in streamlining everything to do with the registration process from beginning to end. We have even thought of some ways to improve registrations for us in the future. And even though its ease of use ranked super high for us, their customer service even topped that. We most certainly will be using RegFox for all of our upcoming events. An EASY 5-Star Rating!
ProsEase of use and the capacity and scope of designing a great looking page. Customer Service was top-notch too!
ConsI seemed to have had some issues early on with reports which were inaccurate but it seemed to be with Chrome and not other browser so there was an easy way around that, however, Chrome seems to work just fine now. I do wish that international currency could be an easy option.
April 17, 2017
Tim D.
Creative Director / Do Everything Guy!
Accounting, 1-10 employees
September 7, 2016

“So glad I found RegFox!”

OverallI was asked by Eric to give my thoughts on RegFox vs. RegOnline (our previous online registration solution)... RegOnline vs. RegFox... First off the interface is light years ahead of RegOnline... it's much cleaner and definitely more intuitive! The RegFox logic module is awesome! It's easily understandable by the average person, like me! : ) The price is the big clincher!!!! What we are getting in return for just 99¢ is incredible! Our customers are lowing the simplicity of registering compared to the multi-paged registration that they had to endure with RegOnline. Oh yeah, being able to design your own registration form... freak'n awesome! RegOnline, you're stuck with what they use to style/format their forms. Ours our pretty basic because I got stuck behind the gun after trying to work with a developer to d our own registration on our website... we spent two months on it and I had to scrap everything he did! : / But thankfully I found you guys and had our registration up in a couple of days and making money!!!!! Man, I wish I would have found you guys sooner!!!! I'm sure there is more that I can think of... hope this can get you started! : ) Did I say RegOnline's fees suck! : |
ProsTotally great support! Eric Knopf has been giving us unbelievable support on the project since day one! He blew me away when he actually contacted me on a weekend during his time off to answer questions before we even started using the product. I figured with support like that and and an awesome product like RegFox, we couldn't go wrong! It has been an awesome experience! Also, Katie Runyan and John Gillis were also very, very helpful in our support!
ConsNothing! : )
September 7, 2016
Renewables & Environment, Unspecified
February 7, 2018

“It did everything we wanted it to do! Setting up was easy and the help function amazing!”

OverallIt made us look extremely professional and set the right tone for our event attendees. We're serious, we're technologically advanced and take us seriously!
ProsThe product is very flexible and getting set up is really very easy. Their interface is simple and intuitive and if you need help, their help search tool is excellent and their help videos even better (short and extremely useful to solve your problem). And the Check-In app is fantastic! It did exactly what we hoped it would do and made the day of the event really professional.
ConsThey only need to add a registration reminder email to their offering and they are in the process of doing that. Then they'll be impossible to beat.
February 7, 2018
Sabra D.
March 30, 2017

“The support staff helped Little Bellas”

OverallYour product is amazing, but your customer support is what makes it. If regfox didn't have a team of incredibly effective people to teach and troubleshoot, the product would have a lot less value. The support staff has the ability to synthesize a problem and fix it in a timely, respectful, effective and fun fashion. He's the best support I've ever received across any company I've worked with. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
ProsCustomizable and easy to use. We can get great customer support whenever we need it. IT'S AMAZING and cost effective.
ConsWe can't effectively block financials from accounts who have the exporter function. The waitlist requires some controls to be turns on and off in order to use it.
March 30, 2017
Pam H.
Admin/Registrar
March 2, 2016

“Finally Found the Perfect Registration Application!”

OverallI have been doing event registration for 10 years and have used many different applications out there and, by far, RegFox is the best I've used yet! (And I won't be looking any further!) It is incredibly user-friendly on both the back and front ends. In the past month I've had over 60 forms submitted with not one complaint from a customer! The conditional logic works like a charm. The appearance and functionality on computers, tablets, and phones is great! Processing changes that require a charge increase or refund is incredibly easy. The reports and metrics are superb! The price is right (only 99 cents/paying registrant + the usual credit card fees you'd have with any provider, with no contract.) The customer service has been great - they are quick to respond (usually within minutes if you are on chat) and they are extremely friendly. I was so excited to find them on an internet search and I'm so glad my searching is done! (Totally unbiased review based on lots of years of trying to find the right solution - I have received no special treatment or offer for my review - just a very happy customer!)
March 2, 2016
Nicki B.
Volunteer
June 27, 2017

“Used RegFox as a pre-registration site for a national hydroplane race”

OverallWe were able to collect all the information needed to prepare race entry blanks in advance - which saves a lot of time at check-in/registration. The reports allowed us to know at a glance how many racers we had in each class.
ProsVery easy to use and customize. Let me customize so that we were able to collect all the information we needed about each racer. The reports are easy to use and so easy to customize.
ConsSupport is via e-mail initially. If issue is complicated they will give you a phone number. I would prefer phone call initially.
June 27, 2017
Kathryn B.
Convention Services Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2017

“Where has RegFox been all my life?!”

OverallRegFox ROCKS! Super intuitive, very easy to learn, excellent short tutorials that answer questions thoroughly, reports are easily tailored to fit my clients' needs, pages can be clean and beautiful and still gather rich information, responsive and friendly support... Really - RegFox has decreased my stress tenfold!
ProsSo intuitive - and I love the conditional logic feature. SO easy to use, and still can create a sophisticated site.
ConsSometimes it takes a while to get a response from the Help Desk, but now that I know that I can plan for it. Feels like a start up - really wants to do the right thing, and is working out the kinks while the engine is running. But I have no complaints!!
April 18, 2017
Cyndi B.
Vice President
June 23, 2017

“Heads and Tails above other online registration products! Easy to use, excellent support.”

ProsSuper easy to use! Seriously, I was able to be up and running in hours not days. The level of customization that we could use was much better than the competition. But the very best might have been the customer service -- quick to respond and always had solutions. Choose these guys -- your event registration will be professional and any report you need will be available at your fingertips and can even be scheduled to send automatically.
ConsI would like to see an event check in app. It's a nice to have and would make processing some things at the event check in easier.
June 23, 2017
Perry F.
Marketing and Communications Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
December 7, 2018

“RegFox Review”

OverallThe signup was easy and I learned the tool quickly, but when I introduce others on my team to the tool there is often a learning curve. Otherwise, it does almost everything I need it to and produces good looking customer-facing pages.
ProsRegFox allows you to create custom campaigns for events hosted by our organization, and handles everything from email invites to sign up (we collect everything we need up front!) to payment and withdrawls, and post sign-up communications. This all in one tool makes this process easy!
ConsNo integrations with the tools we use most. Would be nice to have this connect (more easily) to our CRM and not require development effort. The exports allow us to execute a workaround that makes this a viable option to use.
December 7, 2018
Justin H.
Garden Director
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2018

“WebConnex has made life easy for our organization through RegFox”

OverallOutstanding. In previous events, we heard so many complaints about the registration process until we finally discovered RegFox.
ProsWe love how many custom options can be included in the registration process. We used brownpapertickets.com previously and were very limited on adding any additional details to the ticket price. This product is robust enough to take on a complex event with multiple offerings.
ConsThe initial setup took a little while to learn. I had to play around with it for quite some time to ensure it was fully functional.
October 3, 2018
Carrie J.
Marketing and Buyer for CKS Main Street
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Great and easy”

ProsEasy and functional. There was always customer support that could help me. The reports were awesome to use for our actual event, and kept us organized
kalyn h.
Program Manager
1-10 employees
March 15, 2018

“Excellent option for event registrations!”

OverallWebconnex has a great suite of options for organizational needs as far as event and constituent management.
ProsWith Regfox's new and improved drag and drop system, designing pages just got a lot easier! We used this for multiple events and really appreciated the ease of which we could view registrations and analyze data.
ConsThe pricing system is per transaction now, it used to be subscription based. This could be a fairly large negative for organizations that have large income events as a larger portion will go to the software.
March 15, 2018
David F.
Managing Partber
1-10 employees
March 24, 2018

“Simple and Powerful Event Landing Page Builder”

OverallTry it and see what I mean. It has worked well for three of my clients so far.
ProsRegFox has become a go to for me and several clients and for good reason. This landing page builder is an event registration platform that seamlessly manages the website and backend for events and event registration. The designs are simple yet professional and visually pleasing. The functionality is top notch and it is easy to design and publish with no coding required. This is a great event registration platform with mobile responsiveness and paperless ticketing.
ConsNot so much a con but worth mentioning. The platform is a Service offered by the payment processor, webconnex. You are basically forced to use their payment system or pay a high per sale charge. Their payments system is pretty decent.
March 24, 2018
Tarah T.
December 20, 2016

“Excellent Customer Service ”

OverallI have now run to registration campaigns through RegFox, and I can't say enough positive things about the customer service staff. First, having them available at the click of the button to ask questions is excellent. Sometimes it is just a quick "hey which button do I click" and sometimes it is more complicated but either way there is always someone friendly and eager to help. I even had issues with the payment processor company during my first campaign and the customer support staff went way above and beyond to try to find a different payment processor that could meet our needs. As someone who works for a non-profit, it is so nice to meet other individuals who are passionate about what they do - and love to help people. I would absolutely recommend this program to any of our sibling organizations when organizing their events.
December 20, 2016
March 7, 2018

“Great DIY registration software - perfect for small to medium-sized businesses”

ProsGives you amazing options for customizing every aspect of your event's tickets, and the registration page. We used to use Eventbrite, and this blows it out of the water.
ConsThe integrations could be better. Especially when it comes to Facebook tracking pixels. The way it's set up now, if someone clicks an FB ad with conversion tracking and registers for a different event, it still counts as a conversion for that ad.
March 7, 2018
Gerry G.
Registrar
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2017

“RegFox is an easy to use registration system that is just right for our ministry.”

OverallRegFox provides an easy to use system for conducting online registration and funds collection.
ProsThe ease of use is a major plus for this system. The ability to collect registration fees online and receive daily deposits provides excellent support for our accounting needs. The registration page looks great on all devices (computer, tablet, and phone). The statistical reports provide an excellent tool for analyzing registration data.
June 28, 2017
Justina T.
Membership and Program Coordinator
May 31, 2017

“This has been a really great and innovative experience. ”

ProsI enjoy the use of tools and the process of creating a registration interface to our org's liking that meets our purposes.
ConsI think some of the placement for certain tools aren't the clearest. Understanding the "actions" field and how it worked, as well as applying discounts for multiple registrants seemed to be difficult. I figured it out, but placement and more information on how to utilize these tools should be improved.
Roy C.
Senior Web Developer
Education Management, 201-500 employees
July 23, 2019

“Similar product to TicketSpice with options for multiple events”

ProsI like how weconnex created two different platforms for ease of use depending on the type of event you want to go with. It was a single login with both TicketSpice and RegFox. Both are similar but one is built mainly for conferences and seminars.
ConsTech support is still being determined. They have a chat option but no real support desk ticketing system yet.
July 23, 2019
Lauri S.
Principal and Founder
Law Enforcement, Unspecified
April 13, 2018

“Great product at a good price”

OverallI use it to register attendees for my conference and training events.
ProsFairly easy to use - only slightly buggy. They just added the ability to print badges and it works well and is easy. I've had virtually no problems.
ConsI'm still waiting for the invoice feature that they told me two years ago was six months away. And they don't seem to have it as a high priority.
April 13, 2018
Riley P.
Administrator
April 19, 2017

“Easy to Use, almost 100% Idiot Proof!”

OverallI absolutely loved using RegFox for our event. It takes what could be hours of work and compiles it down into quick to access information. My favorite part is the coupon codes. Our conference has various scholarships and discounts and being able to make various coupon codes made things so much easier on the administrative end! We will be using RegFox for all of our events now.
ProsCoupon Codes, downloadable spreadsheets
ConsI would've like a little more customization on the page layout.
April 19, 2017
Brenda W.
VP, Training & Business Development
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2017

“So easy to use! It made our event registrations go so smoothly!”

OverallI did not have to worry at all about registrations. My event was so easy to setup in the software and looked so professional. For our first event, everyone was impressed! The cc processing fees were the same as my current processor and everything funded within two days of each transaction. Summary - i loved it because i didn't have to worry about it.
ProsThe software does everything I need to register my attendees. It was SO nice not to have to worry about that part of our event. There was not even one hitch! They also automatically wait listed anyone over our maximum allowed.
ConsI could not add an attendee after the close date for normal attendees. I had two VIPs who came the day of the class. I had to send emails from our marketing email client because I could not send to the VIPs from REGFOX.
July 19, 2017
Louis K.
Content Coordinator
January 11, 2016

“Amazing Service”

OverallI think the RegFox platform is great! There are a few design functionalities I would like to see added but I'm sure these will come with time and they are very receptive to hearing some of my design functionality ideas to get over to the dev team. But overall, it is an amazing tool for getting people to register for your events. Despite some functionality shortcomings, the tool itself is very easy to use and the customer service is some of the best I've ever had. Wait, it is the best! I work with a number of platforms like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Facebook, Adwords, Infusionsoft, Sales Force, Hubspot, Unbounce, Lead Pages and more, and the service I have received today is second to none. Simply the best!
January 11, 2016
Gail W.
Graphic Artist
August 4, 2017

“We are a large church who hosts many events requiring registration. Regfox was the perfect answer.”

ProsThe flexibility of the software is amazing and set-up is intuitive. Price is great! Lots of bang for your buck. The addition of conditional logic is a great feature.
ConsWould love a few more payment options as far as deposits are concerned. Currently only one deposit and final payment are allowed. We would love to be able to set-up multiple deposits.
August 4, 2017
Lai-Yan F.
October 12, 2016

“First-time Regfox experience for conference of 200+”

OverallI had a great experience using Regfox! It is super easy to learn and navigate. I was particularly impressed with the ease of exporting registration lists, modifying registrations (refunds for specific amounts - fabulous), and setting up the registration form to my preferences. I had some trouble getting quick assistance from customer support, but they were always friendly and helpful once I heard from them.
ProsPrice point, ease of functionality, robust and capable of doing a lot while remaining simple and easy to use
ConsLimited control over badges, lack of responsive customer support
October 12, 2016
Vicky S.
Conference Coordinator
February 11, 2016

“Great Experience So Far”

OverallRecently switched to RegFox and so far we love it! First of all, the customer service is the best! They walk you through everything, and they answer every question and comment in a timely fashion. I am an east coast customer and they are a small company based out of the west coast, so I was concerned that I would not get the quickest responses, but I was wrong, they are very quick to respond and they are extremely helpful. I have had a really wonderful experience so far. There have been several instances where I have asked about a feature, and within days they add that feature, which is pretty incredible! And you can not beat the price!
February 11, 2016
Christine B.
Designer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2017

“The RegFox software did everything I needed and was quick and easy for my attendees to use.”

OverallSuccessful event marketing online beyond my normal social media circle.
ProsProfessional look without needing to learn too much to program. Quick and easy implementation of new events. Good reports and service.
ConsNot completely customizable - a trade off for the ease of use and affordable price.
June 11, 2017
Rebecca M.
January 9, 2017

“Great Product and Great Service”

OverallAs a nonprofit we have had to use bare bones online registration programs for a long time. Part of that is because the cost of steam-lined programs was beyond our budget. RegFox is not only one of the most affordable options for our small art center, it is the best. We've had lots of positive feedback about our new registration system and setting it up on the back end is also functional and calls for minimum repetition of information. We love it! Thanks so much for answering all of our questions and helping us fix mistakes we made along the way. We Highly Recommend RegFox!!!
January 9, 2017
Natalie B.
Community Faculty
Higher Education, 5001-10,000 employees
January 29, 2019

“Finally, an affordable conference registration software”

OverallThe forms are nice, the software is easy to use, the support is great and an affordable price for the product and service offered.
ProsWe run an annual conference that is much more complicated than Eventbrite can handle. The conditional logic is so easy to use and lets us configure the conference exactly the way we'd like. The support staff is phenomenal! They are only a chat away and are very quick to answer as well as follow up to make sure I got the help I needed.
ConsI've been looking for awhile and this is the best software I've found to set up my conference.
January 29, 2019
Kendall S.

“Very Impressed”

OverallGreat, quick customer service! Really appreciated having real, interactive conversation and help from the CSR that is not just an automated response. Platform design is very easy to navigate. Any questions I had were promptly answered and all issues resolved with super helpful tips and tricks from the RegFox team. Registration form features are very well-developed and actions are even better! Impressed with this new version and the custom design capabilities to match our event's branding. Very excited to see future improvements and additions to the check-in app.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 31, 2018

“Cheap, effective, and easy to use”

OverallIf you have an event coming up that requires (or would benefit from) registration online, this is really a great place to do that.
ProsAt first, the pricing model for this seemed a little offputting, but once you actually realize how much money you end up saving with RegFox over their competitors, it was an easy decision. Not only is it cheap, but it is super easy to create a beautiful landing page to invite people to your events. The registration process is easy and very well organized on the backend. You don't even need any coding knowledge to get this working.
ConsFinding something to put here is pretty difficult. A very small negative was that when trying to find something very specific I wanted to do, but had a little trouble locating. I don't feel this was due to the user interface being unintuitive though, so again, very small.
August 31, 2018
Kalyn H.
September 8, 2017

“One of the most affordable in the business”

ProsPlanning events and keeping track of registrations got a lot easier with this app. And even better, the transaction costs are much lower than most competitors
ConsThe app does not integrate with a lot of new CRM softwares so make sure to check on that. However, their reporting and exporting is intuitive so you can usually find a way around this.
September 8, 2017
Lisa M.
December 15, 2016

“Awesome customer service”

OverallI am not a very tech savvy person but with the help of the regfox team, I was easily able to create my first campaigns. The support from their customer service team has been exceptional and always very prompt. There have been a few things I have not been able to do on their site that will be important for my business in the future and they have been more than willing to make changes to support the needs of our company! I highly recommend them and it is by far the most affordable, high-quality, registration service out there. I did quite a bit of research and was thrilled that I found them and even though I have only been using them for the past two months, I could not be happier.
December 15, 2016
Kalyn H.
December 12, 2016

“Excellent customer service”

OverallYou can literally virtually chat, at any time! To get answers to whatever questions or issues might come up while making registration pages. The report features make registration tracking easy and efficient while gathering the information YOU need through customizable pages. The drag and drop system is super easy to use and the prices are extremely competitive.
ProsCustomer service rocks! Good price for ticket sales and registrants.
December 12, 2016
Lisa C.
Principal
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“RegFox is the BEST! Forget about CVENT”

OverallEvent planning, email campaigns, event follow-up.
ProsIt is so easy to use, and completely customization.
ConsSo far it's amazing! I can' think of anything negative.
April 24, 2019
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
June 22, 2018

“Easy registration software for an affordable price!”

ProsRegfox has a great drag and drop design system for your registration pages. You can have complete control over what information you want to gather from registrants.
ConsRegfox does not integrate with most accounting software like QuickBooks or web-based CRM. So, unfortunately, you have to re-enter information elsewhere.
June 22, 2018
David D.
April 24, 2017

“Happy first time user”

OverallHaving never worked with any online registration platforms, except as a registrant on others, I was at first intimidated, especially since I knew we had pressure to raise conference fees. The RegFox team was consistently cheerful, prompt and supportive while careful to direct me to their own orientation materials. Really quite a satisfactory experience - easy to use, great access to event management metrics.
April 24, 2017