Nintex Foxtrot RPA Ratings

Overall

About Nintex Foxtrot RPA

Foxtrot excels at automating manual data processes, including data extraction and entry. Foxtrot navigates websites and pages with ease, scraping and extracting only the data you want. Whether you're integrating existing systems or building a program from scratch, we offer the fastest solution to unlock the potential of your business through increased worker productivity, improvements in accuracy, decreased costs, and more. See ROI in as soon as the first few days! Request a demo now. Learn more about Nintex Foxtrot RPA

Megan L.
Programmer/System Operator
August 8, 2017

“Foxtrot is an integral part of our daily operations and core maintenance.”

ProsI love that I have the ability to completely automate my foxtrot scripts (schedule a batch file to launch foxtrot, foxtrot unlocks the workstation, performs the task, and re-locks the workstation). Mundane tasks that need to occur on a daily basis but are tedious to our employees are written as foxtrot scripts and scheduled to run in the middle of the night. Also, the wide variety of actions on hand when writing scripts often allows for several ways to accomplish any given task, and the act of writing a foxtrot script is intuitive to users with and without a programming background. We have used foxtrot to solve tiny, one-time issues as well as to aid in much larger, long-term applications. Foxtrot has become an integral part of our daily operations and core maintenance.
ConsI currently do not have any complaints about this product. Advancements are always being made and technical support is always friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.
Ceyhun M.
Credit Specialist
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
August 23, 2018

“Automate routine tasks and save time with Foxtrot”

OverallAt work I not getting bored anymore while doing same tasks everyday. Foxtrot takes care of such tasks, saves my time and energy and allows me focus on important problems.
ProsAt work most of our tasks are routine and almost same. Despite these tasks seem easy but they are very time consuming. Foxtrot Robotic Process Automation is like an invisible assistant who are doing such tasks behalf you and gains extra time to you. For me the best feature of Foxtrot is data capturing and transferring it to excel. Data capture and entry is the most boring task for me and also harmful for my eyes. But thanks to Foxtrot I automate such tasks. Another cool side of Foxtrot is that it performs tasks faster than me with no mistakes. Whenever there is a new task which is different from others I just perform it once and record it. Then whenever this task needs to be done I just play it. That is all.
ConsAll is great but there is one feature which would be great if added. It is pop up and color detection feature. For example if I click any button and if green pop up appears it would be great if it automatically detects and perform specified task. If red detected performs another action. I Hope this feature will be added soon.
August 23, 2018
Mike W.
Application Solution Architect
August 8, 2017

“Foxtrot makes routine tasks that cannot be automated with straight coding a breeze!”

OverallWe have automated routine, redundant tasks - not to eliminate headcount, but to free up existing employees to do more interesting and beneficial things for the company.
ProsThe flexibility of the actions Foxtrot can make against disparate systems is amazing. It does take some thought and trial/error to get things working just right, but in the end you can make Foxtrot almost as smart as a person sitting in front of the machine. The more routine the task, the better, but complex interactions are also possible.
ConsThe biggest drawback is that Foxtrot still doesn't work against browsers other than Internet Explorer. And browser interactions against sites that use some frameworks on top of html are troublesome to impossible. This does limit some of the potential for automation, but it's more of an exception in most cases.
Richard S.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
November 18, 2018

“Foxtrot is a total game changer for companies with rutines!”

ProsIs there anything you can't like about the Foxtrot? It is all-in-one tool for all automation needs within the Windows environment (and more). What I like about Foxtrot the most is that no matter what do you need to automate, you can always do it many different ways. Also you don't have to be some rocket scientist or programmer, you can start automating with Foxtrot even if you know just how to use all the software you are using on daily basis within your work. On the top of that, Foxtrot has a group of amazing people behind, who are always here to help you!
ConsThere is nothing on my mind at the moment. The updates are received on regular basis, new functions are added very often, so there is nothing to complain about.
November 18, 2018
John L.
Vice President - Loan Operations
August 15, 2017

“We are more effective, efficient, and accurate when we use Foxtrot.”

OverallWe get more done with Foxtrot. Whenever I have a chance, I recommend Foxtrot to others.
ProsIt is easy to use and there seems to be no limit. We use Foxtrot not only for mass file maintenance, but we use it as a loan interface to set up loans, we use foxtrot to extract information, and use Foxtrot in place of a tax service interface. I like the simple drag and drop feature of the target. I've used Foxtrot for almost 20 years and each version gets better. I enjoy the latest update as it allows me to see more of what's going on. It would easier to determine what I don't like. Having become foxtrot certified, we are able to do much more.
ConsThe one thing I found with the latest version (12.3) is when importing data (specifically a .csv file), if the file is currently open in excel, I am unable to import the file into Foxtrot. Also, if I am running different scripts one after the other, I find that I have to close out of Foxtrot completely in between scripts, otherwise I am unable to import the new data. I did not have this issue with previous versions.
Anthony W.
IT
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
August 18, 2017

“We've been Foxtrot users for about 10 years at our bank. They are awesome!”

OverallIt saves us so much time and repetitive keystrokes. It is extremely accurate and has many fail safes to ensure accuracy.
ProsCustomer Support is unmatched, you call and you get a person and they are very helpful. They suggest items to help your scripts and really want to assist you to get the job done. Features keep getting added all the time, works great with browsers, thick clients and 3270-emulators. Saves us tremendous time keying in repetitive items. Users can build their own scripts and automate their own tasks without the help of IT, which they love. It has saved us hundreds of hours of repetitive tasks, literally.
ConsGetting data into the system is a bit clunky. They've improved a bit with the newest release, but it still is difficult to "load" the data that it is to process.
Matthew H.
Loan Post Closing Team Lead / Data Analyst
August 15, 2017

“Great Software. User Friendly. Extreme time saver for repeat procedures.”

OverallAutomated many repeat procedures that are able to be completed prior to workday.
ProsThe Foxtrot Robotic Process Automation is an ease to navigate software. The newer versions make it easier to find the functions that you need. Support is extremely willing to assist with any issues that you encounter.
ConsThe Foxtrot Robotic Process Automation software has some issues interacting with child windows of other software and can get hung up.
mark p.
Deposit account specialist
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
April 26, 2018

“I author FOXTROTS almost daily and have multiple FOXTROTS that run daily processes.”

ProsEasy to use and a real time saver for daily processes. Its really a fairly hands off process especially when used in green screen type emulators. Very simple to write scripts and easy to find options.
ConsSome small issues with send clicks losing there way sometimes it seems to really work better with emulators but some web and gui type interfaces not as much.
April 26, 2018
Mathias B.
Senior Consultant
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
August 23, 2017

“Amazing experience - by far the most intuitive and useful product in the market!”

OverallWith Foxtrot, I am able to deliver automation solution to our enterprise customers and at the same time hand over a tool to the users that enable them to work with RPA themselves. This makes for a quick and sure ROI for the customers, which is the core goal of automation implementations.
ProsI got up and running within minutes (easy installation process) and I found Foxtrot very easy to work with. Additionally, it has all the needed functionality and contains very complex capabilities. Especially OCR, formula actions, decision-making, and Excel functionality. Since then, I've implemented numerous solutions to our customers and they are all very satisfied with Foxtrot.
August 23, 2017
Jose S.
Business Intelligence & Big Data Manager
April 30, 2018

“Great software, automations and easy to use”

OverallWe have been able to automate virtually every single aspect of mass maintenance tasks as well as set in motion a whole campaign of remote process automation tasks which will make us a lot more efficient and faster at performing tasks.
ProsI love the ease of use and the myriad of options and settings that the application allows you to control natively. It works with the majority of emulator systems and when it doesn't, they are very diligent in researching solutions. The application allows for the simple automation of tasks in a fraction of the time and allows the user to cut out any IT involvement and time that it would take to implement a programmatic change.
ConsThe application gets hung up a lot when set to full speed on automation software. Some of the older windows based applications do not work on the platform.
Paul F.
Application Programmer/Analyst
August 8, 2017

“Excellent product to work with and am amazed with it's capabilities.”

ProsIt's easy to learn and achieve what I want in most cases. I have been able to automate most processes that I have attempted with Foxtrot. Enablesoft regularly updates the product to keep it current with new technologies and features.
ConsLimitations with Jack Henry's Xperience software. Most of our bank functions and products are moving into Xperience. I would like the software to work more with products in Xperience.
Tim P.
Analytic Consultant 3
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
August 8, 2017

“Great tool for data entry functions that are consistently similar”

OverallSaves FTE time and corporate dollars
ProsProvides efficiencies for data entry department, helps with monotonous data entry tasks same FTE time and corporate dollars
Consneed training, everyone I know who has used it has had to do hands on learning. no official training was provided
Raymond B.
Senior Technology Architect III
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2017

“A great tool for RPA.”

OverallAutomating repetitive tasks on a daily basis.
ProsEase of use. Rapid script development to implement automated processes across multiple applications and platforms.
ConsThe inability to upload a spreadsheet into a list rather than having to type out all of my translations.
August 10, 2017
Tatiana F.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 25, 2017

“Extremely powerful and time saving tool!”

OverallIt saves a lot of time so I can focus on more creative tasks.
ProsFoxtrot solves a lot of my routine tasks. The installation / update process is very simple and straightforward and takes a few minutes. You don't have to be IT guru to work with it :) You can learn really fast. Also the product is updated regularly. And even I am not using it for a long time, but I can see and appreciate all the improvements of new versions.
August 25, 2017
April 30, 2018

“Love to have mundane maintenance tasks completed accurately and in a timely manner!”

OverallThis software has automated maintenance changes and has helped us when we have had product conversions.
ProsI really appreciate the flexibility to handle many different tasks. I like it that it is so easy to use - learning the product didn't take much time at all. Support has been very helpful. They understood quickly what I needed and had a solution immediately. The program has also been instrumental when we had large conversions.
ConsI wish I had more uses for FoxTrot. It has been so helpful to get tasks completed quickly and accurately. I certainly has prevented many headaches.
Melinda D.
VP
August 8, 2017

“Seems quite simple to use at the beginner level, yet is sophisticated enough to perform complex task”

OverallMass changes in a short time.
ProsIt is easy to use and intuitive. It is simple enough for a "beginner" to use, but is customizable to run much more complicated scripts as well.
ConsHonestly, there aren't many things that I dislike. We use it mostly for Fiserv Navigator, and some of the Foxtrot enhancements seem to make the scripts run somewhat more slowly, although that has improved with the more recent upgrades
Lauren D.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
May 1, 2018

“I thoroughly enjoy using this software. It is user friendly, intuitive and just fun!”

OverallI get to assist my clients with their projects using this software.
ProsI like that the software allows me to assist other people in being more productive. I also like that it is challenging enough to make it not boring and that I'm always learning new tricks and finding new processes to automate.
ConsI think the Help feature could be a bit better and maybe include some sample applications for each task.
May 1, 2018
Zack M.
IT App Support Lead
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
August 18, 2017

“Software is awesome, Service after the purchase is just as great!”

OverallSaving on time and errors!
ProsTraining and Support Teams are always willing to help. So many amazing features and options. You will find many uses for this application.
David M.
Application Support Specialist
August 8, 2017

“I have had a great experience where I have been very productive”

OverallMany
ProsThe ease of programming. I am not a fan of Powershell so this is a great alternative. I hope this will continue to be around for years to come.
ConsWhen targeting doesn't work with Fiserv Navigator. I know it is out of the enablesoft realm but I use the majority of my work within this environment.
Shah Abdul Latif B.
Software Engineer
11-50 employees
March 22, 2018

“A very reliable software for productivity”

ProsVariety of automated features. Quite easy to use. Keeps on improving with every new version. Training and support staff is phenomenal.
ConsUploading of spreadsheets could have saved even more time by eliminating the need to type the script again.
March 22, 2018
Yuko M.
Data Analyst
Automotive, 1001-5000 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallElimination of data entry errors and time.
ProsIt has become very easy to create scripts since it was upgraded to Foxtrot 1. Users can eliminate a lot of entry errors and time.
ConsWhen the connection between IBM i emulator and Foxtrot is fast enough Foxtrot scripts don't seems to run properly.
Ryjairo K.
Senior Application Services
Banking, 51-200 employees
March 19, 2019

“Foxtrot”

ProsVery incredible automation application. Mass input in minutes. You can let end user use it. Wooow, this is so a great app.
ConsMay be a little difficult to learn. There are so much functions and you may take a while to learn all things
March 19, 2019
Kenneth C.
Financial Services, Self-employed
November 16, 2018

“Able to learn Foxtrot in less than 2 month”

ProsEasy 2 understand, Easy 2 navigate and use logic action icons, no programming needed, no coding experience is not an issue.
ConsNothing I honestly believe, not for my main purpose.
November 16, 2018
Jessica G.
Client Services Manager
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
December 5, 2017

“I love this product. I have not had a moment of displeasure with Foxtrot.”

ProsAside from being very user friendly, it actually does what it's advertised to do. The success team is just that-success driven. Best help desk EVER! Foxtrot has an A1 support team that always comes to the rescue.
December 5, 2017
Susana C.
AO,Sr. Business Analyst
August 8, 2017

“Foxtrot is the Best Software in RPA that you can trust at a 100%”

OverallBeing part of different project and learn from different departments.
ProsYou can count on Foxtrot with great projects that requires any part-time or full-time processes converted into automated and efficient new procedures.
Rod C.
October 16, 2015

“Reliable, fast, works with total accuracy”

OverallThe Foxtrot technology works like an automated employee. It's easy to learn to use and works incredibly fast and with 100% accuracy. One does not need to be an IT professional and it can be quickly learned and used by non-tech personnel to automate database management.
October 16, 2015
Katie C.
Loan System Administrator
Banking, 51-200 employees
May 3, 2018

“Wonderful”

ProsI like the time that it saves me for mass data entry to our core. The training opportunities are great refreshers. The customer support team is great.
ConsI wish the training guide had more details. There isn't really anything I have found to dish like as we are new users.
May 3, 2018
Peter Z.
IT Data Operations Manager

“Powerful tool. ”

ProsFlexibility of automating virtually anything that is browser based. I can see it useful in many areas within our organization.
ConsWell, even though the concept is simple however it takes a lot of time and practice to learn if enough to be able to take advantage of Foxtrot.
Babar M.
Application Developer & Technical Administrator
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
August 8, 2017

“I'm very new to Foxtrot and I already find it a very productive tool in terms of usability.”

OverallAutomate Human work.
ProsIt's easy drag and drop actions. Ability to think outside of the box. New Rich interface, Customized themes make it more look like a software.
ConsI think to me is The Installation process that we have to go through with having different types of emulators.