ClassJuggler Ratings

Overall

About ClassJuggler

ClassJuggler Dance is an affordable cloud-based customer & class management solution for dance studios, packed with features to simplify how you run your business, such as class scheduling, student/family/instructor management, robust email tools, easy-yet-powerful reporting tools, invoicing, online bill pay & customer self-service, free online/phone support, and a 100% mobile-friendly customer portal so your customers can sign up and pay for classes online! Sign up today to get 30 days free! Learn more about ClassJuggler

Shannon M.
March 6, 2018

“From the onset the Class Juggler screen looks complex as there is a lot to look at all at once. ”

OverallThere are a lot of great features that we are still beginning to tap into. Enrolling students into events as if it was a class, limits the paperwork that needs to be done for the many different events that we hold on a monthly basis. One difficulty is that we have several different staff members sharing our computers at once and it is a bit time consuming to log in and out often when sharing with another staff member. It is good, however that when staff make changes into the system it does keep track of who made the changes. That has been helpful in the training process as we then can identify which staff member is making mistakes and needs more training.
ProsI like the ability to keep track of make-ups for students who miss their classes. This is very important to our company. We can easily go back and see all of the attendance for our students and track full classes easily. We can now use a staff reward system for full classes as it is easier to track than our last system and that has been motivational to our staff as a whole.
ConsI do not like that all funds that are in the account automatically get charged at the end of the month for those who are on Autopay, even if the due date for some of the funds has not come up yet. Due to this issue we are still having to use another program. This difficulty is still an important one to fix so we can phase out the use of our other system. Using two systems has created some confusion in communicating with our clients about what they owe and that confusion has created some frustration for our customers. Our office staff has been received several frustrated phone calls from customers about this issue.

By ClassJuggler on March 10, 2018
Thanks for your review, Shannon. Glad to hear that ClassJuggler helps you keep track of student makeups and to facilitate your staff reward system! We also appreciate your comments regarding account payments. We take such suggestions into consideration when planning upcoming product upgrades.
March 6, 2018
Lissa O.
Artist
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
March 25, 2017

“What a Timesaver!”

OverallI own a small children's art studio named Bristles Art Studio. We teach after school art lessons, host paint nights, children's birthday parties, paint your own pottery, and summer art camps! I was having such a hard time with keeping up with accounts and registration. When I would host my summer camp registration, there would be an angry line out the door!! Now with ClassJuggler, I can host registration online, and people can register in their PJ's! It is so easy for them to "hold their spot" in a summer camp by depositing money online with their credit card, and I don't have to worry about hassling them for weeks about it. The best part about ClassJuggler is thier customer support. I have called a few times when I got into a part of the software that I wasn't sure about. They spend time with you on the phone, walking you through every step! It really is amazing! I am not computer savvy at all, but I can do Class Juggler. I also like that I can email or text certain groups of students about reminders or class cancellation, without having to email my entire list of customers. I used to use another software for emailing customers, but now I just use ClassJuggler. It has been a huge timesaver for me. I used to spend so much time after students left, getting the accounts in order. No more!
ProsOnline bill payment Online registration Easy to use
ConsI wish it had an app for phones/iPads that administrators could use
Recommendations to other buyersGreat customer service. Excellent with helping me through the process!

By ClassJuggler on March 30, 2017
Lissa, so glad to hear that ClassJuggler's efficiencies have help you get rid of your "angry lines out the door" during registration. :) We look forward to serving you and your Bristles Art Studio for many more years!
March 25, 2017
Suzanne P.
1-10 employees
March 21, 2017

“Good Software for the money and great customer service”

OverallThis is our 2nd year using the software for our dance studio. Last year we used it to for our student enrollment, class scheduling and reporting. This year we started using it to bill our customers and track tuition and payments. I relied on customer service quite a bit while I was setting up the financial side of things, and they were extremely patient and helpful. We still only accept cash or check but are looking at adding a credit card option for next year. We also don't use the customer portal option currently. Class Juggler has helped us keep our heads as we grow. The only thing I would like to see is an option to help us create recital orders. The interface isn't very pretty or intuitive, but it does function well and it doesn't take much time to figure things out. I would rather have a hard working reliable software than an unreliable one that looks pretty.
ProsReliable, updates are useful. Reporting often has an export option so it can be manipulated and customized in excel. Monthly tuition statements are easy for the customer to read and understand. Customer service is helpful.
ConsNo recital/performance/ dance order option. Not very pretty to look at and not intuitive.

By ClassJuggler on April 17, 2017
So glad to hear that ClassJuggler has helped you "keep our heads as we grow," Suzanne. :-) And we hope to continue growing with you, which we will continue to do by listening to your suggestions and allowing them to influence our ongoing product development, so thanks!
Aline M.
Owner/Director
March 24, 2017

“Amazing company with the BEST personalized customer service!”

OverallClassjuggler has all the functions we need we need and more. That being said, I can go on to describe what you can find on their website or I can tell you what I love about them. I'm choosing the second option. At a time when customer service options are being limited (email or live chat only) classjuggler still offers free phone support. Admittedly, I'm not very technologically inclined. The staff has always handled me with grace and kindness with a splash of humor. All messages are returned PROMTLY and sometimes they even respond after hours! How often so you see that?! Additionally, they are open to suggestions and have made changes to the system based upon direct feedback. I was so impressed the day they listened to my concern and then changed the system because of it! They are a small business that deserves our support not because they are small, but because they are wonderful and have earned it! The small business part is just a bonus! A huge thank you to John and his staff for years of wonderful service!
ProsHave I mentioned customer service? Cost
ConsI haven't come across any that weren't fixed.

By ClassJuggler on March 30, 2017
Wow, Aline, such detailed reasons for why ClassJuggler has proven to be the right choice for Exploration Movement -- we are grateful, and honored to continue serving you.
Elise E.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 21, 2017

“Most flexible class management software”

OverallOur organization has been using ClassJuggler for over 10 years, and we love it. We are not actually a dance school. We are a homeschool cooperative, but it works great for our situation. We have looked at tons of other class management services over the past 10 years, but we have never found one with as many features at such an affordable price. Since we offer a la carte classes in all kinds of subjects on a varying schedule with varying costs associated with each class, our program does not fit into most "school" software programs. The ones that might work are extremely expensive and not as flexible. ClassJuggler has always been able to handle all of our complicated needs.
ProsExtreme flexibility in class scheduling, class pricing, payment options for customers. Great support as well.
ConsHas a bit of an "old school" feel especially in the customer login area. No feature to show teacher bios to help customers in selecting classes.

By ClassJuggler on April 15, 2017
Thanks for your 5-star rating, Elise. Glad to hear that ClassJuggler is working well for your homeschool coop. You'll be happy to know that we're upgrading the customer login in 2017. :)
Jessie L.
Director & Teacher
March 24, 2017

“CJ saves me hours and hours of time!”

OverallExcellent customer service- always friendly and helpful! 5 star awesomeness. I gave 4 starts only because there are times when I have to wait for a call-back and wish I could reach someone immediately. Great software for my dance center. When we first started using CJ, I felt like I was on vacation because it simplified my job and saved me so much time. I don't know what I would do without it!
ProsThat it is made specifically for dance schools and understands our needs! Upgrades and improvements are very much appreciated.
ConsI wish the billing cycle could be tweaked more specifically to fit the needs of individual studios. I wish the credit card possibilities included PayPal since it's so much cheaper.

By ClassJuggler on March 30, 2017
Thanks so much, Jessie, for your words of praise. Any time ClassJuggler's efficiencies can help you to "feel like I was on a vacation because it simplified my job and saved me so much time," we are tickled pink. Thanks also for your constructive requests for billing and merchant processing. We will take these into consideration on future product upgrades.
Kimberly C.
Fine Art, 1-10 employees
March 24, 2017

“Perfect for my business ”

OverallI've been using Classjuggler since 2014 and have to say, it was the best decision I've made for my business. I went from keeping my books on paper and having no monthly billing statements for my customers. There is so much that Class juggler offers with such a low monthly cost I wouldn't use anything else! The website is so easy to use and operate. My mom who is my office manager and is 65 does it with ease! We love Class juggler!!
ProsThe ease of use and record keeping to pull up balances due for all of my parents and to also see the growth of my studio
ConsNot being able to click on each student from the class tab to enter payments etc.
Recommendations to other buyersIt is such a user friendly system.

By ClassJuggler on April 1, 2017
Delighted to hear that ClassJuggler has proven to be such a user friendly system for you. Thanks for your specifics about what it does well for you, as well as the one feature item that could benefit from an upgrade. We'll look into that.
Ann S.
Office and enrollment
March 1, 2018

“For the most part easy customer entry and enrollment features.”

OverallAbility to record and track customers.
Pros...Access and adjustable date ability to Customer Balance Statements for printing or email. ...Pre-Pay ability.
Cons..Lack of versatility with start and stop dates; would like to be able to insert a preset start and stop-date instead of waiting for actual day and then going in to complete task. ..Being able to have make-up and trial attendees be recorded in number of students for that particular day in that particular class shown under capacity categories when list classes for day. ..Being able to record multiple charges before saving to customer account. ..For reports being able to use search words.

By ClassJuggler on April 30, 2018
Ann, Some of your suggestions are really great. I'll get them added to our suggestions database for possible inclusion in a future release. You can also make suggestions directly to us on any screen in ClassJuggler by clicking on the "Suggest a Feature" button. Give it a try any time you have an idea.
Shelly W.
Performing Arts, 11-50 employees
April 3, 2017

“Personal opinion ”

OverallAs a dance studio director, I have found Class Juggler overall to be a great addition to our company! I still wish there were some additional ways to record specific information for Prospective customers and keep them out of our Active count. Also, I find the email functions a bit "unreliable." Often, even after selecting specific customers, mass emails go out and therefore cause more time needed to respond and clarify to the unintended receivers.
ProsGreat way to manage accounts, create reports and for the most part, user friendly.
ConsEmail functions have some control challenges. Would still like to have some better options for recording specific info regarding prospective customers and tracking details as we wish.

By ClassJuggler on April 5, 2017
Shelly, thank you for your positive review! Please feel free to contact us regarding the e-mail issue you're having and we'll see if we can address that.
April 3, 2017
Shelby E.
Studio Owner
March 26, 2017

“Fantastic Software for my dance studio business!”

OverallI have used ClassJuggler for four years and I love it! The support system at ClassJuggler is wonderful, they are always available to help with whatever I need and their training programs make set up virtually stress-free. My customers love the self-service features and my staff are able to work from anywhere so that our business can run smoothly. I used to spend many hours per week on administrative tasks and billing, but now I have so much more time to focus on other aspects of running my business. I would highly recommend ClassJuggler for your business!
ProsReliability, self-service features, administrative and billing tools, ease of use, and wonderful customer service
ConsThere could be improvements to the look of the software. It is not the most aesthetically pleasing, but I would prefer reliability over looks any day!
Recommendations to other buyersTake advantage of the teacher training that ClassJuggler provides! There are workshops and YouTube videos that will be a big help in getting started and learning to use new features.

By ClassJuggler on March 30, 2017
Thanks for your testimonial, Shelby, for your warm words regarding our customer service, training, efficiencies, and the customer self-service tools. You'll be happy to know that we are right now in the early stages of a product facelift, so even that will soon be something you can rave about. :)
March 26, 2017
Damon H.
Owner/Operatir
March 22, 2017

“Great Software”

OverallI've had a great experience with ClassJuggler. It does so many things from helping stay organized to increasing retention, providing, special customer/account reports, financial reports etc... The customer support has been great and always willing to assist wherever they can. Not to mention constantly providing tutorials on new features and keeping this system fresh. This has been a great asset to our business.
ProsThe ease of use and it's very convenient.
ConsN/A
Recommendations to other buyersIf possible follow up with customers to make sure they getting the best value and usage out of it. Some people may require a little more assistance. This will help them use the system more effectively and efficiently.

By ClassJuggler on April 5, 2017
Thanks for the strong score, Damon. Glad to hear how ClassJuggler has helped you with so many things, including increasing retention, providing, special customer/account reports, etc. :)
March 22, 2017
Kira M.

“Simplified my business!”

OverallWe own a gymnastics bus and have a couple hundred students go through it every week. We kept track of everything in the beginning with paper and recently switched to ClassJuggler. My experience has been nothing but amazing. These guys have great customer service and using ClassJuggler has saved us a lot of money. I am able to easily collect customer payments and send out statements of what they owe with just one click. I also love that they are constantly adding new features. This was the best move we have made for our business in a long time. We love ClassJuggler!
ProsSimplicity and ease of billing
ConsThat I have to log in every time I want to check it, but that is totally understandable

By ClassJuggler on April 6, 2017
Hi, Kira, and thanks for the high review score! It's great to hear that the customer service and value and efficiencies have meant so much to you and your business.
ALICIA O.
OWNER

“GOOD EXPERIENCE ”

OverallMY EXPERIENCE IS VERY GOOD, GIVE ME ORGANIZATION AND LET ME MAKE A LOT OF THINGS ON LESS TIME. I WANT THAT THEY INTEGRATE SOME OTHER FEATURES, LIKE A TIMECLOCK FOR THE INSTRUCTORS, AUTOMATATION FOR THE MAKEUP AND TRY OUT CLASSES FOR GIVE THE REMINDER TO THE CLIENT, A SEARCH TO THE EMAIL TEMPLATES. BUT OVER ALL WAS A VERY GOOD SOFTWARE, THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT WAS FAST AND TAKE ACTION VERY FAST TO THE NEEDS OF THE CLIENTS. I WAS SATISFIED.
ProsTHE ORGANIZATION THAT GIVE ME ON MY BUSSINESS.
ConsI NEED A TIMECLOCK, AUTOMATATION FOR ENGAGE THE NEW CLIENTS; LIKE HAVE A AUTOMATATION EMAIL AND TEXT FOR THE REMINDER OF THE TRY OUT CLASSES AND MAKE UP CLASSES.
Recommendations to other buyersVERY GOOD

By ClassJuggler on April 17, 2017
Thanks so much for your words of encouragement, Alicia, and also for your product improvement suggestions! We will keep these in mind as we make upgrades to the product.
Rana J.
Office Coordinator
March 1, 2018

“ClassJuggler has been a great resource for both nonprofit youth groups that I work for.”

ProsOffers plenty of reports, an online parent portal, and inputting financial info is easy. The customer support is absolutely amazing. They answer emails quickly and are always friendly on the phone. They were able to quickly register all 150 families in our orchestras in less than a week and helped us set up the parent portal in less than a day.
ConsIt is not the most straightforward in the beginning, when you are trying to figure out how to read transaction pages, and a lot of features that would be convenient just aren't there (yet!). Unfortunately you can only submit one registration fee per account, and you have to manually change it for courses that might have a different fee included in the cost. There are other small nitpicky things, but honestly the cons are not huge.

By ClassJuggler on April 29, 2018
Thanks for your kudos, Rana. Glad to hear that the reports, financials, and other features are proving to be valuable to you! Thanks, too, for your improvement suggestions; we use these to influence product development.
Jerri I.
February 22, 2018

“Easy to use and great product”

ProsCustomer service is top notch and the software features are perfect for my business. There are frequent updates based on customer needs to ensure the usability is as effective as possible.
ConsI would like to use more images in customer emails for aesthetics but no images are allowed (only links to images).

By ClassJuggler on February 25, 2018
Thank you for your review, Jerri, and your high rating! :) You can of course use more images in the emails you create for your customers, but we understand your request ¿ that you would like the convenience of being able to upload images into ClassJuggler rather than pulling them from an Internet web address. We will take this suggestion into consideration when looking at future product enhancements. To your point, we make them often. :-)
Ashley F.
Program Director
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
March 21, 2017

“Class Juggler for our Dance School”

OverallOverall, Class Juggler has been great. It took us a very long time to figure it out, but now that we have had the program for over two years, we are realizing that it is a huge time saver and convenient to our customers. I wish it had more features for recital costuming, like our other program, but that is a small request. I do feel like they listen to your feedback and their customer service is fantastic!
ProsGreat Customer Service
ConsIt doesn't have all the reports we need in our business

By ClassJuggler on April 19, 2017
We are grateful for your review, Ashley, and we are particularly glad to hear that ClassJuggler has proven to be a timesaver for you and a convenience to your customers. We also appreciate your request for a couple new features. We use this kind of feedback to influence any future product improvements.
Rion P.
Acro Director
March 22, 2018

“I use Class Juggler at work and have had an easy time using this for over a year now”

ProsI like the layout and easy access to profiles. If we ever have a problem with the system or would like something changed, we have no problem getting someone from customer support on the phone to assist us. Everyone from customer support is also very good about calling us back in a timely manner.
ConsI really dislike the fact that once a transaction has been entered, you cannot edit the transaction, you have to completely delete the transaction. I also dislike that the system does not automatically save progress. This makes it hard to multi task

By ClassJuggler on April 29, 2018
thanks for your feature suggestions and for your kind words on the customer support and change requests and the overall layout! your input helps us to understand our customers key priorities, information we can use to make ClassJuggler an always-improving product!
March 22, 2018
Marcia S.
Dance Goddess
February 26, 2018

“I've been extremely happy in all aspects. ”

OverallThe efficiency factor is priceless. I am a huge fan of this software and everything about this company.
ProsOnce you do the initial setup it is very straightforward and the ease of use is great. The support is also fantastic. I love the reports it can generate and their usefulness. It is very affordable and that is important as we serve many low income families.
ConsA few glitches - How to include both parents in class emails when the parents are divorced and only one is registered. Many of my customers forget to put in their cell carrier. Yahoo has sometimes been difficult with emails from Class Juggler
shembra a.
March 21, 2017

“Great program for our gymnastics program”

OverallWe have loved using Class Juggler for our gymnastics program. They are always available to help if we need help! The program is very easy to learn and is easily manageable!
ProsEasy to understand.
ConsSo much information especially for a beginner!

By ClassJuggler on April 17, 2017
Thanks for your VERY strong five-star scoring, and sorry about the volume of information/features, Shembra -- somewhat unavoidable given the depth and breadth of the program and its capabilities. This is why we encourage new customers to take advantage of our one-on-one free introductory online/phone call sessions. This way, we can help you target the specific features you need and get up to speed quickly on them. Anytime you are about to broaden your ClassJuggler experience into a new feature, please don't hesitate to contact us! :-)
Emily S.
Administrative Assistant
February 26, 2018

“Classjuggler makes keeping track of students SIMPLE and predictable!”

ProsTransactions are so easy to keep track of! If an employee doesn't know what to do, it takes less than three minutes to explain the process.
ConsOne thing that I would like is to have easier access to parents and students, most of the time I have to go all the way back from start when I need to go back in the system.

By ClassJuggler on April 29, 2018
We so glad you find the tracking of students simple and predictable, Emily, as well as the ease of performing transactuons. We appreciate both the kudos and the constructive advice. We are always looking for ways to make the ClassJuggler more user-friendly and will take your input to heart as we make further updates
Shelley M.
Program Director
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
March 21, 2017

“Great flexibility for a studio that offers a variety of programs”

OverallWe have been using ClassJuggler for about 2 years now and have been very happy with the functionality. We offer a variety of different classes and events at our studio, and were having a hard time finding a system that could manage them all. ClassJuggler offered a flexible platform where we could set up all of our programs and manage them easily. ClassJuggler is constantly updating their software adding new functionality that make our job even easier. Looking forward to many more years growing our business with ClassJuggler.
ProsFlexible platform for setting up classes and events Gradual increase in price as customer base grows
ConsCannot sort class lists by age
Recommendations to other buyersGreat for studios that offer more than one type of class!

By ClassJuggler on April 17, 2017
Thanks for the high score in words of praise, Shelley! Glad to hear that the functionality of the program has served you well. We also appreciate your product suggestion.
Casey C.
Administrator

“Love Class Juggler”

OverallI love class juggler! It has been a life saver. It helps me keep all of my classes and instructers organized. Tuition is very easy to keep up with. Love the text and email customers options! Don't know what I would do without it!
ProsLove the everything about it. It is very user-friendly.
ConsThe one thing that I didn't like was that you could not put an attachment on an email but I am pretty sure that that has been updated now.

By ClassJuggler on April 19, 2017
Thanks for your high praise, Casey. We hope to continue living up to your expectations for years to come. Very glad to hear that ClassJuggler has done much to help you manage tuition, instructors, and classes, and that you have found the program very user-friendly.
Katelyn R.
Licensed Realtor
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
September 5, 2019

“Has everything but takes a while to learn”

OverallGreat! Its what we have been looking for for our school. I just wish we found it sooner!
ProsIt has everything we need for our school all in one place. It makes it super easy to keep track of our students, what classes they are in AND easily allows parents to access their own portal and pay online whenever they need to.
ConsWhat I like least is that it was very hard to learn. Everyone is still learning and its not super user friendly. We have all been having to just play with it to figure things out.

By ClassJuggler on September 10, 2019
Great, we appreciate your review! We work hard to provide the features our clients suggest to continually imrpove ClassJuggler. If you ever need help learning ClassJuggler, feel free to call us on our toll-free support line 866-214-6128. We always answer our phones and are happy to offer training!
September 5, 2019
Becca B.
Administrative Assistant
May 4, 2018

“Amazing customer support, constantly surprised by the adjustments.”

ProsI love the customer portal! It as cut my work in half by allowing customers to take care of their account on their own. We have cut down on our paper use so much already, and not even half of our customers have logged on yet.
Consthe pre-built in prorating for pricing classes doesn't work right. It assumes the first class is whichever day you enrol the student, and there is no way to change what their actual first day is, meaning we have to do all prorating by hand.

By ClassJuggler on July 25, 2019
Becca, thanks much for your review. Glad to hear that the customer portal is proving to be a valuable feature for you! We also appreciate your suggestions and will investigate options. Most of our product improvements are a response to customer input just like yours. :)
May 4, 2018
Jo Ann M.
Front desk
Fine Art, 1-10 employees

“Overall very satisfied”

ProsThe new parent portal is much easier to use. Parents who were kind of afraid of the old one seem to be more at ease
ConsI would like to be able to see if mass emails are being opened by customers. Parents tend to say they never got the email. At another studio I worked for I was able to go to their profile and see which emails were opened Also it would be helpful to be able to go back to the same customer criteria after you check an individual account

By ClassJuggler on February 25, 2018
Glad to hear your customers are enjoying and taking advantage of the new parent portal, Jo Ann! Interesting feature suggestions as well. As our long time customers know, our most beloved features came from suggestions put forth by them, just as you have here. We listen, and it influences future product upgrades.
Shannon N.
Owner/Director
February 26, 2018

“Great program, user friendly and convenient. ”

ProsWe have been using class juggler for many years. It is user friendly for our staff and customers. It saves us time and energy so that we can focus on our students.
ConsThe Email feature can be frustrating at times. I wish there was and easier way to attach pictures and add photos.

By ClassJuggler on March 19, 2018
Thanks for your great review, Shannon. So glad to hear that it's a time and energy saver for you! We appreciate both the kudos and the constructive advice. We are always looking for ways to make the ClassJuggler more user-friendly and will take your input to heart as we make further updates.
Tara S.
Music, 1-10 employees
February 22, 2018

“This software is easy to understand and quick to maneuver around.”

OverallI am able to benefit from the simplicity of the software, the design helps me navigate in a small amount of time, therefore, I am able to accomplish more within a smaller window of time.
ProsI love using Classjulggler because it offers me everything I need to maintain client information and smoothly run my business. Also, the customer service is AMAZING!

By ClassJuggler on February 25, 2018
Thank you, Tara, for sharing your review and for your high rating of ClassJuggler. We greatly appreciate it, and especially appreciate hearing that you find the software easy to navigate and understand. Thanks for the customer service kudos as well. :-)
Alfredo P.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
March 24, 2017

“Great Integrated Management System”

OverallWe migrated from a previous system mainly due to the difficult end-user interface, since then we have increase our productivity and our users are very satisfied with the ease of use specially setting up new semesters, classes and events.
Pros- Ease of use - Responsive user interface - Reports - Support
Cons- All reports should have the option to download in CSV format - eMail template, it would be nice to create the email text on the fly

By ClassJuggler on April 4, 2017
Thanks for the high score and high praise, Alfredo! Glad to hear that ClassJuggler.com has increased efficiency, gotten good end user feedback, and has particularly served you well in regards to setting up new semesters, classes, and events. Your suggestion on report functionality is something we will look into for future upgrades.
Kathryn A.
March 1, 2018

“We have used Class Juggler for 5 years and are very happy with the convenience it offers”

ProsNo more emailing or mailing families and easy for people to pay. Organizes families for our staff and allows us to keep track of new students and families
ConsIt's not quite as flexible as we would like but we have made it work for our schedule.

By ClassJuggler on March 28, 2018
It's been a pleasure serving you for these past five years, Kathryn! Glad to hear it's helped you organize families/students and keep up communications with them. With each upcoming release, we hope to add flexibility to ClassJuggler's functionality, per your hopes.
Simone M.
Owner/ Teacher
Education Management, Self-employed
February 26, 2018

“I've been using Classjuggler for over 6 years and its like having my own personal assistant ! ”

OverallI could not run my business without ClassJuggler. Has so many features to manage all my classes.
Pros Classjuggler software has the whole package. Anytime I need a special report for one of my classes. I call customer service and Im advised in about 2 steps and I have what I need. I love that I can check my class attendance right on my phone.

By ClassJuggler on March 19, 2018
We sure appreciate your glowing testimonial, Simone, thanks! We're happy to continue serving as your online personal assistant :)
Tracey G.
Teacher/business owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified

“Lightening the Load!”

OverallHaving class juggler has changed the way I do business. Client registration is easier , billing is a cinch, and I no longer have to make the dreaded calls to collect my fees! I'm so glad that I chose this program to help me run my business.
ProsIt's easy to navigate...once you know what you are doing!
ConsThere are a lot of drop boxes that i will never use. It can be confusing.

By ClassJuggler on April 6, 2017
It means much to us to hear that ClassJuggler has positively changed the way you do business, Tracey, and thank you for sharing this publicly. We appreciate it and the high scores!
Jamie W.
Managing Instructor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Easy to use”

Overallclassjuggler is easy to use! It's extremely helpful to keep attendance up to date, and see enrollments almost instantly. I really wish an app was available because that would make it perfect.
ProsEasy to use from a computer, convenient, saves time, increase productivity
ConsI wish there was an app. The company I work for has us on the road a lot and the zooming in and out is time consuming. We have to continuously scroll all over the screen zooming in and out on our cellphones. I also think it would be great to be able to send attachments along with the emails.

By ClassJuggler on April 25, 2017
This is great content, Jamie, both the praise and the suggestions. We value both and will use the latter to influence product development.
Molly A.
Consumer Services, Unspecified

“Great software ”

OverallI seriously LOVE Class Juggler! The customer service is top notch, and very quick with answers to my questions! Class Juggler is reliable and stores all my customer's info so I can access it easily! I even run credit card payment through this site! Very well thought out and organized site! I highly recommend Class Juggler!
ProsCustomer service, ease of use
ConsNone

By ClassJuggler on April 17, 2017
We seriously love you too, Molly! :-) Thanks for the strong review, and glad to hear that you've particularly appreciated the customer service, reliability, customer data management, and credit card payment processing. Thanks!
Katie H.
Studio Manager

“Works great!”

OverallThe best thing about our experience with ClassJuggler is the exceptional customer service we receive. They are very responsive to requests for new features and reports of issues. The program is easy to use once you get the lay of the land, and highly customizable for different levels of access within our organization.
ProsCustomer Support
ConsSometimes difficult to navigate, unclear where to go for certain actions

By ClassJuggler on April 19, 2017
Thanks for your review, Katie! We are grateful to hear that we have been able to add value to your ClassJuggler experience through strong customer support.
Cheryl L.
Administrative Manager
March 1, 2018

“Overall good. There are some things that I would like looked at for efficiency in our application.”

ProsI like the ability to pull reports, to manage attendance and to mass communicate with clients. I also like that I can get to Enrollment History quickly and also the ability to annotate notes on most screens as needed.
ConsThe update in the software that changed the attendance view for students. The 12 month view is too much information on the screen at once. Maybe 3 months at a time. The way we use that application we offer make-ups 3 months from the time a class is missed. With 12 months of attendance in the screen you have to filter through too many entries to locate a missed class from 3 months back. Access to 12 months is great but all 12 months on the screen is too much. Also, if you are looking for an entry from Jan 2018, you have to change the reference date to Jan 2019. It's annoying!

By ClassJuggler on April 30, 2018
Cheryl, the ability to see more attendance was a feature enhancement requested by many of our clients. Not all updates are met with enthusiasm, we realize. I think that adding a range dropdown to the screen, letting you choose how much information you would like to see, would be a great compromise and would satisfy your desires. As to your second issue, you may not be understanding the use of the reference date. The reference date is the center point for viewing attendance entries. If you want to view attendance from Jan 2018, just choose January 2018 as your reference point. This will show attendance from Jan of 2017 (one year earlier) up through Jan 2019 (one year later than your reference date). I hope this helps.
Kelly S.

“ClassJuggler Review ”

OverallWould be great to have an app for the mobile businesses to make it easier for instructors to take attendance. Taking attendance on phones is somewhat tedious and a lot of zooming in and out. Maybe and app with just attendance capabilities would be helpful.
ProsEmail capabilities. Ease of reports.
ConsFor instructors the attendance on smartphones is not easy to read (zooming)

By ClassJuggler on April 1, 2017
Thanks for strong scoring and your product suggestions, Kelly! Mobile compatibility is on the list of upcoming product upgrades that we are targeting.
Pamela M.
owner/director of ballet School
February 27, 2018

“We love Class Juggler. It has been a blessing . I feel the technical support is excellent ”

Overallputs everything at my fingertips and up to date immediately.
Proseasy to use once it is set up. I like that I can look up balances, people's phone numbers, e mails whenever I want. I love being able to send mass e mails to my customers and send e mails to certain classes easily
Cons

By ClassJuggler on April 29, 2018
Thanks much, Pamela, for your high score and the specifics you like, such as our support, ClassJuggler's ease of setup, data access, and more!
Paula M.
sports/fitness coach for preschoolers

“Quick as a wink!”

OverallI manage accounts and send emails out daily. Accessing them is easy. Weekly, I fill out a report of how my week went. To me, it's quick and easy!
ProsFor the most part, it helps more than hinders.
ConsOccasionally I make a mistake typing and when I go back to chg. it erases and I must start over.
Recommendations to other buyersN/A

By ClassJuggler on April 1, 2017
Thanks for your positive review, Paula. Glad to hear that ClassJuggler is creating efficiencies for you. We'll add your constructive input to our product improvement notes.
Conor H.
Sales Development
November 10, 2018

“Quick and Easy”

ProsMy family owns a dance studio and they love the ease of use on the customer side. Easy online transactions navigation, and bookings.
ConsBeing able to have a mobile app would make traveling much easier for business.

By ClassJuggler on July 25, 2019
Thx for the review, Conor. So glad to hear that you've found ClassJuggler valuable for easy online transactions, navigation, and bookings. And as you probably know, since you mentioned that mobile optimization would help, we've now launched our mobile-responsive staff portal, precisely to make traveling much easier for doing business with ClassJuggler. We listen. :)
November 10, 2018
Nalani C.
March 29, 2017

“Does the job, and can use some improvement ”

OverallOnce learned, functionality is reliable. Regularly hear from parents that the system is very difficult. Regularly discover that parents have registered, but not enrolled, which leads to frustration. Wish there were more ways to easily communicate with classes, parents, schools. The email template approach for communication is limiting and frustrating. Would like to be able to include school contact and instructors on some mass emails. Appreciate the recent addition of being able to email multiple classes. That is a HUGE help. Being able to make mass charges or credits to all classes at one school would be very helpful. The ease use for me is good, but it's not an intuitive system.
ProsSecure online credit card payments and processing and statement delivery. Easy class list update and creation for printing. Good mobile site. Can do everything on phone that can do on computer.
ConsNot intuitive. Very challenging for new users.
Recommendations to other buyersThank you

By ClassJuggler on September 6, 2017
Thanks for your review, Natani! Greatly appreciate the suggestions you've submitted for possible product improvements. As you've noted here, we create regular updates to improve the usability of ClassJuggler and your suggestions will help, thanks! 8/2017 - With our most recent update we've completely rewritten our Customer Portal to be 100% mobile responsive. This should be a huge improvement for your customers.
March 29, 2017
Leigh B.
February 22, 2018

“It's wonderful to always be able to talk to a person when I need customer support.”

OverallMy business has been easier to run because of ClassJuggler.
ProsI like that the customers and our business have 24 hour access. It's pretty easy for customers to access their online accounts
ConsI would be able to customize a tiny bit more for our program. We are not a traditional activity program and there are some things I'd like to customize for us.
Brooke H.
11-50 employees
March 21, 2017

“Class Juggler is great!”

OverallClass Juggler has made our life so much easier. Our business runs more smoothly now that our registrations come in to us in real-time and our customers have more access to their accounts. It's been great for us as a business and for our parents who enroll in our programs!
ConsWish there was an app for teachers to be able to access since our teachers are off-site.

By ClassJuggler on April 17, 2017
We are honored by your high scores, Brooke, and happy to hear that ClassJuggler has made your life easier and your business run more smoothly. Thanks also for your product feature suggestion of an apple for teachers. This is something we have already begun brainstorming on.
Brandy B.
Gymnastics Coach
February 27, 2018

“Love the program and customer service is always available if I get stuck! ”

ProsThe reports available to keep track of student accounts, it's all in one place! I love I can look up all the students credit card info and payment details so easily.
ConsThe screen is a bit confusing with so many tabs and menus.

By ClassJuggler on March 19, 2018
Thanks for your high scoring of ClassJuggler, Brandy, and that the reports and credit card features are serving you well. Sorry about the volume of information/features -- somewhat unavoidable given the depth and breadth of the program and its capabilities. Please continue to take advantage of our one-on-one online/phone support. This way, we can help you target the specific features you need and get up to speed quickly on them. Anytime you are about to broaden your ClassJuggler experience into a new feature, please don't hesitate to contact us! :-)
Rachel R.

“ExtravaDance ”

OverallClassJuggler is easy to use and the customer service is quick and always responsive to your need. I wish that the email templates were a bit better looking but they work :)
Prosease of use

By ClassJuggler on April 17, 2017
Thanks for the very strong score and kudos, Rachel! Very glad to hear of your positive experience with customer service. When we make our next upgrade to the email templates features, we will be in touch to get your input.
Katelyn R.
Student
Education Management, 201-500 employees
September 30, 2018

“A great way to manage classes and students”

ProsIt makes it easy to keep track of students and classes and to allow other to also see information on classes.
ConsIt can sometimes have glitches and technically issues.

By ClassJuggler on July 25, 2019
Katelyn, thanks for your kudos! Glad to hear that the ClassJuggler is helping you manage classes/students and class schedule displays. :)
September 30, 2018
Ashley C.
Receptionist
February 27, 2018

“Class juggler is very user friendly. ”

ProsWhat I like most about Classjuggler is it easy to use. The gym I work at recently switch software and it was easy to make the switch for everyone.
ConsI do not like how when you like at the student attendance page it shows their attendance from the last year instead of just the last month.

By ClassJuggler on April 29, 2018
Great feedback, Ashley, thanks! We're happy to hear that you found it easy to switch brands to ClassJuggler and that it's user friendly. Thanks too for your feature requests. :)
Tracy K.
February 23, 2018

“Overall great customer service! ”

ProsEasy tracking for both customer and office. Helpful reports. Customer Support when needed, great response time when closed.
ConsA bit confusing to learn and sometimes difficult to understand. A formal training would have been much easier prior to implementing into the business.
February 23, 2018

“Great!”

ProsThis company is great! their customer service is amazing and they make it really easy to keep up with payments and stay in touch with parents.
ConsI wish there was an app for teachers to make attendance on the go a little easier. And a better way to do drop in classes.
Jennifer M.
Academy Director
Music, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2017

“Good product!”

OverallMy company has had a very good experience with ClassJuggler! EVERY question has been answered thoroughly and quickly. Customer service is first rate! Some of the features have been more difficult for us to adapt to our specific needs, but all in all, CJ has transformed our day to day book-keeping. Email, texting and event management are our favorite features!
ProsEmail feature, ability to accept credit cards, text feature.
ConsUnable to export data to other programs, difficult to schedule individual appointments, not as great at tracking teacher data as I had hoped.

By ClassJuggler on April 15, 2017
Thanks for your review and customer service kudos! We may be in touch with you to get more insight into the features you'd like to see modified.
April 11, 2017
Robert L.
Entertainment, Self-employed

“User friendly ”

OverallI looked at several different programs. Signed up for free trials with them and just played around with them. Trying not to read any help topics. Classjuggler was by far the easiest to understand and did everything we needed
ProsUser friendly
ConsNon
Recommendations to other buyersNone

By ClassJuggler on April 4, 2017
Thanks for the glowing praise and high reviews, Robert. Glad to hear we stacked up well against the competition. :)