Print Shop Manager Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

About Print Shop Manager

Estimating and accounting software designed specifically for modern printers. It comes with industry standard rates which you customize to fit your local and national markets. PSM uses templates, allowing more than one job setup for pricing comparisons. You can easily view many winows at once; estimates, job tickets, AR and reports. Absolutely reliable, Print Shop Manager is LAN based not cloud based. Print Shop Manager, the program and the data are located within your office walls. Learn more about Print Shop Manager

Patrick R.
September 22, 2016

“QUICK, EASY, CLEAN and the Only Program where you can see all inputs on the same screen”

OverallI've been using PSM for MANY years. I live in the program while I'm at work. When I started with the program we only had offset presses. PSM came with pre-installed presses that we were able to modify. It was much easier than starting from scratch. Over the years PSM changed with us. It's added templates for digital presses and large-format printing. The support is second to none.
ProsSeeing all inputs on one screen. I dislike the drop-down menus on other programs. With Print Shop Manager I can see EVERYTHING without flipping through pages. Being able to have multiple quotes open on the same screen is also a huge plus. Sometimes I have old quotes for the same customer open just to make sure I'm not charging too much or too little on a new project.
ConsIt doesn't link to my website. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a website, estimating software, MIS, and Accounting all operating as the same program. I haven't seen one setup yet that does everything good.
Recommendations to other buyersThe final quote to your customer looks clean and professional. Its saved as a PDF with the quote number in the name. Easy for you and your customer to reference.
September 22, 2016
Nancy B.
June 19, 2018

“Not too Difficult to learn”

OverallWe have saved so much time and our quotes are more consistent.
ProsTo be able to pull up previous orders and place another order off of it. I like that we are able to see the inventory available. The ease of converting a work order to an invoice is another great feature. Emailing quotes are made seamless once you have added the customers email in the data base. One click and the quote is off to the customer. Rich was extremely helpful and patient when we first installed the program. there were many questions and he returned our calls promptly.
ConsNot having the same digital options on the Envelope work order to change click charges. You have to do the math and lock it in if you want to change the click charge to something different than the default.

By AACRO Computer Systems on June 21, 2018
Thank you for the review Nancy. We have recently added envelopes to the dedicated digital template. You will be receiving the latest updates in a couple of weeks. I appreciate you as a customer and your taking the time to provide feedback. Rich
Michael H.
Operations Manager
September 27, 2016

“Great value.”

OverallI have been using the software for several years and find it very user friendly. It covers just about any kind of printing you can think of. I run a small print shop that does everything from business cards to full vehicle wraps. We also do mailings. This software handles it all. There are other choices that may offer more functions, but not at this price!
ProsEase of use.
ConsLogo is a little funky. California raisin??

By AACRO Computer Systems on September 29, 2016
There's an odd little story behind the little raisin guy. I'll email you the details. Thank you for the review. Rich Giles President AACRO Computer Systems
September 27, 2016
Printing, Unspecified
June 28, 2018

“Easy use with minimal IT support, it gets the job done.”

OverallQuick and easy quote, order and invoice system.
ProsThe fact that when you have a question or an issue, the product support is, quick, efficient and actually solves the issue.
ConsUsers that do not follow the proper procedures and cause most of the issues. I would like to see an easy auto export function of all data tables to a friendly format like .xlsx or .csv. Also an upgrade to the .pdf engine would be nice.
June 28, 2018
Joe F.
June 19, 2018

“Used program for 9 months with very litter tech help. Very good program. Switch from Print Leader ”

ProsThe Program is a very good printing program easy setup. Tech support great return call no longer then 1 hour must of time 5-10 min.
ConsNo Cons. Their executive is a pro at support. If I had any cons it would be paper choice drop down windows. Quote #s don"t match job #s
Jeanne T.
Supervisor
November 14, 2017

“I needed a replacement invoicing program and after research on several other programs. chose PSM.”

ProsSo many of the other invoicing programs available are complicated and clumsy. Maintenance is expensive. PSM delivers on ease of use and reasonable cost. Customer support rep. is AMAZING and always responsive to my suggestions and needs. He has never let me down. Regular upgrades keep it functional and up to date. We were able to add a custom report at a reasonable cost. It meets our needs nicely as we did not require a Web submission component and did not want a cloud-based program.
November 14, 2017
Eric R.
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
December 6, 2018

“Print”

ProsI liked that I could find tinplates to print certain things I wanted to print
ConsNot a lot of good print options for me to print
December 6, 2018
Shallon S.
October 4, 2016

“Great Product for our Printing Company”

OverallThis product can help transform the way you do order entry and quoting. The time you save basically will pay for the product. If you ever have any problems or suggestions they take care of you in a timely manner.

By AACRO Computer Systems on October 5, 2016
Thanks for the review Shallon. You know that if there is ever a function that you need Print Shop Manager to perform, we can make it happen. It's requests from users like you that have made our software evolve into the function rich product that it is now.
October 4, 2016
Jane C.
September 29, 2016

“PrintShop Manager works for me”

OverallI like PrintShop Manager. It is relatively easy to use. It is nice to see what jobs we have and what stage they are in at any particular moment. Rich is always eager to help if we have a problem.
September 29, 2016