Enlite POS Ratings

Overall

About Enlite POS

Enlite POS software for dry cleaners is intuitive, fully customizable and won't leave you hung out to dry. Our revolutionary cloud based software allows you to work from any device from anywhere in the world. Our mobile apps allow customers to book a drop-off or collection, track the status of their orders and at the same time encourages more engagement and customer loyalty. Our software increases productivity, eliminates mistakes and with 30+ years of experience we are the #1 choice. Learn more about Enlite POS

Angela B.
August 19, 2015

“100% Fabulous!!!”

OverallI began to look into a POS for my dry cleaning business a few years ago and I came across ScanQ. I knew right away it's what I was looking for however I still searched around to make sure I did my homework on the rest of the companies out there. I didn't see anything I liked that even came close to ScanQ's software. I loved the technology and if I could have sat with someone and told them what I wanted and needed this would be it. After playing around on the demo software for a few days I called ScanQ to place an order. When I called I spoke with Kam and he sealed the deal for me with his knowledge, professionalism, clear explanation of what I was getting for how much and what he felt after listening to my needs would work best for me. The way he handled the call made me believe this was his company. Now I have a software on steroids that I'm super excited about and an awesome rep! Kam has been an amazing support and friend. I don't need to call often but when I do it's always about wanting to know something further about the software and he is right there every time answering my calls. He is a hustler! I have even called after hours thinking I was going to get an answering machine and there Kam is still working. Smashes the company I was using before them. This system literally covers every single aspect of my business. I love working with them and I can't say enough how amazing they are!! Thank you ScanQ for delivering what you promise and with excellent customer service!! Angela Burlone

By Dark POS on September 10, 2015
Angela, We appreciate your business here at ScanQ, thank you so much for choosing us and for taking the time to review our software. I am very happy to hear that our Enlite POS system is working FABULOUS at Aloha Dry Cleaners. As always if you need anything for any reason please give us a call here at SCANQ!!!! Again thank you Angela! :-)
August 19, 2015
lori w.
manger
July 20, 2016

“neighborhood drycleaners”

Overallwe have had the computers for 3 years and only had to call tech support 2 times. would recommend to others.
ProsTouch screen , very self explained , and easy to use. wireless scanner to easily rack the clothes. buttons on screen are easy to read and see.
Conswhen very busy it some times is very slow and the computer freezes.cant handle very large orders with 90pc or more would kick you off the computer.
July 20, 2016
almas j.
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2017

“My feedback on the software”

Overallease of use, customer friendly, robust data management. We have this equipment in three of our locations and this computerised system helps us keep track of our inventory but more importanty also a check on use/abuse by the staff in terms of data manipulation.
Prosuser friendly, data management and audit staff use/abuse
Constoo many cable connections
Recommendations to other buyersany upgrades on software should be available for download by customers
March 1, 2017
Laura E.
CFO
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

“PueblosMXCuisine”

OverallEasy to train staff on. Have been using for over 10 years. Can not find a report that will provide all daily activities on 1 report only.
ProsEast to train staff on.
ConsToo many steps to make changes and edits. Too many reports. Easy to manipulate.
Recommendations to other buyersShould be able to print out a DAILY Z report.
Jin C.
February 1, 2017

“Great POS system and Software”

OverallI have been using this POS since 2003. Their customer support is superb and great siftware. I can recommending this POS to anyone who wants to use on their business.
ProsGreat POS system
ConsWeekend support
Recommendations to other buyersVery easy to work around
February 1, 2017
Karim R.
1-10 employees

“Business Owner”

OverallThe overall experience was pleasant. Both the customer service representative and the technician we spoke to were helpful, and they resolved the problem in good time.
ProsIt is user-friendly.
ConsIt can slow down after a while, and you are almost required to purchase a warranty for optimal use.
Recommendations to other buyersN/A
Janelle P.
August 4, 2015

“Easy to use”

OverallThis software encompasses every aspect of the dry cleaning and laundering business. It is manageable from customer walk in to racking and pick up and pay. It's reporting functions is very detail. I love that I can track new customers, existing customers, customer ranking, daily activities in terms of picks up and drop off. I can also track items by garment type. Another feature which is useful for my business is we sell retail items in the store, garment bags, jewellery etc. This software has a retail function which keeps me on top of my business. One factor that gives me value for my money is customer service. ScanQ customer support is always there for me. A phone call away from my country to theirs, with quick remote support.

By Dark POS on September 10, 2015
Janelle, Thank you for choosing ScanQ. We are very happy to know that you are enjoying all the features of Enlite POS. There are so many exciting things you can do with Enlite especially the retail feature. Your happiness is our happiness so thank you again for choosing ScanQ.
August 4, 2015
Miguel B.

“Measure of Excellence ”

OverallI've been using the enlite pos for several years and if I ever open another dry clean business, I will Install the enlite POS again. Is simply reliable, very friendly and easy to use. My experience with the customer service if I can say in a few words has been excellent since Carolina came along, not to offend the other guys that were before, they were good too, but the service Caroline provide surpasses any expectations, always on time, very polite, very knowledgeable,very appealing, she always help in a very professional way .To tell the truth the service Scan Q provides trough the skills of Caroline is a real asset for the company. Eduardo is the guru, is the IT guy he has the talent t, the patience to find in a timely manner the best solutions for our awful customer problems. , another thing I would like to emphasize is the convenience to speak in my own language. Eduardo knows the system very well and we as customers are happy he is in that end to solve our technical problems
Eliezer P.
IT Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
February 27, 2017

“Outstanding support and a great software”

OverallThis has been a great eperience, dealing with the software and ScanQ management. Always very responsible and willing to help the customer in any problem that might arise. Management and personnel are very knowledgeable when it comes to the software. General manager is an outstanding woman when it comes to customer service and support! We are so glad we choose scanQ for our customers business. We expect many years to come of business relationship. Thanks ScanQ for giving us a product of quality and professionalism!
ProsVery easy to use and price is very reasonable
ConsNone
February 27, 2017
Tracy B.
May 3, 2016

“This is one of the most user friendly programs I have used.”

OverallI have owned my drycleaner for 15 years and this is the most user friendly software I have had. My other system crashed and the company went out of business. When I researched different POS systems this one definitely stood out from the rest. It is easy for most people to pick up quickly. Even my mom who is not computer savvy was able to learn this software in a short amount of time. When I need to call for support, which is not often, Cameron in support department is very helpful and patient. I am actually able to lease my computers from them without coming up with thousands of dollars to get into a POS system. I would definitely recommend ScanQ and there software to anyone with a Dry Cleaning business. I signed the agreement about 2 years ago and I have been very happy I did.
Franklin J.
1-10 employees
July 18, 2016

“Scan Q Dry Cleaning Software, Frank's Cleaners”

OverallStaff is been great, very supportive and helpful, always answer every questions, and guide you through it, best POS system in the market with the best Support team, Thanks
ProsVery easy to work with and increase productivity.
ConsWish I could custom built my own icons and Locate them where I want them, and wish I can Modified tickets from the manager screen even when they are already picked up, or prepaid.
Recommendations to other buyersno, everything else is great.
July 18, 2016
Jessica R.
July 14, 2016

“I Jessica Roman Manager for Ridgewood laundry service highly recommend your services I am very happy”

OverallThe Ridgewood team is extremely excited to have your service. My name is Jessica Roman Manager of the Ridgewood laundry Service, We just started a business here in Ridgewood New Jersey and with the help of Scan Q things have been easier for us they helped us with there outstanding customer service I give them an A+ for all of there amazing customer reps.
ProsFast
Recommendations to other buyersContinue to provide amazing service
Harry A.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Scan view excellence ”

OverallSuper nice people to work with . Technical department is knowledgeable and gets u quick help. Sales dept helps u with their fast knowledge of business. Receptionist gets u help asap.
ProsEase of use and after a while you become your own programer! So easy!
ConsNone.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat software with lots of info and capabilities.
Bob F.
June 11, 2014

“Great POS program that's reasonably priced.”

OverallI have been using ScanQ for over a year and could not be happier. Set-up was easy and the system is easy to use. Invoices are easily produced and are clean and organized. Customer tracking is simple and monthly billing runs smoothly. The touch screen speeds up the process and the printer works great. Support was available during set-up to address all my questions and is always there if I need it.

By Dark POS on September 18, 2015
Bob, Thank you so much!! We are so happy that you love our software and we appreciate your business. If you need anything please give us a call. Thanks again for choosing ScanQ Enlite. Have a wonderful day!
June 11, 2014
Scott B.
April 1, 2016

“CSR friendly, Quick customer service response to issues”

OverallI like the ease for are CSR. I have had many conversations with Cam (which is probably the best tech guy I have ever dealt with; great customer service skills, and knowledge of your product, and is a great asset to your organization) about where your system might be good for smaller Dry Cleaners, but is a little weak for medium and larger operations. Cam is confident that your new cloud base system that you are about to release will address many of our issues and needs. I believe in Cam; so I'm going to give him, and your organization the first shot to earn and keep our business. Our organization is in a major growth mode with building a massive Route Business, future plants, and need a system that will be able to grow and to adapt to our needs going forward. I'm open to discuss this with anyone from your organization if you want more information on this subject. (To much to cover in writing) I believe Cam has a good Understanding what our organization is looking for from a POS. Our overall experience has been positive with your system.
April 1, 2016
Avraham K.
April 4, 2016

“Title : Beyond Amazing !!!!!”

Overall I have the ENLITE SOFTWARE since 2012 and I highly recommended to everyone in the dry clean business. It comes with spectacular tools and remote support In case I have a question. Every time I need help I get it right away, their tech support team is exceptional and that brings me peace of mind, for my business is always in good hands Their customer service goes beyond my expectations too, Carolina has provided me only with excellent customer service, her professionalism is outstanding !!!
Uriel H.
March 28, 2016

“Excellent product and service! ”

OverallI recommend this product to anyone that's In the dry cleaning business. The system is very easy to use and comes with all the tools necessary to operate the dry cleaning process successfully. Also the staff at Scan Q are very friendly and are always there to answer all of my questions. Mayra was the person that helped me and provided me with great customer service. I will continue to do business with this company.
March 28, 2016
Benjamin L.
May 3, 2016

“I have had this software for four years and am very familiar with it.”

OverallIt's a nice program for the most part . The negatives are you clear old customers out of the database very easily. If your on service contract they will do it for you. The program I have doesnt run smoothly with Windows 7. I would prefer it notified my customers with a text instead of email. Upgrades for the program would be a nice feature to get if you were already on a service contract.
Pierre K.
April 4, 2016

“Great software, perfect for the dry cleaninn business”

OverallPro's: simple to use , easy to learn. Tremendously reduces time required to process customer orders pick up and drop off. Reduces Order errors and increases order quality and accuracy. Con's: Software should be updated more frequently to keep up with the fast changing pace of technology and the computer industry. Software glitches take forever to be corrected, while they are minor yet still annoying.
Paul M.
July 27, 2015

“Great Software! Great Customer Service!”

OverallThis is the only software I have ever used and will ever use. Kam and his team are always diligent in helping me with any questions that I have. It's super easy to use and very user-friendly.

By Dark POS on September 11, 2015
Paul, I am thrilled that you only choose EnlitePOS for dry cleaning software. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review Enlite. Thank you once again for choosing ScanQ Enlite!! :-)
July 27, 2015
Greg M.
April 15, 2016

“best pos software in the market”

OverallScan Q POS is the best in the dry cleaning industry it is extremely accurate and easy to use. the marketing tools are very helpful for my business. I have totally control and peace of mind with Scan Q POS. Their customer service goes beyond my expectations. I well Recommend Enlite Software to anyone who wants the best.
April 15, 2016
Debbye M.
September 16, 2015

“Love this software...makes my job so much easier and faster.”

OverallAfter hand writing orders for several years, I find using scans is much more efficient and the customers love how fast they are now able to get their orders processed.

By Dark POS on September 17, 2015
Thanks so much Debby, I love having you as a customer you are so wonderful. As always if you need anything give us a call. Thanks again for choosing ScanQ! :-)
September 16, 2015
glenn s.
April 18, 2016

“I been in the dry cleaning bussiness since 1971 I been using scanq for years never had a problem”

OverallI been using scanq for years it has the best software for my drycleaner , easy to use and has everything I need to run my bussiness . If there is a question I need to ask they have the best technical support. I check out other cleaners software they dont even come close to scanq
BRAD J.
OWNER
April 13, 2016

“THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY. ”

OverallTAKES VERY LITTLE TIME TO TRAIN NEW EMPLOYEES. HAS THE ABILITY TO TRACK ANY AND EVERYTHING THAT ONE MAY NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF. VERY SIMPLE INVOICING AT THE END OF THE MONTH. VERY SIMPLE END OF THE YEAR TAX INFORMATION FOR THE CUSTOMERS.
April 13, 2016
Karyn B.
May 7, 2016

“Easy to use”

OverallWe have had our POS from ScanQ for about 1 1/2 years it was so easy to learn!! Customer service is great too, I can call them up if we need any help and they get the answer fast! It makes our bookkeeping easier too!!!
May 7, 2016
Joe B.
Owner, Director of Operations
April 5, 2016

“Best POS for Dry Cleaners and great support too!”

OverallWe have been using this POS for several years and it is comprehensive yet easy to use. It is extremely accurate and well-planned out. The IT service is very good and they resolve problems quickly and effectively.
Larry P.
October 21, 2015

“Easy to Learn and Help is always available”

OverallThe programmer of this product seems to have thought of everything. We haven't run across anything yet that we need that isn't there. The software is fast and accurate and the system is very dependable.
October 21, 2015
Ashok C.
October 20, 2015

“The best software programme.”

OverallVery easy to use. Very reliable software and hardware. Their customer service is great. Always ready to help. They fix problems very quickly. $99 a month programme with hardware . WOW!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommended.
J B.
Co-Owner
November 3, 2015

“Simple and Easy to use!”

OverallI like the software works great, had an issue with the printer but they came right out and fixed it. Very easy to use I like that. only been using enlite for 9 months and so far its great.
November 3, 2015
Mina S.
March 10, 2017

“Awesome scanq ”

OverallIt's the most perfect software for my business, easy to use,also very helpful customer service and training.
March 10, 2017
Ken W.
April 12, 2016

“The techs were very good at getting our system running in a timely fashion.”

OverallScanq helped us solve our computer issues without having to wait hours for someone to call us back. They were very prompt every time we called.
Jin C.

“very satisfied”

OverallI have used and have recommended this product to others since 2003, and I am very satisfied. Tech support has been extremely good.
Dale W.
Sales & Route Manager
October 19, 2015

“I think its very easy to use and to teach someone else ”

Overallfor someone that has no experience with this type of software it is very very good ,and i like that you can add other thing to it .
October 19, 2015
Martha D.
April 20, 2016

“Customer Service”

OverallScan Q customer service has been wonderful on ALL of the many times I have called.
April 20, 2016
Wilmer B.
April 14, 2016

“Excellent Product”

OverallGreat product, excellent customer service, always available to answer questions.
April 14, 2016
Desiree B.
May 24, 2016

“user friendly”

OverallSoftware is self explanatory. Technical support team is awesome.
May 24, 2016
Fenil P.

“Easy to operate”

OverallSoftware is so easy to learn, you don't need next generation to operate
debbie g.
April 6, 2016

“so so easy and fun”

Overallsurprised that alot of cleaners dont use it
April 6, 2016
Haroldo M.
owner-manager

“the best”

OverallI have tried many other softwares . And this is the best and easiest to use
Arun P.

“very good”

Overallsoftware is very good and very simple to handle
ivan v.

“great”

Overallwas taking care
joseph b.

“4.5 years”

OverallEasy to use the price is right