TMS Ratings

Overall

About TMS

Dry Cleaning, Clothing Alteration, Shoe Repair, Laundromat, Cloud Based Computing, Garment Tracking, Auto Assembly, Integrated Pickup/Delivery App. Based on the latest technology and the most complete POS on the market with functionality and ease of use that is unmatched by any other such products. The system has been used by over 5000 smart retailers in over 40 countries. The system can be obtained as stand-alone software or can be used on our cloud-based servers. Learn more about TMS

Gaogakwe M.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
July 10, 2019

“CSI in Africa”

ProsThe ease of use and the many functions available
ConsThe support in Africa. We work on different timezones and the support has not been satisfactory. Firstly, I have tried calling the 24hrs line and the few times I have tried it has rung unanswered. I then resorted to emails which the team does not respond to. I have an issue of trying to setup a loyalty program where customers can earn points which they can use as tender to pay for their laundry and its been about a year without any success. I am also trying to use the sms notification and all they can tell me is that it is not supported in my region. Why not use APIs with an bulksms service provider an they tell me that will not work.

By Computer Systems International on July 15, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Customer purchased the software from local re-seller in South Africa. Unfortunately we can't support SMS in that region due to restriction by our SMS service provider. Customer must contact CSI local re-seller for any support to avoid timezone difference .
July 10, 2019
Abdul B.
Technology Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

“Its a Nice Software”

OverallIt is Good
ProsIt is stable and had no issues except for license when it is going to expire we keep on getting alerts.
ConsThe systems gives alert for the license expiry.

By Computer Systems International on October 8, 2018
Thanks Abdul, the renewal process is integrated to our support plan, it helps us to keep in touch with customers to make sure the software is up to date and backup is running properly. CSI has been working hard in the background to deliver a state of the art Web-based version of TMS software re-designed and re-built from the ground up called Cleantie. Cleantie is modernizing today¿s business systems offering a wide range of business advantages over CSI traditional desktop Application. Cleantie POS is fast, intuitive and designed for modern business. It¿s easy for your staff to use and works across PC, Tablet, or Smart phone with popular hardware. Cleantie¿s best-in-class product and tracking system with powerful reporting insights help you make smarter, more profitable decisions, whether you have one store or hundred stores. Cleantie offers the best and the latest technology for your business to empower your customers.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Great Software”

OverallGreat customer support from customer representatives.
ProsGreat software, very easy to use and outstanding reports to generate to monitor many aspects of your business.
ConsCSI took so much time to design and release the new web browser based platform

By Computer Systems International on October 9, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. Cleantie Cloud Based POS is the latest product from Computer Systems Int¿l (CSI). Since the software is re-designed and re-built from the ground up, it is taking longer than expected to make sure the software meets our high quality standard. Cleantie is modernizing today¿s business systems offering a wide range of business advantages over CSI traditional desktop Application. Cleantie POS is fast, intuitive and designed for modern business. It¿s easy for your staff to use and works across PC, Tablet, or Smart phone with popular hardware. Cleantie¿s best-in-class product and tracking system with powerful reporting insights help you make smarter, more profitable decisions, whether you have one store or hundred stores. Cleantie offers the best and the latest technology for your business to empower your customers.
David G.
COO
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

“TMS by CSI Review”

Overall I have been using TMS since the purchase of my first dry cleaners and with the help of this system and the amazing support I have been able to grow my business now to six plants and four drops stores that are all using the same software. The support has been amazing. I truly believe that without this easy do you system I would not have been able to survive in this changing industry.
Pros Ease-of-use. In-depth reporting that helps keep me aware of day to day activity and help with planning.
ConsNone!! Any glitches caused by updates have always been handled in a timely fashion and the support team has been helpful to eliminate them.

By Computer Systems International on October 25, 2018
Thank you David for your great feedback, It has been our pleasure to serve Sterling Fine Dry cleaners over the past 12+ years. We want you to know that we truly value your business and appreciate your and Michael's great ideas to enhance our system. Sterling Fine Cleaners is family-owned and operated. The company was established in 1962 and is one of the largest high end dry cleaners in Los Angeles.
Peter A.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2018

“After 18+ TMS has helped us grow.”

OverallUsing TMS for 18+ I went from a handwritten invoice and manual tracking to a all in-one program, so it is a huge and a positive experience.
ProsThe ease in which I am able to train employees. Tracking items through all stages of processing. Batch credit card processing. Customer account managing. The help interaction with CSI staff, always resolving any issue in a promptly.
ConsIn my experience any cons I have had the CSI team listens to my input and are willing to make reasonable updates to their program, seeing the value of a user input.

By Computer Systems International on October 16, 2018
Thank you Peter, It has been our pleasure to serve your company over the past 18+ years. We want you to know that we truly value your business and appreciate your great ideas to enhance our system. With over 30 years of experience and 25 employees, Ashford has an expert, and personal, knowledge and understanding of the dry cleaning and laundering process.
October 9, 2018
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees

“Best Dry Cleaning POS ”

OverallWhen training new employees, the ease of use with TMS makes training an easier task. Also, very easy to make changes to price list and descriptions.
ProsVery user friendly, tech support extremely helpful.
ConsSome detailed reports can take quite a while to process and open.

By Computer Systems International on October 3, 2018
Thanks for your feedback and great review. Our new Cleantie platform will be released soon with major enhancement. Cleantie POS is fast, intuitive and designed for modern business. It¿s easy for your staff to use and works across PC, Tablet, or Smart phone with popular hardware. Cleantie¿s best-in-class product and tracking system with powerful reporting insights help you make smarter, more profitable decisions, whether you have one store or hundred stores. Cleantie offers the best and the latest technology for your business to empower your customers.
Shermin Z.
Retail, 51-200 employees
October 12, 2018

“My review ”

OverallThis software is helping my business grow faster and it's functions are helping my staff look very efficient and professional.
ProsSpeed, reliability, easy to work with. I recommend this software to everyone in this business.
ConsNothing, this is the best software for this business.

By Computer Systems International on October 16, 2018
Thank you Shermin, It has been our pleasure to serve your company over the past 15+ years. We want you to know that we truly value your business and appreciate your great ideas to enhance our system. Since its inception in 1992, Dove Cleaners has been recognized by its valued clientele and industry peers for an unparalleled dedication to industry innovation, quality and service that far surpasses the standard. Dove Cleaners has over 25 locations across Ontario.
October 12, 2018
Tony H.
president
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
October 19, 2018

“Shoe repair system”

ProsOrganization of inventory, Ease and consistency of pricing
Consover all the most difficulty i had with this system is the Learning curve of use. as I had never had a POS system

By Computer Systems International on October 25, 2018
Thank you Tony for your feedback, It has been our pleasure to serve Hoover Shoe Repair over the past 15+ years. We want you to know that we truly value your business and appreciate your great ideas to enhance our Shoe Repair system. Hoover Shoe repair is family-owned and operated. The company was established in 1993. Tony has been the advocate and key factor in success of CSI Shoe Repair Software in the industry.
October 19, 2018
pendar p.
Montessori School Teacher
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 6, 2018

“Best Drycleaning POS in the market”

OverallIntegrated credit card system, Automated SMS notification, barcoded garment tracking , customized Pickup Delivery App, and driver mobile tablet were among the most important features that used the mot within our organization.
ProsThe most user freindly POS in the market. It uses the latest technology. Used the cloud based version for 2 years at Ashford Drycleaner. I found it very reliable, fast, and stable platform. The support team was extremly great.
ConsThere are no issues with the software that I could elaborate on.

By Computer Systems International on October 12, 2018
Thank you Pendar for your great feedback.
October 6, 2018
aryan s.
store owner
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Platis Cleaners”

Overallgreat, super responsive and attentive.
Prosvery easy to use, love the cloud system.
Consputting a code everytime you want to input a receipt

By Computer Systems International on October 25, 2018
Thank you Aryan for your feedback, It has been our pleasure to serve Platis Cleaners over the past 20+ years. We want you to know that we truly value your business and appreciate your great ideas to enhance our system. Platis Cleaners has been in business since 1958 with over 25 locations. Over 50 years of service demonstrates that their customers are happy with their achievements and continue to support the Paltis established brand.
Harry S.
Sales Consultant
Machinery, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2018

“TMS POS Review”

Overallworks fine for checking in & out laundromat customers
ProsChecking in customers are very easy for my employees to do. Even if they have to go back in and update a slip it is very easy. Checking out is also very easy.
Conswould like some more reports that I could use
October 10, 2018
Joseph F.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
October 4, 2018

“Best pos system ”

OverallVery good experience
ProsThe ease of using the features it has is amazing. I have seen before lots of laundry pos system this has all you need
ConsNo real cons. Sorry. nothing I can say i don't like.

By Computer Systems International on October 5, 2018
Thank you Joseph for your feedback and great ideas.
October 4, 2018
rauf p.
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

“TMS by CSI review”

OverallIt is excellent software. Still, need to add a drop store menu and it should be very easy to enter the data.
ProsIt is deffenetly easy to use and reasonable price compare to other software.
ConsEasy to add price, Easy to check sales day by day.

By Computer Systems International on October 4, 2018
Thank you for your review, appreciate your business since 2011.
Kwanho J.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Owner”

OverallEasy to handle
ProsEasy to handle, quick reaction, not expensive supply
ConsA little more time to change the fuction

By Computer Systems International on October 4, 2018
Thank you for your review, The dry cleaner is Canada's leading Supermarket Dry cleaner with over 60 locations. We have received great feedback from the owners of the Dry Cleaner. https://www.thedrycleaner.com/
Will J.
Boss
March 3, 2016

“Support is Abhorrent”

OverallPrevious reviewer is absolutely right! Support is very helpful, but quick to disconnect with you on the phone and that's a problem when you have several issues with the software. The main reason I dropped my previous provider was because, they offer a routing software that integrates with map-point which doesn't work, an Emailing software that emails customers' billing summary, welcome emails new customers', etc which doesn't work, and whole host of other issues I can't even get into, not to mention, constant bugs within the software that just slows my small operation down. Been with them since 2013, but I really wish I could leave them, but the software is linked to my website which I paid a lot in order to integrate, so I am stuck for the foreseeable future. The sad fact is that Customer satisfaction isn't a priority for this company according to the owner (Al), but I hope that changes someday. If they would at least get the software working as advertised, I'd be willing to give it a 3 rating overall, but customer service needs alot of work!!!! Alot!

By Computer Systems International on October 9, 2018
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I do recall we always received complain from you regrading Map-Point. The Map Point was out of date and not supported any more. I know you had changed few different POS vendors for whatever reason. CSI is very serious about service and support. We stand behind every system, with assistance; quick turnaround shipping; in-depth technical support for users; and extensive on-line product and technical information. Our system is so robust, reliable and stable and does not require much support.
March 3, 2016
Stephen S.
Owner/Manager
March 28, 2016

“I have been using TMS for over 10 years and it has greatly improved my business. ”

OverallI have found the support team to be very knowledegable and effective. Each year we get upgrades they add to our software. With just a few exceptions the program greatly improves garment tracking and pricing. The ease of pricing upgrades can improve your profit margins. Customers really appreciate our ability to track their cleaning and recall prior orders. A well-trained employee can check in and tag a large quantity of clothing in short period of time. Counter sales are vastly improved over a non-computerized system. The wide variety of reports available to management is impressive.
March 28, 2016