SiteLink Web Edition Ratings

Overall

About SiteLink Web Edition

Feature-rich self-storage software, quality service and user-friendly design make SiteLink a scalable favorite of single & multi-store operators. Sites under 250 units enjoy special packages including an eCommerce website. Profit-generating features include: online reservations, rentals & payments; electronic signature; revenue management; CRM; phone integration; email & text messaging. Choose from 50+ SiteLink Marketplace integrations including call centers, kiosks, listing services & more. Learn more about SiteLink Web Edition

Claudia R.
May 5, 2018

“Sitelink allows us to get the job done both efficiently and effectively.”

OverallHelps me manage my facility with ease.
ProsIt is very user friendly and our new employees are able to catch on fairly quickly especially with Sitelinks training function which makes our training on the software a breeze. Leads are also very easy to track and this helps us convert more of them into actual rentals.
ConsSpeed. Because it is web based we are at times at the mercy of bad internet speeds. Updates are not user friendly. We would also like to know what are the updates or changes to the software with every update Sitelink runs so we have a better idea of what the updates are actually for. Also when using the search on corporate control I often have trouble finding some of the accounts when I use the search queue. It pulls a ton of old moved out accounts and i have to use more information to narrow my search and pull current primary accounts. It also often takes way too long to launch Sitelink from corporate control in order to access a customer account in more detail.

By SiteLink Software on May 10, 2018
Thank you Claudia for the feedback and mentioning your positive experiences with the free SiteLink Certified Professional training program and our Lead to Lease workflow! We understand having to rely on Internet speed can be frustrating. To minimize problems, we use top-tier data centers that are widely known for consistently fast response times, documented 99.997% server uptime and overall reliability. The SiteLink development team continually seeks to enhance infrastructure performance to boost transaction speed on all devices, including tablets and mobile phones. We communicate SiteLink Web Edition software updates in bulletins within the software and via email starting a week prior to an update. We include a link to release notes with details about the update. Please reach out to customer support if you are not receiving our notices. Customer support can address your Corporate Control Center search issues which may be a result of poor Internet speed or incorrect setting.
Wendell R.
Consumer Services, Self-employed
August 22, 2017

“Sitelink has been our trusted partner in success”

OverallWithout Sitelink we would have gotten sloppy with tenant records, gate codes, etc. Sitelink provides a common sense place for all of the information pieces. This has been especially helpful. The integrations and partnerships from the Sitelink Marketplace has made it much less time consuming to find and execute these additional services. Without these pre-vetted solutions i would have had trouble finding the right vendors. I have used only Sitelink partners and have only made one change in the 10 years which was to switch credit card processing to Sitelink Merchant Services.
ProsEasy to learn and covers all of the bases. Very tight package, with vetted integrations and few bugs. Almost never have issues. Reminds me of the Apple ecosystem in its simplicity and reliability. Also I understand that the way they have built the server/pc standalone client/ and web client is the most reliable/secure. I simply wouldn't trust to do business with a web only version, because most of our issues over the years have been internet short outages. My manager started using Sitelink in 2007 had only used a computer in a very limited basis. She was able to rent units and do basic functions on day one. My appreciation to the Sitelink Team!
ConsThe only thing i'm going to say is a pro as well as a con. The price seems like alot sometimes when i think of the free or low cost options. HOWEVER; Sitelink has maintained a fixed price for us i'm going to say since we upgraded to the Web version. I believe this was 5-6 years ago. Most recently they even lowered the monthly fee thru the bundled promotion. The biggest thing is this, all of the integrations, pricing assistance, competitor tracking, website integration is beautiful as well as the credit card billing. I know these have allowed us to get and keep more customers per month, at a higher rent and longer stays. At my pricing level that only take 2-3 units to pay for the service. Again seems like alot but i can't imagine where we would be without this nice package. Recently swithed my credit card processing to Sitelink Merchant Services based on my trust of their partnership.

By SiteLink Software on August 30, 2017
"What a wonderful testimony Wendell, thank you! You hit on a key point sometimes overlooked by those shopping for self-storage software¿properly implemented, feature-rich software should help bring in substantially more revenue than its cost. Increased efficiency, automation, reminders, revenue management, detailed reporting and Customer Relationship Management are just a few of the features that make SiteLink the self-storage industry's software of choice. Implementing decades of customer feedback helps keep SiteLink's user interface easy to use and operate. Have you tried our browser-based SiteLink myHub to log into your SiteLink Web Edition databases from any computer, smartphone or tablet? Move tenants in and out, take payments, manage leads to lease, view graphic reporting and much more. Try it out at myhub.sitelink.com, it is free with your Web Edition subscription. As always, please call our customer support staff should you need any assistance. You also hit on another key differentiation, the power of integrations. SiteLink's API is touted as the most comprehensive and preferred by 3rd party vendors who supply additional products and services to operators. Services like tenant insurance, web design, call centers, listing services and more. In fact, there are more than sixty SiteLink Marketplace partners to choose. It's important to find the best fit for one's business, and we are glad SiteLink's vetted partnerships helped you find integrated services, which run right out of SiteLink. Thanks again for taking the time to outline the benefits you are receiving from SiteLink and SiteLink Merchant Services. Here is to another ten years working together!"
August 22, 2017
Susan P.
manager
Consumer Services, Self-employed
March 10, 2017

“Happy with Web Edition”

ProsI feel like it's easy to use. Particularly the move in/move out and transfer process. I think the credit card process is easy to use too. If ever I have a problem the folks at SiteLink are always ready to help.
ConsThat it's not available on my mobile device. I think it would be beneficial to have this Web Edition available on a mobile device to be able to access when not in office.

By SiteLink Software on March 17, 2017
"We appreciate the positive review Susan; thank you! SiteLink's Customer Support Representatives pride themselves on answering any question and solving any issue quickly in an upbeat, friendly manner. And because SiteLink incorporate's TeamViewer screen-sharing technology, the support team is able to remotely walk a customer through the answer using the customer's own computer. To address the Con you listed as 'not being available on your mobile device", we wanted to point out that there are a number of functions you can access from your phone. You may login to myhub.sitelink.com in any web browser on any device (tablet, smartphone, PC or MAC) using your same SiteLink Web Edition login credentials. Currently you can perform move-ins/outs, transfers and take payments using SiteLink myHub (a free browser-based companion to SiteLink Web Edition.) Also included is eFile management for electronic lease processing, monitoring, follow-up and lightening fast lease audits. Access an interactive Walk-though report right from your phone; add notes, mark a unit as overlocked, etc. - all being synced with your SiteLink Web Edition database in the cloud. View a number of reports and even a high-level reporting dashboard using SiteLink myHub. And this is only the beginning, additional functions will be added to SiteLink myHub this year. Give it a try and let us know what you think; call our customer support if you have any questions whatsoever. "
March 10, 2017
SHELLEY F.
PROPERTY MANAGER
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
February 23, 2017

“SL Tech Support is THE BEST & AWESOME!!!”

OverallI called in to ask basically a couple of questions on the Rent Roll report. After about 30 minutes on the phone with Customer support representative, I HAVE LEARNED A PLETHORA OF KNOWLEDGE ON HOW SITELINK REPORTING, TENANT MANAGEMENT, AND SET UP OPTIONS WORK! I AM SO EXCITED!! I AM CALLING THE OWNERS RIGHT NOW AND TELLING THEM I WANT TO HAVE A SL SPECIALIST TO TEACH ME MORE! I'M NOT TYPICALLY THIS "GEEKY", BUT that Customer support representative HAS ME SO EXCITED ABOUT LEARNING MORE AND MORE! I WANT TO NOW TACKLE SITELINKS MERCHANT PROGRAM BECAUSE WE ARE NOT USING THEM RIGHT NOW (WE USE SBOA) AND I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SL'S PROGRAM! Additionally, EVERY SINGLE TIME I CALL IN TO SL'S , CHOOSE OPTION #2, I ALWAYS GET PROMPT ATTENTION, EVERY SINGLE TIME IT'S LITERALLY LESS THAN ONE MINUTE TO GET A LIVE PERSON ON THE PHONE. IN TODAY'S WORLD, WHERE BIG CORPORATIONS DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TO THEIR USERS, SL NAILS IT - I AM ONE EXCITED GIRL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF SITELINK AND WHAT'S TO COME IN THE FUTURE! BIG THANKS TO ALL, BUT A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO Customer support representative guy BECAUSE HE CLEARED UP SO MANY THINGS FOR ME TODAY AND TAUGHT ME A LOT OF STUFF THAT I CAN PASS ON. I AM LOVING IT! THANK YOU! :)
ProsUSER FRIENDLY, INTUITIVE, TECH SUPPORT, THE FACT YOU HAVE A REPORTING SPECIALIST I CAN ACTUALLY CALL AND HE WILL ANSWER, AND SL'S DEDICATION TO PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AS WE DO AT OUR FACILITY, LOVING THIS "PARTNERSHIP" WITH THEM!
ConsTHAT I DON'T KNOW IT ALL INSIDE AND OUT RIGHT NOW! (lol But that's NOT A SL CON) :)
Recommendations to other buyersI think you guys should do more local training on a regular basis. I don't think people know what they don't know!! Come to the major cities, let us know you're here, give us options to share, as your users, on enhancements, bugs, fixes, patches, etc. we feel are necessary! But you're doing a great job, so come on....

By SiteLink Software on February 23, 2017
Your passion is contagious, thank you! Thank you for your effort to reach out and ask questions. You can get so many ideas out of the same one report (like the Rent Roll), depending on your goal. Export it (all reports export to pdf, excel and txt) to excel to get so much more. Email reports on the fly, or schedule regular emails, and select the file type (excel, pdf, txt) There is no substitute for support and training, as you explain so well. That's why we take phone service so seriously. We live and die by customer satisfaction and offer so many different flavors of service: we like to travel to stores or have owners and managers come to our office. ALL ,not just some, who visit us have told us: 1. our people make the difference. Every visitor has been blown away by the discipline, knowledge and professionalism of our group. 2. the collegial, cooperative culture (including canine companions) delivers quality output. So please, visit! Thank you!
February 23, 2017
Frances P.
201-500 employees
August 30, 2016

“AWSOME, POSSUM ”

OverallMy name is Frances, manager of 325 unit facility. I wasn't to happy changing from site link stand alone to web edition. I was always rushing cause seems like the 1st of the month was tomorrow, that meant that I had to spend 2.5 hrs running credit cards, whether it was my day off (Sunday) credit cards had to be processed. 2 part tickets were cut and file, (don't have to do that anymore, don't have all that bulk). The 2nd part detach for the end of day summary report. My day started at 7am rushing to be ready to open at 9am. NOW it takes me 5-7 mins to run my credit cards, I don't have to worry if someone will interrupts me, causing me to have a mistake, then taking time to track , correct , double entry, no entry, this is an experience that has been worth the money that the owner invested. Site Link has allowed me to do early walk thrus, remove old leases, and files. A smoother start of day, take a break, lunch away from office. I met our rep, an angel with knowledge of how to teach someone that is needing assistance, a people person, he is a good asset to Site Link. I recommend this software to you and a teacher like our rep.
ProsThe credit card process I like the most cause I have the time I needed to do other stuff, with out a maintenance man on the 1st it was awful.
ConsGive a credit when customer has zero balance, or maybe I don't know how.
Recommendations to other buyersTake notes to reference to.

By SiteLink Software on September 2, 2016
Hi Frances, Thank you for the kind words. Sebastian is one of 6 sales people who are not "typical" sales. Sales has to know the program inside and out, not just "sell" it. Every person here worked in technical support when they first started at SiteLink. Everyone here has to know our product. I am glad you see the faster operation and added features of Web Edition, vs the older PC-based SiteLink. Web Edition is a huge step up, not just "doing the same as PC-based SiteLink, just on the Internet." Consider adding ACH or bank draft to eliminate credit card fees. Ask us to get started - SiteLink Merchant Services offers both ACH and credit card processing! Finally, there are ways to give tenants credits even if they do not owe anything. Please call or email us to show how. One such method: create a new charge, apply a credit. That way, we track all liabilities and respective dates on financial reports; both on the accrual or cash basis of accounting. Thank you!
August 30, 2016
Lorie G.
Controller
June 17, 2016

“An Awesome Experience!”

OverallWe have been using Sitelink Web Edition and Corporate Control Centre for years. When they said they had become merchant service providers, we were immediately intrigued by the idea. We thought we'd give it a try with a handful of new acquisitions, I mean - why not? We had such a positive experience that we chose to move all our merchant services to Sitelink.
ProsThe biggest advantage of using Sitelink and Sitelink Merchant Services is the seamless usage. What I mean about that is...when a transaction doesn't record properly in Sitelink, or on a tenants card, there is no ability for finger pointing between Management system and Merchant supplier, no back and forth - Sitelink just handles it. And I must say, we haven't even had any instances of that - our prior Management System and Merchant supplier, would send us back and forth so many times that we would just give up and manually record or refund to make it right. We've seen a lot of systems over the years, as we acquire and take on previous systems and convert them. We now convert to Sitelink - Day One! We also smile to ourselves when we learn a selling location is already ON Sitelink , we know our lives are going to be so much easier. The Sitelink team are top-notch, they not only know what THEY are doing, the are not satisfied until WE know what we are doing - quite a feat for a technology company! Unsurpassed!! As far as conversions go - Sitelink does it all - easy peasy!
ConsThe only Con I can think of for Merchant Services is the paperwork to get through! I have to say this was a complaint of mine on our previous suppliers as well, however. Really, there is no different, but once it's all signed up - it's just a sit back and wait until the debit machines are delivered, charge them up and plug them in - it's just that easy!
Recommendations to other buyersMy only advise about this software is to start using it! It has saved me sooooo much time over the years. Also, the auditors love the reports - this is huge! With previous systems, it's been a struggle to explain, piece together, balance and justify. Plus they appreciate the security behind the scenes and our ability to monitor and report the happenings at all our stores, all from Head Office!

By SiteLink Software on June 29, 2016
Thank you so much for the comments! We are always working on reducing the application process. It does depend on the store - the first one can take longer than all subsequent ones, for example. And, our OneSupport, our in-house service for software and merchant processing under 1 roof sets up your merchant accounts in SiteLink. You no longer need to waste time doing that yourself...Thanks so much!
June 17, 2016
Melissa B.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
February 24, 2018

“First time Manager/co-owner of self storage ”

OverallIt takes a team to be successful. I'm glad I have SiteLink. I'm not a computer expert so all this was a challenge for me. Every time I thought I couldn't, SiteLink taught me that I could.
ProsSiteLink's customer service. I don' have to wait long to receive help with an issue. SiteLink has great teaching videos.
ConsI have to purchase other software. I would have liked a bundle purchase under one company. Example: Sitelink, Blue Moon, Gate, Card Merchant.

By SiteLink Software on February 27, 2018
Glad to hear you are using our live support; we are here to help you! Thank you Melissa for leaving us a 5 star review. To clear up a few of your concerns, SiteLink does offer bundle solutions for credit card processing through our SiteLink Merchant Services with the industry-first OneSupport delivering software and payment processing support under one roof. And while SiteLink doesn't manufacture gate systems we do seamlessly integrate with most on the market. SiteLink's integration with Blue Moon for the TSSA lease is second to none and is fully integrated with SiteLink eSign¿, the free electric signature capture and storage tool built right into SiteLink Web Edition, you do not even have to leave SiteLink to initiate, receive or resend lease agreements. Not ready for eSign, no problem, the Blue Moon integration will grab the current TSSA lease and pre-populate it with client and unit information and all you have to do is print and have customer sign. While bundling everything within a single company sounds like a good approach, it is sometimes best to let experts in certain fields do what they do best. It is why many luxury car manufacturers use Bose stereo systems rather than build the stereos and speakers themselves - it allows them to focus on the car itself. Same holds true for self-storage management software. If you haven't registered for the free SiteLink Certified Professional training program, please do so at training.sitelink.com and accelerate your learning. Please think of SiteLink as a partner - not only in support and training, but as a resource for all things self-storage. Visit StorageFroum.Sitelink.com, a discussion-based website designed for the SiteLink community and open to the self-storage industry as a whole. In StorageForum, users can discuss SiteLink software, ask industry-specific questions, discover marketplace partners and explore the unique aspects of the self-storage business. Take advantage of our online training videos, FAQs, support and industry webinars, and of course keep taking advantage of our live Tech Support to assist with anything that comes up. Good luck on your latest endeavor, we are here to help with your success and as always, never hesitate to give us a call.
February 24, 2018
Ron K.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2018

“Price point”

Overallno
ProsI have used Sitelink since December 2010. I have been very pleased with the product and tech support. Tech support is fantastic.
ConsSitelink was purchased by Sparefoot. I knew when that announcement was made the price would go up. And so it did. They have approached my price point. I'll be looking at other providers. There has also been problems with technical issues since Sparefoot purchased the company.

By SiteLink Software on December 6, 2018
Hi Ron, thank you for the feedback. Customer support is our top priority, we are glad you have found value in our product and the support you receive. The decision to increase subscriptions was not unduly influenced by SpareFoot. SiteLink was going to increase rates with or without the acquisition in order to maintain the level of support and grow the features and services you receive. SiteLink offers more than any other software. What we find is that most of our customers are using less than ½ of the program features that are included in SiteLink. Check out the free SiteLink Certified Professional courses at training.sitelink.com, the StorageForum.sitelink.com and/or any of our hundreds of YouTube videos, to see what you¿re missing. Regarding recent technical issues: new features, once developed, are tested thoroughly by our QA staff however tweaks are sometimes needed. We communicate these enhancements to our customers directly. Our newsletter and real-time status website (status.sitelink.com) are other great ways to stay on top of all SiteLink news and info. Lastly, consider the value SiteLink software/service provides; properly implemented software should help generate revenue that far exceeds its cost. We are confident that SiteLink is still the best value in the industry.
November 16, 2018
Michael A.
Managing Partner
August 24, 2016

“I had SiteLink stand alone, why pay for Web Edition?”

OverallAs a SiteLink stand alone user for years I resisted the efforts of my sales rep to switch to Web Edition and then one day he gave me a good deal and I gave in and I have never regretted it.
ProsThe revenue management tool has helped our facility increase revenue by almost 10% in our first year of using it. The ability to automate letters, past due and auction tasks has saved us a great deal of time. We have used a variety of SiteLinks partners to give our tenants many services we never could before suck as online rentals and reservations, online payments, online account management and much more.
ConsSome of the things you need to do are not easy to find like sending an SMS message to a tenant who is not past due and a few others. Also the screen layouts could use a touch of color they are a little on the bland side.

By SiteLink Software on August 25, 2016
Thank you for your review! I am very happy you switched to Web Edition and made more money! That's the best news - and our mission. Please call us about SMS and other settings. The Reminders menu shows you automatically when to send text messages. You can send one-off texts from each tenant's Notes menu. So, you can text from a) Tasks and Letters, b) tenant Notes menu, c) CRM menu, and d) the Reprint Forms menu. Let us know if we can show you where to set up and send the text messages you envision. We use standard Windows colors and regret they are not vibrant enough for you. Our new myHub, the browser based version of the web-based SiteLink Web Edition, will have a new color scheme. It's due in Q4 2016 and will run side by side Web Edition. Thank you!
August 24, 2016
March C.
VP
July 28, 2016

“Superior Product”

OverallBeen in the industry for 17 years now and we've never used anything other than SiteLink and never will.
ProsEase of use and conveyance of reporting. Easy to decipher information and trends.
ConsThat it doesn't have a more detailed revenue management component. Would like to be able to drill down further and have more dynamic pricing model where I could adjust rates daily or even hourly without having to conduct it manually on my own. That is where the industry's yield management is headed. In fact, it's already there with the REITS.
Recommendations to other buyersPerhaps considering lowering the price for small facilities to allow SL to penetrate more of the industries smaller, even unmanned, sites.

By SiteLink Software on August 1, 2016
Thank you! Limitless options exist for revenue management. SiteLink strikes a balance between an overwhelming number of features and ease of use. Fact: more owners use SiteLink vs. any other revenue management system. SiteLink's revenue management, aka Price Optimizer, adjusts prices in real time already, even on your website. Just like REITs do. The SiteLink API lets you adjust prices instantly and apply any criteria or algorithm, and change it anytime. The Price Optimizer lets you use EXCEL to apply your criteria (or algorithm) and update SiteLink prices - in real time. SiteLink integrates with Veritec and Qstrom's District Manager. If I know what you are adjusting manually, and why, I will show you shortcuts. Ask us about the SiteLink Special with eCommerce website - and the industry's lowest prices for small stores. Our "smallest" operators have fewer than 24 units at a single location. SiteLink always wins on price.
July 28, 2016
Sarah G.
Executive Assistant to the Owner
July 16, 2019

“Works for us!”

OverallWith the software, it gave us a better overview of how it business was running, for years we were complacent on our occupancy and turn over numbers, but seeing it in the software and the actually reports and figures, we were no where close to it capability and definitely needed improvements and better growth. In about 2 years with company changes and the software implementation, we were able to raise our occupancy by 30%, which if course in turn increased teenie and profits.
ProsFor our company this is the first and only software we used, transforming from a manual ledger system that we used for years. We finally digitized our services about 4 years ago and let me tell you, our office lives have been so much easier!! Every dept is more in tune to what's going on at the facility without physically being there. I love that you can log on anywhere you have the software installed. From reservations, move in and outs, collections and rent recieving, our office runs very efficiently.
ConsFor us, the updates are pretty excessive, we were forced to upgrade our equipment to meet the demands if the software. The learning curve can be difficult, mostly because we never used and computers in the past, so it literally took us 400 months to set up and run smoothly since none of it info was easily integrated from another database, but it was game changer for us, nonetheless.
July 16, 2019
Banking, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2018

“Amazing Software!”

OverallSitelink helps you easily and effectively run your facility. And monitor at any point in time what you need to do to keep improving.
ProsI like the fact the there are so many other companies that integrate with this software. This means you can add tons of features of your choosing very easily!! The task list is also a HUGE help in running my facility. It keeps me up to date on everything I need to do!
ConsThe technical support is great at times and horrible at others. Some of the people are just very rude and act like you're bothering them. I feel like for the amount I pay for the software I should get top notch customer service.

By SiteLink Software on September 13, 2018
Thank you for the review! Offering choice and flexibility to our customers is one of our top priorities, and our list of integration options continues to grow. Have you seen our new Ancillary Services category in the Marketplace? As the self-storage landscape evolves, we continue to add exciting new opportunities for our customers to investigate ¿ you can choose what works for your business. We are sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with technical support. Our team strives to be helpful, patient and understanding and anything less than that would be unacceptable. Please do not hesitate to call in the future and ask for a supervisor if you feel you have not been serviced properly. Also, you should receive a survey after the call regarding your experience with support. We take those surveys very seriously and act on them. Thank you, Team SiteLink
September 12, 2018
Darren D.
Compliance
July 2, 2018

“Since moving to SiteLink we have experience better performance over a similar competitor.”

ProsThe ease of use and the Features & Funtionality is way superior than any other program I have encountered.
ConsFirst is that the problems that occur after a major update has been causing everyone in the company issues with this program. I suggest better testing before roll out of an update. It appears that small changes cause bigger problems in other sections of the program that programmers are not aware that are related. Sometimes I feel that Tech support have no clue what they are doing and I know more about their software then they do.

By SiteLink Software on July 16, 2018
Hi Darren, thank you for your comments. We are glad you are having a better management software experience with SiteLink over the many other options out there! Customer support is our top priority, so thank you for your input regarding updates and service. New features, once developed, are tested thoroughly by our QA staff however tweaks are sometimes needed. We communicate these enhancements to our customers directly. Our newsletter and real-time status website (status.sitelink.com) are other great ways to stay on top of all SiteLink news and info. Many of our techs have been here for years and we have very little turnover in our service area. I am wondering if the tech you spoke with was not sure what you were hoping to do rather than unaware of SiteLink features. Your account rep will help with these problems and ensure there are in fact no training deficiencies in our service area. Please call if you ever find our standards are not up to yours. Thank you again!
Michelle D.
May 18, 2018

“Overall I LOVE Site Link. I would highly recommend to anyone in the self storage industry.”

OverallMakes my job so much easier than our old software did. I'm able to help customers wherever I am not just in the office sitting at the desk.
ProsI love that it's ever evolving meaning it just keeps getting better and better. The team takes the suggestions and implements them in their updates. I love that Site Link is moving to a complete web edition.
ConsI would like for it to communicate with the kiosks better. I would like to be able to use the same eSign rental agreement we use at the kiosk. I would also like the discounts and specials to work better with the kiosk. I would like to see a eSign link available in all the email forms. We currently have to copy and paste as needed when using predefined messages.

By SiteLink Software on May 23, 2018
Thank you so much! Give us a call to show you how to add SiteLink eSign features to any and all forms. SiteLink eSign is very different from other systems. You can add electronic signature features to any form you email or present to tenants to sign in your store, including credit card receipts with SiteLink Merchant Services. More than 6,000 operators are now offering rentals and reservations with SiteLink on their website. Many include electronic leases and signature capture with online rentals. As for SiteLink eSign leases on the INSOMNIAC Kiosk: we are working with INSOMNIAC to add SiteLink eSign leases but you might give them a call and remind them how much that feature would help you. Ball's in their court. Thank you! Team SiteLink
May 18, 2018
Kevin F.
District Manager
May 10, 2018

“Very easy to use and has helped with collections with the ability to text customers”

Overalllower delinquency
Prosbeing able to text customers has improved our delinquency greatly. I believe the software to have the most bells and whistles currently on the market. We were a Webselfstorage customer before then.
Consthe texts that are sent and received are not in the system...only available through twilio. The software is very pricey compared to others and there is little to no break to use software at all stores. You would think the 2nd 3rd 4th license would be cheaper. The software can be confusing because you can process things multiple ways and some normal operations require MULTIPLE steps to complete.

By SiteLink Software on May 17, 2018
We appreciate your "Comments(Benefits)" about lower delinquencies. Improving past due collections alone lets SiteLink win on price. SiteLink adds even more value when you add ACH/bank draft, revenue management, robo calling, discount management, higher reservation-to-rental conversions, service and reduced cost from training via tools such as training.sitelink.com. To compare the cost of operating a software program, owners tally the $ impact from lower delinquencies and those other items mentioned here, such as rate management. That's how SiteLink wins on price. SiteLink does offer discounts for multiple stores. SiteLink does record text messages in tenant notes. The unique Calls and Notes report shows text messages, emails, notes and all other comments in one place. Let us have your account rep reach out to show how and discuss. Thanks Kevin! Team SiteLink
May 10, 2018
April S.
System Admin
May 3, 2018

“Overall this is a good program”

ProsThe Sitelink support team is great. I like having the separate corporate control center. The interface is clear and not to cluttered. The to do list helps with training new employees.
ConsThe email compatibility issue with Outlook. The time program takes to load is difficult for locations that can not get good high speed internet due to unavailability. The esign contract is not very intuitive at spotting the "required" signatures and can be difficult to see a missed line even for long term users.

By SiteLink Software on May 9, 2018
Thank you, many of our clients set up their own SMTP server to avoid Outlook. It is a known issue that after running a Windows update, Outlook settings reset themselves to default. This causes an interruption in outbound emails from SiteLink until Outlook's settings are tweaked again. Most facilities are moving on to SMTP (Gmail, Yahoo, etc) as an easier more reliable means of emailing. Slow Internet speeds can hamper any cloud-based program. SiteLink's minimum requirements are near the lowest speeds offered via DSL. Please have your managers call our customer support to look into any slowness issues to see if we can help. SiteLink eSign¿ includes a "Next" button that brings the next "Required" field to the top of the page and highlights it in red. Sometimes how a lease/form is formatted can make completion more difficult. Give us a call and one of our customer support representatives can take a look and suggest formatting changes to make the process easier for your customers.
Alan S.

“Couldn't Be happier”

OverallWe have quite a few locations that we manage on Sitelink, and it has been a wonderful experience. When something goes wrong, or I can't figure something out, sitelink customer service is on the ball, and will help me get up and running in no time. Sitelink Web Edition is fantastic!
ProsThe customer service and the functionality is pretty slick. I never have software issues, and the only time I have to call customer service
ConsSome small things that make it hard to use (editing the map is a little clunky), and the portable storage portion is a little confusing.

By SiteLink Software on February 8, 2017
Thank you! I am glad you appreciate the built-in map editor. Clients comparing software find ours the most flexible, the most feature-rich. As one client put it: if you can use the mouse, you can set up and change the SiteLink property map. You can put multiple units on the map at a time, turn and angle them, etc. The key: you can change unit sizes, location and numbering on your free, built-in SiteLink property map yourself, on the fly. You do not have to have us make those changes. It goes without saying that that SiteLink property map is different from the built-in link to Google Maps showing your commercial vs residential clients, marketing data and competitors' locations. SiteLink for Mobile Storage is a different product than SiteLink for Self-Storage. It includes more options for routing, scheduling, dispatch and inquiry management. We offer a special video and phone training for SiteLink for Mobile Storage. Please inquire anytime. Thank you!
Tracy H.
Warehousing, 51-200 employees
May 17, 2018

“Very user friendly! Easy to train new people.”

OverallSoftware allows for major flexibility and ease in controlling settings that are particular to my location. Knowing that I can log in anywhere online and make changes gives peace of mind.
ProsThe best part is being able to to use anywhere! Out on site, or even on vacation in an emergency, I can access needed functions or information quickly.
ConsWhen clicking on the charges from the payment screen, each time you go back to it, the font gets smaller and smaller. This often means that while speaking with a customer you must take the time to get out of their account and go back in just so you can add or remove charges or explain them.

By SiteLink Software on May 22, 2018
It is always great to hear from a happy customer! We agree¿a reliable and fast mobile platform delivers owners and managers peace of mind, plus incredible flexibility in their workflow and access their data anytime, anywhere. Thank you for including that in your review. Have you tried the Lead to Lease feature in SiteLink myHub? It is a fabulous tool for managing leads and tenants across multiple stores. Results are significant. Stay tuned as myHub continues to roll out new features. Regarding font size, this sounds like an issue with your screen resolution setting. If you are using Windows 7 and have the resolution zoomed in, this will happen. Try changing your resolution back to the default setting, that should fix the problem. Thanks again for the review!
Joshua N.
General Manager
May 7, 2018

“Excellent product backed by an awesome support structure”

OverallSolid, Dependable, Predictable software package that covers all aspects of a Self Storage business. Its as close as you can get to a perfect , scalable, "single software" solution to run a self storage business, regardless of how many physical locations you have.
ProsVery functional software that functions as CRM and POS. Web based so database is always backed up. Constantly upgrading the functionality, and incorporating user feedback into the software.
ConsVery steep learning curve. Can be overly complicated at times, and users need to be creative and adaptable to have software function the way your company does. Can be difficult to explain workflow to new users. Very easy to make mistakes, but always fixable provided its caught before a Daily Close.

By SiteLink Software on May 11, 2018
Joshua, You make us blush, thank you. You are not the first to point out that with all of the features and integrations that SiteLink can be a bit complex at first. For this reason we introduced SiteLink Certified Professional online certification course. With this course https://www.sitelink.com/sitelink-certified-professional. If you are already certified, great, we will be releasing a new module shortly. Another great resource is your fellow SiteLink users from the storage forum: https://storageforum.sitelink.com/ Both resources are free to all of our customers!. Thanks again!
Frank C.
Director of Operations & Revenue Management
June 29, 2018

“Best software in the business. Very intuitive and user friendly as well as powerful.”

OverallManaging my business with best practices. Nothing else to say!
ProsThe ease of use is definitely the big draw. New employees pick up on it quickly allowing our business to continue as employees move around etc. Also the power the software has to easily attend to all the different scenarios that storage presents. The revenue management and inventory management functionality makes growing your business and reacting to market trends easy and seamless. The reporting is robust.
ConsHaving to log in after every step. Some functions need tracked but not all. Gets tedious and forces users to use minimal and not very secure log in credentials to save time.

By SiteLink Software on July 2, 2018
Thank you so much! Your administrator's settings determine whether you have to log in anew each time you want to record a transaction such as a payment or move-in. Same for log in credentials: your administrator's settings determine the length of passwords and use of "strong" passwords. We recommend the latter but also use of programs to keep up with your passwords, not just for SiteLink, such as LastPass.com We do log all manager activities including payments, credits, reversals, unit size/rate/name changes and more. Let us know if we can show reports and special log files. Thank you! Team SiteLink
Jennifer B.
Assistant Manager
51-200 employees
May 24, 2018

“Sitelink reps have proven to be knowledgeable & courteous for support, yet not as prompt after hours”

Overallthe option to review it.
ProsI would have to vote for the team viewer as the feature i've found to be my absolute favorite. This feature allows for me to learn as well as help someone else in quickly and efficiently, without the phone line being tied up trying to explain a situation to a co worker at another location.
ConsThe one area that is in my opinion a con is the lack of ability to spell check notes prior to saving them. i understand there is probably a good reason for it but often i find i miss a letter when typing in quickly and if i had the ability to run a spell check on occassion it would make notes more understandable or easier to decipher.

By SiteLink Software on May 29, 2018
Thank you for the 5-star review! We strive to have many avenues of communication and training available to our customers, including webinars, FAQs, a community forum, SiteLink Certified Professional training and development courses, and, as you mentioned, our friendly and knowledgeable phone support. Glad you have found our staff helpful, and please continue to utilize the many resources available. We have investigated spell check for Web Edition in the past. Our development team focuses on solid enhancements that ensure program stability, and spell check implementation options for Windows applications don't meet our reliability requirements. One option is to use SiteLink myHub-many browsers have some type of spell check feature available. Please reach out if you are unfamiliar with myHub, and thanks again for the review!
May 24, 2018
Lorinda D.
Sales Manager
May 7, 2018

“Easy program that has some room to grow. Condensing buttons instead of having multiple avenues for ”

ProsThe ease of use. The program is very easyto learn and gives the user many options. The lead to lease offers many ways to track sales leads. The reports offer many ways to track and grow your business.
ConsMultiple buttons that do the same functions. Condense and minimize to streamline the program. Offer a training mode so a new employee can actually do tasks in real time.

By SiteLink Software on May 14, 2018
Thank you for the comments. We have a great new training program, "SiteLink Certified Professional." It's great for training long-time staff AND applicants and new employees alike. We launched it less than a year ago to rave reviews. In some cases, we deliberately offer multiple ways to accomplish the same task, such as taking a payment. Example: you can enter payments from the button- or menu-driven navigation, but also from the interactive, three-dimensional property map. Our clients have asked for these options. We are glad we can deliver flexibility and choice. Please call your account representative with any other suggestion or questions you may have right away. We offer great customer training programs. We have online videos and webinars. We can schedule GoToMeeting sessions for you and anyone on your team and record them for you. These training options, like our 7-day/week service, are all part of SiteLink at no additional cost. Thank you, Team SiteLink
Curtis H.
June 29, 2018

“Over all I have been very pleased with SiteLink. ”

ProsThe ability to automatic your work flow from day to day. Once set up properly, the ability to see at a glance what is going on that day from the reminders list. Also like the fact that multiple windows under one user name can be used with different locations. I like it that the TSSA leases can be used along side this.
ConsIf you are not familiar with the software, can be very frustrating to set it up. Maybe a setup wizard for new installs should be implemented. That when moving in a tenant, you can not get into a payment screen if stuck waiting on tenants info.

By SiteLink Software on July 2, 2018
Thank you Curtis for the review. Glad you mentioned TSSA leases (Blue Moon), we are very proud to offer this for our customers in Texas. Two different Blue Moon leases can be generated and signed from your website, call center, SiteLink Corporate Control Center, by email or in your store. Tenants can also sign leases electronically using SiteLink eSign. Please reach out right away with any issues you encounter when setting up the software. Our new Client Onboarding team offers premium "white glove" customer support for new and existing customers at conversion, making sure you are completely comfortable with the transition. Thanks again for the review! Team SiteLink
Michelle W.
Facility Manager
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Love Sitelink”

OverallSaves time and links up to Blue Moon and Digigate.
ProsEasy to use and maneuver. It's also easy to train new employees with Sitelink. The upgrade are always helpful and when needed, tech support is always helpful.
ConsThat I cannot have 2 sessions up at one time. Only one computer in office and during busy times, it would be most helpful to take a payment and move in a unit at the same time.

By SiteLink Software on May 8, 2018
Glad you're happy with our software, and thanks for the great review! Many users have told us that Blue Moon integration for SiteLink eSign¿ (and also traditional) leases is one of their favorite features. Did you know that the shortcut button is great option for "multi-tasking"? Let's say for example you'd like to process a move-in on the phone, and another tenant is waiting to make a payment, you can use the "Shortcut" button to quickly go to the payments screen, process the payment, and then return to the move-in screen. Several commonly used screens have a shortcut available. You may also want to check out SiteLink myHub, the browser-based tablet version of SiteLink ¿ it's free and part of SiteLink Web Edition. The 2 platforms share the same database so your data is always up-to-date even if you use both. Simply log into myHub.SiteLink.com using the same Web Edition credentials to get started, I think you'll like it!
Nicholas L.
November 22, 2018

“ Extremely complete software ”

Overall I have now used the program for over six years and there are still features that I am discovering. The software updates can be annoying when you login to a computer that has not been used for a few weeks because you are guaranteed to have to wait for an update process before you can do anything that you wanted to do. But I have not had any problems with it and customer support is extremely helpful and always available.
Pros It's a very thorough software that contains every feature you would possibly need.
ConsBecause it has so many features it can be a bit overwhelming. The initial learning curve is steep and learning some of the more advanced features can take some time. It also must be installed on a PC and it must be updated regularly.

By SiteLink Software on November 26, 2018
Thank you for the 5-star review Nicholas! We realize SiteLink is a powerful, comprehensive program so we offer dozens of training videos and webinars on sitelink.com for help and reference, with new ones added regularly. Our SiteLink Certified Professional training and development course (training.sitelink.com), is another great resource with new modules deployed as the program grows. As you mentioned, our Customer Support team is also always ready to help. Thank you again for writing a review, and we appreciate earning your business for 6 years!
November 22, 2018
Gina V.
Facility Manager
June 28, 2018

“Easy to use and understand. The flow of data is smooth and streamlined.”

OverallTime saver
ProsClear Layout with not a lot of pop up screens for data. Lots of functionality and automation depending on how paper or paperless you want to be. Available third party APIs for function SL does not preform. Easy to see all the tenants info on one screen. The Automation is great, but I like how you can still control the info that is sent beforehand.
ConsSupport - on the ball 90%. I still have an outstanding ticket over a year old and the person ws not real interested in it. 3rd Party API - Great to have , but why do we have to pay for all the add-on when you are already a premiere software with a matching price.

By SiteLink Software on June 30, 2018
Gina, our first priority is always our customers. I have notified customer support regarding your outstanding ticket, they will reach out to you with a resolution. We integrate with technology partners because customers want choice and control in their workflow and operations, as you mentioned. Offering choices in technology partners is our goal. You only pay a nominal amount for the technology partners you select, and those are the best in the business whose services more than pay for themselves. We are glad to be a part of your business success, thank you for writing a review.
Diane E.
Operations Manager
February 8, 2017

“Storage Solutions in Headingley Manitoba LOVES Sitelink!”

Overall2 years ago I knew nothing about Sitelink. Thanks to the fantastic, incredible, Sitelink Customer Service, I am a very confident user; did not take long. Sitelink provides all that I need to run 300 units and more. Appreciate Sitelink people!
ProsCustomer Service
ConsNeed more insight into what the reports cover. Usually the request comes from our accountants who do not regularly ask for reports covering specifics. Because the request are few, I do not learn all the reports provided and need to SEARCH to find the one that would answer the specific question.
Recommendations to other buyersSuggest a SEARCH option for reports; enter in a question and the SEARCH option would show the report or reports that would answer.

By SiteLink Software on February 8, 2017
Thank you so much for your feedback. We already group reports by topic such as financial, management, tenants, and units. I can suggest a call to our 7 Day/week service desk. They can best suggest the proper report. The challenge with a search feature for reports is this: it would have to include more than the name in the topic of the report which we already list. Your accountants and you are likely looking for reports showing multiple combinations of data. There are usually more than one report that fit that criteria. Give us a call and we'll show you what you're looking for. Good news is, all the reports you want are there and we have you covered. Thank you!
Geoff M.
1-10 employees
June 20, 2016

“Great customer service ”

OverallThey have great customer service, available to talk and walk you thru problems. We have new manager on occasion and this feature saves me time.
ProsI like the ability to plug in with other vendors for advertising, signing leases, insurance programs etc...
ConsI would like a way to electronically file leases so we can look at them remotely in a drop box type account, then when the tenant moves out it auto files it in your moved out folder and you can set it to save the file for XXX number of years before deleting.
Recommendations to other buyersIt would be great to have an E-sign feature that then went to the manager to click an auto sign for full execution then save the lease copy electronically.

By SiteLink Software on June 29, 2016
Thanks for that! Great news - SiteLink eSign (TM) already works the way you request! Please call us for a demo or walk-through. SiteLink stays with the tenant's file for 7 years AFTER they move out. SiteLink eSign is free and eliminates the need for other commercial products for signature capture and document storage. The Lease Audit tool is invaluable and not available with other, similar products. It gives you access too all leases and each field on every lease on one screen. See which leases are completed vs still out awaiting signatures. SiteLink eSign works at stores, for rentals by phone and online reservations and rentals. Thank you!
June 20, 2016
Raymond Y.
Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees
August 28, 2018

“Sitelink Web Edition makes Storage renting very easy!”

OverallWithout Site-link, I would not be able to do my job or run this business.
ProsThe Software allows you to keep all your tenants very well organized when renting new units, moving out a customer, collecting rents, and sending out forms for legal collecting for those tenants that are past due!
ConsThe Software can be difficult to navigate thru when having to make detailed adjustments for each tenant. Always seem to have to call Site-link Help Desk to get help using these functions.

By SiteLink Software on August 30, 2018
¿Thank you! There are many different scenarios for adjustments, like reversing accidental move outs, transferring specials when switching a tenant from a smaller to a larger unit, applying multiple discounts at move in, refunding or writing off bad debt, or transferring unused prepayments to another unit when a tenant vacates one space. We have settings, prompts and built-in buttons/tools to handle these and make them as self-explanatory as possible. We are happy to hear you are getting the help you want. In the end, responsive, available and confident support - and our Certified Professional Training at training.sitelink.com - is the ultimate way to ensure the job gets done. Thank you for taking care of business! Your SiteLink Team
August 28, 2018
Matt T.
Concierge
May 22, 2018

“Very user friendly”

OverallPayments, rentals, tracking of customers, collections, etc
ProsThe ease of use and the ability to access support at any time. We love that we are able to link other software rather easily as well
ConsNot having the ability to split payment's for corrections. Often customers rent more space than is needed and in order to move them out of unnecessary space it would be easier to just credit their credit card for a partial amount

By SiteLink Software on May 25, 2018
Thank you so much for being such a long-time client and for posting here. The situation you mentioned is common and appears in various ways. You can always refund monies directly through SiteLink, without going to your virtual credit card terminal. You have one login for SiteLink and your virtual terminal. You can transfer one tenant's unused prepayment from one unit their other unit. A caveat: as a financial control, SiteLink cannot allow refunding more money than is owed the customer. However, you can credit any amount for past days' rent instead of refunding those "used up" rent monies. For you as a multi-store operator, I hope the enterprise-level, Corporate Control Center is helpful where you can work with refunds and bad debt write-offs for all of your stores together, as a group or batch. Thank you, Team SiteLink
May 22, 2018
Perry A.
May 17, 2018

“It is easy to use with great features to run a storage facility.”

ProsEsign lease makes renting units convienant. Also, esign credit card and change of address forms and the ability to upload forms from the desktop to the tenant photo page we no longer need file folders. We are paperless mostly.
ConsThere isn't a way to reprint rent increase notices. We can reprint receipts and invoices. We should have a feature to reprint rent increase letters. These are the only forms we need to print copies of and put in the file folders for the tenants.

By SiteLink Software on May 22, 2018
Glad to hear you¿ve discovered the power of SiteLink eSign! It¿s free, customizable, and offers electronic signature capture and document storage complete with forensics and authentication tools. Being paperless has many advantages. We continue to add features and enhancements to provide the best experience for our users. For example, we recently expanded eSign to include include cash and credit card receipts with SiteLink Merchant Services. You should be able to reprint rent increase notices up to the date the new rate goes into effect (Company > Pending Tenant Rate Changes > Reprint Notices). Please reach out to Customer Support if this is not working properly. Thank you for the comments, and thank you for being a SiteLink customer.
Kim H.
May 17, 2018

“Pretty easy to learn and use on a everyday basis”

ProsBasic functionality ease of use, customer support is always available. I think that overall, sitelink has some very good features and being new to self storage when I took this job, it was very easy to learn. I went through most of the training pretty quickly.
ConsInstead of having videos to learn new feature, I wish that they would just put the steps in a written format. That would make it much easier to self help and learn things that you are not 100% sure of. Another feature that I would change would be that you cannot do many features just in one screen. If they could somehow make it that you can look up someone's info from the customer screen, and maybe even make a payment from there instead of having to switch out of the customer screen. It should not be required to have to select on 2 options to send email notices to have the correct form and header appear. When reserving a unit, it would be much more helpful to show the facility map rather than just the unit numbers. I always like to get new customers as close to the facility entrance as possible.

By SiteLink Software on May 21, 2018
We love to hear suggestions, so thank you Kim for the detailed comments on training and your workflow requirements. SiteLink has many "shortcuts" available for often-used tasks, maybe there is one that will help. Please reach out to your account rep or a customer service team member for an analysis how the software can meet these needs. Step-by-step instructions are sometimes more helpful than videos, so thank you for mentioning and for the feedback. Many of our FAQs contain written instructions for common tasks, and the SiteLink Certified Professional training and development course also can be used as a reference.
Nicci D.
Senior Store Manager
April 26, 2018

“I use Sitelink daily, whether I'm on the office computer, home laptop, or mobile device.”

OverallRemote access to thousands of tenant accounts.
ProsThe software is regularly offering updates to keep up with the ever-changing demands of the self-storage industry. Their electronic signature feature has been incredibly helpful with generating move-ins by expanding our reach to customers that cannot physically come to our office. Their mobile friendly application has been a time saver and an on-the-go problem solver. As an administrator using the software I have the instant ability to customize the features as well as restrict/approve access to the software by others. From a users perspective, the many processes can be a little tricky to master at first but once they've been memorized the work-flow is very simple and easily executed.
ConsThe abundance of processes can be slightly overwhelming to new users. Also, the ease of alternating between screens/processes can create confusion for the user and allow for accidental incorrect implementations.

By SiteLink Software on April 27, 2018
Thank you, and kudos for operating the complex business that's self-storage, which seems simple on the surface.
April 26, 2018
Haley B.
CEO assistant
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
May 16, 2017

“Sitelink review”

Overallthe overall look could be updated
ProsI like how the customer service is very friendly and always helps very promptly and will give new suggestions on how to make our office life easier
ConsThe gate system will lag sometimes and customers will not be able to get into the facility and they will complain and we have to restart the system

By SiteLink Software on May 20, 2017
Thank you, Haley, for mentioning our wonderful support staff. Our team, from customer support straight through to our developers take pride in offering a great customer experience. An easy to use interface and knowledgeable, friendly support staff are cornerstones of our company. If you haven't already, please call the support staff to specifically address the gate system lag. There are a number of variables that could be at play, from a system setting to the type of gate or even the computer running the gate or SiteLink software. Regarding the look of the software - have you logged into myhub.sitelink.com using your Web Edition credentials? SiteLink myHub offers lightning fast, browser-based access to your database for operational tasks like moving tenants in and out, taking payments, converting Leads to Lease, running reports, and more¿all in a modern interface designed for fewer clicks and efficient operation. Let us know what you think.
May 16, 2017
Ron R.
July 2, 2018

“Great Software for Self Storage business ”

ProsStraight forward intuitive operations. Easy to navigate, easy to find customer information, easy to train others to use.
ConsIt is a bit dated. The software should be easier to customize for our use. There should be an index for hidden buttons and for every day use.

By SiteLink Software on July 16, 2018
Thank you Ron for the review and comments. We love suggestions and feedback, that is how we grow. Please know we are rolling out new features at a rapid pace for myHub, the browser-based version of SiteLink. The new myHub runs on mobile devices and feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Have you tried it yet? There is no additional cost, simply log in with the same credentials. The data is the same, updated in real time, as Web Edition. Many users like myHub for its streamlined, user-friendly interface and clean modern look. We have the index you mentioned and look forward to sharing it with you. When we chat, we would like to better understand how you would like to customize SiteLink for your use. We have implemented every imaginable billing and operations option our nearly 15,000 single and multi-store operators have given us. That's not to say we will ever have them all, but we never stop adding! Thank you again for the 5-star review, Team SiteLink
Anatoly K.
Director of Operations
July 2, 2018

“SiteLink is very easy to use and streamlines all basic storage operations into simple tasks.”

OverallSiteLink aids in effortlessly running the day to day business operations that I am responsible for. It's simply amazing! I have used its layout to structure my daily activities.
ProsIt is very easy to use and walks you step by step through moving customer in and out. It divides different storage functions into easy to use sections that anyone can learn. The customer service is great and they are quickly available when called upon. Overall, I have to say that SiteLink is amazing!
ConsThe website capabilities seem to not work with most Mac users. There is also no way to do move ins online, from our website, like there are with making payments.

By SiteLink Software on July 16, 2018
Hi Anatoly, thank you very much for the 5-star review! We like to hear SiteLink helps manage your day-to-day workload. We can't wait to have you try myHub, which runs on Apple products, including Safari. SiteLink introduced online rentals in 2008 and to date is the leader in websites offering reservations, rentals and even signature capture for leases. Give us a call and we will show you examples of the powerful websites our clients have created rivaling those of the REITs. Thank you again for your comments! Team SiteLink
Hal P.
June 28, 2018

“Excellent product and excellent support.”

ProsWith few exceptions, it is complete in its functionality. It is so complete, that customer support is often needed to understand the operational ability of many of its services. The support department is a great advantage to mastering many not to often used features.
ConsMobile phones are used exclusively by a majority of customers, yet SL does not have it on the Tenant information page. You need to bring up each tenant and or get it from the payment screen. Some of the forms need reformatting to be better understood by customers such as the invoice. subtotal is directly under due column.

By SiteLink Software on June 29, 2018
Thank you for the excellent review and for mentioning our Customer Support team! Yes, SiteLink is a comprehensive, powerful program with many tools and workflow options. The team will always gladly show customers exactly how to accomplish a task, step by step via screenshare or simply over the phone, until you are confident how to use it. We appreciate all feedback, that is how we grow! We welcome ideas so please reach out directly with your thoughts on forms and tenant info access. Thank you for being a SiteLink customer.
Pam M.
On-site Residential Manager
May 17, 2018

“SiteLink is very easy to use.”

ProsI have been using SiteLink for a few years now and think it is so easy to use. Customer Support is always there when I need them. The training vides and webinars are a great way to expand my knowledge base of the software.
ConsThere are few minor things that could be improved on. One is the inability to reserve multiple units for one customer in a single transaction. I would like to see the property map be interactive even though I have other SiteLink tasks open. I would like to be able to flip back and forth without having to close the other tasks.

By SiteLink Software on May 22, 2018
Thank you Pam! Our multi-pronged approach to training and service ¿ a dedicated, accessible on-site Customer Service team, dozens of on-demand webinars, FAQs and training videos, plus our SiteLink Certified Professional training and development course¿helps many in the industry learn and grow. Glad you've discovered this! And thank you for your suggestions as well. You should be able to keep the map open while performing other tasks. If this is not working correctly please reach out and a team member will resolve it for you. Thanks again for the review, we are happy to have you as a customer.
Russell S.
January 29, 2018

“Started using Sitelink in 2007. Excellent Software”

OverallI don't need to rely on my brain to remember when rents are due or when to invoice, process credit cards or overlock units.
ProsI "still" use the non-web based version. I like how easy the map is to configure and move units. Reports are awesome. I also use Firstdata with Sitelink, very easy to take payments and setup credit cards for autopay. As always, tech support is there to quickly handle any problems I have had with user/operator issues.
ConsWould like to see some extra features on the map, I have 15+ acres of storage scattered every direction and it would be nice to have the ability to add roads and/or other buildings.

By SiteLink Software on January 30, 2018
Thank you so much for your comments! The new map in SiteLink Web Edition actually does include tools to create drive ways, stairwells and elevators, fences, dumpsters and others. The beauty of all maps - the editor allowing you to set it up and make changes yourself, anytime. Because you like the SiteLink Merchant Services (SLMS) credit card processing in the PC-based, Windows version, you would love the reconciliation reports, single log-in feature for SiteLink and virtual terminal, and other unique features only SLMS offers. Thank you!
January 29, 2018
Jessica K.
Site Manager

“Great software overall”

ProsI like the ease of use and the accessibility. I have the web edition and I like that I can access it from multiple computers and that it updates in real time. I feel like it does a great job in terms of automatic payments and making letters and invoices as simple as pushing a button. I also like that we can customize letters and CRM schedules. When I have needed reports that were different, SiteLink customer service worked with me to make it happen.
ConsI don't like that live customer service has such limited hours. That's the main drawback for me. There were several issues that I had initially, but we've been using SiteLink for several years now and I feel like I have most issues resolved.

By SiteLink Software on May 11, 2018
Thank you for your comments Jessica, I love that you are using SiteLink to automate your business. For clarification: SiteLink's live telephone support is limited to 7:00am - 7:00pm M-F, but we offer emergency support 24/7x365. I have emailed you the contact information for our off hours support. Thanks again for the feedback we do appreciate it.
Sarah R.
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 31, 2017

“So easy to use”

OverallI have used this software for 3 years or so. I have been in the storage business for 12+ years. This has been the best software I have used. It is simple to use and easy to train new people to use.
ProsSimple to use
ConsI wish that we would be able to fix errors that are found even after the day close has been done.
Recommendations to other buyersA paper training book would be helpful

By SiteLink Software on April 17, 2017
Thank you for your comments and for being a customer! Our support can show you in detail how to handle training and reversing transactions (fixing errors). In short: we have learned about our users they find our phone training, our standard and custom, on-demand, free webinars, video training and 7-day phone service more convenient than manuals. Those become outdated fast. All of our training and service options, including those listed here, are always free (!) You can reverse many transactions, such as accidental move-outs and payments posted to wrong accounts, even after a daily close. If you recorded the wrong payment amount and closed the day even though the totals are off, we can show how to reverse the close and make adjustments. We track all of these activities on our audit reports. Please call or email support or myself if we can assist, show steps in more detail. Thank you! Markus Hecker COO, SiteLink Software
March 31, 2017
Kim P.
Controller
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
May 21, 2018

“We love Sitelink”

ProsIt's easy to understand and very user friendly. The tech support is very quick and friendly for questions. We love that it is so easy to integrate with add on services (texting, merchant services, Sparefoot, our website, etc.
ConsWe wish a few things were easier. Price increases should be more customizable. We really dislike the chargeback system and with that was integrated with web edition so we knew when to reverse a payment on a customer's account.

By SiteLink Software on May 25, 2018
Glad to hear you love SiteLink Kim! It sounds like you're taking full advantage of the many integrations available¿always optional, with an array of providers to choose from. Many operators agree that these services¿messaging, websites, call centers to name a few¿make for a more robust business and smooth workflow. New opportunities emerge regularly; recent newcomers to the SiteLink Marketplace include mobile apps for gate access and cloud storage services. Please reach out to customer service about Price Optimizer, the highly customizable tool included with Web Edition that can help with setting rules for price increases. Thanks again for the review!
May 21, 2018
Judy N.
June 7, 2017

“I have had 3 other computer programs and this is the best”

Overallconfidence in using it. Makes my day more enjoyable
Prosease of using it and the Site link techs when I need some help It.speeds up my work. I also have a daily close that gives me all the information I need to make out the Deposit for the next day. I can make out my deposit slip and check it against each transaction
ConsI can't think of anything I don't like. Well some times I have customers who change there mind about moving in or moving to another Storage unit and if it's the next day it's very hard to fix these kinds of things with out the help of Site link tech support.

By SiteLink Software on July 10, 2017
We appreciate the 5 star review Judy! We never tire of hearing that our software makes our customers' days more enjoyable. Thank you for mentioning the power of the daily close, as it allows for more accurate reporting and easier reconciliation. And while it can seem like a pain when someone changes their mind after a day's close, SiteLink is always here to help correct these rare issues when they arise. One thing to consider trying when moving someone in before they are 100% ready, is to use the Reservations feature instead of actually moving them in. Since customers do change their mind, if you enter a reservation instead, then you can quickly convert the reservation to a move-in when they are actually on site and are certain they will be taking the unit, or cancel the reservation at any time without affecting your daily close. As always, feel free to give us a call with any questions or help you may need.
June 7, 2017
John N.
owner - with no employees
Real Estate, Self-employed
April 29, 2017

“ I do not think I would still be in the self storage business without Sitelink.”

Overallkeeps me in the self storage business.... I am expanding and Sitelink is a primary cause of my success
ProsTHE TECH TEAM... knowing they are there....the remote control .... they clearly understand and explain things.... they will suggest better ways to use the software... they will help when the problem is in the setup of the customer's computer system...ALSO ... I like Sitelink getting into the credit card business .
ConsI would like Sitelink to get into the gate control software business. This is the one area that I feel least in control

By SiteLink Software on May 1, 2017
Thank you John. We are a resource for all things self-storage, not just software. SiteLink powers websites, call centers and so many other areas. I appreciate your calling on us for discussions and insights we can offer in all of these areas Clients have loved SiteLink Merchant Services for the OneSupport, the service under one roof. Our integration has helped with PCI compliance, limited integrity fees and reduced the speed to reconcile. Thank you for working with SiteLink - we consider our services more than just software but tools to help owners make money and succeed. Thank you!
April 29, 2017
November 28, 2018

“Multi Facitated Functionality”

OverallOverall system is very robust. Allows for lots of customization which is incredibly helpful, especially for reporting. Once you understand how the system works you're golden.
ProsMulti lever User Management Permission settings for each level of user Auto respond features Ability to use for billing, reservations & reports in one location.
ConsLayout . Combersomb and hard to navigate Presentation is a bit confusing after logging in. If you don't know where you need to be you'll spend hours searching. No clear direction for various tasks .

By SiteLink Software on December 3, 2018
Thank you for your comments. It sounds like the system does what it's supposed to, and then some. User confidence, or robustness as you mentioned -thank you!- has been key to our clients' success. We have applied customer feedback from our more than 14,000 users to build the most intuitive, easy-to-use interface. For example, we avoid drop down menus and clearly label options on the home screen by task, such as "Move in," "Payments," etc. If there is a more user-friendly way, we would love to know. New managers tell us after a few minutes of going through SiteLink, they find what they need, and more. The self-storage business not only has its quirks, but few if any operators run their shop the same way. Being familiar with the storage business in the first place - which I am sure you are - and the particular rules of the shop help to navigate SiteLink. Please don't hesitate contact our 7-day support anytime. Thank you! Team SiteLink
November 28, 2018
Tiffany N.
District Manager
May 7, 2018

“The basic functions are very user friendly.”

ProsIt is not a difficult program to learn and MOST of the setting are easy to customize. The e-sign console has been an fantastic addition.
ConsIt would be nice to 100% be able to customize the program, reports included. It seems the last few updates have caused more issues than the update seemed to fix. Sitelink needs to be more proactive than reactive with these things, by beta testing the updates to ensure all operations run smooth.

By SiteLink Software on May 14, 2018
Hi Tiffany, thank you for the feedback. Our development team addresses any problems with an update immediately, so please reach out to customer support if you encounter an issue. Our recent set of updates were very robust with the goal of adding critical back-end components to SiteLink. We thoroughly test new development prior to release, but if we ever miss a rare case we did not anticipate, we make corrections right away. We apologize for any hiccups you may have experienced. We are glad to hear you like SiteLink eSign. Electronic signature capture and storage appeals to tenants and streamlines workflow for operators, so thank you for mentioning it.
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
May 5, 2018

“Pretty easy program to navigate. Very comprehensive.”

OverallI am easily able to track, manage and report the daily activities of our property.
ProsThis is a good property management program. It tracks pretty much any information that I need to provide to the owner in order to keep him up to date on his property and how he stands financially. Most day to day functions I find to be efficient and simple to master.
ConsThe only con that comes to mind is that reversing payments etc can be cumbersome but manageable after some practice.

By SiteLink Software on May 9, 2018
Thanks for mentioning tracking and reports! It¿s the perfect way to step back and take a look at your business and make sure goals are achieved and your business is moving in the direction you want it to. SiteLink reports are based on input from accountants, auditors, lenders and the guidance of customers like you. As a result, they are often considered the ¿industry standard¿ for thorough, high-level analysis. Glad you¿ve discovered the power of SiteLink reports! And yes, some functions like a payment reversal may take some practice but we're happy to hear you're getting more comfortable with the process.
Celeste S.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
September 15, 2017

“This software is so easy to navigate and even new employees feel comfortable with it. ”

OverallPeace of mind goes a long way. This software was extremely easy to learn and to use.
ProsI like the functionality, reports, and the support I get if I do encounter a problem which very rarely happens. The fact that the company provides continuous updates to make the product even more user friendly is a huge plus for me.
ConsThe calendar and bulletin board could use some tweaking or improvement. I have a difficult time using it.

By SiteLink Software on September 18, 2017
Thank you for the 5 star review Celeste! We are glad you have found the software easy to learn and use, and that you are enjoying the continual software updates. That's certainly one of the benefits of a cloud solution, you are always on the most up-to-date version. SiteLink myHub, the browser-based interface of SiteLink Web Edition, continues to grow in functionality. We recently added a new Lead to Lease workflow to help convert more leads to rentals. And, adding the Reminders to myHub is one of our current priorities. In doing so, the Reminders screen will get a number of tweaks and improvements. Stay tuned! As always, feel free to give us a call with any questions or help you may need.
September 15, 2017
Crystal N.
June 28, 2018

“I am a new employee and it has been really easy to learn. ”

OverallPlease see review. Makes daily work easier.
ProsIts ease of use, and it's easy to understand. It is very user friendly which makes the daily job much easier.
ConsSystem glitches. It is not liked to Linear Gate System. We wish we could discount linked units as a total rather than having to discount units individual.

By SiteLink Software on June 30, 2018
Welcome to SiteLink, Crystal! We hope you have found the many free webinars, training videos and FAQs helpful. The SiteLink Certified Professional (SCP) Training and Development program is also a fantastic resource for learning the software and using as a reference when you need. We have a new SCP module coming soon focusing on myHub, stay tuned. We have tried to integrate with Linear but so far their system is not set up like the many others manufacturers designed to work together with management software like SiteLink in self-storage. You can customize discounts based on occupancy and unit size and type. That offers more flexibility yet still allows discounting by linked units. We are happy we can make your daily work easier. Thank you again!
AJ M.
April 18, 2017

“Startup business success with Sitelink Web edition and merchant service bundle”

OverallWe started this business about a year and a half ago with a "if you build it they will come" type of plan. Not knowing where to go we chose Sitelink Web edition literally the day before opening because we had just found out that the original PMS software we tried would not operate as autonomously as Sitelink with our entire system of systems. I called, and we were setting it up in a matter of hours and it was working smoothly from day one. Since then I added the merchant services to my bundle, saved a bundle, and have a PMS that is truly integrated top to bottom, and makes the back end part of the business easy. Truly it is a great program. Add to that the features that you start to learn as you get more familiar, and add to that the incredible customer service for learning new tricks as unique things come up, and Sitelink cannot be beat. There is not anything more that I could ask for. I'm a 100% satisfied customer.
Prosfully integrated, and customer support is key to maximizing the benefit from the software and all it's power. And pricing. Very competitive and fair.
Consnothing.
Recommendations to other buyersGet it, use it, learn it, and it will make running your business easier no doubt. Then you can focus on sales instead of back office.

By SiteLink Software on April 27, 2017
Success stories like yours never get old AJ, thank you for sharing! Teamwork is how it all works! From our internal staff to a network of 3rd party vendors, the SiteLink Marketplace, who seamlessly integrate the other aspects of your business with SiteLink management software, we are achieving our goals if your time is mostly spent growing your business. Glad to hear your are now taking advantage if SiteLink Merchant Services for your payment processing with SiteLink's OneSupport for software and payment processing under a single roof. Speaking of new features, have you tried logging into SiteLink myHub from the web browser of any tablet, smartphone, Mac or PC? Use your same Web Edition credentials at myhub.sitelink.com to take payments, move tenants in/out, transfer units, manage electronic signatures, graphical dashboard reporting and a lot more - anytime, anywhere. It's free with your Web Edition subscription. Call us with any questions. Thanks again for the glowing review.
April 18, 2017