Self-Storage Pro Ratings

Overall

About Self-Storage Pro

Self-Storage Pro is a feature rich and intuitive program to help property management companies track their rentals. Our product has an industry leading visual facility map depicting an aerial view of a facility. Each map is custom drawn for each customer. Learn more about Self-Storage Pro

Ron L.
January 26, 2015

“A Very Satisfied Customer”

OverallI researched all of the storage software programs that I could find when I built my storage facility. I found that just about all programs appeared to be good which made my decision difficult, especially since I am not real computer savvy. I choose Self Storage Pro since it appeared to be the easiest to use and understand. That was 9 years ago and to this day I am very pleased about my decision to use SSP. Like everything in life, nothing is perfect and thus there are areas of the program that I would change. I think having the capabilities to "back date" when a tenant moves out would be beneficial since a lot of times renters do not inform you about when they vacated a unit. However, this is a minuet detail that can be worked around. All in all Self Storage Pro does everything that I want it to do and more. Naturally there are times that a "glitch" will arise and I do not have any idea as to correcting it. This is where Self Storage Pro shines! I fell that their customer service and product knowledge separates them from other program. There prompt assistance and service is second to none! I would highly recommend Self Storage Pro software to anyone getting into the self storage business or any company that is already in business.
January 26, 2015
Nadine S.
Michael Giuliano
February 10, 2015

“Client Review”

OverallOverall the software performs great. The software is easy to use and to train others. The software captures most of our needs and the team at Andra Tech is very supportive, we can count on them to respond quickly to our requests. X-Charge-Accelerated Global payments is a great feature that Andra Tech provides for their customers to automatically load up the payments into the clients software automatically. Suggestions: We'd like to receive automatic updates for upgrades to the current versions of the software. We'd like to be able to run a report for the units within a specific date range. We truly a pleasure to do business with Andra Tech.
February 10, 2015
Betty H.
May 2, 2015

“Great Storage Facility program and easy to use!”

OverallI really don't have any cons about the program. It was very easy to use and set up even for me being that I'm computer illiterate. Any problems that I had the customer service was quick to help. If I still couldn't get something they were able to remotely access my computer and help with the problem. I would recommend Andra Tech and use them again if the occasion arose.
May 2, 2015
Eric W.
February 17, 2015

“Self-Storage Pro”

OverallI've been a user for ten years, and I have been very satisfied. Self-Storage Pro provides me with necessary tools to manage my storage business in an efficient manner. AndraTech stands behind the product with upgrades and revisions to continuously improve the capability.
February 17, 2015
Audra L.
office manager
July 6, 2015

“Self-Storage Pro is a good tool.”

OverallI use Self-Storage Pro everyday to keep accounts and records of the business. It is very thorough and very easy to navigate. I would recommend Self-Storage Pro to other storage businesses.
July 6, 2015
Mike F.
July 9, 2015

“easy to use the newer software thanks to [ james boyd ] for all his Help ”

Overallthe software is good, and so is the custom service . Thank you for all your help
July 9, 2015
Ruth M.
January 28, 2015

“Very satisfied”

OverallGreat customer service, easy to use product, using it for 10 years.
January 28, 2015