The Professional Programs Ratings

Overall

About The Professional Programs

The Professional Programs has four parts which can be bought separately or together. LedgerPro prints state and federal government forms, and obituaries, and stores all the biographical data for at-need and preneed cases. PrintPro prints prayer cards, memorial folders, tri-fold programs, acknowledgement cards, and register books. AR/Pro prints contracts, bills and statements, and reports for your at-need accounts receivable. PN/Pro manages your preneed financial information. Learn more about The Professional Programs

WANDA C.
SECRETARY
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 15, 2016

“FUNERAL HOME PROGRAM”

OverallWORKS VERY WELL FOR WHAT I NEED. JUST WISH THAT IT WOULD SHOW DEDUCTION when payment made ON BILL WHEN PRINTED OUT.
ProsEASY TO WORK YOUR WAY THROUGH IT
ConsN/A
Recommendations to other buyersN/A

By Association Computer Services on August 15, 2016
Deductions entered after the contract show when you print statements rather than memorandums. Memorandums match the contract. If you want your print out to show everything but look like a memorandum rather than a statement, use an extended memorandum.
August 15, 2016
Dan C. A.
Owner/Manager
Public Relations and Communications, Self-employed
August 17, 2017

“I've been with this company for many years. Spot on everything.”

OverallIt keeps us organized and on task.
ProsIt works very easy and is easy to understand. Customer Support is fantastic. I like the fact that they keep working at making it better!
ConsNot voice activated yet. It won't make my coffee in the morning or serve it to me at the office. What else can I say.
August 17, 2017
andrea g.
vice president/owner
1-10 employees
August 22, 2017

“good”

Proseasy to use. we only use the print professional only. We are using this product for all our services when doing memorial service folders. I only use for just folders, not the register book pages. I end up doing front pages through word document.
ConsWhen I open a new window to so I can place obituary on back of folder, I will edit size of font and within editor and then save and it will change to another size and then I am not able to do obituary on back of folder.

By Association Computer Services on August 22, 2017
The newest version addresses your font size issue by making the change optional.
August 22, 2017
Robert F.
August 18, 2017

“Very happy with all the modules.”

ProsPreneed to atneed transfers; ability to customize billing categories.
ConsIt doesn't automatically ink to our accounting software. It used to, but the other program changed.
August 18, 2017
Dan H.
December 1, 2017

“I use Print Pro and Ledger Pro and never have had a bad experience.”

ProsThe software is very easy to use even for a computer novice like me. What used to be a big project is now done with ease.
December 1, 2017
Randy H.
Funeral Director
1-10 employees
July 8, 2016

“Schubert Funeral Home”

OverallVery well pleased with the quality and how it is easily to use. They are very quick to respond when we call.
Prosgreat software
July 8, 2016
Norman S.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2017

“Overall it suffices for our needs.”

ProsIt is easy to use and is formatted well to get the information we need to retain, and the information we need to pass on the the consumer. The basic concept is good.
ConsThere are is other information i would like to be able to extract from the system. Would like to disable somethings we don't use but have to search through to find what you want.
August 10, 2017
Norman S.
Sec,-Treas. Manager
December 7, 2015

“Good”

OverallI started using funeral home software when Data Digger came out sometime in the 1980's, I have been upgrading the program over the years. Never have considered changing software. Had no experience with other software, therefore I cannot make any comparisons. Did experience loss of some data when a major updates of the program were activated. I have a ghost which added a particular name to many of my old relative file lists. All in all the programs has worked very well for me.
December 7, 2015
Sister Mary Rose N.
Director of Communications
June 3, 2016

“It has worked so well for us for SO many years!”

OverallWe have no "cons"! Whenever we couldn't figure something out, we just called and Frank or Kurt led is through the solution. We haven't called in a while because we haven't had any problems but I wouldn't hesitate to call Frank or Kurt. Frank has even returned our calls in "off" hours. Another big "pro" is that they regularly add updates. I recommend highly.
June 3, 2016
Dan C. A.
One of the owners and Director
September 28, 2015

“Its been just GREAT.....The ease of use and flexability.”

OverallA very valid and easy to use software. I have been very impressed with the knowledge and quickness of tech support when needed. I've known Frank and Kirt for years and have been very pleased with their results of progress and updates. They are always advancing the software to its fullest potential.
September 28, 2015
Emily S.
January 14, 2016

“Great experience!”

OverallThis product works really well for our firm. We can keep track of our accounts and print prayer cards all from one program. It is easy to use, and the support is always prompt and straightforward.
January 14, 2016
Sister Mary Rose N.
Communications Director
January 13, 2016

“We have been using PrintPro for several years.”

OverallWe have been using The Professional Programs for several years now, especially PrintPro. It is an excellent, user-friendly program, and the company is superb about sending periodic updates via a CD. We subscribe to annual support at a price that is very low, compared to other programs, and the ready support we receive from Kurt and Frank has solved any problem we have ever experienced (which are few!); they are available, accessible and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend The Professional Programs.
January 13, 2016
Kaitlyn T.
January 21, 2016

“Great software”

OverallWe use this software to print memorial folders and register books. It is easy to work with and navigate. So many options are available!
January 21, 2016
William C.
July 21, 2015

“Have been using the software since its beginning.”

OverallEach time I have had a problem or thought I had a problem, customer service has been there to solve the issue.
July 21, 2015
WANDA C.
SECTY
November 4, 2015

“have enjoyed working with this program”

Overallno complaints with this program
November 4, 2015