Cons: 1. We have lots of issues with it and to get support you have to pay.
2. Upgrades have caused us to lose data on more than one occasion!!
3. Email syncing is buggy and I have to continually restart the service in windows for it to work.
4. You cannot delete old pricing profiles if there are any customers attached to it.
5. You apparently cannot change your own studio name without having to pay extra
6. The computer it is installed on must host the database, and must be on in order for other computers to see/use the software.
7. Customer service is the worst!
Overall: We have been using SP for over 5 years. It has a nice interface but the functionality is horrible. half the time you can't get it to do what you want. It is difficult to use, difficult to maneuver, and difficult to make changes. Customer service is AWFUL. after paying over $500 for the software, they make you pay an additional $55 a month for a maintenance plan - basically, support and upgrades!! I tried to contact them to change the name of my studio via web chat, and they basically said to email them and then "hung up" on me because I didn't have a maintenance plan and they couldn't chat with me. they COULD...they just WOULDN'T.
Recommendations to other buyers: When it first came out customer service was great. they came OUT to our studio to train us on it, and they had free phone support. Now...good luck with even getting a response via email unless you want to pay monthly on top of the $500 you pay outright for the software. I'm STILL waiting for an email response.
Great service, excellent tool
Jul 14, 2015
Ease of Use
Comments: we have used this in our high volume Mall studio for over a year. Support is extremely helpful ( you can ALWAYS get somone on the phone) the tools they provide are great.