Nero Ratings

Overall

About Nero

Nero creates software applications and platforms that help consumers simply enjoy their photos, videos and music. Its Nero MediaHome platform enables consumers to access, enhance and share their digital content across PCs, smart phones, tablets and online social networks. Nero also produces a top-selling multimedia software suite, which contains powerful applications for media management, video editing, video converting, file back-up, content syncing and disc burning. Learn more about Nero

Marsha J.
Support Staff
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
January 22, 2018

“I like that Nero is easy to use and it also enables me to burn my CDs without headaches”

OverallI like that Nero is easy to use and it also enables me to burn my CDs without headaches. I like the video editing option that it provides which allows me to save my settings. I am so in love with the wave editor as an audio editing tool that allows me to record, edit and filter my music.
ProsI like that Nero is easy to use and it also enables me to burn my CDs without headaches. I like the video editing option that it provides which allows me to save my settings. I am so in love with the wave editor as an audio editing tool that allows me to record, edit and filter my music.
ConsWhat I find a challenge with nero is that fact that it sometimes can be a bit slow and takes a while to startup when I open the application.
January 22, 2018
Wilmer P.
Investigador
May 8, 2018

“With Nero 9 I have a powerful multimedia tool that allows me to better manage my work.”

OverallNero 9 is grateful to have given me the possibility of having in my own home and office a software that gives me independence when editing, burning and copying information of various kinds. Before I had to go to professionals to protect my information by creating backup copies in different formats. Now I do that with a friendly program and for an affordable price.
ProsNero 9 is a software that allows me to copy, edit, record and extract music, images and video with incredible ease. Particularly I have been impressed by the possibility of recording DVD and Blu-ray movies, with a professional quality that I have never experienced before with other products. Nero 9 is a great tool that I would recommend to anyone.
ConsNero 9 sometimes has flaws when trying to convert a video so that it can be played on other media players that do not support the original format. So when trying to burn a DVD I get "error in transcoding the videos" which means you have to cancel the process. I think that's one of the most common failures that Nero 9 has.
Pablo Emilio G.
Ingeniero civil
Civil Engineering, 501-1000 employees
August 5, 2018

“With Nero 9 I can safeguard my information by making backup copies”

OverallNero 9 has helped me a lot. I have record towers in which I have stored valuable information about my professional projects as well as family memories that I have imortalized in images and video. Nero 9 is a great application that I highly recommend.
ProsNero 9 brings together everything a multimedia program needs to make backup copies. Edit, copy and record music, video, images and data very easily. It has a very friendly and simple interface from both a functional and aesthetic point of view. I can record videos in DVD or BluRay format and they look as if a professional had done it. In the same way I can record data and physically protect it on disks which allows me to have several copies. Nero 9 is an extraordinary work tool.
ConsWhen Nero 9 is downloaded, other applications that are not very functional and end up making the program heavier are also discarded. That should be corrected. Likewise improve customer service in terms of immediate response...
August 5, 2018
Estefanie Arlet M.
Analista de Personal
May 25, 2018

“It is an excellent software with which I protect my information creating copies in different formats”

OverallNero 9 is a great work tool that has allowed me self-sufficiency both in the office and at home. I always observed the process of copying information on a CD or DVD as something very complex and I was unable to do so. Thanks to this simple but powerful software, today I can say that I am able to edit and copy files without needing to ask anyone for help.
ProsThe biggest advantage offered by Nero 9 is how easy it is to copy music and video. With other similar programs I had to seek the help of some professional, since it was very difficult for me to create a DVD or a CD to protect the information of the office. The first time I used it, it fully complied with my expectations, so much so, that I always recommend it to friends who work in other institutions and companies.
ConsOne of the aspects to be improved by the developers of the Nero 9 software is a problem that sometimes occurs with the conversion of formats. Not all media players on the market support the format with which the file was originally created and when I try to convert it I get "error". No doubt you have to find a solution to this problem.
May 25, 2018
Ricardo D.
Tecnico Electoral
March 21, 2018

“stable and effective to burn disc”

ProsIt is very effective and fast to record discs, in my work it is the first option when you need to record discs to distribute. It records to perfection and does not generate errors, it has a great variety of options to record from CD to DVD in the format of files, movies, videos, data.
Conswould be a complete software if it includes a module for the edition of album covers, I think it would be the only one in the market with this function, also should improve the appearance of the platform in the latest versions have not made many changes
March 21, 2018
Sagar R.
Subject Matter Expert
Insurance, 11-50 employees
September 26, 2018

“Nero Best Multimedia Solution”

OverallI have been using Nero over a decade and it has been best multimedia companion for my system. I started from the days of burning CDs to now burning Blu-rays. It has never disappointed me and it got better and better over years. I use it for ripping, converting and playing videos and audio, also use it my DLNA server.
ProsBest all-in-one multimedia solution Easy-to-use Supports all video/audio formats Burn/record/edit/make multimedia content easily
ConsHeavy size but understandable considering versatile functionalities it offers
September 26, 2018
Marialcira B.
Administrativo
March 20, 2018

“Excellent program to copy CDs and DVDs without errors in the copying process”

OverallI use it to copy electoral information to be distributed to the public.
ProsOne of the easiest programs to use, to edit discs that contain any type of information (audio, texts) as well as mixed (audio-texts). It contains several packages of different types that facilitate the editing of multimedia files.
ConsIt is necessary to incorporate a module for the creation and edition of covers for discs and DVDs, in this way it would complement the program to become the best on the market.
Joseli R.
Agente Control de Espacio
1001-5000 employees
July 23, 2018

“Recording my cd's and dvd's has never been so simple.”

OverallThe biggest benefit is that it allows me to have my music always on my ipod, when I go to the gym I have all my music on my ipod to help me do my exercises. On the other hand at home, I connect my tv led to the computer and I can watch the movies that I want with a spectacular video quality. Truly Nero is the multimedia station that every user should have on a computer.
ProsNot only is it a program to record cd's and dvd's but it is also a multimedia station, I can listen to my favorite music on my pc, create cd's in mp3 format, watch movies and even copy the audio from my cd's to my computer. It allows the possibility of making backups of my files. It preserves the NerostartSmart menu that allows me with a simple button to have access to the copy of CDs and DVDs.
ConsI really like the program because it is very complete, the only thing is that it weighs too much and the cost is a bit high but it is compensated by the large number of functions it has to make my computer a very complete multimedia station.
July 23, 2018
Juan Carlos G.
Lider de area de desarrollo IA
Program Development, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2019

“Confiable Disck creation tool”

OverallGood software that do what it says. I used to encryption of secret files on my project. also help us to create the labels for this disks . Recomended.
ProsEasy to use , aceptable price , several funcionts like label creation , several types of disck creations etc , capable of encryption files on disk creation, Fast creatiion, Advanced creation , capable of mounting disck on windows , windows integration on context menu , etc.
ConsMost of the extra function i never use them its enough with the fast creation and the encryption of files but is good to have them. Th elabel system is hard to use even with the word templates. Wish it could be capable to cretae label over the disck with those disckenables for printing.
EDITH S.
contador
Accounting, Self-employed
August 3, 2018

“ EASY TO USE HAND TOOL AND TOOL”

OverallIt has allowed me to save information on the CD as files and presentations, to show it to my family only using the DVD, without having to go to the PC. I've also been able to save kareoke music videos to share with family
Proshow easy it is to handle it also that it is adapted to different ideomes, and that you can record both files, photos, movies from my pc.
Consthat does not allow me to delete the information already saved
August 3, 2018
Paola M.
Digital Media Manager
June 24, 2018

“Nero 9 is the best option to make backup copies of different formats”

ProsNero 9 has many features that make this program a valuable tool. It has a very intuitive interface design that makes it possible for any user to handle it without major problem. It records in different formats which makes it very versatile. Another point in favor is that it has SecurDisc technology that allows us to protect our discs. Being able to protect different files whether video, data or music on CD, DVD or Blu-ray is an excellent alternative for those who want to have several copies of their information well protected.
ConsI do not really have many complaints about Nero 9. I think that you should update your interface more often, although it is very easy to manage, it looks a bit old-fashioned.
June 24, 2018
Maryory L.
February 28, 2018

“It allows the copying of data, videos and music in portable files, maintaining its quality”

Overall* It allows me to have sheltered copies of valuable information * Do not use more resources from my computer * It is Versatile for the storage of any type of file
Pros It is the easiest alternative to have backups of data files, music and video, maintaining the original quality of the file, it allows me to use the storage disk at its maximum capacity, since I can record other files after making the first copy. It gives the option to organize the files according to the preference of the user, it can be installed in any equipment, and it is easy to use for beginners
Cons To be a copying information software has a high cost, one of those that could violate the copyright is that the disk that has the information is not insured so that the information is not stolen and copied by malicious people
February 28, 2018
juan enrique p.
Especialista administrativo
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
July 27, 2018

“nero 9 advances in the work of reproduction of dvd, better designs and faster.”

Overallthe benefit is that now I was able to install nero in my linux computer and so I can work with two machines for the reproduction of my digital files, also thanks to its file recovery function I managed to rescue files that I thought lost.
Prosnero 9, unlike its previous version, now offers file synchronization and recovery, as well as its storage capacity and greater speed in the degree of discs, its new templates are in line with the progress of colors and designs, the best to promote my digital works.
Consdeficiencies I have not found, it has not been on the market for a short time and until now I see only benefits, improved compatibility and not only compatible with wimdows 7 now also with the other platforms I think it was a breakthrough in compatibility.
July 27, 2018
Elizabeth Del Valle G.
Analista de operaciones
1001-5000 employees
June 5, 2018

“Nero 9 is the ideal software for recording backup copies in different formats.”

OverallNero 9 has been with me for some years becoming my favorite program to burn CDs and DVDs. Thanks to this software I have been able to protect a significant amount of data in different formats. It is a product of quality and with good prestige among those who use it.
ProsNero 9 is effective when it comes to recording discs in CD or DVD format, be it video files, images, music or data. Having the same software that is so versatile and that allows me to make backups for either the work area or for simple entertainment seems spectacular to me. Something that stands out about other programs is the speed with which you copy the files
ConsI think it has many resources and tools that are not usually used and that only take up more space on our computer's hard drive.
June 5, 2018
Altagracia V.
Docencia
July 11, 2018

“Nero 9 is a very effective program for burning CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays”

OverallNero 9 is a very popular program that has been with me for many years. Thanks to this software I have created dozens of backup copies with which I have backed a lot of information, both family and work. I recommend it
ProsNero 9 makes it possible to create physical copies of optimum quality in various storage formats. With a click I can record data, music or video in a very simple way. It has very useful associated programs such as Nero Recode or Nero Vision. It can be synchronized with different devices. It allows editing labels for CDs and DVDs.
ConsIts interface, although simple and allows any user to manage the program, is somewhat obsolete from the aesthetic point of view. Could create something more attractive.
July 11, 2018
Elena K. P.
GEOGRAFO
May 4, 2018

“Program that lets me record and back up work or entertainment information.”

OverallBe able to play video and music on devices that read cd and the formats compatible with these electronic instruments
ProsThis program allows me to save information on CD that I consider important, as well as information in a reproducible format, be it music or video. It is super simple to use, it allows me to organize the information to my liking, including folders, it gives me the opportunity to use the disk at its maximum capacity.
ConsThe biggest disadvantage I can get is that it gives the opportunity that the information is copied from the disk as many times as required and without the author's permission, which could generate a violation of the rights that each person has by authorship.
May 4, 2018
Linos S.
Academic
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
January 8, 2019

“A powerful suite, but does everyone need it?”

ProsNero suite was a gift to me a long time ago, but the license still applies. It is the most powerful suite of its kind for desktops, not only for burning media, but also for ripping, converting files, compressing before burning, etc.
ConsMany people use Nero only for ripping and burning, not taking full advantage of all of its features. On a Windows PC, the same can be done with the standard CD-Burner, which now works well, unlike older versions of it. If you need an application to burn media, stay with what you have already bought. If you need a powerful media suite, buy Nero.
January 8, 2019
Pedro Luis Q.
Asesor financiero
July 3, 2018

“Excellent high quality recordings”

OverallNero 9 is a great tool, personally it is very significant, it has become an asset in my tasks and with it I have been able to store and organize very important files, both work and family. I recommend it.
ProsIt is an easy to use, practical and safe software with which you can burn CDs and DVDs. It also allows you to copy, extract images and videos easily. This application is capable of recording in high definition. Ideal for storing any file. It is compatible with Windows, Android and iOS.
ConsIt should update its interface since its appearance is a little outdated, it could be improved with a more attractive design.
July 3, 2018
Gilad E.
Certification Engineer
May 11, 2018

“Working, burning and editing data/media ”

ProsThe Nero 9 software provides a great end to end solution for almost all of the home/professional user in terms of CD/DVD management, there aren't really additional competitors around (just newer versions of the software), that is dramatically reduce the need for many additional supplementary solutions.
ConsDespite the tool can offer a significant bundle of capabilities, the product is pretty costly and might be missing few features to make it perfect such as drive emulation and more informational error logging, in addition, the licensing mechanism won't refuse for some upgrade.
May 11, 2018
July 8, 2018

“It is a very easy to use software that enables to burn Cds with ease with many other features ”

OverallI have been using Nero 9 and it's older versions to burn all my data, pictures and videos of events and it has benfited my business immensely. I would recommend Nero 9 for any user.
ProsI have been using Nero to burn my CDs and DVDs from a long time. I am a photographer, so when my clients asks for copies of pictures of the events i covered, i always use Nero to burn CDs and DVDs. It is very user friendly and its features of been able to burn any type of media and also its SecurDisc technology that allows us to protect our CDs or DVDs.
ConsIn the older versions, i have faced some issue like sometimes the software crashes while burning the CD or else the CD gets rejected sometimes when you put the writing speed to maximum. However, this did not happen yet in Nero 9 for me.
July 8, 2018
Yaris Mariegli G.
ANALISTA MERCADEO Y COMUNICACIONES
May 1, 2018

“This tool allows me to back up important information for me or that I want to share with others”

OverallShare information, support information, have the information at hand if other means of protection fail.
ProsThis is a free program that allows me to save, support and share information with people, companies or institutions that need it. This program is so versatile that it records all types of files on discs, whether they are texts, audio, videos or images. Another of its advantages is to be able to open the disc so that it is recorded at its maximum capacity.
ConsThe information is not always safe percent in the disc, since it can be reproduced as many times as required, the copyright can be compromised
May 1, 2018
lisbeth g.
March 16, 2018

“Pactical tool to record data, photos and videos”

OverallDelivery with recorded quality recorded files to customers
ProsEasy to use for professional quality video recordings that allows you to visualize on DVD equipment reduces the capacity of files to be recorded are perfect
March 16, 2018
Alexandre T.
Engineer
July 10, 2018

“Nero software already used a lot in version 9 and the investment was worth it. I Recommend. ”

ProsAs good points there is the free version for those who do not know how to test and if you like to migrate to the paid version. For those who are a fan of multimedia, you can create media that you do at work, you can create videos, it is totally optimized for Windows and mobile platforms, you can create import, create, make copies of CDs or DVDs
ConsAs a negative point I emphasize the price charged for the packages today there are the platinum and standard suite versions that have prices that are not attractive so that not all end up using this great software.
July 10, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
August 2, 2019

“Nero is the top software for DVD burning.”

OverallNero is widely used for burning and copying optical discs such as CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays. NERO also provide some useful associated programs like Nero Recode and Nero Vision. which help to synchronize with multiple devices, we can edit labels for CDs and DVDs as well. I must recommend all to use NERO which is best in the market.
ProsNero software allows user to copy, edit and record Photos music, video with and easy interface and GUI option. It take less time then the other software to create an image of data in DVD and also save the DVD from being corrupt by writing half data or creating bad zero sector record. NERO gives impressive performance by the possibility of recording DVD and Blu-ray movies I must suggest to use NERO for professional quality and the best result.
ConsI have not find any Cons other ten the slowness which is only observed few times depend of data size and and the CPU utilization. DVD or CD are being outdated because of small memory card available. but still DVD is preferred for data storage in many of the government organization.
August 2, 2019
Rafael B.
Jefe del departamento de Oceanografia
March 9, 2018

“Nero is one of the most complete programs to clone discs, create movies, mp3 and much, much more. ”

OverallFor issues associated with my work, I need to optimize the use of the discs (DVDs) that I use. In this aspect it seems to me that Nero is the best since it supports overburning, which is a feature that allows it to burn disks of more than 700 mb. That way I have saved a lot of the number of discs I should use.
ProsIt is a very complete program, and you can make tremendous changes, but for me the best is related to its complements that allow you to edit your music, videos, photos, dvds, recreate the audio in AC3 formats 5.1, 5.2, 7.1. , 7.2, audio channels. Your player is also good and in my opinion is superior to the windows or power dvd in addition to playing special formats such as mp4 video.
ConsI think it consumes many more resources and it takes more time to do the operations if compared for example with programs like the ConvertXtoDVD. In my particular case I had difficulty trying to burn XBOX DVSs.
March 9, 2018
Donaldo S.
Presidente
March 20, 2018

“Very good to make copies and save information on CD or DVD”

OverallGood program to preserve and store important information
ProsIt is very easy to use I have always used it to make backup copies, and thus save the important information I want to keep on CD or DVD, although I know that it has more features and functions because my daughter use it for her videos.
ConsIt takes up a lot of hard disk space, which should be corrected in future versions, in my case I do not use all the functions and for the use I give it uses many computer resources.
Michael D.
Administrator
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
March 23, 2019

“Burn Nero, Burn!”

ProsI first came across Nero in the 90s and haven't even touched anything since. It's super easy to use and takes away all of the complication from disc burning. The UI is intuitive and walks you through each step of the way. You won't regret this purchase!
ConsIt buffers and burns, buffers and burns. While this optimizes for speed, it doesn't pre-check for errors which means if one is encountered half-way through the burn, you lose a disc.
March 23, 2019
louis m.
Pastor
June 18, 2018

“A excellent pogram to recording disc of information.”

OverallFor many years I has been used this program to recordings images, musics, video software and I has been able save many informations in many formats.
ProsNero 9 es my favorite software to recording on cd or dvd images, musics, video, softwares, and designe to print over the disc. I always use this program and I think that is very faster than other similar programs.
ConsIt has many tools rare that usually I don´t use and ocuppy many space in the hard drive of my computer.
June 18, 2018
Marlyn R.
Project Coordinator
March 22, 2018

“It is the program that I have always used to create CD, DVD and BluRay.”

ProsNero allows you to make exact copies of the CD, DVD and BluRay, the only thing I have to do is select the clone option and that's it, then I get the disk copy with the same characteristics as the original disk.
ConsThe only disadvantage is that if you do not have a BluRay reader you will not be able to copy its contents, which is a pity, because it only allows you to extract the contents of those discs that your optical reader can recognize.
Jorge M.
Ingeniero de sistemas
March 7, 2018

“is a program that helps us in different functions that allows us to create different files on CD.”

Overallwith NERO it benefits when copying a CD since it facilitates this task through its easy handling and its wide capacity to create audio, video and photography discs and it is not necessary to go to a paid service to do it.
ProsIt is very practical and very easy to use, through this program you can copy burn and even edit different files such as music, video, cds, mp3, mp4, dvd and many others that the program offers, as it has a complete package of applications and tools that facilitate the use of the program and allow to create menus and chapters, eliminate announcements of recorded programs, recode them, etc. It is compatible with Windows and with linux.
Consthe installation of third-party software packages on which it depends for proper operation, if you do not have a computer with ample memory and disk capacity, the PC slows down
March 7, 2018
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
November 13, 2018

“Nero review”

OverallNormally, this software runs right on my computer. So that's why I always use it for recording any CD or DVD.
ProsThis software allows you to record any file on CD or DVD: from text processor to video files. Moreover, you can format CDs for playing in any player device. It's intuitive because it has different buttons for record music, video, files that lead you by the right way.
ConsSometimes, it may fail but I think it could be because of your own recorder. I don't know surely.
November 13, 2018
Higher Education, Self-employed
September 6, 2018

“The Best Software To Burn A CD Or DVD”

OverallNero has so many quality features about it! When I first started using Nero, I was amazed that I could burn DVD's and create slideshows within one simple program. There is a lot more you can do such as make backup copies, create CD's, and much more. A lot of features have been added to Nero since it was first created. I am looking forward to what they have in store for Nero in the years to come!
ProsNero has been around for quite some time! I love that you can have multiple abilities packed into one program. Nero has a slideshow feature that had the coolest designs ever! Even when you burn a CD or DVD, the process is as simple as ever. I would highly recommend this software for any user!
ConsI really like the full scope of Nero! I wish they expanded their formats for importing and exporting. Other than that, Nero gets two thumbs up in my book.
September 6, 2018
51-200 employees
May 8, 2018

“Multimedia suite and backup tool”

ProsI've used Nero for a long time, to backup data on disks. It's reliable and easy to use, as you can drag and drop items into your disk, and immediately see the space left on the disk. You choose the format and then launch the copy, easy as that.
ConsThe only cons of Nero are that it can be quite heavy on resources, and the look of the app is a bit "old style". The interface should really be updated.
Cesar J.
ESTUDIANTE INGENIERIA DE SISTEMAS
April 29, 2018

“With Nero when recording music discs it has been an easy and simple process”

OverallFor what they work in the world of music and also those who do NOT, Nero is an excellent tool that will give them a great experience, without any doubt
ProsWhat I like most about Nero is its simple and practical application that is easy to handle, besides being very practical and quick when it comes to executions like recording discs, which is what I use the most for
ConsNothing to say about the bad things about this beautiful tool, so far the times I've used it have not given me any problems
April 29, 2018
Matthew F.
computer technician
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
January 17, 2018

“Nero 9 includes a ton of software, and it topped other Burning Soft. in burning speed and stability”

OverallOver the years Nero has evolved from being a simple CD burner in its earlier versions to becoming the complete multimedia suite we find in its latest version
ProsThe most outstanding feature is the built-in Nero Backup tool, with which you can make backup copies of your most important data.
ConsThe full set of tools takes up over 1.5GB of hard drive space and, unless you're really going to make the most of all the tools on offer, this suite can seem a little resource-heavy.
January 17, 2018
Carmen A.
Directora de Metodologia y Analisis Electoral
May 2, 2018

“It is the best data recorder!”

OverallI like it for the practicality and simple that it is to use it!
ProsIt is an indispensable tool in any work environment, since it allows to back up the information in a very simple way, anyone can do it without having to have more knowledge.
ConsWhat I almost do not like is that their updates take a long time and for the program to work very well it requires a good team otherwise it will be very difficult.
May 2, 2018
JHONNY A. P.
Profesional III
March 22, 2018

“The best disc burner, which additionally allows you to store files online.”

OverallNero is essential both at home and in the office when I need to back up files
ProsI have used it for several years and it is the best disc burner, it is very easy to use, anyone can learn to handle it. I have the latest version which is unbeatable because it has online storage tools.
ConsThe program sometimes crashes, although maybe my computer also influences and it has to expand the memory of the hard disk
Ryan C.
IT System Tecg
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
May 2, 2019

“Nero for Burning Software”

OverallNero is a great product that I would recommend for burning CD/DVDs.
ProsI have always liked Nero as the best software for burning CD/DVDs. It is usually error free on a long burn and has a ton of features. I have used quite a few in my day. I have to say this one is the most advanced as well as the easiest to use with many features.
ConsCD/DVDs are not the best format for storing data now a days. With the cost of thumb drives coming down, many PCs and laptops are going away from optical drives. It still has it's uses, but the technology is showing it's age.
May 2, 2019
James B.
Systems Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
January 21, 2019

“Great physical media creation tool”

OverallMy use of Nero was always as a home user for many tasks including making Audio CDs and DVDs, and making data disks for archiving of my critical information.
ProsI have used Nero many times over the years for creating data disks as well as DVD video disk and music CDs. I have not run into anything I couldn't do with Nero
ConsI don't have anything negative to say about Nero. It has always done what I needed it to do.
January 21, 2019
Libia G.
Diseñador gráfico

“Ideal for data backup”

OverallWhen it comes to making backups and copying discs I always use Nero
ProsThe best thing is that it is compatible with almost all types of hardware, you can save any type of files, music, videos, images, documents in a very simple way.
ConsThe only criticism that I would do to Nero is that it is quite heavy, if you do not have a computer with a good memory, it makes your PC too slow.
Teddy H.
Analista de Organización y Sistemas
March 2, 2018

“The best option to save your information in many formats”

OverallFor me the best option to copy files, easy process, high quality and no limitations about the files.
ProsThis a very powerful tool with add very easy interphase, you just select the kind of element that your are going to use to save your information, it can be a cd, dvd or a blu ray, and just add the files, select the speed and start copying, all the process is very easy and anyone can do it. This software allows all the files that you need, it does not has limitation with any kind of files.
ConsYou have to be aware when you copy music files into a cd or dvd, because sometimes if you select a high for copy, most the music files can be damage and you will cannot play in any device, I do not know why happen this but it happens.
March 2, 2018
Earle K.
CIO/CEO
February 21, 2018

“Wonderful, Easy to use, easy on the budget!”

ProsRelatively inexpensive for what you get. The software was super easy to use, and the Video editing features were exactly what I needed.
ConsThe software was a bit slow to load. But really, my only complaint is that there is no Mac version. When I moved to a completely Mac platform and environment, I would have loved to transfer my license to the Mac version if it existed.
February 21, 2018
Alex Danilo M.
Software developer
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
August 31, 2019

“Nero review”

OverallCreation of DVD images, burning DVD/CD, creation cover for cd cases.
ProsNero is a very complete application that is conformed by several sub-applications, each one focused on a specific task for the multimedia environment or/and files management. One of the most famous features is Nero BurningRom; used on the copy, creation of CD/DVD and discs images manager. Moreover, features like Nero Video or Nero Media Home, Nero Audiodials allows you to hand and enjoy your multimedia files. Furthermore, Nero keeps safe your files with the Nero Backup tool. These features, make of Nero a very handy and basic tool.
ConsOn the old versions of the application, some process consumes a high amount of memory resources, being annoying if you have a low spec PC. This performance issue was solved in the last years' versions.
August 31, 2019
Eddy R T.
Operador de radio
March 13, 2018

“facilitates data and video recordings without having a professional team”

OverallI have made it possible to record professional quality quickly in my team
ProsIt allows recording data, photographs, videos, has a large number of tutorials on the network, easy installation on any computer equipment with good quality
ConsIn all the time that I have been using it, I have provided a large number of recordings and I have not received any details.
March 13, 2018
Edgar R.
Coordinator
March 5, 2018

“to copy a cd, dvd the best option is NERO”

Overallis the first option to copy discs at work, I use it frequently
Prosis fast, reliable, stable and very easy to use, nero has evolved with each delivery and has never ceased to amaze me, it is an excellent program
Consfor the next installment it would be great to have a module for label printing and album covers, take the program to another level
March 5, 2018
Rafael M.
February 24, 2018

“Very good software, I use it in version 6, and in each update it improves its quality”

ProsThe associated products like: the Wave Editor to work with audios, the soundtrack of Nero with which I can work as a DJ and Nero Vision that with simple steps I can edit and make videos.
ConsAdvertising and the limited functions of its free version, disadvantage of users who do not have the ability to buy a license.
February 24, 2018
Sameera M.
System Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
July 30, 2019

“Grate Burning Software ”

OverallNero is a very useful burning software, i will been using NERO for over 7 years,it has very user friendly interface and very easy to use.
ProsNero has good formats range, Can burn broth CD and DVD ,it has very beautiful and user friendly interface,more extra features.
ConsTake too much time to burn disk,some limitations are available
Pershanthen M.
Developer
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 17, 2019

“Nero Standard suite offers the best value for money ”

ProsI really like the standard suite as we are able to edit, convert and burn our media for a reasonable cost. I personally feel Nero is underrated and do advise people to check it out.
ConsI cant find much cons to this software, its relatively cheap but the could make it a little cheaper.
July 17, 2019
Renusha A.
Game Designer
Higher Education, Self-employed
February 19, 2019

“Easy to use and very effective ”

Overalloverall, I would recommend Nero as I use it for my needs and so far it has been the best.
ProsNero is what you need for to record data and files into discs to for distribution. I have used Nero to burn and make copies of my CDs and DVDs. I do photography time to time, so when the clients need a copy of their pictures I always use nero to burn the pictures and videos into a DVD for them.. It has a very user friendly interface.
ConsThe full version would be somewhat expensive for low income users. In some situations conversion takes time and gives error reports however updated versions work well.
February 19, 2019
dubraska e.
Productor
501-1000 employees
April 23, 2018

“program that allows us to record discs with digital files, mp3 music, and even DVD movies”

Prosnero is a program that allows us to create discs with files of different formats, whether documents, mp3 music or movies in dvd format, its usability is really simple
Consthis version of nero is something old because new updates have been released with which we can create discs in blu ray format, also taking into account that there are mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets, pendrive, where we can have music or movies, this program can have lost popularity among the user community
April 23, 2018