ATS OnDemand Ratings

Overall
4.2/5
4.6/5

About ATS OnDemand

ATS OnDemand is the premier applicant tracking system for small to mid sized businesses. We run on a modular based system so our clients only pay for the portals they need. Some of these portals include Onboarding, Agency Management, CRM & Talent Network. Integrations with hundreds of job boards, payroll providers, skill assessment, and background check companies have helped us to become the third fastest growing ATS. Learn more about ATS OnDemand

Jennifer O.
Vice President, HR Manager
Banking, 51-200 employees
March 20, 2018

“Very Good Automated Recruiting and Applicant Tracking Solution”

OverallThe product is robust and very simple to use, we are happy with the solution overall, just wish configuring reports was easier.
ProsEasy to use, great home page dashboard with good analytics, site is easy to navigate and can post jobs and track applicants quickly, integrates with HRIS system. Recruiting and workflows are solid and easy to move candidates through, also easy to search and keep records. Great tech support and customer service. Makes AAP data collection and reporting easy.
ConsReporting is very hard to configure for any reports that aren't canned, company is not based in CA so when our State passes new laws regarding applications (what you can or can't ask), our forms do not get updated unless we contact them. Forms are updated quickly when asked, but we can't count on them to keep up on current laws and regulations.
March 20, 2018
Jason M.
Retail, 51-200 employees
August 23, 2017

“We have used the service for a year now, with me as the administrator and five hiring managers.”

OverallStreamlined hiring processes.
ProsFirst and foremost, it works. I've used many SaaS solutions over the years and most never live up to the promise of the salesperson. With ATS OnDemand, the system has actually exceeded my expectations. We have streamlined our hiring processes, which saves time or our hiring managers and improves the candidate experience for our applicants. The system also links with our HRIS to transmit onboarding information, and we recently integrated applicant assessments which have already seen solid results.
ConsIt's not the fanciest system I've demoed. Are there more advanced and feature-rich systems out there? Yes, if you want to pay a premium price. For our medium-sized business, we wanted a quality system at a budget-friendly cost and ATS OnDemand delivered. The scheduling feature can feel clunky at times, but it's been getting continual improvements, and (again) it's solid for the price point.
Jennifer O.
Vice President, HR Manager
Banking, 51-200 employees
July 20, 2017

“ATS On Demand - Great Interface, Responsive Support, Seamless Integration with HRIS”

ProsThe dashboard is great, lots of useful information provided on My Home screen in a nice graphic interface. The system is easy to navigate and provides great visibility as candidates move through the recruiting flow. The software integrates seamlessly with our website and with our HRIS to feed hired applicants directly to the payroll system. Any issues we've had have been addressed quickly and efficiently, the tech support is amazing.
ConsConfiguring reports is pretty rough, you need to be tech savvy to get what you want. There are a decent amount of standard reports, but if you want specific data it is tough to pull in the format you want. I think they are working on upgrading the reporting feature, which will be nice.
Aimee F.
October 2, 2017

“ATS has revolutionized our ability to post positions, get them out there instantly, and track it all”

ProsSo much to say here - ATS took us from our Excel spreadsheets to automation! We are a small non-profit on a budget and growing rapidly. I love almost everything about ATS--the ease of posting a job - instantly getting it out to the marketplace, tracking candidates, communicating with candidates, and keeping it nice and organized and all in once place. We don't use the hiring features, but that is another awesome feature about the product. And as a bonus, the customer service is excellent - way better than most software companies.
ConsThere are little quirks - sometimes the email feature in the system doesn't sync up well with candidate's server emails, so they go into their spam folder, but the techs are working with us to resolve it. I do wish that the advanced search features were a bit more sophisticated, but that could be just me and my own need to learn to fully maximize the tool. I wish we could 'shut off' certain features that just don't work for our org - but again these are SUPER picky criticisms. We are very happy with the tool overall.
October 2, 2017
Sarah W.
Payroll Manager and Benefits Administrator
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees
July 20, 2017

“ATS Ondemand has changed the way we hire, and we are happy”

OverallWould definitely recommend, has revolutionized the way that our company handles new applicants and transfers their information directly into our payroll/HRIS system for ease of use.
ProsA LOT of functionality, multiple trainings and webinars, reaches out to a lot of people, can send applicants to our website to apply and it addresses all of the aspects of an application
ConsNeeds time investment to grasp all of the abilities, I would have to attend multiple trainings to be able to truly use it for all it's worth
Shirley A.
HR
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
September 12, 2017

“ATS OnDemand Review”

ProsEasy to learn. Partnering with another job site like indeed, glassdoor.
ConsHard to find past candidates with skills; Can't really trace or give history on what steps candidate completed for ex if they interviewed; I wish the system would alert the applicant that they have not completed employer section thoroughly. When applicant are manually inputted, that applicant is not able to register. I don't like the template "Experience" ...It should say Required Qualifications.

By ATS OnDemand on September 19, 2017
Hi Shirley, Our customer support team reached out to you last week. We are always here to answer questions or brainstorm about items such as these. If you are using your skill labels, you can easily run a search via the candidate tab. You can use candidate timelines to get a down-to-the-second status report, including accepted interviews.   We can customize any client, so if you¿d like a field to be required please email us. I can also change the wording in your system to read ¿Required Qualifications¿ instead of ¿Required Experience.¿   When candidates are manually entered into the system, they can register and complete an application¿they need to click on `forgot password¿ to be able to enter the application for the job you want them to apply to. Please refer to our email for a more detailed response. Looking forward to hearing from you!
September 12, 2017
Donna H.
Non-Profit Organization Management, Unspecified

“Great Customer Service”

OverallFinding quality candidates while being able to screen them with the pre-hire screening questions.
ProsOur postings reach multiple recruiting sources - Indeed, etc. I don't have to worry about did I post it at the various sites. It saves me time and frustration.
ConsWriting/Updating questions. It would be great if you could update a grouping of questions at a time instead of having to do one and then the other - it VERY time consuming.
Melissa C.
HR Coordinator
Utilities, Unspecified
2.5/5
August 21, 2015

“Reliable, but tedious and somewhat out of date.”

ProsIt's broad range abilities and viewability. It captures alot of information we need/want and sort features are helpful.
ConsEfficiency and reportability; some options are nice, but they could be improved with enhanced technology. (editing tasks, groups, stored letters, etc.) Some newer ATS versions have ability to mass edit and mass email, etc. Reports do not always pull helpful data in accurate ways. Maybe having standard reports to choose from and customization options from the standard versions. Building a report each time is not feasible and does not ensure accuracy if the same method was not previously used.
Recommendations to other buyersPortions of the system are user-friendly, but others are not, so anyone using this software must be computer savvy. Range of capabilities are nice, but still the method for completeing some tasks is tedious. (changing things in multiple locations, copying/pasting in sections for job postings, no notifications or options when closing a posting to resolve pending candidates - you must do it beforehand individually or run a report and go back to each candidate.)
Anna W.
Recruiting Coordinator
Insurance, Unspecified
July 30, 2015

“ATSOnDemand is our favorite vendor!”

ProsEasy to use, great tools to keep track and make notes about candidates. totally customizable. The staff is amazing. Totally patient, professional, easy to reach, and willing to help no matter how big or small the issue. It was easy to learn just by spending some time getting to know the platform but the training resources were also extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this product. It also syncs really well with our payroll system as well.
ConsI feel like the site is not very compatible with Internet Explorer. I prefer to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome when I work from home but when I work in the office we are required to use IE and some of the functionality gets lost between the platforms. Besides that, I think it's really seamless. I've had very little issues with the program. I haven't had the opportunity to use more of the reporting or wage functions but we intend to soon!
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely use the product if service is important to you. Also, if your business has an issue with hiring managers having semi-high turnover, this product is great because it's extremely easy to use with minimal training. And if you do want more in-depth training, its very accessible.
July 30, 2015
Aimee F.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
December 7, 2016

“ATS Quality Review”

OverallATS is great for the most part; there are a few features I would change, but not many. The customer service is very good--quick response time and accurate.
ProsFairly comprehensive recruiting tool
ConsIt could be slightly user friendly; need to fix emails - we currently cannot email candidates from ATS because it always goes to most of the candidates spam email. We've tried to resolve it to no avail.
December 7, 2016
Denise G.
HR Director
Banking, Unspecified

“ATS is AWESOME! ”

ProsLove that the software is integrated with our payroll software. Easy to post jobs and view applicants at any time, from any location since it's cloud based. The implementation team was wonderful. They assisted by adding my most common job descriptions to the system during implementation which saved me a lot of work. Also I like the various job posting websites they coordinate with - without any work on my part, I now reach a much broader range of applicants! It has allowed me to eliminate paper as I only electronically route applications to the hiring managers now.
ConsOccassionally internal and external applicants have some problems with the website and I don't know why.
Recommendations to other buyersWatch a demo and find out how easier it is to use.
Mental Health Care, 501-1000 employees
June 7, 2018

“Very easy to use, works really well on mobile browsers. ”

ProsThe ease of use. It was a very straightforward system to navigate. And it's easily customizable for every business need.
ConsIt's hard to say. With any sort of software, you can sometimes run into problems with getting exactly what you need, but this software is so customizable it was never a real issue.
June 7, 2018
Kristin B.
Human Resources
Philanthropy, 201-500 employees
January 9, 2018

“Human Resource Generalist ”

OverallI think this is a great ATS system and would recommend it to larger organization that have a large candidate pool. It is also nice that they are always updated the system and creating more tools and resources for staff.
ProsIt is very user friendly and the support staff are great with answering all your questions and helping generate reports
ConsI cant think of any right now but at times the system has gone down and had some normal glitches as they role out new features.
January 9, 2018
Brenna A.
HR Business Partner
August 23, 2017

“ATS OnDemand is easy to use. ”

ProsI like that it automatically pushes to several job boards, which keeps me from having to manually put out the position in additional places.
ConsThere are sometimes html code errors that make font sizing really strange. The support team was able to eventually resolve, but it took some time.
Adela C.
Philanthropy, 51-200 employees
July 20, 2017

“Not the best and not the worse.”

OverallThis is a much better system than what we've had in the past, but there's a lot of room for improvement.
ProsThe best features by far are the ability to make changes/updates to our postings, tracking candidates and saving screening questions.
ConsOnce applicants are hired, transferring them to our onboarding is a bit of a pain due to the fields that need to be completed before "hiring". Some fields are outdated or not applicable anymore. Sending letters (correspondence) to applicants not hired can be redundant. Also, when we are entering notes for applicants, it would be nice to be able to modify our notes without having to delete them and re enter comments.
Tom H.
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
July 20, 2017

“Easy to use and affordable ATS”

OverallI use it and will continue to do so.
ProsIt really can't be easier to use than this. All you need to do is have techno competent managers and you're all set.
ConsI am not a fan of the onboarding tool. This is one area I would like to see them work on. Other than that, the functionality is simply OK.
Bella B.
Recruitment and Onboarding Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
December 6, 2016

“Great ATS and looking forward to future development”

OverallATS has a variety of services that make it easy for large companies and smaller companies alike. I look forward to their development of the different services offered!
ProsThe customer service team is incredible! They are so helpful and try their very best to answer all your questions.
ConsSome parts are still in development, which is okay.
Jillian P.
HR Benefits Coordinator
Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees
August 24, 2017

“A clear concise ATS platform.”

ProsIntegrated with Paylocity is perfect. Functions well on it's own. It has very easy to use tools and candidate flow.
ConsCould use better search features. And Outside recruiting tools. More autonomy in the way the candidate flow is set up.
Laura N.
Vice President
Primary/Secondary Education, Unspecified

“Great ATS System!”

ProsATSOnDemand is easy to use, accessible both on computer and mobile - and the staff is what truly sets this company apart. If you have a need, they are there and willing to assist you in any way possible. They help you problem solve, are very responsive and I could not ask for a better partner in a vendor.
ConsNormally, I would say that they are in a differing time zone. However, they are responsive even outside of their normal work days, I never feel that I am alone with this product.
Recommendations to other buyersThis product has been my favorite experience with an applicant tracking system and I refer it often. If you use Paylocity as an HRIS, they have a wonderful and easy integration - I definitely would recommend!
Carol K.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

“Very good!”

ProsEasiness to post on all sites, and how it fliters into top job posting websites. Managers have access to their candidates and we can see their progress.
ConsThere is no way to customize letters for each open job. It's a standard template, but if someone applies to multiple jobs, they get the same rejection email. It would be nice to have the job in the text somewhere.
Mario S.
Principal
Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees

“Just fine. ”

OverallThank you.
ProsLots of information. This system holds a lot. When you get used to it, it is very helpful and easy to understand.
ConsSome of it looks the same. It can get confusing. Some of the information should be better organized.
Shannon P.
HR Recruiter
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
December 6, 2016

“ATS OnDemand Recruitment Review”

OverallThe system is user-friendly and all of the customer service representatives are well trained on the product.
ProsThis software is cutting edge with timely upgrades.
ConsI am not able to track the life cycle of the job because I lose data when I refresh.
Julie F.
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
February 22, 2019

“Stronly recomment ATS OnDemand”

OverallATS OnDemand is an overall outstanding product. This system and the customer service are excellent and make our hiring and recruiting challenges easier and more manageable. I could not survive without ATS Ondemand and I highly recommend to any employer and all HR professionals. Plus they keep on getting better and making improvements to their already really robust platform.
ProsEverything. ATS OnDeMand make the collaborative recruiting process easy!
ConsI like everything about it. Plus if I am struggling with something, customer service is always available to solve my issue.
February 22, 2019
Lisa P.
HR Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

“Easy transition”

ProsUse and accessibility is fantastic!! Customer service is A+++. Software is quite cost effective. Webinars are continual and informative.
ConsThe integration with Paylocity could be better. Internal applicant apply is a lengthy process, employees are requesting a quick and easy way to apply for internal postings.
Becky N.
Banking, Unspecified

“ATS ONDEMAND Review”

ProsThe product is fairly intuitive, which is great for non-savvy systems users. The client support team is awesome! I have worked with two other ATS systems before. I have never set up an ATS system, only assisted users and operated as an administrator of them. However, the team has really helped me to become comfortable in setting up everything on the back end for the company to be able to start using this system to recruit. I am technology challenged, so the patience and support our assigned team has shown me proves their superior dedication to customer service.
ConsI wish the system was designed so that you could store and integrate web links from outside advertising resources if they are colleges, universities, vocational rehab/unemployment offices and professional associations somewhere in the ATS. Right now, to advertise with these resources, I will have to go totally outside the system, key in the web site of the source, type in the job description, etc. on the other web site, include the link to the ATS, etc. Lots of extra steps involved using outside resources - can be time-consuming.
Recommendations to other buyersCall your support team for any questions. I have not stumped them yet with any of my strange user questions! They can trouble-shoot any issue!
Melissa B.
HR Director
August 23, 2017

“Great software for the price”

ProsThe cost of the software is a great value for what you get. Customer support is great and it is always easy to get a hold of someone.
ConsIt did not function with our HRIS system like was originally promised. Would like to be able to have an easier process for internal hires.
Wendy S.
Director of HR
August 23, 2017

“Very user friendly. Allows my organization to stay in compliance with regulations.”

ProsVery user-friendly. Like the ability to be able to copy and paste new job postings from prior postings.
ConsIt would be nice if the software emailed me when a new application is received. Otherwise, I have to log in daily to see if new applicants have applied.
Dwayne I.
Academic Dean
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
August 23, 2017

“Easy to track and follow up with prospective employees.”

OverallTracking of prospective employees - allows me to pick from the best candidates and keep up with notes, follow ups, and tracking where they are in the process.
ProsAbility to move prospects into various tracking categories. Automatic responses. Ability to leave notes and follow ups about prospects. Reporting on prospects.
ConsFeatures, like change password, are hard to find. It would be great if we could link the ATS calendar to my work Outlook calendar.
Sonja B.
Management Consulting, Unspecified
July 28, 2015

“Eased our Growing Pains!”

ProsOur company is in the middle of a growth spurt and this program has greatly eased some of our growing pains. Of all the new processes and changes we're making, using ATSOnDemand is allowing us to organize and streamline our recruiting and application process painlessly.
ConsIn comparison to other programs I've used, some of features are not very easy to figure out. There were a few simple things I had to get help with, such as searches. My pride would have rather of had to call them for something more complicated.
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely communicate with the support team. They are great at offering suggestions to make certain tasks easier and to inform you about features that may not be obvious to see.
Marika S.
Recruiter
Accounting, Unspecified
July 24, 2015

“ATSOnDemand delivers!”

ProsThe customer support we receive - it is ALWAYS timely, which makes our lives so much easier. Suzanne Siegler is very knowledgeable about the product and so patient with my never ending questions - thanks Suzanne!
ConsThis is not a major issue for us, but the search feature is very sensitive, so when you look for a candidate, you have to get the name exactly right, otherwise the system won't offer you any options.
Recommendations to other buyersSpend some time learning about different functionalities that the program offers.
July 24, 2015
Beth K.
Director of Human Resources
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“A good quality ATS”

OverallSeamless integration with our HRIS, good functionality. A true "one stop shop."
ProsThe integration with our HRIS...I love how seamless the system transfers candidate data to our HRIS to where I can transition from hire to employment all with a few clicks. Very much what we were looking for in an ATS.
Sarah B.
Philanthropy, 51-200 employees
July 20, 2017

“Easy to use, highly effective”

ProsEase of use, awesome customer service, and customization are great. The product offers a lot of flexibility for seasonal hiring.
ConsCustom fields for rejection letter would be helpful also the ability to send out mass rejection letters to all candidates in a workflow rather than clicking through candidate by candidate
Davida M.
Hiring & Staffing Manager
Human Resources, 501-1000 employees

“I love ATS”

OverallI use ATS on a daily basis. I love that I can sort out the candidates. I also love the reports and being able to find information fast.
ProsBeing able to sort the candidates and pull reports
ConsI'd like to see who has applied and has been automatically denied due to knockout questions.
Recommendations to other buyersI love ATS. Best tracking system I've used.
Susan W.
Vice President
Real Estate, Unspecified
July 28, 2015

“ATS; Applicanat Tracking System? NAH AWESOME TERRIFIC SUPPORTIVE!”

ProsATS OnDemand listens to its clients. The system is very detailed and hosts a job recruit flow that is very useful in tracking where your applicants are in their potential hiring phase. Services are constantly being evaluated for efficiency and updated based on clients needs and wants.
ConsThe confusion of the Casual Users vs. Regular users vs. Hiring Managers. Also would like more features available for the hiring managers, such as file management uploads and candidate pool access.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want a detailed applicant tracking system and are willing to put forth the effort in using it to its fullest potential, then this is the product for you. Once you've learned the system, you will love using and sharing it with others!
Chris J.
HR Administrator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees

“Best Stand Alone ATS”

OverallLaura and Kristen are great and are very knowledgeable.
ProsThis company offers you a perk that no other ATS will and at a price that really can't be beat. I would go through a demo and ask them the right questions. Ability to change the function to what you need is amazing and the customer service is reliable. Were able to get us up and running within 2 weeks of us signing paperwork.
ConsLearning the system takes time, in any new platform, webinars are good to go to do not just go off the video and work with your team to manage this as it a is a team effort, but has very high functionality.
Pam H.
Recruitment Specialist
Hospitality, Unspecified
August 7, 2015

“Customer Services Second to None!”

ProsThe development team is continually improving/enhancing the design for the ATSOnDemand product. Great functionality. Most important, the customer service team is second to none! Great response time, thorough and communications are excellent and courteous.
ConsNo dislikes at this time. Great customer service and functionality!
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure to be specific in your communications about how you would like your job pages to look. Communicate with the team in writing and by phone.
August 7, 2015
Bridget H.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Unspecified
July 27, 2015

“Great product, well worth it.”

ProsGenerates a job posting to all the free sites without me having to do that multiple times. Easy hiring once a candidate has been selected.
ConsExpensive to have two Power Users. Would like to see a "refresh" button to renew a posting to job boards without closing and reopening the position.
Recommendations to other buyersA tool that is well worth the investment. Small companies that only have a Generalist in their HR department will love this tool. Saves a ton of time on recruiting.
Marylou P.
Director of HR
Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees
July 9, 2018

“this system has tremendous potential, but sometimes falls just short of a full-service product.”

OverallSometimes is easy to manage candidates, depending on the type of job being filled.
ProsIt is somewhat functional and once inside a particular job, it is easy to navigate. It works as an Applicant Tracking software would be expected to.
ConsIt lacks a functional CRM component which is vital for companies with pipelines of candidates to manage.
July 9, 2018
Jason M.
August 23, 2017

“Very easy to use and helps out a lot with our business.”

ProsJust easy to use and makes finding good employees easier. I can find the right people and put them in the right places.
ConsSometimes I delete people and they show back up in my feed. I wish there was away to keep them out off of the main screen. Like a button to push for unable to hire or for them to be put on a no go list.
Heath M.
Director of Operations and Technology
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
August 23, 2017

“The system is highly customizable for organization and a great way to keep tabs on applicants.”

OverallHigh Organization of applicant process
ProsThe organization features, countless ways to mark, sort, categorize and track employees through the process.
ConsThe bad side of high customization is that it can be confusing at times. So many options and categories that if you don't need it all it gets cumbersome.
Linda R.
Philanthropy, Unspecified

“The Great Experience”

ProsThe ability to search candidates so quickly. The meter that allows us to look immediately at the number of candidates who applied and how we can status each candidate.
ConsI wish there was a quicker way to search key words within the job opening.
Recommendations to other buyersCan't think of any. I think the system overall works great, especially comparing it to the system we had previously. It was easy to learn and user friendly.
Kevin M.
August 24, 2017

“My experience has been beneficial for our hiring process”

ProsThe accessibility to new candidates and the ability to leave notes for others helps in identifying specific pros and cons.
ConsMoving around the site at times can be difficult. Especially when attempting to narrow down searches to specific content areas.
Heather P.
HRIS Analyst
Medical Practice, 1001-5000 employees
August 2, 2017

“Good Product”

OverallI would recommend this product for you company.
ProsEasy to use and build out. I like the knock out question feature as well as their automated email/letter system. The customer service is wonderful and is helpful at customizing to meet specific needs of our company. Integrates well with other HRIS's.
ConsUnable to use fillable federal forms (that information prints on the actual form and not a form builder).
August 2, 2017
Don J.
Regional Manager
Consumer Services, Unspecified

“ATSOnDemand Rocks!”

ProsThe best thing is how easy this is to use. It is easy to view files and to look at other items on the software as well.
ConsHaven't really ran into anything that I could say I did not like.
Recommendations to other buyersThis software is eay to view and navigate through (at least with my exposure). It allows you to quickly look at files and other items.
Jamie F.
VP Human Resources Manager
August 23, 2017

“Wonderful Experience so Far”

OverallNice job page was built for us. Free job postings.
ProsThe ability to customize to your company's needs is a huge perk. Plus, the fact that they partner with job boards was the selling point for us (many large job boards let you post via ATS On Demand for free!).
ConsThe portal can appear overwhelming to newcomers. You also can't forward emails via the portal in bulk.
Cheryl B.
Recruiting Manager
Telecommunications, Unspecified

“Corporate Recruiter”

ProsI can access the info anywhere and download applications and resumes as needed
ConsSearching and matching capabilities - not easy to find candidates that may have applied to different positions previously.
Recommendations to other buyersNO recommendations at this time. I enjoy the system and am glad i can access it from anywhere
Melanie W.
Recruiter
Real Estate, Unspecified

“User friendly software!”

ProsUser friendly - great and fast customer service. We were brand new to recruiting software as a company and ATS offers wonderful tutorials and webinars. For any specific questions, you can call or email and get answers immediately.
ConsWe are still learning all the different functionalities of the system, but all have been great so far.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat if you are looking to blast out postings to multiple free sites!
Max L.
Management Consulting, Unspecified

“ATS on demand review”

ProsCustomer support! Always GENUINELY helpful and never a "Oh, that's a different department, let me transfer you" for an answer. No passing the buckle here, but problem solvers, both equally. Glad to have them help me with issues.
ConsI only experienced the product a couple months so far, curious to see how the reporting works down the road when generating AAP. Something that would be nice is when you have a requisition with 2 openings and you hire 1 person there, would be nice for the total openings to lower as you hire, if that makes sense, to a point where the position would close itself once you hired all the openings available for that requisition.
Recommendations to other buyersI think it's a good product, but a FANTASTIC customer support team, which I believe is what makes or breaks a product like this.
Karen I.
Consumer Services, Unspecified
2.5/5
July 27, 2015

“Meets our basic needs, but not as streamlined and user friendly”

ProsVery responsive customer service. They always get back to me quickly and resolve my issues.
ConsCandidates frequently encounter technical difficulties.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure it mobile friendly, and that the application process is easy.
Christopher J.
Human Resource Administrator
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees

“Great system”

ProsGood product easy to use and to have work around with it. Customer service is by far better than previous companies i've had.
ConsNo cons so far, a few integration issues that we had at first, but were quickly worked out by to work well with our requirements.