Tick-It! Ratings

Overall

About Tick-It!

New Concepts Software, providing Box Office Software since 1992. Tick-It! Trak Pro 3 is our full featured system that is scalable from small venues like schools, houses of worship and community theaters to large scale operations, such as Sporting Venues, Cinemas, Amusement Parks and Amphitheaters. Retail POS, Memberships, Gift Cards, Fundraising, Food Services and Internet Sales. Trak Pro is sold in modules, so you only pay for what they need. We also offer competitive upgrade discounts. Learn more about Tick-It!

Ronald E.
Performing Arts, 1-10 employees
December 6, 2016

“Tick-It solves all your information records in one program”

OverallAfter reviewing and considering about 6 different ticketing programs, we decided that Tick It offered the most value and could provide us with any reports we might want. We were looking for a system that we could use just in the house and then at a later time put on-line. Since we were able to keep the program and data on our own computers we were able to access data at any time and create queries to get info in a useful format for us. Tech Support is great they have helped solve any problems in a quick and efficient manner. The only thing that is a little inconvenient is the time difference between Michigan and California. But we have never had a "crisis" that kept us from operating because of this. We are able to record just about anything we want to track in each customer profile. We are able to issue gift certificates, flex passes, coupons, season tickets, and reports for our patrons listing their donations. We are able to train volunteers to use the ticketing system very quickly. NCSoftware is constantly improving the programs adding features - even some at our suggestion. When we expanded and put our ticketing online, NCSoftware was available to answer all our question in getting it set up on our own server. Although Chautauqua Playhouse is probably one of NCSoftware's smallest venues they assist us with any problems or changes that we come up with. We are a venue with 96 seats, but we have many of the same needs that a much larger venue would benefit from. We are able services for our patrons that we were not able to do before, like ticket exchanges completed over the phone, patrons don't have to worry about turning in their old tickets to get their new ticket. The system cancels the ticket number of the exchanged ticket and issues a new ticket which is printed in our office as well as emailed to the patron One of the new features added was a reminder email is sent to each patron reminding them the show they are scheduled for, it is sent one or two weeks before the date and then again on the date of the performance, our patrons really appreciate this feature. I would recommend this program for any venue looking for a new system, or upgrading from another provider.
ProsThe flexibility and ability to make our own changes on the fly.
ConsThe fact that NCSoftware doesn't have 24 hours a day helpline. But that is also the same complaint our patrons have about us! We are only staffed at the Box Office on Wednesday and Friday afternoons, however, with most of our patrons with the internet they are able to conduct business with us either on our website or via e-mail.
Recommendations to other buyersWe also use this software at our snack bar to facilitate inventory control and POS terminal. Training for the volunteers who staff our snack bar has been very easy - although some wish we would go back to the cigar box for collecting money!
Michelle C.
Assistant Manager of Marketing, Media, and Program
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
December 20, 2016

“University of Kansas”

OverallThe University of Kansas has had the Tick-it! system for many years now and are overall happy with the product. The price is fantastic for our organization and allows good utilization. We ticket for about 50 events a year and the platform gives us, even more, functionality than we need. We had a large computer issue (not software but we lost all of our data) last summer and the Tick-It! staff was extremely helpful in getting us back up and running in a timely manner. They were friendly and extremely helpful. Overall we are very happy with the product!
ProsEasy to use, great customer service, lots of options.
ConsVisual appeal is low, takes a bit of a learning curve to know how to find a specific part of the system.
Recommendations to other buyersWe would like to have another computer that can manage the system. We are researching this possibility but since the system to set up tickets is also what sells tickets, we can only set up events when the box office is down.
December 20, 2016
cathy h.
Treasury Specialist
August 1, 2018

“Unbelievable how Awesome it is!!!”

ProsThe ease of use is wonderful. Easy to set up from beginning to end. Customer Service team is just hands down AWESOME!
ConsIt's hard to find something that I don't like about the software. If there was something, it would be getting different reports from the software. I truly believe my report issue is just me needing to be trained.
August 1, 2018
Lorenzo G.
General Services Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2016

“Great for our uniqueness!”

Overallwe are a box office with no set house. the ticket trak pro 3.0 had allowed us to create and recreate houses with the ease of a few clicks. online sales have aided is dramatical, increased sales by 50%. and customer service is better than any other company I have ever dealt with. I suggest this software to the novice and advanced.
ProsEase of use.
ConsSQL is not a language I speak.
Recommendations to other buyersA few bugs that get taken care of, once you bring it to their attention.
Jennifer S.
Officer Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

“Exceptional Customer Service”

OverallNew Concept Software has the best customer service out there. The software is also easy to manage and the great updates we get as well.
Prosthe easy way to sell items and tickets
Consi have no cons about this software
Recommendations to other buyersI highly recommend this software to anyone
Dave F.
Entertainment, 11-50 employees

“Great company ”

OverallFrom the start our reps have been helpful and responsive from developing the software to cater to my exact needs to tech support when needed
ProsAffordable no big on going costs
Becky R.
Athletic Ticket Manager

“Highly recommended”

OverallHighly recommended
ProsProgram is used to sale high school season football tickets every summer. We have approximately 1400 football season ticket holders with a total of 3800 reserved seats. New Concepts set up our football stadium design from our information so that we can sell the same seats to season ticket holders year after year. Love the program - easy to use and maintain. We like being able to design and print our own tickets and customize them to our needs. I received excellent one-on-one help from New Concepts. They always listened to my questions and helped me to understand their program and how it could work for us. Always available when I call and quick to respond. I would and have recommended this software to other school districts. This software can also be used for other events that go on in high schools; i.e, concerts, plays, etc. All customers and sales are current and up-to-date. Easy to track information.
ConsHave not found any real problems with this software.
Cathy H.
Treasury Specialist
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
December 16, 2016

“Only system ever used!!”

OverallKilleen ISD has used the Tick -it system for many years. The setup was very hands on and professionally done. The continued customer service is priceless. Monty and his crew are the best people to work with. I can call them with simple or complicated questions and they are always ready and willing to assist me. If the issue will take longer to explain how to fix then to fix it themselves, they will just link in and complete the task for me as I watch and learn. I would recommend this system to anyone who is looking for an easy to setup and use ticket program.
ProsThe ease of setting up and using the system and the customer service is priceless.
ConsWhen I have to adjust the size of my venue, I get flustered because I am not very familiar with that part of the software.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen in doubt , contact Monty and his team. AWESOME Customer Service
Andrew L.
Marketing Analyst
Gambling & Casinos, 201-500 employees
December 6, 2016

“Best ticketing software I've seen!”

OverallThe cost is low for the value you are buying! There is no comparison in the control you have over your venue. Reporting is very easy to navigate.
ProsEasy to use. Low cost. It's a nice company who helps with any issues that you might have.
Recommendations to other buyersI've been using this for years, and am very happy about it. I recommend this company to anyone that sells tickets. I have yet to see something better for this purpose.
Shannon D.
Game day coordinator
Sports, Unspecified

“Great product. ”

OverallEasy set up and easy to learn. Support has always been very helpful and take the time to walk you through the steps.
ProsEasy to use. For front lines very easy to learn.
ConsSometime not sure what report to use to generate the info you need.
Recommendations to other buyersSupport is very helpful
Linda F.
April 1, 2009

“We would certainly recommend New Concepts to other venues searching for a ticketing solution.”

OverallWe would certainly recommend New Concepts to other venues searching for a ticketing solution.
ProsThe installation and training was accomplished in two days. The system is user friendly and was quickly mastered by our part-time staff allowing us the immediate capability for online, phone, and walk-up sales with database creation and customizable detailed reporting for both reserved and general admission scenarios. The customer service is always accessible, professional and knowledgeable. The use of the New Concepts software has created substantial new revenue streams for the venue while generating savings for both Promoters and Patrons.
ConsCould benefit from more flexibility regarding 3rd party ticketing scenarios and reporting.
April 1, 2009
Donna B.
July 28, 2009

“NCSoftware Tick-IT”

OverallI would recommend this software to anyone needing a ticketing system, regardless of size. It is very easy to learn and easy to use.
ProsI like being able to actually talk to a real person when I'm having problems. Tick-it meets my exact needs. It is user and consumer friendly. Problems are few and far between (usually it's just me), but when it isn't, the issues are promptly checked out and corrected. The initial training was very comprehensive and I feel very comfortable doing things on my own.
ConsI have a few small things I would like to do differently, but am unable because the programming is done in modules, but it's more of a personal preference thing. It does not affect the overall capabilities of the program.
July 28, 2009
Char M.
Ticket Office Manager
March 24, 2009

“The tech support has always been very quick to respond to our needs in a friendly manner.”

OverallThe tech support has always been very quick to respond to our needs in a friendly manner. The Report Module has reduced our work load in managing our ticket and souvenir sales allowing the daily Board of Directors reports a snap. I highly recommend New Concepts Software for your ticketing needs.
ProsThe ease of Internet & Point of Sale ticket sales running on multiple stations has improved our customer service. The software is very user friendly allowing our staff to process the work load very efficiently. We have at our finger tips the opportunity to expand our software needs when appliciable.
ConsCan't think of any reasons not to use this system.
Tom J.
Ticketing Admin
April 18, 2011

“Excellent”

OverallWe looked at 6 programs, most were too expensive and too hard to use. Their support is fast and easy. Call Monty, he will take care of you!
ProsMonty and Jason are the ticketing gurus! They got our schools on line in no time and it is easy enough to use that our students run the box offices. Parents love the internet ticketing, no more standing in the cold for football tickets. With a few clicks once a week I have all the reports I need for the BOD.
ConsNone! Everything was fast and easy!
April 18, 2011
Ron E.
March 19, 2009

“I would highly recommend the Trak Pro products.”

OverallI would highly recommend the Trak Pro products, we are a very small venue but have found the cost of the program easy to justify in just one year. The program has many features that we haven't used but will be implementing as the need arises.
ProsThe program features were just what we needed when we started out just doing Box Office Sales, as we progressed to on-line ticketing and running our own server the program has grown with us - in features and capabilities
ConsWe did not have any problems that were not solved immediately with a phone call.
Katie L.
December 16, 2016

“Great system that connects information to all departments. Excellent customer support!”

OverallI have been running our box office for 3 years and have had a very positive experience working with New Concepts Software. Anytime I have a question or an issue, I can call them and speak to someone right away to help me. The POS system is very easy to use and straightforward. It's great that all of our departments are connected and everyone can easily navigate it to get the information they need. I would be recommenced this system to any business.
Angie M.
Ticket Office Manager
March 21, 2009

“I would absolutely recommend this program. ”

OverallI would absolutely recommend this program. We are very impressed with the program and with New Concepts Software.
ProsThe program is extremely easy to learn and to use. If you can read, you can use this. Monty and his staff do a great job. Our office is staffed by volunteers who are not all computer savvy. Monty and his staff are always available to answer our questions and assist us. They are professional and always enjoyable to work with.
ConsNot even one!
March 21, 2009
Marc C.

“Purchase Line SD”

OverallThe software has helped mainstream our ticket sales. It is easy to use and easy to train new users. The support is great, a real person answers the phone and you get immediate help.
Rick N.
VP Operations

“Great System”

OverallGreat System
ProsGreat support - ease of use
ConsCan't think of any