Etix Ratings

Overall
2.5/5
1.5/5

About Etix

Etix is a privately held, web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel and sports industries. Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment. Etix works with more than 1,800 venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers and multi-use facilities. Headquartered in Morrisville, NC, Etix has offices in Austria, China, Germany, Holland, Japan, & Nashville. Learn more about Etix

E S.
Event Director
201-500 employees
July 13, 2016

“Been happy with Etix for 4 years”

OverallSwitched from TM 4 years ago and couldn't believe how much easier Etix was to use. They are growing quickly, always adding new features, and updating their system for ease of use.
ProsWilling and able to add or adjust features if able and is easy to use and train people on
ConsTheir after hours customer service line is not convenient to the event business. You have to leave a message and wait for a call back from a technician which, is not always prompt. Really not fun when you have a long line of people waiting to purchase tickets and are having an issue.
July 13, 2016
Andriana G.
Student
Civil Engineering, 1001-5000 employees
July 18, 2019

“Exit Review”

ProsI really enjoy using this software to buy tickets for concerts and events. It is also great if you do not have an event in mind you would like to go to because you can search around for concerts in your area. It is very easy to use.
ConsI like everything about this software Etix.
July 18, 2019
H G.
January 21, 2016

“Purchase was easy but after event got cancelled issues with part of my refund”

OverallI purchased tickets to an event, the purchase process was easy and I had no issues. However, the event got cancelled. I contacted customer service to get the refund process started. They did not have any issues with getting the refund of the ticket price but there are fees added to each ticket that was purchased and they will not refund this amount. My initial refund request was done via email and all was handled fine for the ticket price but then I called in reference to the fees being refunded because the gentleman via email said no they would not refund the fees and no longer responded to any emails. I was told, when I called that they would take care of getting the fees refunded back to me as well but that never happened. so I followed up with them and was told there is no record of the phone call. I feel the fees should also be refunded because this was due to the event being cancelled. I will not use etix again and will look for other options to purchase tickets in the future to events.
January 21, 2016
Lindsey g.
Project engineer
Construction, 51-200 employees
June 15, 2019

“Use other ticketing service”

OverallSpent $20 for express shipping (2-3 days). They didn't provide me a tracking number, any order updates or inform me they wouldn't be shipping the tickets until the next day. I called customer service. After waiting on hold for 3 hours, I finally got a women who informed me the person who can check ticket statuses is out for the day and won't be back until Monday. I asked for the manager. After waiting another 20 minutes, he said he couldn't help me but I could go on the bottom of the website and ask to be reimbursed the shipping. I asked if he could do it for me. He said no and hung up. Completely ignorant. Now I have nothing to give my dad for fathersday and I have no idea when these tickets will arrive if they arrive.
ProsNothing. Nothing at all. Use another ticketing site.
ConsCustomer service was useless, couldn't update me on my order status. The manager was ignorant and unwilling to help.
June 15, 2019
John B.
February 23, 2017

“SCAM Artist”

OverallPLEASE read the small print. This companies WEB page is built to deceive. The tickets were displayed so that a lower price ticket is plainly stated that it is a GENERAL ADMISSION ticket. The higher price tickets had no mention of GENERAL ADMISSION. I ordered the higher price ticket assuming I was buying assigned seats. I was wrong, they are also General Admission. ETix states 100% Satisfaction, yes they are satisfied that the scalped me for $100 more per ticket than I could buy at the door!! They refused to refund my money only 30 minutes after I purchased the tickets.
February 23, 2017
Karen A.
Domestic Violance Specialist
Entertainment, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 12, 2018

“Service not as described ”

OverallI selected to have insurance on my tickets now etix says I didn't. My son had to have surgery and was in the hospital at the time of the performance we were supposed attend. They now refuse to give me the refund I am entitled to.
ProsOnline ordering was easy and they offered insurance on the tickets.
ConsApparently their was a computer glitch and now they say I did not choose the insurance.
November 12, 2018
shawna t.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2019

“This Company is EXTREMELY non-customer oriented.......Don't bother with them”

OverallEXTREMELY disappointed with their customer service. I buy a lot of event tickets and I'm experienced in this area. I've never encountered such HORRIBLE customer service. Truly unbelievable and disappointing. I hope AQUA Caliente discontinues using this company because we won't buy from them again.
Prosthe problem exists with e tix customer service....horrible! I didn't have a problem w software
ConsAgain, it isn't the software, it's your bad service
April 4, 2019