TeamSideline.com Ratings

Overall

About TeamSideline.com

Perfect for any sport organization. TeamSideline is a flexible mobile-enabled sport management solution. From customizable online registration, rostering, automated scheduling and scoring, to Team Sites, a best-in-class Communication module, Officials module, Facility module, Membership module and more -- TeamSideline is a powerful platform with top notch customer service. Free Site Setup. Free Training and Support. Learn more about TeamSideline.com

Travis H.
May 4, 2018

“Easy to use, quick to build new content, flexible to our changing needs as a club/association.”

ProsSimple, intuitive interface. Easy to teach others. Help videos available to assist with learning. Our users like the system-registration is simple and we rarely have to field IT-related questions, unlike other systems where the parents and volunteers often get quite frustrated with clunky or arcane interfaces. TeamSideline plays well with other computer systems, too, so, for example, they run our volunteer background checks in cooperation with our state association without the need for manual data pulls/pushes. As a youth soccer volunteer, I need a software platform that is very intuitive so I can learn how to do new things/use new enhancements to the program as the platform evolves. TeamSideline has been all that. One example... Last night, in one evening, using TeamSideline software, I was able to build a webpage for a tournament for my club, post their rules and their flyer in the Downloads area, set up a news item announcing the tournament, build an entry form to collect registration data for the teams, and add three entries to the club store so the teams can pay their registration fee with a credit card depending on which age team enters the tournament. Today I sent a note out to every club and team in the area telling them about the tournament and pointing them to the webpage for further info. I used TeamSideline contact tools to push the announcement to all the spring teams in my leagues with a few clicks.
ConsA few of the higher admin functions sometimes take a bit of extra learning, but I suppose that's to be expected. TeamSideline service is very timely, and they sometime/often have responded to my queries on weekends, late at night, and always very quickly. Soccer volunteers often do their soccer "work" at odd hours because that's the only time available to them, so getting fast replies from support is just terrific! Another example: I schedule leagues with TeamSideline--normally 20-30 teams each season, but last spring I took on an 186 team league with 16 divisions, and my knowledge of the scheduling module was totally scalable to the larger task. The communications module was also very handy for this large-scale scheduling, as it allowed a very quick "check box" selection of team contacts, club admins, etc. for sending out reschedule requests, field closures, or any other sort of time sensitive email that required accuracy and reliability. Then it logged the communications, too, so there was an audit trail. Finally, the program has very nice additions, including a feature where coaches of record can log onto the league site and see the contact information for all the teams in their division. This means real-time access to up-to-date contact info, not hunting around for the contact list from the beginning of the season with possibly incomplete or out-of-date contact info. The mobile version means all the TeamSideline info is at my fingertips all the time.
Ashley M.
Athletics Supervisor
June 5, 2019

“TeamSideline Review”

OverallIt is apparent that TeamSideline cares about their product. They are constantly upgrading the product with new features and take feedback from the users serious in their consideration for modifications. The support team is EXCELLENT! Probably the most helpful, timely, and friendly responses I have experienced with any vendor. They are always willing to answer questions and help out immediately to address any issues. I have never had a negative experience or hesitations with TeamSideline and highly recommend the software.
ProsThe "communication" features on the site, especially the timestamped receipts, is a big asset to our office. It helps us keep track of communications that are sent to hundreds of individuals as well as send important communications very quickly when needed. The scheduling modular is super easy to use. It identifies errors in schedules or conflicts. The user-friendliness of the site makes training new employees a breeze. I have trained employees who have never scheduled any sports programs before by using this software. The customization of the webpage viewed by customers to make our site our own style with tabs, pictures, graphics, messages, etc. There are so many options to customize the needs as an administrator including adding or deleting functions that are or are not used. The site can be as simple or as detailed as needed which covers a large spectrum.
ConsI cannot think of anything that I would change or that I do not like about this software.
June 5, 2019
Joe T.
Commissioner
May 6, 2018

“Customer Service is second to none and the interface is very user friendly.”

ProsFor many years our organization used a different service provider; they offered little or no customer service, tech support and the client was very user unfriendly. We then choose to search for a new provider, in our search we found Bruce from TeamSideline. We explained our situation and needs to Bruce and he assured us that he could solve all of our problems and help improve our families interface with our website. Not only did Bruce and the Staff at TeamSideline clear up all our issues they have gone above and beyond helping us improve our website and user interaction. No matter how small or large the issue they tackle (pun intended) the situation quickly and efficiently. The Staff at TeamSideline replies to e-mails usually within the hour no matter the time of day and follow up with us to make sure the problem was solved and that we were completely happy with them. I recommended TeamSideline to all of our organizations that I speak to.
ConsCons- haven't found any yet after a few years of using TeamSideline. As the volunteer commissioner of a youth football league I have many issues to contend with throughout the year. I'm personally grateful to TeamSideline's ability to quickly and effectively support managing our websites, it has taken a huge burden off of me. For those of you still using the older, larger services you are doing yourself and your families a huge disservice.
May 6, 2018
Stuart S.
Athletic Program Manager
January 17, 2013

“Our TeamSideline site has added another level of professionalism to our programs”

OverallI hope to encourage any group looking use TeamSideline to not hesitate any longer! TeamSideline has gone above and beyond what I would have expected out of a simple scheduling software company and never once have they attempted to up-sell me during my time with them. They are just a group who wants to produce a great product in order to see their customers satisfied and they seem to accomplish it with ease. As our athletic programming in our department continues to grow I look forward to using TeamSideline more and more for my scheduling and my source of information for our local teams.
ProsTeamSideline has a great balance between ease of use and having more than enough options and ways to accomplish our scheduling needs. The flexibility and adaptability of the system allows me to schedule our leagues the way I specifically envision them while doing a majority of the leg work for me. Being able to use a site that is very presentable and has a professional appearance has added another level of professionalism to our programs. I appreciate being able to design how the site looks without having any knowledge of programming or web design. Most importantly, TeamSideline has OUTSTANDING customer service. Bruce and his team are easily reached and will search for an immediate answer to any confusion or issues I may have when using the program. They've gone above and beyond to check with us numerous times to ensure we are satisfied with their service, and we are never disappointed!
ConsThe only cons I could maybe hold against TeamSideline is that their product offers so many options that the first time using their product I did need to call and ask for assistance. But, once they walked me through some of the scheduling program I was able to easily use it the next time around without any hiccups. Also, each TeamSideline site has the same basic structure so maybe just a little more opportunity to look unique would be nice.
January 17, 2013
Kristy P.
Program Leader III
Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees
June 19, 2019

“HARD Sports loves Teamsideline!”

OverallThis is one of the best websites that I have ever worked with in my field. I find it very easy to use and interact with. All of our clients seem to be able to navigate the site with easy. Over the years the updates and upgrade have grown to make things easier to use and better for admins and end users. We have recently added some new features and I look forward to exploring how they function and work.
ProsI like the way the Admin screen is laid out. Easy to use and interact with. I also like that I did not have to build the whole site from scratch (that was the case with our past site - actually had to do that twice, after it crashed one time). Customer Service is always top notch, great response times!
ConsI can't really think of one that comes to the top of my head at this point in time!
June 19, 2019
Kristen R.
Vice President of Administration
May 4, 2018

“I have used TeamSideline now for four years. Every year it gets better.”

ProsEasy to track registrations, no paperwork. I can login at any time from anywhere and get what I need. Saves me time. Customer service is A+. Always adapting to what the customer needs. Easy explanation of how to do things online. Love the photo upload option. Can track all accounts and do as many options you need for your specific organization. Can use and view from computer or phone, which is a huge plus. Very easy for a new person to the system to use and learn how to operate.
ConsI do not have any cons. TeamSideline is always there when I need them. It makes it so easy to do my job as a volunteer and the customer service is amazing!
Heather A.
Vice President
May 4, 2018

“It's everything we could ask for in a web-service plus prompt & knowledgeable customer service.”

ProsI highly recommend TeamSideline to all sports teams or leagues seeking a professional & clean look, to simplify communication, and/or to better publicize their team or league. They continue to have constant and continual updates to meet societies quickly changing & evolving technical demands and desires.
ConsNone. Southeast Portland Little League has been 100% satisfied with TeamSideline for the past 4 years, and we have absolutely zero intent to change to any other web service. Thanks to the helpful crew at Team Sideline, our SEPLL website is visually appealing, affordable, ad free, mobile equipped, safe, fast, and user friendly.
Tami R.
CFO
Sports, 11-50 employees
June 4, 2019

“Best Sports websites on the Market”

OverallWorking with the team at TS has been outstanding. They are super helpful and quick to respond when there is an issue. They have customized our site to our needs and have built enhancements that have made it work best for us.
ProsThey are constantly making upgrades based on the need of their customers and their customer service are prompt and extremely helpful.
ConsThe only thing we struggle with is that we would like the registration to be a team registration not a Manager or Coach and then the team is secondary. Although it works best for those who have multiple teams.
June 4, 2019
Mona C.
Program Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1001-5000 employees
March 12, 2018

“Great tool to manage youth sports leagues.”

OverallI spend less time on schedules and can spend more time on other aspects of youth sports.
ProsSO easy to use. Scheduling tool is great. Alerts you to double booking field and/or coach. Easy to move entire weeks due to rain outs as well as moving a single game. Easy to upload contact files to send targeting emails.
ConsWould love if it were easier to upload program participants if not using the registration feature in teamsideline. Our registration program does not talk to teamsideline so we must export/import contacts into teamsideline to use the roster feature.
March 12, 2018
Lorna B.
Administrator
Sports, Self-employed
December 11, 2018

“We use TeamSideline for our Youth Basketball Program with over 800 kids and more than 100 coaches.”

OverallTeamSideline is comprehensive yet easy to learn and use, and they are always performing new enhancements to make it even more efficient.
ProsI was able to learn and use the system last season by watching the online videos and using the FAQ's that are very thorough. Anytime I need any extra help with something the support team is quick to respond with help. I highly recommend TeamSideline not only because the system works well, but because the support team always goes above and beyond in providing excellent customer service!
ConsThe software is fine, parents creating multiple accounts instead of asking for their password can be a problem!

By TeamSideline.com on December 13, 2018
We all thank you for your great review! FYI the system does not allow adults to create multiple accounts using the same email address. However if an adult forgets the email address used to create an account and uses a second email address to create a second account (you must be referring to that) the two accounts can be easily merged and we have a nice short training video regarding how to do it -- or of course you can call or email our Support Team and we will be glad to talk you through it. Thanks again! --Bruce, TeamSideline
December 11, 2018
Jim H.
June 29, 2017

“TeamSideline is very comprehensive.”

ProsIt is well thought through and it does not require to purchase any other system to run the league. TeamSideline does not require much training if any. It is very intuitive and simple to use. I have used other League management systems, and TeamSideline is by far the simplest. The documentation within the help section is thorough and complete. The response time from support is exceptional. I have asked questions late in the evening, or on weekends with the expectation that I would get a response the next day, but within hours or minutes my question have been answered. They go out of their way to make sure you are getting what is needed.
June 29, 2017
Paul F.
Sports, 11-50 employees
June 3, 2019

“Holy Grail of Youth Sports management software”

Overall Our overall experience with TeamSideline has got to be an A+ plus so far. We were able to get up and running very quickly we've been registering multiple sports now for a couple of months with zero issues. The support staff is excellent. And overall it's been a very very nice implementation in addition to our organization to help us run our day-to-day business. I have found it to be a great asset and a valuable tool to running or business daily
Pros The pros that I like about TeamSideline is by far the user interface, the dashboard, and the overall ease of using their software. Another big benefit in pro to the system is there online training documentation as well as videos. It makes it very helpful. And above all everything else is their support. They are always there and they always answer in a very timely manner.
Cons The only thing I don't like about the software is that it's not very scalable. We understood going in that it is a cam product but the fact that I have so much stuff with in it does help immensely. We were just coming from a system that we had fully customized to meet our needs and this one was the only one out there in all the searches that I had found that came close.
June 3, 2019
Ellen W.
Secretary
February 12, 2018

“Best decision our league made in choosing a registration software/website package that exceeds all!”

ProsAfter 4 months of using TeamSideline, I can honestly say there's not a single feature that hasn't met or exceeded every expectation and need for our league. We run 80 teams a season with 1000 kids and we couldn't be happier. Our rep helped every step of the way and every promise he made he came through 100%. Our website looks great and with multiple admins it was a snap to teach others the how to's. I am a secretary by trade and I was able to build the website and set up the database in a matter of days with agents help - it's that easy! Very affordable - much less expensive than others out there whose features don't compare. Player registration, game scheduling, umpire scheduling, league wide email, OUTSTANDING customer services with immediate response time, even on the weekends - all in one package - it doesn't come any easier than this! If you are looking for a top notch registration software for your league that will save you money and more importantly - time - stop looking and sign up with TeamSideline today - you will not be disappointed!
February 12, 2018
Diane E.
March 8, 2018

“TeamSideline is the best site for team registration website building! ”

OverallI will be suggesting to USA Football to consider TeamSideline as a partner for youth football programs throughout the USA! Customer support is superb!
ProsI have been trying to get online registration completed since January 26th with another team registration company. Their customer service was appalling, I would wait on hold for up to 30 minutes to speak to someone. There were delays in email support, and I couldn't even get answers to a simple request to change a color on our website! Their onboarding was next to nothing, then I was on my own. I cancelled with them on Tuesday, March 6. I called TeamSideline on that very day and I am ready to send registrations TODAY, Thursday, March 8th!! Plus our new website is up and I am working on it as well! This system is so easy to use and the customer support is flawless. On boarding was so helpful, patient and knowledgeable. TeamSideline has great learning videos and search engine for questions. When I send email to support, I get a reply right away. I am SO impressed with Team Sideline!
Jay R.
League Official
June 7, 2019

“TeamSideline Review”

OverallTeamsideline has been one of the best things we did in the 21 years our league has been running. We have used other websites and never had as much functionality for the price as we do now. Our job has become so much easier and our parents all give our new website their approval.
ProsEasy to use On Line Registration Communication with coaches/teams/parents is outstanding Scheduling is so simple and balanced Website is extremely customizable Getting technical support is extremely quick and always answers our questions
ConsNone we are happy with the features of the website
June 7, 2019
Deborah S.
President/Owner
Sports, Self-employed
December 13, 2018

“Why didn't I use this software sooner?”

OverallTeamSideline provides me with easy-to-access and complete control over my registration and scheduling tasks for my indoor sports facility. The system is easy for customers to use, and provides me with access to everything I need in order to make their experience more than satisfactory.
Pros Fast support and thorough support, loads of features, easy to customize. We use a rather unorthodox method of registration, and the team went above and beyond to configure parameters that work almost perfectly for our purposes.
ConsThere are so many features that I can't utilize them all.
December 13, 2018
Roger L.
June 6, 2019

“TeamSideline”

OverallFrom exploratory discussions to new user training and ongoing customer support, executives and the Teamsideline staff have been professional, knowledgeable, and expedient in their communication. The website's powerful and highly-customizable interface has made league administration, enrollment, and scheduling a breeze. PVYBL has been extremely pleased with selecting Teamsideline as our league management system.
ProsOutstanding customer support, easy to learn and versatile interface, integrated background checks.
ConsThere is nothing we do not like about this software.
June 6, 2019
Chris R.
April 3, 2018

“The solution is top notch, as well as their Support. We love the functionality -- and reporting.”

ProsWe have been clients of TeamSideline for the last 3 years and I have to say, the Support we have received has been amazing.
ConsNothing. They are amazing . They are consistent at adding enhanced new functionality to make using TeamSideline that more enjoyable to work with.
Greg B.
February 22, 2018

“The TeamSideline tournament software on the website is the best I have ever used.”

OverallI highly recommend TeamSideline for your website needs but also highly recommend them for your tournament needs as well.
ProsI have been using TeamSideline since last year and recently used their services for another baseball league I am now doing. So TeamSideline is now the interface of two separate companies of mine . I also recently had to create tournament games and brackets using TeamSideline and I have to say, it is simply the best tournament software around. I have used many other tournament software packages in the past, however the process was so simple and easy.
February 22, 2018
Richard D.
February 8, 2018

“Highly recommend using this platform, there really is nothing better out there.”

OverallI feel that this is one of the best decisions we have made as an organization and have already received many compliments about how good our website looks. Thanks TeamSideline!
ProsThere are too many Pros to list them all, so I will share the most important ones. Excellent functionality, quality of web page builder, superb customer service, and the price is almost a steal. They were also there to help me every step of the way in setting everything up. It allowed our site to be fully customizable to suit our needs and their service is second to none.
ConsIf I had to put down a Con (which I can't really say it is a true con), I would say is that there is a bit of learning curve. However, considering the amount of functionality they provide it is well worth that time. Once you learn where everything is, it is a breeze to modify and update quickly.
February 8, 2018
Kris B.
Recreation Supervisor
September 12, 2012

“Couldn't live without Teamsideline!”

OverallI can't live without teamsideline! This has made such an improvement to our overall softball program. Once we got all of the teams using the site regularly, it has been such a great asset! Love being able to quickly and easily post schedules and playoffs and then notify everyone to check. Thanks Teamsideline! I am so appreciative of your efforts to helping make my program great!
ProsEasy to post schedules Easy communications to teams Easy short cut link (www.teamsideline.com/woodland) REPORTS are excellent and use them all the time! The new page splash is a great function! Easy for ASA rep (Cassi) to bill us accordingly - spring only. Thank for for the timestamps on the schedules, that was a huge addition!
ConsDifficult to "build" home page Roster functionality is limited Wish it was easier to move teams between divsions (especially at a half-way point in season) Page splash is tempermental, can't see what it would look like without going out and coming back in. Wish there was a way to track the ASA registered teams here.

By TeamSideline.com on December 11, 2015
Thanks for the feedback on areas too improve. We have worked on many of those areas already! We appreciate your partnership!
Marc J.
Chairman
March 3, 2018

“TeamSideline has everything a sports organization needs and the staff is friendly and helpful. ”

OverallI would highly recommend TeamSideline!
ProsTheir support team is the best in any business I've ever experienced. They respond within minutes of any questions you might have and will not stop till a question is resolved.
March 3, 2018
Frank C.
Youth Athletics Program Coordinator
September 12, 2012

“Seattle Parks and Recreation 1st Year Review”

OverallI would recommend this system to anyone who is looking for a scheduling program. Easy to use, great updates, exceptional support, easy access for the public. This system has paid for itself many times over. It has also created increased goodwill towards all!
ProsEasy setup. Many scheduling options is great! Tournament use is great! Great flexibility in web page setup. Easy navigation through all parts of the program. Access to schedules at all times alleviates teams missing games. Love the ability to build email communications list and contact the people we need to. Surveys are easy to set up and have been very successful. We received more feedback than ever! Reports are very flexible to customize. Officials scheduling piece has saved us money since officials receive reminders about games. Great updates on a consistent basis. The company listens to our needs. Support is exceptional. This program has paid for itself within the first 3 months of implication.
ConsThere are none.
Donna B.
October 3, 2018

“By far the easiest software to work with”

OverallEvery couple of years I would search for a software that would do a little bit more for me. This year I struck gold! TeamSideline is giving much more versatility. I am extremely excited about the game reminder feature, team websites, selling items within the registration and the texting feature. I believe my software searches have come to an end.
ProsI have used many types of software over the years and TeamSideline is by far the easiest to work in. Set up was easier than easy and when I did have a question it was addressed by either a training video or an explanation in a document. It is an all- inclusive software which is also a plus.
ConsI have not found one yet and honestly do not think I will.
October 3, 2018
Lisa P.
Recreation Supervisor II
February 14, 2018

“Excellent software for managing our sports with approximately 150 teams and multiple divisions.”

OverallI have recommended TeamSideline to multiple agencies and know of two who have purchased the service and have been extremely pleased. I will continue to recommend TeamSideline for their excellent program and service.
ProsFor our agency, Team Sideline has automated our scheduling; provided simplified roster management that can be easily verified and tracked; provides our participants with instant schedules, standings, and game changes; and lightens the work load of our staff. We couldn't be more happy with the services provided.
February 14, 2018
Mark M.
Webmaster
January 15, 2013

“Great company to deal with. We love TeamSideline”

OverallIf you manage a sports league, this is THE BEST company to use for your website and league management.
ProsGreat looking template first of all. There is a ton of flexibility and user editable content. Beyond that, the program has all the fictionality you need to run any sports league. The folks at TeamSideline are always upgrading features so the site feels dynamic.
ConsWish there was more SEO related features. Would like analytics installed at some point. Would like there to be more features for clickable banner ads. Because of all the features present, you have to have some base knowledge in websites to take full advantage of everything.

By TeamSideline.com on December 11, 2015
Google Analytics and clickable sponsor ads are now available!
Melissa M.
Information Officer
May 4, 2018

“TeamSideline is extremely user friendly! ”

ProsUser friendly, provides numerous types of reports, great customer service. The staff and support team are amazing.
ConsN/A. TeamSideline software is great but I love that support is available after hours and on weekends.
Kevin M.
Website and Media Coordinator
April 3, 2018

“TeamSideline is a feature-rich, easy-to-use league management solution. Support is best in class.”

OverallWithout question, I'd recommend TeamSideline.
ProsFeature rich, easy to use, responsive customer support, simple to set up programs, website is easy to create and looks great, clear reporting.
ConsTough to find any cons. We've only been using the platform for a few months and have been in the process of transferring everything over. But the customer support and the system itself have been great.
Dave C.
March 8, 2018

“One of our parents said it was the easiest registration he had ever done.”

ProsThe site has all the content and functions we need and has been easy to configure. New features and updates have been useful. Support is excellent, very responsive and helpful.
ConsNo cons about TeamSideline - our only challenge has been introducing technology and adapting our processes to it in a local little league that has traditionally been 100% paper based since 1950.
Tucker S.
December 9, 2016

“We are thrilled to be partnered with TeamSideline. ”

OverallAs an all-volunteer league that supports a program with more than 1,000 families, it was critical that we found a forward-thinking, technologically advanced partner offering a robust but flexible platform. We look at several but TeamSideline stood well above the rest. Once our decision was made, we were literally up and running within a matter of days, including the transference of all historical material. The system is as easy to administer as it is to use, the perfect harmony of front-end and back-end. We look forward to a long relationship with TeamSideline. Pros - Easy setup and administration - System flexibility - Intuitive reporting - Robust feature set - Lightning-fast customer service
December 9, 2016
Nicole T.
Vice President
January 15, 2013

“Vice President of recreational girls softball league”

OverallI would 100% recommend Team Sideline! Hands down one of the BEST companies I've ever worked with in terms of service and product.
ProsThe staff of Team Sideline are the best - worth their weight in gold! Never does a question go unanswered - always 100% satisfied. I cannot say enough about their customer service. Team Sideline has brought our league into the 21st century and we have so much useful information at our fingertips!
ConsSometimes the processes are not intuitive and I wish you could enter individual email addresses for communications without having to create a custom list.
Ryan C.
Supervisor of Youth and Community Programs
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2017

“I recommend TeamSideline to anyone who wants to have people sign up for programs and activities. ”

ProsI love how easy it is to use. There are great features. Customer Support is so fast and assists you within the hour. Great company!
ConsThey have taught me how to navigate around TeamSideline and I feel that I am a pro after only a few weeks. The customer support has been great!
July 24, 2017
Mark H.
Sports Supervisor
April 21, 2016

“TeamSideline is a no brainer. I have encouraged two other groups to use it and they love it too.”

OverallPros: TeamSideline is an extremely affordable option that gives you more than the expensive scheduling software companies offer. The very user friendly design makes scheduling the easiest part of your week. Cons: None Overall: My job as a Sports Supervisor would be very difficult to do without TeamSideline. With all of the extra time I have because of the many streamlined processes of TeamSideline, I can focus my efforts on marketing, customer service and creating new programs. This software helps me grow programs, keep customers satisfied and that means I'm meeting revenue goals. I recommend it to everyone.
Randon C.
Website Coordinator

“Love TeamSideline!!”

OverallLove this program. Has revolutionized our league. Parents love it. Coaches love it. I HIGHLY recommend teamsideline to every league.
ProsThe staff is outstanding and extremely accommodating! This program is wonderful and far better than any others we've seen on the market. Lots of customization on the site. Easy to use and set up. Registration makes life simple. Scheduling system is great for league.
ConsTournament scheduler would be beneficial. Printing individual player reports to sign waivers would help.

By TeamSideline.com on December 11, 2015
Tournament and Officials modules are now available!
Shanie M.
Field Scheduling
May 5, 2018

“A comprehensive tool that allows for coordination of many activities and functions in one location.”

ProsEverything is found in one place. No more going from a database to a spreadsheet to an email to coordinate everything. Reports for each division help to quickly resolve issues. Great for quickly and easily rescheduling games and looping in umps. Links directly to website and team pages and automatically updates those when the schedule is changed.
ConsSince it is so comprehensive configuring divisions for games and playoffs was not intuitive to me. However, support was very responsive and once I was shown it was very easy. I would definitely recommend.
Jeff J.
May 11, 2016

“Teamsideline is a very affordable and effective platform and their support is extremely responsive.”

OverallPros: Teamsideline is a very flexible platform allowing our organization to conduct various forms of e-commerce with very little effort. The evolved look of the site is excellent and renders our website perfectly on any device. Teamsideline support is extremely responsive. Cons: None Overall: We have been very satisfied with Teamsideline and it has provided great value to our organization. We are a not for profit run by volunteers -- the Teamsideline platform saves us quite a bit of time and money to conduct business for our members.
May 11, 2016
Jeff F.
Regional Athletic Director
December 4, 2018

“Great league management software”

OverallGreat support and customer service
ProsVery user friendly - is capable of doing everything we need it to do
ConsNothing I can think of at this moment - everything is working well right now
December 4, 2018
Conrad K.
Sales Representative
February 21, 2018

“We started using teamsideline.com for our adult baseball league and do not regret it! Amazing & free”

OverallPosting game times online, creating a wait list for people who didn't register on time, and we love that people can now register online.
ProsFirst of all we liked that it was free. Second, the ability to register online was very much needed. We also loved the idea of the wait list. Currently we have over 40 people on our wait list and we pick approximately 5-10 people to play on teams in need every Sunday.
ConsIt would be a crime to say anything bad about this software. I can't believe it is free. We would still use this even if it wasn't free.
February 21, 2018
Vinnie C.
April 4, 2017

“I would recommend this software to anyone in any kind of league! ”

OverallI reached out to TeamSideline, and initially spoke to a rep. She took my information, and within an hour a different rep had called me. By that evening I was signed on, and by the next afternoon our softball league was set up with a full site with a complete schedule including playoff brackets. Team Sideline is truly one of those few companies that have the attention to detail, fantastic customer support, and talented people that care!
April 4, 2017
Dana R.
March 17, 2017

“Wish we'd made the move years ago!”

OverallWe just got Team Sideline and just made it through our first wave of league schedules. We have absolutely loved Team Sideline so far!! And we've already heard from some customers that they like the changes, too. It's very easy to use with a little training. We love how we can make lightning fast changes and have them updated online almost instantly. Customer service is great and quick to respond.
March 17, 2017
Charles M.
April 20, 2016

“After a long exhaustive search searching for a web based company that could handle all of our needs ”

OverallPros: Ease of use! Everything is online from player registrations, volunteers, sponsors, schedules and much more. In one year we saved countless hours of volunteer work. Excellent customer service and always there when you need them! Cons: None Overall: I look forward to our relationship with TeamSideline for many years to come.
April 20, 2016
Maggie C.
Recreation Specialist/Softball

“GREAT SITE!”

OverallThis site is super easy and great to use for League Schedules and Teams.
ProsEasy to use and great customer support. Log in about any where and work in the site easily.
ConsNeed to be able to have teams copy rosters from one season to the next. Also, would be great as an apple app.

By TeamSideline.com on December 11, 2015
Copy roster features are now available! Mobile apps are in the works!
Karen A.
May 5, 2018

“It's a great and convenient tool. ”

ProsRegistration and payment organization, easy communication with athletes and parents, allows volunteers to sign up and back ground checks for those volunteers, pretty easy to set up for a computer novice, great support services.
ConsI have not noticed any "Cons" so far. I am extremely likely to recommend TeamSideline to anyone interested.
Tony W.
Webmaster
April 21, 2016

“Our League gets raves from our parents regarding overall website experience and ease of use.”

OverallPros: Online Registration, ease of administration, ease of correspondence, outstanding customer service. Cons: None at this time Overall: Using TeamSideline has been trans-formative. It's been a joy to work with TeamSideline to get our League into the 21st century.
Sarah M.
March 8, 2017

“We're extremely pleased with Team Sideline!”

OverallWe're extremely pleased with Team Sideline and the Customer Support Team. The customer accounting portion of the website is so much easier in Team Sideline, as well as the registration, communications, and scheduling functions, and team sites.
March 8, 2017
Maggie M.
Athletics Coordinator

“Thanks Teamsideline”

OverallIf your looking for an easy to use website to help keep your customers up to date on ALL of your important information, I highly recommend teamsideline!
ProsWe appreciate the outstanding customer service and support that we recieve and our customers love our web page.
ConsThere are none!
Derek R.
April 3, 2017

“The most effective and user friendly scheduling service I have used in my time organizing leagues.”

OverallTeamSideline does great with making special requests for teams or avoiding conflicts with teams that have overlapping schedules. It is an asset to anyone that organizes sports leagues on a larger scale.
April 3, 2017