AWeber Email Marketing Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.2/5
4.4/5

About AWeber Email Marketing

AWeber's suite of easy-to-use email marketing and automation tools has helped more than 1 million entrepreneurs, small businesses and nonprofits. Turn passive prospects into loyal customers with mobile-responsive email newsletters, engaging automated email campaigns, subscriber segmentation and management, subscriber signup forms, and more. Take advantage of our award-winning 24/7 customer support, 450+ integrations and free mobile apps to grow and manage your email lists. Learn more about AWeber Email Marketing

Jonas L.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 7, 2018

“The easiest autoresponder for beginners”

OverallFantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Aweber so I don't really see why I would ever change.
ProsI've used Aweber since 2014, and i've NEVER had an issue with them. Sure, they have downtime just like every other autoresponder a couple times per year, but it's always fixed really quickly. The deliverability is awesome, it's extremely easy to use and their customer is support is insanely responsive. I have had to do a few minor changes to my account every now and then, I kid you not, they have taken care of my issues usually within 2-3 minutes of me opening up the chat (which is now open 24/7)
ConsI've heard that if you open a new account with Aweber now, you need to use their service for around a month using double optin, which could be annoying. When I set my account up several years ago, I didn't have to do that. So if you're planning on running paid ads etc right away, that might be an issue for you. If not, Aweber is awesome and i'm sure you'll love it.

By AWeber Communications on February 6, 2019
Hi Jonas, Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I wanted to quickly clarify that, generally speaking, we don't require new customers to use double opt-in after signing up for an account. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your account. Brandon O.
August 7, 2018
Carol M.
teacher/author
Primary/Secondary Education, Self-employed
September 25, 2019

“Aweber helps even non-techies succeed!”

OverallWhenever I've had a question and called Aweber they have been absolutely WONDERFUL with explaining things, walking me through my challenges, and helping answer my questions. Sometimes they've even fixed things for me. Their customer service is stellar and their product is DEPENDABLE. They must have an amazing team because the product and the customer service have never let me down over the 9 years that I've been with them.
ProsI wasn't very technical, but Aweber still made it easy to succeed at newsletters and broadcasts. My first newsletter went out to less than 20 people, but Aweber helped me look like a pro. I LOVED the email collection options. I found the perfect sign-up forms and they are both still adding names to my email list. One form is in the right-hand column of my website (on every page). The other form is a hover light box that shows up on select pages exactly when I choose. It's amazing! The editor works great and the fact that I can copy a previous broadcast email and reinvent it simplifies my life.
ConsI'm not a techie, so I haven't explored this software a lot. I guess the part that I like the least is the fact that there are so MANY options! Split-tests, analytics, parsing...make my head spin, so I tend to ignore those options.
September 25, 2019
Fabian D.
digital marketer
October 14, 2019

“The Aweber Review”

OverallGreat autoresponder for digital marketing/ affiliate marketing professionals. Your potential to grow and maintain active lists is entirely up to your competencies.
ProsAweber provides great email templates with superb integration with other top tier programs. It even offers email marketing training and split testing functionality.
ConsThe only con I can think of is that the price increases dramatically as your list size increases. However it still remains very competitive with other autorepsonders.
October 14, 2019
Jorden B.
June 30, 2018

“My email server of choice!”

ProsI've been using Aweber since the very beginning of my online business about 7-8 years ago. It integrates well with other services to make an automated flow of things. I love the segmentation I can do. Just the overall ease of using it. Oh, and their customer service is INCREDIBLE. Probably one of my favorite features. There is someone live to chat with within seconds to help you. Incredible support, no waiting.
ConsOf course, like any new tool, is the learning curve at the beginning. But once you understand the different things you can do with your email lists...it's easy. And depending how complex or simple you do things to send emails, it can be super simple to get started.

By AWeber Communications on February 6, 2019
Thanks so much for your feedback, Jorden! We really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to shorten the learning curve and make using our platform as easy as possible. If you have any questions or need any help with your account, please let us know! Brandon O.
Kehinde A.
Lead Generation Manager
December 21, 2017

“My experience with Aweber”

OverallFor easy to use Email Marketing Platform, Aweber is just the best that I have used.
ProsThe singular thing I so much love about Aweber is their User Interface UI. It is so simple and straightforward. Everything you needed are at the right place. Their inbox rate in superb, from experience I normally have up to100% inbox rate. My list is less than 2000 subscribers but then I believe their system sends out emails as though it's sending directly to one person at a time. Their landing pages are simple and easy to customize. They have Javascript, plugins for different CMS and blogging platform and Html though I use the html mostly.
ConsActually, Many times I had wanted to create a more sophisticated web forms but their platform is not compatible for it. What I am trying to say is that I have had needs for forms that help people to take a short survey thereby building my list with it or a two-step form but the feature is included. Aside that, every other things are just perfect.
Curt S.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2019

“Good Value Overall”

OverallOverall we are happy with Aweber, despite it not being a perfect solution. They treat us well but can be a bit slow to respond to some types of support requests. New features are added pretty regularly, although some of the things we have requested don't get done.
ProsReasonably easy to use overall. Creating emails and campaigns is fairly straightforward. Deliverability is decent.
ConsDeliverability is decent, but we do run into problems occasionally. Support is decent, but not excellent. Sometimes I have been told that there is no known problem when emails we send are clearly being rejected by a particular network.
August 31, 2019
Carma S.
Author
E-Learning, Self-employed
July 22, 2019

“Long Time User -- Haven't Switched Yet”

OverallI've been a member of Aweber for a very long time. They have been good to me and are quite affordable for all the features I receive.
ProsAweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need.
ConsThere are still some features that aren't available that make my life less easy than I'd like. However, I haven't found anything better so far.
July 22, 2019
Media Production, 1-10 employees
March 5, 2019

“Great Pricing, Amazing Support”

OverallSolid, solid, solid.
ProsAmazing support, I did a side by side comparison customer support test for 5 other vendors and they responded the most thoroughly and the fastest. The API is thorough and haven't had any issues. Interface just works. It has all the stuff you need. The unlimited email sends for pricing is great, most vendors charge you for emails after a certain point.
ConsThe templates were a bit confusing, wish it had an advanced mode for interface with more bells and whistles so you don't have to use API to make anything advanced.
March 5, 2019
Jack H.
Director / Trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Powerful Email Marketing Management ”

OverallHaving used Aweber for a few different reasons (online training program delivery, marketing funnel, client newsletter and updates) it has definitely been my go to software for email marketing. It is competitively priced and the functionality you get for the cost is great. I would suggest spending a period of time familiarizing yourself with (or watching Youtube demos) and testing the software though before adding in real clients.
ProsMany different templates make it easy to create emails. Easy to use styling keeps emails looking professional and in keeping with brand. Competitively priced. Autoresponders - setting up an email series has been fantastic for setting up new clients to our programs without bombarding them with information all at once.
ConsIt takes a little while to work your way around the navigation. The ability to split test emails to see which get a better response would be useful.

By AWeber Communications on December 31, 2018
Hi Jack, Thanks for sharing your feedback! I noticed your comment about being able to split test emails. We have this feature, and we'd be happy to help you get started with it. Give our customer solutions team a call and we can help you out. Brandon O.
December 18, 2018
Matthew L.
QA Developer, Web Development
December 20, 2016

“Why AWeber?”

OverallWhen you go with AWeber, you get the complete email managerial package. Simply, opt-in forms are available to embed in your website, which AWeber used to collect subscriber details. You can send out fully customizable emails manually or on an automated schedule. AWeber further allows you to segment your subscriber list down by subscriber behavior and even target content, allowing you to choose who gets what, and when. Tailoring your content to fit your subscribers is basically a gauranteed way to increase your views and subscriber base and conversion rates.
ProsAWeber provides a simple interface which is easy to manage, and they also provide a large array of tutorials to help make the learning process a bit easier. The templates they provide are also of grat value as well. Tracking subscriber behavior and data is a huge bonus to help improve your conversions. A free 30-day trial is always a huge bonus as well.
ConsA little more expensive than the alternatives. Template quality leaves a little to be desired as well, and the inability to send video via email seems like an outdated issue that should have been solved a long time ago.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you don't mind spending a little more, AWeber is currently the go-to for email list/subscriber management. Fast support, years of de-facto experience as a provider and a 30-day trial make AWeber hard to say no to!
December 20, 2016
Caroline I.
SAP B1 Consultant
September 4, 2018

“Email Marketing taken to a whole new level”

OverallAweber is a high end email marketing option. If you are serious about Email marketing, Aweber is a good place to start. I feel more professional and in control using Aweber for my blog subscriptions.
ProsWhat I like most about Aweber the analytics that the application offers. Compared to other email marketing software in the market, Aweber offers the most specific options in terms of targeting people around the emails they get. For example, Aweber if you send out an email with a particular offer and someone opens it but doesn't click the offer, you are able to know this and decide on the next action to take to convince them to check out your offer. Another thing I like about Aweber is the fact the Customer support. They respond quickly and are very friendly and helpful - they know their staff.
ConsCompared to Mailchimp, Aweber doesn't have very beautiful designs for your email. This is one thing I like least about the software. Another disadvantage is that the user has to have a good understanding of the application in order to reap the most from it. The good thing is there is a lot of documentation and Youtube videos online explaining how to make the most of the software
September 4, 2018
O. Kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 employees
September 5, 2018

“Great Tool For Email Marketing, But Pricey For Startups”

OverallOverall, Aweber delivers on it's promises, customer service is top-notch as well. I currently signed up for their affiliate marketing, I would recommend it to my audience. 8/10, that's my personal rating.
ProsI like the high level of deliver-ability from Awebers' server(s), emails deliver to inbox almost all the time, so long you check for spam trigger words. I have been using Aweber for over 6 months now, and I think it's a great value for money. It has all the essential features anyone would need to grow their business online.
ConsI still think it's a bit pricey if you ask me, email marketing could be cheaper and better. I know how hard I had to work to get to where I am. Email marketing is very essential to the growth of an online business, but the cost sometimes scares away struggling startups.
September 5, 2018
eric h.
president
December 12, 2018

“not the best”

ProsEasy to build campaigns and schedule deliveries
Consdoesn't have extensive stats, hard to move and delete contacts in bulk. Delivery was up and down

By AWeber Communications on December 13, 2018
Hi Eric, Thanks for your feedback and review. I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with delivery. We'd be happy to look into this for you. I'm also curious to hear what stats you're looking for that we don't currently offer. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm. All the best, Brandon O.
December 12, 2018
Defense & Space, 51-200 employees
October 16, 2017

“Build Countless Email Marketing Funnels and Lists”

OverallSet up a number of marketing funnels to capture and follow up with leads
ProsAweber helps you build countless email marketing funnels for your business. It: * allows you to have a range of email marketing campaigns * makes the opt-in box for your website visitors to enter (you can even customize the information you want from them (name, email address etc) to become a subscriber * allows you create a series of emails to go to each of your campaigns' subscribers * allows you to decide when your emails should be delivered
ConsSet-up can be a bit cumbersome. You also need to have a clear business process map so you can decide how to manage your subscribers. Aweber assumes you have already done this. I recommend investing some time upfront to figure this out before you start
October 16, 2017
Jeremy H.
Internet Campus Pastor
Philanthropy, 201-500 employees
December 5, 2017

“Aweber review from a long time user”

OverallThere is usually a free trial available to try Aweber. Aweber also plays nicely with WordPress and hundreds of other integrations.
ProsI've been using Aweber for close to 10 years on and off. I've tried other similar programs such as Mail Chimp and Infusionsoft, but have always come back to Aweber as my autoresponder of choice. I know some of this may have to do with the fact that I learned their system first, but I also think they have a very simple interface and the layout seems logical to me.
ConsThe only con I can see is that cost increases the larger your list becomes. This may be OK in situations where the ROI increases as your list size increases, but could be a negative for non-profits who have calls to action that are not monetized.
December 5, 2017
Publishing, 1-10 employees
January 22, 2019

“Great email deliverability!”

OverallWe acquired a business who was already using Aweber, so we decided to continue with it. It has really helped our email deliverability and their customer support is always providing tips and tricks to further improve.
ProsI've used several different CRMs and Aweber is one of the best. Its easy to navigate, has excellent customer service / support, and has great email deliverability.
ConsThe little options to format an email using drag and drop feature.

By AWeber Communications on February 6, 2019
Thank you so much for your feedback! We've recently made several improvements to our drag-and-drop email editor, and we'd love to learn more about what you're looking for in the editor. If you're willing to share more, please contact our Customer Solutions team. - Brandon O.
January 22, 2019
Garin K.
June 20, 2018

“Was an Aweber customer for years. Decided to switch due to ongoing frustration.”

ProsWhat I like most about Aweber are the integrations it offers. Aweber integrated with my PayPal payment links and automatically created buyers lists as people purchased my products, for example.
ConsWhat I like least about Aweber is how they charge for unsubscribes. On numerous occasions the unsubscribes on my list, which I was not mailing to, pushed to list total in the next pricing bracket. When I noticed and called about this it the fee was reversed however due to the occasions when I was unaware unsubscribes were costing me money, or did not promptly delete unsubscribes from my list, I was charged hundreds of dollars that I would have saved if unsubscribes were not counted as part of my list total.
June 20, 2018
Ina-Eliza G.
Administrator
Insurance, 11-50 employees
August 29, 2019

“A very good software for my email marketing”

OverallI am satisfied with the prices and the features that Aweber offers. I also like the fact that they are evolving paying attention to what the market is asking for.
ProsI like that the price is a medium one and that I get all the features available, no matter what is the payment plan I chose. I pay more only if my list is bigger, but if my list is bigger it means that I have more clients and I am earning more. I find this thing great!
ConsFor me, it is not a con, as it is enough for what I am doing now, but for some, it might be the fact that it offers basic features regarding automation. If you need a more complex automation feature, then AWeber is not for you.
August 29, 2019
October 20, 2018

“Good if you're starting out”

ProsAweber is easy to use, cost effective and great if you're just starting out. Great autoresponder.
ConsLacks features such as advanced marketing automation. They introduced some marketing automation but it is still not sufficient or satisfying when compared to the features offered by competitors.

By AWeber Communications on December 10, 2018
Thanks so much for your feedback! We'd love to learn more about the features you feel are missing. Would you be open to discussing in more detail with us? If so, please contact us at help@aweber.com. Thanks, Brandon O.
October 20, 2018
Jess B.
Founder/Owner
May 21, 2018

“Awesome Email Marketing Software for Newbies”

ProsAweber is the first EMS I ever used. They offer an excellent service at reasonable rates with lots of great features. They also offer discounts if you pay quarterly or annually which is helpful if you hate monthly charges. It's pretty easy to import your list to Aweber, they offer phone, email and chat support, they have a wide variety of responsive email templates, list segmentation, some decent integrations and basic marketing automation.
ConsSplit testing doesn't seem to be available currently which is isn't ideal. If you need this feature I suggest GetResponse. I also think MailChimp and GetResponse provide superior reporting options.
May 21, 2018
Kenneth D.
July 2, 2018

“Using Aweber with 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle.”

ProsGood for tracking leads and email marketing. Scripts set up for me through 8fdl. Great content. My VA sets up the leads and then the process starts and all I have to do is follow up once in a while.
ConsHaven't used it long enough to see any problems. Seems to be a good platform but not infallible. The email address was missing one letter and website link was not active. They fixed it.
July 2, 2018
Eran B.
Entrepreneur
E-Learning, Self-employed
May 14, 2019

“Was all good, until they suspended my account without notice and I almost lost my list”

OverallI needed AWeber for my email marketing and since it was good enough for top marketers I knew, I figured it was good enough for me One day unannounced, I paid for some advertising, and so got extra email subscribers, i.e. extra 100-200 subscribers, which was "unusual" and my account was suspended for a full 11 days. That means that my entire list was suspended for this time, and the paid advertising campaign I had was null and void I was not able to access my list either And I did not get notified by AWeber, I had to find this out myself, and ask for help from support I didn't get a reply for 2-3 days, and that's when I found out it was suspended After 11 days, my account was restored By that stage I moved to a different autoresponder, got my list downloaded from AWeber and never used them again Don't bother going there, not worth risking your list
ProsEverything was fine It was relatively user-friendly Pretty intuitive Had all the bells and whistles expected of an autoresponder
ConsThe email editor was plain It was nothing fancy, but it worked There was no 24/7 support at the time
May 14, 2019
JudyAnn L.
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
January 8, 2019

“Excellent Midlevel Email Management”

OverallA great company to work with. They've been known to extend support and information to people after the account has been closed. The deliverability records are great The ability to measure and fix the potential spam level on emails is invaluable.
ProsSuper knowledgebase and active support. Priced competitively for mid-level email lists and up to larger numbers Active spam meters on email content Many options for attractive forms Form designs can be manipulated to fit business theme Forms can be designed independently Lists are separate
ConsSome of the email themes are a little heavy for fast delivery

By AWeber Communications on February 6, 2019
Thanks so much for your feedback, JudyAnn! - Brandon O.
January 8, 2019
Laura B.
Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
February 7, 2019

“Good professional software for small business”

OverallI recommend Aweber for small businesses who want to send and track open rates on campaigns and segment their lists.
ProsCapacity for list segmentation and creating lists for particular interest groups was the main decider for this software at the time. It is reasonably priced for what it gives us and the newsletters with marketing 'tips' are good quality, customer care is helpful when I've needed help.
ConsAll round good - it is not aesthetically pleasing and the style could be updated, but otherwise good.
February 7, 2019
Nancy B.
President and CEO
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2019

“Key Tool for the Business Toolbox”

OverallWe need a customizable system for staying in touch with and responding to our eclectic customer base. Aweber was the perfect tool to help us do just that.
ProsIt gives us the flexibility we need to create a robust customer contact system, and allows us to grow organically in the process.
ConsSome of the features require a fair amount of technical skill; we've had a steeper learning curve than we expected, but in the end it was worth it.
May 24, 2019
JARED S.
Online Personal Trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
August 2, 2019

“Best email automation software on the market”

OverallOverall a great software to use as a small business owner.
ProsGreat functional email automation software. Easy to set up campaigns and automate. Also a great service rate per month.
ConsSometimes linking other software to this program was complicated such as Clickfunnels. Thankfully an AWeber team member made integration smoother.
August 2, 2019
January 21, 2019

“Your emails will land in Inbox for sure.”

ProsThere are several email marketing apps out there. The good thing about AWeber is that they tightly control their platform which makes the email deliverability high.
ConsThey need to step up the game with marketing automation. A basic thing missing is - follow up feature in broadcasts email whereby an email should be sent after x days if it is not opened.

By AWeber Communications on February 6, 2019
Thank you so much for your feedback. I will pass your request for an automated re-send of broadcasts to non-openers to our product team. If there's anything else you need or have feedback on, please let us know. Brandon O.
January 21, 2019
Jacob W.
Creator/ Owner
Newspapers, 11-50 employees
July 14, 2018

“Really bad platform”

OverallI did not get many benefits and had a bad experience overall - i no longer care this happened months ago I am over it but since I am writing a review on software i have used, I would advise all honestly to stay away as my story seems far from unique and had other bad experiences which i don't have time to list - MailChimp is a pretty good alternative if you are checking out ESPs
ProsIt is relatively easy to use its not hard to figure out for most beginners and has basic templates and campaigns which should
ConsStay away! Their RSS campaign did not send out for a while and then on its own sent out 6 emails at once really pissing off our readers they offered us a discount of 30% if we signed a two year contract after I said it was an inexcusable mistake which cost me hundreds of dollars in unsubscribes and possibly thousands and pissed off my entire email list. 30% off their inflated high price which they had just boosted was not worth it - i have heard many experts and users tell me of Aweber nightmare stories since my experience. I would recommend mailchimp as an option for basic users, i would advice all to stay away from Aweber
July 14, 2018
Ella G.
Coach
Management Consulting, Self-employed
October 11, 2017

“Email Client For Biz Owners”

OverallOverall, I'm glad I went back to Aweber. It's just easier!
Pros1. Customer service is amazing and they are available to all plan levels 2. It's so easy to create great looking emails 3. Connects to Zapier
Cons1. Campaigns and Legacy Followup Series is a little confusing. They are not both the same or an upgrade of the other. So it's a bit confusing which one should be used
October 11, 2017
Financial Services, Self-employed
February 1, 2019

“Great email marketing service that just works”

ProsI like that the software works great, has a multitude of tools and deliverability is top notch.
ConsIt can get pricey for a larger email list.

By AWeber Communications on February 6, 2019
Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate your business. We'd love to learn more about your account and see if there are any cost saving opportunities. Please contact our Customers Solutions team - we'd be happy to look into this for you. - Brandon O.
February 1, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
March 24, 2019

“I've had a great overall experience with AWeber”

OverallThis program has been very helpful in launching several campaigns across different brands and business lines, and helps us see the big picture of our marketing efforts, including open rates, click rates, and top line results all in one place as soon as you login.
ProsI liked that you are able to do a live demo right on the screen to walk through any features that you have questions about; the ability to chat live with a customer support rep also helps when you have questions that you need answered right away.
ConsThe ability to add an email template using a customized layout or customized code can be an extra effort and is an extra cost to the user.
March 24, 2019
Dawn M.
Accounting, Self-employed
December 7, 2018

“Pretty Basic ”

OverallOverall, I would deem Aweber a pretty basic service. It's great for sending rich text emails that are limited in pics. You can't go wrong if you're using it for affiliate marketing or some sense of a platform where you don't need a bunch of customization.
ProsI like that the software allows you to build autoresponders that are pretty easy to format. I particularly like the feature that allows you to schedule subsequent autoresponder emails precisely after another , with the sequences being quite a bit more flexible than some others I've tried.
ConsThe software, overall, is not very good as a drag and drop softwares. In comparison to other easy email services, I think the overall visual of the platform is dull. It's not very pleasing to the eye and the features are not as straightforward.

By AWeber Communications on December 10, 2018
Hi Dawn, Thanks so much for your review and feedback - we really appreciate it! We'd love to dive deeper into your feedback with you to help us improve the product. If you're willing to chat about your feedback, please contact us at help@aweber.com. Thanks, Brandon O.
December 7, 2018
Internet, Self-employed
October 17, 2018

“Why I use Aweber over the competition”

OverallI've tried various email services multiple times, but I feel the most drawn to Aweber. I like the ease of their email editor. I also like how easy it is to change the order of my legacy follow-up series by simply dragging & dropping the emails in whatever order I wish on the fly. Yes, Aweber is a little more expensive than some other platforms, but I'd rather pay a bit more for something that fits my needs than to be irritated all the time.
ProsI've used various email marketing platforms, and I find Aweber's email editor the easiest to use. It's simple and easy, as it should be. I don't feel like I'm fighting with it to get to work properly, and it makes writing and structuring emails the way I want a piece of cake.
ConsI don't like that I have to get in contact with Aweber to turn off double opt-in on some lists, even if I've already turned it off myself in my backend settings. That's my main complaint as it consumes more time than it needs to.

By AWeber Communications on December 10, 2018
Thanks so much for your review and feedback! We really appreciate it! Brandon O.
October 17, 2018
July 19, 2018

“Email autoresponder worth having”

ProsCustomer support is great. Easy to set up and use. Can schedule emails easily. Overall, I think this service has better deliverability than other services.
Conswould like to be able to move people from list to list and start different follow up series based on their activity.
July 19, 2018
June 21, 2018

“Great software, good customer service, overpriced for the small biz owner”

ProsI really like the freedom of unlimited emails and the plethora of integrations with other apps. AWeber has long been an industry leader and it shows.
ConsFor a small business owner with a small email list (under 1000) AWeber is overpriced. MailChimp and MailerLite offer virtually the same features, for free.
June 21, 2018
JudyAnn L.
May 14, 2018

“Professionally Appealing”

ProsWell designed templates, added to the drag/drop option for preparing emails. I like the blog to email list aspect where I can automatically deliver a new blog post in an attractive email.
ConsI wish I could sort duplicates easier to avoid sending emails to people who signed up on different sites and lists.
May 14, 2018
Dave M.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2016

“Windows ten”

OverallIt is by far the worst program I have ever used ten hour downloads slow support and constant crashes
ProsNothing
ConsSlow speeds and crashes
October 8, 2016
James M.
Technoligist
January 28, 2019

“AWeber: Email Marketing At it's BEST!”

OverallI'm a little burnt out on the term funneling but I guess I could live with that. 8-)
ProsWe like this Email Marketing Product so much we're thinking of also becoming an Affiliate. The Templates are great and cover any type of project you might have in mind. The layout is a breeze and it's pretty much just drag and drop! There is the ability to create emails from blog posts which I highly recommend you take the time to learn how to do! Database and Automation a Breeze! Tagging allows for automated campaigns.. Just go do a Free Trial and You'll be Hooked!
ConsThere really aren't any Cons that I could find which is Great. Yes you do have to budget for this product but then you will get a substantial ROI if you pay attention to their Tutorials.
January 28, 2019
January 25, 2019

“The most powerful email automation solution available”

ProsIt's the most flexible/powerful solution for setting up an automated series of email responses for a sales a funnel.
ConsThe interface is clunky. They have been improving it over the years, but for the most part I just got used to how it works.
January 25, 2019
Les P.
December 21, 2017

“Aweber app for non coders”

ProsI liked the ui for setting up forms quite a bit. It was really very customizable. I also found the statistics for my mailings very useful.
ConsSpeed. Using aweber meant that my app needed to make another call to a separate url to get the form. Increasing the number of different calls the app needs to make decreased the overall speed of the site. Other than this, AWeber has an excellent product.
Charles Vincent K.
September 8, 2017

“Better valuefor moneyThe and better service”

ProsThe layout and quality of resources are easy to locate are open rate for emails are far much better than other responders. The staff are so freindly and helpful should experince technical problem.
September 8, 2017
Lauris J.
August 30, 2019

“Simple but effective autoresponder”

ProsWith Aweber is easy to create automatic campaigns. Many nice looking templates included. Messages has good deliverability. Affordable starting price.
ConsIt doesn't provide visual automation sequence builder.
August 30, 2019
Moses T.
Founder/ceo
Design, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“Aweber email”

ProsVery easy to learn as a new user. It is affordable for a small biz
ConsIt does not allow for easy automation. Can be frustrating. User interface is too old
August 6, 2019
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees
December 14, 2018

“The best manager for your social media and auto mails”

ProsIt's ability to schedule and send emails to my blogs subscribers at different hours is perfect for my business
ConsIt does not have an option to pause emails once scheduled

By AWeber Communications on December 31, 2018
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback. I saw your comment about not being able to pause emails once scheduled, and wanted to let you know that we do have this feature available. All you need to do is click the unschedule button on a broadcast, or the "Pause campaign" button on an automated campaign. We'd be happy to walk through how to do this with you - please contact our customer solutions team for assistance. Brandon O.
December 14, 2018
Andrew B.
Artist/Owner
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
October 9, 2016

“Pretty good. ”

OverallI'm still new to running my business 100% on my own so a lot of marketing programs out there confuse me. This however seems easy enough at this point. I like that almost everything I need is included and if my customer base grows I have the option to upgrade my account to adjust accordingly without overspending. So far it seems great I will leave a more detailed review after my trial ends.
ProsIt's very convienient to be able to manage my payment according to how many subscribers I have instead of over paying for what I'm not even using. I love that sign up forms Analytics, Integrations Image Hosting and stock photos are also included and easy to use. I don't have to have multiple programs open at the same time to complete a task.
ConsSo far I'm just learning to navigate the app and I have no complaints. I wish it were somewhat cheaper but the price is A LOT better than most.
Recommendations to other buyersTake your time and give it a chance it does work pretty smooth compared to some of the other marketing stuff I used.
October 9, 2016
Cheryce E.
Entrepreneur
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
August 27, 2019

“Great for marketing ”

OverallOverall it's a great tool and I do recommend it to anyone that needs it.
ProsGreat marketing software that allows email marketing, landing pages, sales funnel etc. All the tool to carry out a marketing campaign all at a reasonable cost in comparison to its competitors
ConsEven though the site is not hard to navigate but to someone who is new to marketing they wouldn't know where to start but there is support that you can turn to in the help section.
August 27, 2019
January 17, 2019

“Good Email Marketing Software, Kind of pricey”

ProsGood options for email marketing software Never ran into problems or glitches
ConsThe price is kind of high Competitors have better priced services
January 17, 2019
Joani W.
Senior Rep
Insurance, 10,001+ employees
May 20, 2019

“Building Your List With AWeber”

OverallI use AWeber to create email campaigns for my insurance business and for affiliate marketing. It is an excellent tool, user-friendly, and very affordable.
ProsI like the ease of creating email campaigns to help build my client base.
ConsThey offer various templates for your email campaigns, but functionality can be tricky sometimes.
May 20, 2019
evelynna m.
Freelance Programmer
June 30, 2018

“AWeber Email Marketing facilitates the process of creating massive campaigns”

Overallcreate campaigns quickly and professionally saving a lot of time, now it is possible with AWeber Email Marketing
ProsA great advantage compared to other programs is that AWeber Email Marketing solves your concerns thanks to live assistance, either through chat or personal calls. In other companies I had to wait for hours to solve my doubts.
ConsSome templates are simple for my taste and for my niche market, but this is only a small detail compared to the benefits obtained thanks to this software.
Caleb C. W.
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 27, 2018

“AWeber is outstanding. Its on my BEST list.”

ProsI like what it does for me. Makes life easy. The customer support is AWESOME. Quite simply it does its job so I don't have to, that's why I use it.
ConsThe only con is the cost. Fact is, it's well worth the money. You get more than you pay for thanks to the customer service.
June 27, 2018