abcoa Deal Pack Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.6/5
4.9/5

About abcoa Deal Pack

Real time accounting Dealer Management Computer software for the used car dealer. Deal Pack addresses the issues that are critical to the successful operation of your car lot, related finance company, finance company or service and parts operation--handling buy here pay here, retail, external and internal leasing, and wholesale deals. Deal Pack handles fully integrated multiple-branch accounting w/consolidated financials. Credit Reporting, Online Payments, Collection Auto Dialer and much more!! Learn more about abcoa Deal Pack

Ken K.
Managing Member
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
May 16, 2018

“Value in every way !”

OverallPerfect for our auto finance company.
ProsWe've been using the Dealpack software platform for 5 yrs now. I found it to be easy to use and especially like how it integrates the accounting functions in real time. Perhaps the biggest thing for us as a growing organization is the support side. Dealpack support is second to none. Our dedicated contact Hope Ramirez is knowledgeable and is always willing to help. She goes the extra mile helping everyone. Several of our employees brought her name up to me. We are grateful to have her supporting our team !
ConsNone. The system is tailored to finance companies. It is highly customizable to fields can easily be altered to fit specific organizational needs.

By Advanced Business Computers of America on May 24, 2018
Thank you! We appreciate your taking time out to write a testimonial!
May 16, 2018
Bassim R.
March 18, 2019

“Don't waste your time and money elsewhere!”

OverallDeal Pack has simplified our day-to-day operations immensely. I am so pleased with the software and the structure it has provided for us. Best experience I have had so far with any software company!
ProsPrior to Deal Pack, I had never come across a software that truly covers, from beginning to end, the life of the loan. From Origination, underwriting and scoring, to processing and servicing the loan and all the way to accounting. I am so impressed with all the features this software has to offer, from the scoring and forms, to the emailing and text message features, Deal Pack truly does it all! I have unfortunately been put through the wringer with other software's; over-promises and under deliveries. I did not have to go through that with Deal Pack at all. They made it very simple and easy for me to make the transition. Everyone at the company was very pleasant to work with; very helpful and super knowledgeable. I am so happy I made the switch to Deal Pack.
ConsAs with any system transition, there is some pain when having to undergoing a major conversion. However, I have to say that Hope and her team were incredible. I had a great experience working from them; they handled some of the most difficult tasks and made it very efficient because they just know what they are doing. Simply the best experience I have had thus far with any software conversion and no cons whatsoever!

By Advanced Business Computers of America on March 20, 2019
Thank you Bassim!!!
March 18, 2019
Mark B.
November 28, 2018

“Long time Deal Pack user”

OverallWe have been with Deal Pack since 2003 it would be impossible to run this show without them
Pros1) Reporting - the pre-made reports are great and if there is something that is not there you can pull any data out that you choose. 2) Intergrated accounting. Makes life easier 3) Collections - You can run a collection call route as many times as you like and in many different orders 4) Inventory - Buying a car and adding to your inventory could not be easier. It will also set up payables to either cut a check or to floor plan 5) quick deal - Selling a car and transferring it over to your finance company in a blink of an eye
ConsDrawing a blank, any time we have had an issue they are fast to react and fix it.

November 28, 2018
PATRICIA D.
OWNER
July 30, 2009

“BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET!!”

OverallWell worth the cost and time and effort to learn!! A money-saver in the long run.
ProsI have tried several and researched many software programs for our businesses. Deal Pack is the ONLY program I have ever found that provides totally accurate figures, integrates for both of our businesses (the Finance side-First Fidelity and the Sales side-Hamilton Motors) while still providing separate Balance Sheets and Income and Expense Statements for each company, offers almost 24/7 support that is always prompt and professional, as well as knowledgable, offers customized upgrades and provides regular upgrades to all more than a dozen times a year. Deal Pack is very "user-friendly" and easy to learn. It is ideal for our businesses and has made my entire work experience much more enjoyable, efficient, and accurate. I highly recommend Deal Pack software to all in the business. I believe this is the best dealer-sales software in the automobile industry.
ConsAs with any new program, there is a "learning curve". Deal Pack is extremely "user-friendly" and easy to learn and teach to employees. When I was learning the program, I never had a problem getting good, solid support and answers. I can not really think of any true "Con" I have encountered. Every problem I have ever had (and there have been a few) was either resolved with a short telephone conversation, or a support team member "dialed into" my computer and fixed the problem themselves as I went back to work. You will LOVE this program.
July 30, 2009
Russell K.
September 14, 2018

“abcoa Deal Pack Review”

OverallOverall it is good. I still resent having to have paid for an entire year upon enrollment. I can see the marketing strategy as it locks in a dealership. However, the idea that if after 3 or 4 months I did not think it best, I have made a significant investment and must stay. Again, the best part of dealing with abcoa is our customer service rep.
ProsThe best thing about the software is my customer support representative. I really do not know how we could have gotten to this point without him. He is extremely knowledgeable and very patient. I never feel rushed with him and he works to be a problem solver.
ConsThere are some functions that could be a little simpler such as taking an auto out of inventory. That is much too long a process.

By Advanced Business Computers of America on December 12, 2018
Thank you! Please call in to your support rep and have them take you thru adding a vehicle into inventory again! You will be surprised :)
September 14, 2018
David G.
Operations Manager
October 13, 2017

“Switching to Deal Pack has proven to be a very good choice, with much less pain than expected.”

ProsThe product has robust features and has proven to be a very stable platform. Accounting integration has proven to be most valuable. Customer Service is out of this world and is the highlight of the product. Willingness to listen to and address our questions, as well perform customization where possible to meet our needs has been outstanding.
ConsIt took awhile to comfortably navigate through all the Deal Pack features. This product is extremely powerful and is consistently improving. The interface (look and feel) of the software lags a little behind its powerful functionality.

By Advanced Business Computers of America on October 16, 2017
Thank you for your input!
October 13, 2017
Dawn M.
May 28, 2019

“Accounting Training”

OverallIt is always a pleasure to deal with everyone at Deal Pack. Everyone is always excited to help and if someone is unavailable we get a return call immediately. The rep is the sweetest and nice that she is always the first person we speak too. Deal Pack is a wonderful company
ProsThe program is fairly easy to figure out
ConsHow you have to log in and out to get from finance side to sales side

By Advanced Business Computers of America on May 29, 2019
Thank you for your review Dawn! We appreciate your taking the time and hope to continue to earn your business!!
May 28, 2019
Marty O.
Automotive, Self-employed

“Nora was FANTASTIC!!!!”

Overallcustomer support
ProsThe inventory module, the GL. Quick Deal and reports seem to come to easily, I really like the check writer.
ConsI don't always use it properly. I frequently forget to use the bank ledger, I have to start recording my bank deposits. need to thin out all the unused features in the gl

By Advanced Business Computers of America on October 12, 2017
Thank you!! Don't forget that Support is a call away to help walk you through any area if you get a bit rusty at the process and training is FREE!! Unlimited!
December 7, 2018

“Deal Pack Software”

OverallVery good interaction any time we contact Deal Pack with questions or clarification. The Deal Pack employees are always professional and knowledgeable about their product. We have been a satisfied customer for 25 years !!
Prosreliable Easy navigation between the independent modules/applications Daily updates when signing in
ConsOn line payments could be simpler. Customers get confused when they have a side (repair) note.

December 7, 2018
Kristin B.
Director of Operations
April 9, 2018

“My rep is always very helpful and the tutorials are easy to access and read”

Overallease of use, customization
ProsIt is very user friendly for it's basic functions and they are usually very quick to offer customizations if necessary
ConsOther reps are not usually as helpful as she is so it's difficult if she's not available. Also some of the collections reports/ques and module features are a little complicated and hard to explain to new employees

By Advanced Business Computers of America on May 24, 2018
Thank you Kristin! We are here to help!
April 9, 2018
Douglas B.
October 11, 2017

“Very positive. Been users for several years”

ProsThe data base is robust with information and relatively easy to use. The full integration of Sales, Service and Receivables Management eliminates the need to operate multiple technology platforms.
ConsOrganization of the data base can at times be confusing. Identifying the location of specific reports can be difficult.

Thank yoU!
Hank A.
Corporate Officer
Automotive, 51-200 employees
September 29, 2017

“Amazing Support and Best Software. Came from Tracker and never been happier.”

OverallAccounting in one spot Credit Card system with Online payments Amazing Support Over 200 reports to pull from and even the ability to create my own.
ProsGreat Support, ease of use, Accounting in system. Great Product and highly recommend to anyone. One of the customer reps. has been there every step of the way

Thank yoU!!
September 29, 2017
Clint W.
August 12, 2016

“Deal Pack review”

OverallSwitched over to Dealpack because of the accounting features. Last program we had did not have accounting features built in which was more trouble than it was worth.
ProsThe customer service is extremely good. Always get a quick response and questions always answered if and when I have them.
ConsPrice is a good bit more than our last software system but given the fact we only need an accountant to come in once a month instead of on payroll it has paid for itself. Really no cons.

By Advanced Business Computers of America on August 12, 2016
Thank you so much!!
August 12, 2016
Babette B.
August 15, 2017

“the customer support is definitely on track...always there when you need them and very helpful”

ProsI like being able to use the GL look up for just dollar amounts or names, its very helpful when that is all you have.
ConsI would like to be able to have a split screen so that I can be in something and be able to jump over to another screen and go back and forth instead of having to get out and go back in

By Advanced Business Computers of America on October 5, 2017
Thank you so much for your review!
August 15, 2017
Isaac M.
March 5, 2014

“Don't Look Any Further”

OverallWe at Chicago Car Center are extremely pleased with the services of Deal Pack. We have been in business for over 13 years and utilized several dealer software programs and none were as good as Deal Pack. Deal Pack was a perfect fit for us since it has so many useful features and benefits customized to the BHPH market and best of all , it has the accounting feature built in and with a click of a button, we can produce up to date accurate to the minute financial reports and get a great overview of our operation. Deal Pack has answered all of needs and whenever we needed to further customized it again due to change of our business operation, Deal pack was able to quickly deliver. Customer service has been the best I have seen in this business. The staff is courteous and very consistent with any follow up we have requested. I have been utilizing deal pack at times when I owned my own car dealership business as well as in my current position (past 5 years) for a large BHPH operation in Chicago. During this time I have witnessed deal pack growing and prospering. I like to see companies reinventing themselves and coming up with new product enhancement to better the dealer operation, productivity and bottom line profit.
March 5, 2014
Thomas R.
Accounting Manager
February 19, 2019

“Deal Pack Review”

OverallSolid product that gets the job done with great customer support.
ProsCustomer support for this software is far better than anything I've experienced elsewhere.
ConsLayout looks somewhat dates and the interface isn't as intuitive as more modern software packages.

Thank you Thomas!
February 19, 2019
Brent W.
April 5, 2019

“5 Star Conversion and Current Support”

OverallA+ rating! We are very please with the service that we have been provided and the training continues to be great and is just as good today as it was at the conversion time.
ProsThe Conversion and Current Support is awesome! With the Conversion process we were blown away with how seamless it went. The owner of the company has been in business 50 plus years and this conversion was the most seamless conversion we have been apart of and would recommend them to anyone.
Consnothing with the software at this time.

By Advanced Business Computers of America on April 8, 2019
Thank you Brent! We appreciate your input!
April 5, 2019
Jason A.
General Manager-Partner
November 6, 2012

“Class "A" system, support, and people”

OverallI highly recommend DP to anyone considering a software package that can run your sales, accounting, payroll, service, and collection departments. To me, the system is great, but the owners and employees is what makes the difference.
ProsI have been with DP for almost 10 years and they are some of the finest people I have done business with. Their software was one of the first softwares to integrate a full accounting package and also offered front end (F&I) and backend support (collections).
ConsAs with any system, no system is perfect. Because DP wants to stay up to date with all the latest features, sometimes the updates do not have all the bugs worked out. It is a rare occurence, but one that is worth the offset to have a system that stays fresh instead of those systems that never adjust to changes or the customers needs.
katherine A.
finance director
Retail, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“The Best folks! Love the Product!”

OverallDeal pack has By far the best people ! From start to finish Everyone at deal pack has been absolutely amazing! These folks can help transition you in even the most hectic of times. Our needs weer not only met, but even anticipated and handled with care! Thanks Dealpack!
ProsI love that this software does everything we need it to and more! Including replacing Quick Books! I can handle every aspect of my business in one place!
ConsI regret we did not sign up sooner! Love this System

November 27, 2018
Ronnie P.
Office Mgr.

“Ronnie”

OverallI would, and have numerous times, recommended Deal Pack to anyone that has asked for my opinion. The software is user friendly, even to someone who is computer illiterate (like I was nine years ago)!
ProsIn the beginning, being a non-computer person, I was terrified to use this program. I could not ask for a better support group than the people at Deal Pack. Over the many years that we have now used this program, they have been there for us for whatever need we have had. They have happily helped correct errors, taught us how to use the program, and, many times, have constructed programs to assist our needs. There has not been a time that they have not met our needs.
ConsI cannot think of any "cons" to this software.
John L.
Salesman
May 15, 2019

“Using Deal Pack”

OverallIf a vehicle has not been dropped to our inventory on AutoRaptor I can quickly find the vehicle in Deal Pack and see what has been done & prices paid. This system is such a time saver especially if AutoRaptor happens to be running slow or goes down.
ProsIt goes hand-in-hand with AutoRaptor. The ease of updating screens.
ConsAt this time, there are no cons for this wonderful system.

By Advanced Business Computers of America on May 16, 2019
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your taking the time and hope to continue to earn your business!
May 15, 2019
Kevin K.
November 17, 2018

“Cost versus reward ”

ProsHas more bells and whistles than you need
ConsCost keeps rising with no real benefit. This is not a very user friendly system and the reports lack a lot
November 17, 2018
Marilyn S.
Bookkeeper
March 6, 2014

“Lifesavers”

OverallI came to my job as bookkeeper in a small auto dealership with DealPack already in place, but underutilized. I took advantage of the training offered by DealPack and was able to build a great relationship with their friendly staff - from the cheerful and professional receptionists to the brilliant, knowledgeable and PATIENT tech support folks, to the absolute tip-top dog in the company. Easy to use, well constructed, VERY well supported -- this dealer management package has been just brilliant. I have always felt that a software package is no better than its tech support, and DealPack has that down cold. No matter what my issue, no matter which support person answers my call ---- the help is there. Really has made my job a joy.
March 6, 2014
Victoria A.
Cashier
April 6, 2018

“At first overwhelming, but it became much easier ”

ProsIt is user friendly and makes my life much easier. I can navigate through the software at a quick speed.
Consthere are a few things that still confuse me but then I figure it out. The system logs out whenever I don't use it for a certain period of time.

By Advanced Business Computers of America on April 9, 2018
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it!
April 6, 2018
Steven S.
Managing Partner
March 7, 2014

“Great people, support and system”

OverallWe have been a customer and a user of DealPack for 9 years. We have been approached by other software system vendors and no one comes close to the support and user friendliness of DealPack plus the people who are very customer service oriented. They are very attentive to our needs and are very opened minded when it comes to changing something we need. I would highly recommend them to any other individual or companies out there. I appreciate their quick responsiveness when we contact them.
Ted P.
Marketing & Portfolio management
November 6, 2012

“Great system and super customer support ”

OverallGreat turn key solution
ProsDeal Pack is providing all the originations,operations, accounting and management tools we require to manage our business. Deal Pack is as close as we could find to a true enterprise system to manage our used vehicle sales and finance business.
ConsWe have no cons. Any issues we have encounter have been quickly overcome by GREAT customer service.
Noam A.
Owner, GM
November 10, 2012

“number 1 software ”

Overalla must have in your dealership even for you finance department ( BHPH ) and service
Prosthis software has NO minuses and if you find one its coverd by great people and amazing support highly recomended !!!!!
Consno cons and if you find one support will find fast and e-z solution
November 10, 2012
Lisa W.
Operations Manager
April 17, 2014

“Above the Rest”

OverallWe have used DealPack for almost 6 years. Having the functionality of integrating the accounting processes with receivables tracking is fundamental to our success. The support staff is always quick to help and easy to work with! I would highly recommend this company.
April 17, 2014
Bobbie S.
Accounts Manager
July 19, 2012

“Bobbie”

OverallDo recommend to other companies if they call for a review.
ProsGood tech support, anytime there is a problem DP is there to help. DP is user friendly, new employees grasp how to use it quickly.
ConsSometimes I have to download a couple of reports and create what I need.
July 19, 2012
Teresa M.
VP
July 31, 2009

“Deal Pack is a must”

OverallDeal Pack is a wonderful company to work with
ProsBefore using deal pack we had another company, and had nothing but problems. Deal pack is so user friendly, and the help desk goes out of thier way for you. I can say nothing but good about using deal pack.
ConsNone, deal pack is great.
July 31, 2009
Adam H.
March 7, 2014

“Will get you to the TOP”

OverallHello, I have been using DealPack for about 5 years now. It really helped us get to the next level , especially from the accounting aspect of business. I will always recommend them !
Pablo M.
August 27, 2009

“Dealpack review”

OverallThe best customer support ever.
Prosthe option to make a Lease weekly, biweekly, semimonthly, and monthly.
ConsNo website integration

By Advanced Business Computers of America on September 16, 2009
Spoke to customer and clarified we have website integration--he has advised he will update his review
August 27, 2009
ashraf c.
thenewmoon
April 2, 2016

“very good”

Overallraly is good and all need it
April 2, 2016