Omni Secure Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.6/5

About Omni Secure

Get the same features of any member system for a fraction of the cost and ownership of our software. Create forms, generate leads and bill members to easily sell your product or service. Protect content on your web site, WordPress pages, blogs, forums, videos and much more! Learn more about Omni Secure

Vito M.
February 17, 2018

“Good”

ProsHow to manage users I've two copies of the tool: OSS7 and OSS8 on two website: tenstep.it and pmtsi.com
ConsDocumentation - Users manual about customization. Some difficulties in understanding how to manage Login and Signupd. It could be useful a guide step by step or a clear translation of labels and helps.
February 17, 2018
Bill D.
November 25, 2015

“The Solution I was looking for!”

OverallWe provide an interactive digital platform for our clients to share their curriculum on the web. We needed a solution to secure it and control user access and Omni-Secure turned out to be the perfect solution for this. Jon and his staff were very helpful and listened closely to our concerns and created the right set of solutions to solve our needs. We continue to se their services and we like the fact that it is able to grow with our needs. I would happily recommend them to others. Note above: I tried to select 5 stars for customer service but it would only let me pick four on my IPAD.
Sara D.
Web Developer
February 9, 2018

“Easy way to set up a paywall on a blog”

OverallOne of the customer rep worked with us to customize the tool for our exact needs with regards to group subscriptions. He was great!
ProsThe level of support was fantastic! We needed a lot of assistance getting up to speed and customizing the tool for our specific needs. Our rep was constantly in communication and helped us with everything we needed.
ConsThe user experience in the back end of the tool is not the best. However, OmniSecure worked with us to make improvements to the tool based on our feedback, which was amazing.
February 9, 2018
Scott G.
Senior IT Manager
January 5, 2016

“Great Product/Great Support”

OverallWe publish an academic journal and use Omni to manage our subscriptions. We are able to easily manage thousands of subscribers, multiple levels of subscriptions, and generate mailing reports to send to our publisher with the click of a button. We have had some custom coding done for our site as well, and the customizations worked great first time out. I highly recommend this suite for CRM, especially for small organizations!
January 5, 2016
Don G.
December 11, 2015

“User for 5 years”

OverallOverall I am still happy with the membership software. There are a few issues that come up every now and then, but the tech support is generally quick to review and resolve the problems. If I run into a specialized issue, they have the ability to customize my software to address my needs. It's a good idea to renew your support annually so as to get prompt replies to new questions.
December 11, 2015
Dmitriy L.
Senior Developer
November 29, 2015

“Absolutely great product and support from these guys”

OverallThese are probably the first software company that I can call directly or get on livechat to answer any of my technical questions without having to spend hours upon hours scouring the web to find my answer. They also provide great customization whenever I need to modify something specifically for my business. Their software has provided me with everything I need to run a smooth business.
November 29, 2015
Dr. Reginald O.
President & CEO
November 26, 2015

“Excellent Services provided to Arrow Inc for the past 6 years ”

OverallOmni Security has provided excellent security for my Web Sites for the past 6 years. They also provide technical assistance to help improve the appearance and functionality of my sites. The staff is always available to provide professional and quick help with technical assistance. Best service I have ever been provided by any web site consultants.
Thomas P.
November 26, 2015

“I have used this software for many years. It is a bargain and always performs well. ”

OverallI have used this software for a long time. It always performs well. The customer service is excellent . The software is intuitive, dependable and powerful. There are regular updates and each new version has new features that makes this software a real bargain. I have used other similar software in the past and Omni Site Security outperforms the others and is more economical.
Thomas P.
January 26, 2017

“The best website subscription management software ”

OverallI have used Omni-Secure for several years. It has proven itself as the best not only in funcionality, but also in value. Their customer service is also outstanding.
ProsEasy to use. Consistently performs well.
January 26, 2017
Phil A.
November 25, 2015

“Omni Secure provide a first class product that is easy to use and customise to your own needs.”

OverallExcellent Product + Great Customer Service = Happy Customer.