MyStudentsProgress.com - MSP Ratings

Overall

About MyStudentsProgress.com - MSP

MSP is a powerful all-in-one School Information Management System (SIS). MSP saves your school, faculty and parents time by consolidating critical processes into one cloud-based platform. MSPs roots were founded (and have been trusted by) some of the largest and most prestigious Pk-12 Private, Independent & Charter Schools across the United States for over 8+ years. We provide everything to seamlessly operate a School from enrollment to emergency communications and everything between! Learn more about MyStudentsProgress.com - MSP

Emily B.
August 20, 2018

“Superior Customer Service”

OverallWe are currently solving the problem of a complicated, outdated billing system involving checks and partial payments coming from many different sources. MSP is helping us streamline our billing system to one platform. Parents are already very grateful for the change and finding it easy to use. They can pay for lunch, fees, and tuition, all in one place while easily seeing what they still owe and keep records of what they have paid.
ProsMSP is a very intuitive school management system. I find that teachers and parents with technology comfort levels that vary widely all have an easy time navigating the functions of MSP. Very rarely does the system glitch, run slowly, or yield unexpected or undesired results. The teachers in our school use it for attendance, lunch, grading, reports, contacting families, monitoring student data, running reports, and more, with very few issues. On the occasion that we do have a question, our customer service representative gets back to us immediately with a solution, suggestion, or at the very least an assurance that the problem is being investigated. Lately, we have been using the new payment module function of MSP, and have had many questions, requests, and need for troubleshooting because we are new to the program. Our customer service representative responds quickly to many questions and requests each day, and has even organized lengthy phone/screen-sharing meetings with us to more efficiently and effectively help us use the system. I could not be more grateful for the customer service and attention to detail.
ConsThere is very little I dislike about MSP. Now that the payment module is in place and MSP is working to customize it to client needs, MSP suits almost every logistical need we have in regards to student management.
August 20, 2018
Nick B.
IT Administrator
August 2, 2019

“Easy for Admins. Not so Easy for Users”

OverallIt is easy to manage student information and new features are being added all the time. The support is outstanding and responsive.
ProsSetting things up and getting them working is a breeze. The structure of things in the database seems well planned and things mesh well. The support I receive whenever I call or email is outstanding.
ConsIt isn't so easy for users to get signed in for the first time and even then, aside from the documentation, it isn't easy for them to use. This is especially true for the not digitally literate users. This includes mostly parents, but also a couple older teachers and our principal.
August 2, 2019
Ellie M.
Registrar
July 23, 2018

“I always have very positive customer support experiances with the team. not as satisfied w/ features”

OverallIt is easy to use. I like that MSP has integrated tuition payment now. I wish there was a way to integrate the Academic Application and Course Registration forms into MSP so that potential students can enter in their own information and it would go straight into the "Prospects" module. This would save tons of time on the registration end. Also, most portal software has this ability.
ProsI like most of the layout and it is pretty easy to use. I like the admin dash and honestly think the admin and teacher portals are the easiest to use. The student portals could be laid out easier. I like that MSP has taken feedback an added integrated tuition payment and look forward to the bugs getting worked out of that.
ConsI think student portals could look better aesthetically. I have students confused on their end because of the layout. Also I think that the login could be better. I have students getting locked out of their portals all the time and I have to send password resets which will time out if they don't open the email right away and then I have to resend. Most importantly I wish there was a way for potential students to have access to our accademic application and course registration directly from MSP so that when they fill out the application it goes into MSP as a "Prospect". Right now they fill out the apoplication and registration seperately then I have to hand fill in all the info to MSP. It's a pain and not efficient. Most student portal systems have the application process integrated.
Ian M.
Website Administrator
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 30, 2017

“Easy to use, yet packed full of features”

OverallOur organization got many benefits from using MSP. The biggest is ease of use. It's so easy to do anything and everything in MSP. Also, because MSP is so well built out, it's easy to instruct others about how to do anything. Plus, their top notch support is always willing to schedule trainings in order to learn how to do something within the system.
ProsMSP is awesome. I switched our small, private school over to it this past year and the transition was quite smooth. Their customer support is attentive to our every need and able to address any and all issues in a very short amount of time. MSP is quite extensive in all that it can do, yet it is well laid out. Every function of the system is easily accessible, and best of all, it makes sense. The amount of time I spend doing admin tasks has been cut down significantly since switching to MSP, plus I can do way more than I ever could with my previous system mashup of WordPress and Google Docs. My favorite part about MSP is how fast and easy it is to find any specific piece of information. If it's a certain detail about a student or a whole report on a custom demographic, it's quite easy to get whatever I need in a matter of seconds. But best of all, MSP is relatively affordable. Compared to the other systems out there (I looked at a ton before finding MSP), it's great to have a piece of software that even small schools can afford.
ConsI'd say my least favorite part about the software is the customization. But, in some ways that's a good thing. I just wish that I could brand MSP a little bit more to our school. Adding our logo in various places, putting a support email somewhere, customizing the login screen those would all be great to do. But sadly, I can't. However, it's not a deal breaker. I'd rather have a system that works!
June 30, 2017
Tonie E.
School Secretary
August 30, 2016

“MSP at St. Patrick School, Kansas City, MO ”

OverallThe first year I really struggled with the lack of training. I was expected to learn the modules with no training while doing my daily responsibilities which was extremely difficult. MSP issue or Diocesan issue, I'm not sure. The support team have always been extremely helpful and in most case have gotten back to me within the day, always within 24 hours.
ProsMSP offers a lot of report options. It is nice to be able to send communications to your target audience. I found this helpful when creating information for our teachers and staff for our Emergency Binders and Voice & Text Messaging.
ConsThe lunch module doesn't work for us on the updated MSP screen and we've had to go back to the old format to use that particular module. I'd like to be able to use this module with the new MSP screen format. I also wish that we could use the calendar module to track student daily attendance as well as teacher/staff attendance. For example, If a teacher is absent on an in-service day (non-student day). I do not have a way to track the teachers absence on MSP if I want the student daily attendance count to be accurate.
August 30, 2016
Michelle F.
Director of Financial Operations
Education Management, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2019

“Emerging Software with lots of room for growth”

ProsCustomer support staff is exceptional. The software is not very intuitive, but rep at Customer Support is always willing and available to help. She is patient, knowledgeable, and responsive. The Development team takes customer feedback seriously and has implemented several upgrades and enhancements based on feedback.
ConsIt is not intuitive or user friendly. Several of the menus are hidden or buried in other menus. There is a lot of training involved to really get up to speed.
July 24, 2019
Sue L.
Administrative Secretary/IT
November 28, 2018

“Mystudentsprogress for Immaculate Conception Columbia, IL”

OverallMSP has always been a very innovative company from the beginning of it's start. They work with you minute by minute developing the best plan for your school making changes for you as the need arises. They make you feel important and that no question or concern is too small. I have worked with other SIS systems in the past but msp has been the easiest and most accommodating.
ProsEasy to use and intuitive menus. I love all of the report functions. Lunch menus are easy to input. Student progress reports are great. I like that MSP will make changes to the report card templates as needed. Conduct feature is a great help. Love the parent notifications.
ConsThe only con I have is the voice messaging. I would love to be able to do the entire calling from a phone and not have to go back and hit submit on the computer.
Juvy M.
Grade 8 ELA Teacher
December 18, 2018

“User-friendly interface that delivers excellent online navigating experience, anytime and anywhere!”

OverallMyStudentsProgress not just solves my record keeping problems but it provides solutions that empower me as a teacher.
ProsThis software seemingly provides functionalities beyond my expectations because its features are what every end-user wants especially in the education set-up. As a teacher and end-user, it lessens my task as in terms of monitoring the attendance report, students' lunch time, real-time updating of students' grades, printing reports and demographics of each student. In just a mouse click I can easily monitor each student data and generate reports with little or no downtime at all. I also believe that the best feature of this web application is that the customer support is at its best. Whenever there are issues on the use and glitches of the application, the customer support provides an immediate feedback.
ConsThis system is near to perfection because every feature was designed properly but hopefully it will become customizable depending on the information needs of each institution.
December 18, 2018
Melody I.
Director of Admissions and Technology
August 21, 2019

“The best year ever!”

OverallWe have cut back on the amount of paper that we have generated with forms in the past. We no longer have to have notebooks in every classroom with student information. Several folks have gained lots of significant time back into their day because they are no longer answering the same questions over and over. Parents and Faculty are able to access the information on their own now. The prospect and admissions module is easy to navigate through and has all the information in one places.
ProsIt was just the right fit for our school. Some of the other software had lots of modules that we would be paying for that we would never use. One of the best aspects of the software is the support team that comes with it. Even past our initial set up, they were there with continuous support.
ConsSome things we were hoping for, parent teacher conferencing, wasn't there yet. We still have to use a third party to do this.
August 21, 2019
Dana S.
May 1, 2019

“My Students Progress Review”

OverallMSP has improved and enhanced my energy as a teacher. It's quick and easy way of doing things has allowed me to spend more time with my students in school and more time with my family at home, rather than calculating grades by hand.
ProsI love working with MSP as it helps along with my daily tasks as an 8th Grade Teacher. I enjoy using the program for grading purposes and also love the Attendance feature. I have been using MSP for years now and am so happy that our school has this program. My life as a teacher has become so much more stress-free and for this, I am most grateful.
ConsHonestly, I really love MSP and see no negative aspects of the program.
Carol M.
Technology Coordinator
August 18, 2016

“MSP at Holy Cross Catholic School of Defiance”

OverallOur school has been using MSP since 2010. It is a wonderful tool for everyone to use - administration, teachers, students and parents. We are working diligently on utilizing all of the features that are available to us. There are so many reports available and it is a great way of communicating across the board. We have submitted suggestions for the site and they are always taken into consideration.
ProsThe fact that it is so user-friendly. No one has time to sit and try to figure out how a website functions. MSP is so easy to navigate for all users.
Recommendations to other buyersI wish more schools were familiar with MSP. I have shown teachers from other schools how we use it and they are amazed at the ease of use.
August 18, 2016
Katherine P.
Office manager / Registrar
June 12, 2019

“MSP review”

OverallOver all, I personally get more and more efficient at using MSP and all it can do for us in running the front office of a school.
ProsWe like the convenience of having all the info at our fingertips. Being able to capture and run reports for parent and student data is fairly simply.
ConsReport card system and teacher grade books are cumbersome. We hear lots of grumbling from faculty at grade time about MSP and difficulties with inputting grades and comments.
June 12, 2019
Sharon C.

“Great software program”

OverallWe have been able to increase the communication with parents in terms of viewing grades and assignments online. Being a web-based platform has made it more accessible and reliable for our teachers as they enter their grades and assignments. They love how easy it is to use!
ProsI love how many things you can do with MSP. From grading, to attendance, calendar, emailing, reports, they cover it all.
ConsThe only thing I wish they had was a lesson plan module. We have to use an outside program, and it would be easier to just have it integrated into MSP. But I understand they are working on that!
Penn w.
Communications Coordinator
September 5, 2019

“Outstanding, Lightning-Speed Customer Support”

OverallMSP has streamlined many of the administrative tasks for daily school life. The customer service (we email the rep at MSP) has been incredible. We hear back so quickly that we're almost never waiting on an answer to solve a problem. We also receive a quick, clear answer when MSP simply does not have a function we would ideally want, which is very useful. I'd rather know that something is simply unavailable than hear equivocation or potential workarounds that don't actually do the same function.
ProsAbility to search student profiles quickly; centralized location for parents to update their own info and find all the necessary forms
ConsCumbersome and not intuitive AT FIRST, but after exploring a bit, it becomes much easier to navigate; steep learning curve for newcomers, faculty and parents alike; difficult to provide troubleshooting advice to parents without having gone through the process of registering as a parent
September 5, 2019
Jessica K.
November 13, 2017

“great customer service and support”

OverallEverything is online at the touch of a button. You do not have to be at the school to look up information.
ProsI like that it is user friendly once you have been trained on how to use each module. I also like that parents can update certain information and that report cards can be sent out electronically.
ConsWould be nice to have an online video on how to use the different modules for a teacher, a parent, and an admin. Like one video for each user that will train them in one session. The only other thing would be to make it possible for an admin to go in and view/change a parent, teacher, and student passwords when they get locked out or are just starting to use the program.
November 13, 2017
Suzanne S.
July 28, 2016

“My Students Progress training seminar”

OverallHi Cody gave me a very detailed training in the "create reports" section of the MSP module. It was so helpful to see the different means of emailing, creating reports and how to run the attendance for this school year using create reports refresh.
ProsThe convenience of looking up information and easy access to reports.
ConsTo remember to use reports and not lists as the lists are not updated when updates are applied through search.
Recommendations to other buyersI am happy to learn how much this program can make the office work more efficient and organized. Looking forward to accessing this program only and not recreating lists on top of lists.
July 28, 2016
November 5, 2018

“Good for anyone tracking student data, not just schools”

ProsOur company is not a school but we manage and take care of many students from multiple schools. Being able to have their photos, demographics, and key info available with any web browser and to be able to print customized reports and lists is very helpful with organizing programs and activities. We might need to see data on seniors living at one of our locations attending a particular school, and in a few seconds there it is.
ConsSince the software assumes data from one school will be entered, the data entry work-around for putting in grades from 5 to 8 schools was on the tedious side but it was still possible.
November 5, 2018
Debra G.
School Secretary
July 23, 2018

“We've been with MSP for years!”

OverallLots of information in one place after the upload. Easy to get it back out for reports.
ProsIt is relatively easy to use and for the new teachers and staff to learn. We use it for attendance, report cards and reports required by the State. It's easy to input and then access the student, parent and staff information. We use the report writing module a lot!
ConsSometimes it is a lengthy process to get a change made on a document that is going to be printed, like our report cards in particular.
Jessica K.
October 9, 2018

“MSP is a winner”

ProsI like how flexible the program is. I can use it at work or at home, on my desktop or my cell phone. Also the custom reports are incredible. As an admin, I am able to find exactly what I need every time.
ConsCertain functions you will need to call text support to fix. Like adding a family id after the family is already in the system Fortunately, the support staff is amazing and takes care of any issues I may have right away.
October 9, 2018
Matt C.
Director of Development & Marketing
August 30, 2017

“Experience has been good. It does take some time to get used to the software. ”

ProsThat we finally have a cohesive system in the school that houses prospects to enrolled students. There are many modules that we are currently using and will incorporate into the future usage and all seem pretty easy to navigate through. There are some modules that when clicking on help, the PDF help documents do not load or could not be found. Meaghan has been a total help during those times.
ConsThe biggest con that I've run into is the extreme preciseness that is needed when entering a new student or doing a mass upload. If there is an extra space, or an invalid character, you will be taken to an error screen but the cause of the error is not given. It becomes frustrating when that happens and information is not given as to why that error is occurring.
August 30, 2017
Sue L.
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
August 14, 2017

“MSP is probably our 4th SIS that we have dealt with and out ranks others hands down. ”

OverallLunch is built in. Custom report cards and flexibility.
ProsI like that you listen to what the customers need and can customize it to fit individual schools need. I also like the speed of tech support. It's also intuitive and easy to use.
ConsI have a problem with a module/option being offered and then it doesn't work. I would like the lunch program to be faster and be able to send an email of the students balance directly to the parents.
August 14, 2017
Greg R.
August 11, 2017

“I was thrown into the admin role in MSP. It does everything you need to do, once you learn how. ”

ProsCustomer support really is there to help you whenever you need it. The software does everything you need, you just need to know how. Once you learn, everyday tasks are easy and quick.
ConsSometimes, it was a lot of clicking. And sometimes (for me) it was counterintuitive. The standards based report cards, as far as I understand it, were not friendly to our K-2 teachers. But this could have been just our understanding of it.
August 11, 2017
Theresa S.
Technology Coordinator
June 7, 2017

“Makes things easier on Administrators and Teachers. The support staff is always a phone call away.”

OverallMakes paperwork so much easier
ProsThe software is easy to use. Everything is at your fingertips. Mostly, I appreciate the customer support. If I need help with something, they returns my call or email immediately. If there is an internal issue, it's usually handled that day. Our faculty is very happy with MSP as it makes their daily routine much easier. We have every intention of staying with MSP.
Theresa S.
Technology

“MSP Review”

OverallI have had all positive experiences throughout the years with MSP. There is always positive feedback from parents and teachers using MSP. As one of the Administrators of the site, I must say that the tech support is the best I ever encountered with any software company.
ProsEase of use for Admin and Teachers, and Tech Support is above and beyond.
ConsI like the software and have no negative feedback.
Karen C.
December 5, 2018

“Excellent Service and Support”

OverallThe customer service is excellent, they reply within hours, so you can keep working with minimal interruption.
ProsThis software is very easy to use and they are continually updating and adding new features.
ConsCreating reports is sometimes confusing where to pull information from or it duplicates the information, but overall once you figure out the small quirks it's easy to navigate.
December 5, 2018
Dana S.
June 5, 2018

“Special shout out to team for their hard work and dedication to helping us! Great work! ”

OverallEasy grading, organization skills, parent communication-- all wonderful things!
ProsMSP is easy to work with, always up and running, and helps to keep my grades and attendance organized. I am not good with numbers and Math so MSP has made magic for me!
ConsI like all things MSP! No complaints here. I really have learned alot and enjoy working with the program each day.
June 5, 2018
Regina D.
Education and Career Administrator
April 18, 2018

“Overall positive! The customer service is great! ”

ProsThe customer service is wonderful! They are professional and respond to emails very quickly. I have worked with many staff and they are professional and knowledgeable.
ConsThe program itself requires many steps to get to the end result. There are many sub headings that require repeated use to master the path to getting to the section that is needed.
April 18, 2018
KC P.
November 15, 2017

“It's been a great tool for us.”

ProsThe ease of accessing student & parent information. And the ease of the communication module has become a life line for us for parents, especially during the fire disaster that has effected our community.
ConsWe don't like that we can't select what parents can & can't see if we open up the parent module. We would also like to have more characters for text msging.
November 15, 2017
David F.
teacher/Grades 7 and8
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
June 7, 2017

“Very easy to work with. Makes my job of record keeping much smoother and easier.”

Overallkeeping track of student progress is the most important part of this software.
ProsThe ease of record keeping. I like how the software averages all of my grades. This software makes it easier to keep track of student progress and who has not turned in required work.
ConsNo concerns. I have no problems with this software. It also gives the students and parents an opportunity to track progress.
Stephanie S.
Admin. Asst.
July 11, 2019

“Great customer service but wish I had more features”

ProsI like that it integrates such things as tracking volunteer hours.
ConsI wish I could generate things like family directories or family mailing labels more easily. We have many students with split parents and two households and I'd like to be able to sort by household but also just by family as a whole including both parents.
July 11, 2019
Jenny M.
Lead Teacher
July 23, 2018

“I use MSP as a teacher and an administrator. I input grades/attendance and review report cards.”

ProsI love that it calculates the quarterly grades for report cards. This makes it very easy to review and print report cards.
ConsIt takes a bit of time to create assignments and input grades, especially if I wait to do it at the end of the quarter. That means I have to keep clicking back to the previous quarter to access the assignment.
Gail L.
Office Assistant
August 31, 2017

“My representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. She is fast in replying to questions.”

ProsNot happy, for the same reason as stated in the cons:No hard copy of what can be done - need to reply on representative for direction. Very difficult to search for topics unless you know the terms.
ConsNo hard copy of what can be done - need to reply on representative for direction. Very difficult to search for topics unless you know the terms.
August 31, 2017
October 24, 2017

“Customer support Representative Garrett Kroyer is excellent!”

OverallWe can offer parents and students the opportunity to view and print their own report cards.
ProsMSP helps us to collect our data digitally and provide grading and communication information to students and parents.
ConsI would like to customize reports for our bus service. Currently, we use another database to create reports we need for teachers.
October 24, 2017
Rochelle G.
Administrator
September 7, 2017

“As a recent user of MSP (within the last four years) my experience has been nothing but positive. ”

ProsThe accessibility and ease of navigation between modules. The customer service is Top Notch! I'm most impressed with the prompt response from the support team.
Consthe time it takes to send to a communication when sending to over 400 people. Not being able to use other modules when sending an email.
Francesca R.
July 2, 2016

“Review of MSP”

OverallThe navigation and program features are easy to use. I find the "grade book view" extremely helpful as it allows a teacher to track students progress and keep accurate account of missed assignments. The attendance feature is well designed and also easy to view.
ProsMSP allows teachers to enter grades with ease and allow parents and students immediate feedback on student progress.
July 2, 2016
Luz V.
Vice Principal
October 26, 2017

“MSP has great customer support.”

ProsMSP is very user friendly. It's cost effective. I've experienced great customer support. Anytime I need clarification on a feature I can access the user manuals.
ConsWould like to see a feature that can be used by development. Some kind of database for alumnae. A database for donors.
October 26, 2017
Terry H.
October 18, 2017

“My Student's Progress is easy to use and has become part of my daily routine at Holy Trinity. ”

ProsThe software design is logical and easy to use, but whenever I have a question, the MSP customer support is superb. That is what I appreciate the most about MSP.
ConsTo a new user, the steps to accomplish some of the tasks are not obvious. The screens do not indicate where to click next.
October 18, 2017
Jennifer F.
Adminitrative Assistant
September 15, 2017

“We utlize for all school records and communication”

Proscommunication mode linking families SUPPORT TEAM! ability to search on many areas parent log in available to administration
Conswould like to be able to dismantle certain areas from parents at certain times not having to enter information on multiple pages for students and parents
September 15, 2017
Pauline C.
IT - Technology
September 7, 2017

“MSP has been wonderful for our school! Your support group is outstanding!”

OverallThe support group and ease of use have made our lives easier to cope everyday duties!
ProsI feel the ease of user - ability is the greatest asset to this software. We use the program daily to administer everything from absences to Hot lunches. We find it very easy to move around in the program.
Kristen S.
Advancement Director
June 28, 2017

“MSP is user friendly and helps me do my job in a more efficient manner.”

ProsIt is easy to use. I generally use MSP for searching for email addresses for parents and class assignments for students. It is a great tool.
ConsThere are functions that I haven't had the chance to explore such as prospects and donors. I feel like in the future these are areas for me to explore.
June 28, 2017
Sharon C.
August 15, 2019

“Great software”

ProsI love the number of modules in this program! Everything you need in one place.
ConsAt first, it's hard to maneuver, but when you get the hang of the system, it's easy.
August 15, 2019
debra g.
school secretary

“SKD secretary review”

OverallAlthough there are features i wish were available on a whole the experience is always made better with the help of our rep.
ProsWorks well enough. I like most aspects of the software.
ConsWould like certain module to be set up with our preferences in mind
Karlene G.
Vice principal
November 29, 2018

“MyStudentsProgress.com - MSP Review”

OverallCustomer service representatives are fantastic and so helpful and well informed.
ProsIt has a wide range of features, which offer a variety of time saving and organizational opportunities. Love the grade book.
ConsNavigating the multi layered pages was tricky.
November 29, 2018
Melody I.
Director of Admissions and Technology
October 29, 2018

“MSP: Time has been restored to our faculty and staff!”

OverallWe have a very small school, 80 students. MSP has never made us feel as though we were small. They have treated us very well through out the entire process of considering the product, to data conversion and implementation on our part. I feel the customer service and training we have received is superb! Support team has been attentive to all of our questions and changes.
ProsEase of reporting attendance and report cards. We are moving from 8 forms to having all the demographics in one place for parents to update. Our faculty has decided not give parents access to grades and assignments, but several are using the gradebook feature. I have not used the admissions module yet, but plan on doing so in the next month. We are already seeing time saving in many areas and with staff.
ConsThere are times I would like to change something, but have to go through MSP to do so. I have to add that the response is very quick. Maybe even quicker than if I had done it myself.
October 29, 2018
Michelle S.
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2019

“Great Program”

OverallOur representative is fantastic. She is always prompt with her responses and always has a great attitude. No matter how many times I call her!
ProsA lot of versatility and easy access to information
ConsA little confusing when you first start out.
August 14, 2019
Matt B.
December 14, 2018

“Best School SIS system”

OverallAwesome program. Great sales and customer support. Although in a different state, always in time one on one support
ProsSimplicity of the program yet in depth information
ConsTuition piece takes a little time to adjust to your school
December 14, 2018
Karen K.
October 12, 2017

“Customer Support is quick to respond to any questions or issues we have.”

ProsWe are able to design our own reporting system that best meets our needs for a student management system.
ConsThere aren't always options for mass changes. Manual changes that are sometimes requires are time-consuming.
October 12, 2017
Patricia L.
Educator

“smooth process”

ProsUse of this program has proved to be time effective and ease of use is a plus! Couldn't be without it!
Conswould like a screen shot which shows entire report card and which can be edited, instead of having to switch screens
ann F.
Coordinator of Assessment & Prof. Growth
July 15, 2016

“Updated MSP Training”

OverallThe training with Cody went very well. He was very thorough in his presentation and explained all the new features and how they differ from the prior version.
ProsThe updated version seems to be more user-friendly. Feedback was definitely taken into account and changes were made based on customer suggestions.
ConsWe use Rubric based grading and this software does not support this type of grading in the teacher gradebook.
July 15, 2016
Theresa P.
8th Grade Teacher
June 21, 2016

“Review of MSP”

OverallAlthough I have only average ability when it comes to computers, I find this program very easy to use. It is my second year with MSP and I am completely comfortable with it. I had little difficulty learning to use it and I actually enjoy putting grades on line for my students to view.
ProsThe ease of use is its best feature. Also as an eighth grade teacher, the placement cards which are generated in January and June make my life so much easier.
ConsNone