Enalyzer Ratings

Overall

About Enalyzer

Enalyzer was founded in 2000 and has ever since provided leading survey tools for collecting and reporting feedback within e.g. HR, Sales & Marketing. Our web app is used by thousands of user from all over the globe, interviewing millions of respondents. Enalyzer is also compliant with GDPR, providing a secure solution based on the ISO27001 standard and with supportive feature set to handle large enterprise needs. Pricing is based on freemium, providing Free and Paid plans. Learn more about Enalyzer

Jasmin S.
March 28, 2017

“Great for Students!”

OverallI am a student at Copenhagen Business School and have used Enalyzer to gather data for my Bachelor thesis. I only have a free account but it is all that I needed. I was able to choose different types of questions, add the kinds of response options that best suited my needs and add behavior to the questions that not only improved the survey experience for my respondents but also improved the data I gathered. Also, the options available to customize the design were really nice and easy to use, so I ended up with a survey that got a lot of responses and helped me get a high grade on my thesis :) I would recommend Enalyzer to anyone and plan on using it for my master thesis as well!
Pros- IT'S FREE! - nice design, easy to use, has everything you need - 150 respondents on the free plan is a lot - It updates as you change things so that you can always see what your survey looks like
Cons- I guess there are some features that you cannot use on a free plan, but those are more maybe nice to have than needed. Considering what you get in the free plan, realistically it is already a lot so not much to say here
Recommendations to other buyersPlay around with it a little bit. Try out the different features and design options to get a feel for it. It is pretty self-explanatory and intuitive so it's a good idea to have an overview of what you can do with it before you really get started so that you don't take off in one direction only when you have so many possibilities.
March 28, 2017
Nis Bank L.
Chairman
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
February 20, 2017

“Top of the list for online survey tools”

OverallI have used several survey tools on the market like Survey Monkey, Zoho Survey, Survey Planet among others and in general I find Enalyzer the most compelling solution. The survey tool has a sleek design and contains a wealth of functionality that is easy accessible on all platforms - both Mac, PC and mobile devices. Especially the mobile usage scenario with responsible design is great since I find that a growing number of users fill in the questionnaire on the go - and the survey admins can follow the survey on their iPhone and iPad as well. The templates are great for e.g. Net Promoter Score and employee satisfaction surveys and the many customizable question types is fantastic. What I like best is the reporting. Sleek graphs exported right to PowerPoint or PDF in nice color schemes - or Excel. This is where Enalyzer beats the pack. The price is reasonable if you upgrade from the free version - and it's easy to stop the subscription when not needed anymore.
ProsReporting capabilities Pricing Features
ConsSome small quirks in the UI, but it seems to be very little now.
February 20, 2017
Charlotte P.
HR-adviseur
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees
October 18, 2017

“Great software for research User friendly”

OverallEnalyzer is a great software for research and clear results.
ProsNumber of responses. Many tools that are easy to use, unlimited questions and good customer Support.
October 18, 2017
Nikolaj M.
Business Analyst
Public Policy, 10,001+ employees
May 9, 2017

“Enalyzer is simple, easy-to-use and looks gorgeous.”

ProsEnalyzer supports a dynamic and fast-paced working environment, where the few clicks from selecting a template, making adjustments, testing and distribution can be done very fast.
ConsThe simplicity of Enalyzer comes with a few cost - the functionality in some areas does not stack up against other surveytools.
Menno v.
owner / director
Research, Unspecified
October 12, 2017

“Enalyzer is a friendly software supplier and works hard to satisfy its customers ”

Overalluser friendly, fun to work with, nice to present to clients.
ProsThe software is very user-friendly, has an actual design, is usable on PC and tablets and phones and allows clients to follow the results of a survey in real time.
ConsThe software has recurrent flaws. Enalyzer is working on these flaws, but apparently it takes a lot of time to solve them. This means users have to allow time to correspond with the helpdesk in Denmark (very friendly and quick to react), which sometimes is time consuming. Furthermore we are looking forward to see announced features in the survey software.
October 12, 2017
Sandra V.
nutrition coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
February 26, 2019

“FREE and esay survey tool with great designs”

OverallI use Enalyzer for (potential) customers as a contact form, and as an intake form. I think it is really cool that Enalyzer has a FREE version. During my research I also know other competitors use a FREE version, but in my opinion I think this is the most professional looking tool compared to its competitors. I just started my online business, but in future when I need more, I will become a customer of Enalyzer.
ProsIt is FREE to use and what I like most about this software, is that Enalyzer has beautiful templates you can use. These templates give an extra finishing touch so it's looks clean and professional.
ConsI still use the FREE version of Enalyzer, and I do not have any cons yet.
February 26, 2019
Manon W.
Student
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
May 9, 2017

“Professional, easy of use”

OverallWith this software I was able to create a survey in an easy way
Pros-Overall professional look -Easy of use -More than enough options -Possibility to download results in Excel -Free
Cons-Not possible to download results in SPSS (at least not in the free version) -No unlimited access in free version
Brenda F.
director and course tutor
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2018

“Easy-to-use with many helpful options”

OverallFast set up of a questionnaire I needed for a last minute project.
ProsThe software was easy to understand and I appreciated how easy it was to set up a questionnaire with the pre-made questions.
ConsI feel there should be clearer options once you've completed making the questionnaire and are ready to send it out. It took me a couple of times to figure out what to do next after I made the questionnaire.
July 16, 2018
Cortney B.
Insurance Producer
Insurance, 1-10 employees
November 14, 2018

“Love this site”

OverallLovvve this site especially cause it still looks good on my phone :)
ProsVery easy to create surveys and check responses
ConsNothing!!! Everything is user friendly and well organized
November 14, 2018
Jacob C.
Student
March 28, 2018

“Very pleased ”

ProsProbably the best customer service that I have ever had. Spoke to customer service representative who helped me solve the problem.
Cons
March 28, 2018
Illya S.
Head of IT Support, UBS Offshore Development Center, Luxoft
Retail, 1-10 employees
November 17, 2018

“User friendly easy to learn for reasonable price ”

OverallWas very happy using software, easy configurable it took me 15 minutes to run good image based survey!
ProsVery user-friendly, found what I need without any guidelines.
ConsI didn't get any answer to my question which I wrote to support, also, I didn't notice easy ways to contact support directly from the web interface.
November 17, 2018
Philip B.
Special projects
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
May 8, 2018

“I used their tool for an Employee Satisfaction Survey 1500 peps. Easy to set up and easy to execute”

OverallThe product is so well designed in all facets. It has saved me a lot of time in the pre-construction and analysis phase of all my survey projects.
ProsIt is probably the best survey tool on the market. The software is extremely user-friendly and the data output is really well presented and easy to use for your analysis. Great customer service!
ConsIt would be great to have some more layouts when downloading the report.
May 8, 2018
Civic & Social Organization, 10,001+ employees
March 28, 2019

“Enalyzer Survey Solution Review”

OverallAwesome experience with enalyzer
ProsEasy to use and sale purchase.. Mean sale and purchase through analyzer is so easy
ConsIt is very easy to se this software because it is more understandable to me
March 28, 2019
Candice C.
Hair Stylist
Fund-Raising, Self-employed
August 6, 2018

“Great survey website ”

OverallUser friendly , easy to use
ProsEasy to use, easy to share, can't wait to.share the link and get feedback
ConsIt worked great no complaints . Great survey maker
August 6, 2018
Pelle H.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
October 19, 2017

“Easy to use”

ProsI liked your ready to use questonnaires, your handling tools to administrate the form and the owerall easy to use
ConsThe presentation mode wasn't that good as I expected. Had to put in a lot of manual work here and your support couldn't help.

By Enalyzer on October 25, 2017
Hi Pelle, We've looked into your case and all we can say is apologize for not giving you a better customer support experience. Thank you for your review and let us know if you need anything!
October 19, 2017
Timo K.
Stagiair marketing & communicatie
Sports, Self-employed
August 21, 2018

“Perfect for your thesis”

OverallUsed enalyzer to get my survey done, easy to make a survey. Next step is exporting it all to SPSS. Hope that will go as smooth as it has gone so far
ProsEasy to use, easy to get your results as a document Also quick replies to my questions, from their customer support team
ConsThe interface, on the left side you can't see what the buttons are for, only after you click on it. Minor inconvenience though.
August 21, 2018
Joe A.
Founder & Managing Director
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2017

“Easy, quick and effective”

OverallGreat feedback on some market research we were conducting.
ProsI liked how the surveys looked. They are very professional and sleek. I was pretty happy with how easy they were to put together and the support we received when we encountered an issue.
ConsIt was a little buggy at the start, but that's to be expected from any new technology. Encountered issues were solved swiftly and painlessly
September 25, 2017
Harish G.
Senior Software engineer
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
January 5, 2018

“does beautifully what it says”

Overallwe are looking at survey product
Prosextreme customization, ease of use, mobile friendly, user interface interface, free plan helps us play around and get to know features.
ConsPage seems to load a bit slow (not sure if its cause of my connection). Will experiment with more features as we use it for our purpose.
January 5, 2018
Debbie B.
Assistent
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees

“Easy to use”

Overalli was able to complete my assiment, with a good outcome
ProsI am able to se the repport fast and easy. Its fast to set up a series of Questions and to make opional choses.
Consthat im not able to print my report from the standart version. I would like, to be able to mass send from email, and still be able to se the diffrent ansvers.
Boris A.
Principal
April 19, 2018

“I needed to hold a survey. Found this 1st time. Used it instantly. That is how user-friendly it is.”

ProsI lime its easy-to-use features, the fact that it takes virtually no time at all to get acquainted with what it offers, clear, simple instructions. Everything I used worked with no problems and I will definitely use it in the future as well.
April 19, 2018
Enyi O.
Sales Consultant
June 6, 2018

“It is very easy to use and the interface flows well”

ProsThe number of respondents on the free trial. It allowed for 100 respondents and very few people allow this
ConsUncompleted survey answers cannot be viewed. Survey answers which have been completed but the last button wasn't clicked
Ali L.
Therapist
June 6, 2018

“Wonderful, user friendly and intuitive ”

ProsStatistical strength and survey options. User friendly and intuitive. Data results were easy to interpret and visually great.
ConsNone, it offered what I needed
Michelle F.
Marketing Coordinator
Machinery, 51-200 employees
December 20, 2018

“Easy to use survey creator software ”

ProsHas all of the functions that i need to gain valuable feedback from my team at work.
ConsIt took a little bit of time to figure out how to navigate (pull up saved surveys) but once you get it, it works just great!
December 20, 2018
Martin D.
HR Analyst
Retail, 10,001+ employees
June 14, 2017

“We were looking for a tool to evaluate our comercial team and surveymonkey was perfect.”

OverallIt helps me a lot to create the tool that my company was needing to evaluate different aspects of our leaders.
ProsIt gives you many options to customize the survey according to your needs, and when you learn to use the website it´s really easy. Beside this, the support team is very helpfull and quick with their answers.
June 14, 2017