wbe.travel Ratings

Overall

About wbe.travel

wbe.travel is a travel technology company with solid expertise in reservation software development. We have more than 100 system implementations all over the world, cloud-based systems that use wbe.travel to manage their online business in a single platform with multiple suppliers and B2B, B2C, Affiliate / White Label sales channels. We have the perfect travel booking software for Travel Agents, Wholesalers, B2C OTA Websites, DMCs, TMCs and Tour Operators. Learn more about wbe.travel

Dany K.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
August 9, 2016

“Using WBE for 7 years and counting”

OverallI met the WBE.travel team in 2009 at the WTM fair and they had a miniscule stand and very little staff and you could see that they were just starting up the brand. But after that, I had a look back home at their demo system and I was blown away. The speed and the level of features they had back then has become an industry standard and was copied by at least half of the travel industry. Since then they have grown the software every year and I am proud to say that I got in at the beginning, since I was able to see their entire software grow and mature. For the Middle Eastern market, there are 2 or 3 companies worth your while and WBE has been and will always be on top of that list.
Pros Speed of the entire system it is above a lot of other systems in the market. - Dubai based support team for us this was great since we wanted to call in the Middle East - Extremely gifted people I got to meet their entire team, both in Romania and in Dubai and I can honestly state that efficiency is the key word I felt when dealing with them. Each of their staff had a real way of helping me, no matter their job position or title and I never felt the feeling of being tossed around from one to the other. - Nonstop support Whenever I need them, day or night, I can call up on them and this is really a great comfort, especially in this industry
John A.
IT Director
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
August 10, 2016

“Reliable and focused”

OverallJacTravel have been customers of WBE for over 7 years and counting. During that time we have developed a broad range of applications together that have helped JacTravel grow its business, the relationship is an important one with crucial applications developed and supported by WBE.
ProsWBE are able to learn and evolve with the client. We have a strong team working for us at WBE with strong processes in place. As our needs have changed WBE have been flexible about providing us with the support we need through the tactical enlistment of specialist skill sets. Strong processes at WBE are evident through the minimal disruption caused when team members have moved on. We have never suffered as a consequence of turnover.
Recommendations to other buyersWBE is a solution orientated company. When we have a technical challenge our development team has been able to identify sensible solutions. WBE have been able to attract and retain strong technical talent which has made the development process with WBE a reliable one. Good design is also evident - we have been able to re-task functionality with ease across different environments.
August 10, 2016
Chahid B.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees
November 19, 2018

“wbe.travel's products - good value for our investment”

OverallI have been dealing with wbe.travel for a couple years now. I have found their products to fulfill our needs and to be of good value for our investment. Furthermore, I do appreciate the fact that they do not just try to push all their new features and modules for us to acquire but always try to understand our needs and see first whether these new features will be useful to our business and if they are cost effective. The software is quite user friendly and easy to implement. My experience with wbe.travel has been quite positive and I would definitely recommend them to anyone searching for a reliable travel software company.
ProsI have found their products to fulfill our needs and to be of good value for our investment.
ConsI have no comments. My experience with wbe.travel has been quite positive.
November 19, 2018
Alessandro C.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees
November 22, 2018

“wbe.travel - the partner to consolidate our presence in the Distribution market”

OverallWe started working with wbe.travel in May 2016 for one of our main challenges, relating the integration between the Channels Manager and the GDS Accommodation Solution. The integration was complex but wbe.travel succeeded in helping Xenia creating a specific solution for this particular, complex task. We still have some important implementations to do next, that will help us and our hotel partners in our future business and we are confident that wbe.travel's solution will deeply consolidate our presence in the Distribution market.
ProsThe integration was complex but wbe.travel succeeded in helping Xenia creating a specific solution for a particular, complex task.
Conswbe.travel is an important, valuable partner for us. I don't have any other comments.
November 22, 2018
Ali S.
Operations and contracting Manager
March 7, 2018

“They are professional and they silver what they promise”

ProsWe work with lots of IT company they promise big when they want to get the money or project but later even you don't find them and system is not friendly to use and lots of issue in back office
ConsThey keep update the software with new version without charging anything to clients.The software we never face any problem,the software is excellent and freindly to use
March 7, 2018
Genevieve M.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2016

“Went online in 3 weeks very happy with the experience”

OverallI was searching for over 2 years for a software that would allow me to get my job done and to simply search in one place for all of my contracts with various Wholesalers and to neatly store all of my bookings and from where to do my reporting. I looked high and low and I saw that a lot of solutions in the market cost enormous amounts of money and their usability was very low and you had a huge learning curve before being able to use their systems. I am very happy with WBE.travel since I saw that a company can actually provide a fast, robust and feature rich solution, without the hassle that comes with adopting a brand new system. I think I made the right choice in working with WBE.travel
Ismail D.
Director of Online
Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees
January 30, 2018

“User friendly system and the latest technology.”

OverallUser friendly system and the latest technology
ProsGoogle map, Quote. An accessible and easy to use software for the daily operations. Effective features and updates.
ConsNo free solution to become a GIATA supplier. An overall good software that I've been using for more than 1 year.
January 30, 2018
adil a.
managing director
January 29, 2018

“The team is very helpful and professional”

Prosthe software is easy to use and most suppliers are already LIVE so hence its very fast and easy to integrate the system with many live suppliers , which is easy in terms of suppliers as well so they are at ease to integrate.
ConsThe only problem i see is that the outlook could be better with better pictures and interface , it can be better by enabling more prominent pics and graphics to make the system look more user friendly and attractive.
January 29, 2018
Dmitry Y.
General Manager
May 13, 2016

“Simple and robust solution for hotel contracting”

ProsWe are using WBE extranet solution for hotel contracting. Selected them after sophisticated RFP process and never regretted we selected them. Guys have very good understanding of the market and its needs and what's more valuable they understand local particularities. So their product comes with most stuff you will need out of the box and always ready to improve software for your needs. Another important thing it sustains load, so no technical problems when you generating volume. Definite price for money!
May 13, 2016
Karim E.
Vice President
May 12, 2016

“Inviting to customers, great support team that's always available.”

OverallPros: - System has plenty of features that can be used as selling tools to grow client base. - Friendly to use therefore clients are not hesitant to try out. - Back end well equipped with tools to help up sell and cross selling. - Support team always available, which is essential. - Constant development of the system to remain up to date with the industry. - XML integration rarely create problem which shows that technical team are meticulous in their development. Regading Cons, so far everything has been smooth, Extranet module is under development to become up to industry standard as well.
ALEXANDROS K.
Business Development Manager
June 7, 2016

“Great Company , Amazing People, Making money software ! ”

OverallI really love these guys! I am working with WBE since 2012. Amazing staff with great knowledge of the travel IT industry, thinking much forward and have a making money product which is the most important for me. Usually everyone who is looking for a system like this is lost on details and features. They have a unique way to approach and give you exactly what it fits for you. I must specially mention that Mr Ciubotaru and Mr Dumitru are very talented and just next to any of our needs. We are very happy with them!
June 7, 2016
Osama D.
Managing Director
May 12, 2016

“Great service quality from WBE”

OverallWould like to express our pleasure in regards to the service quality that we have consistently received from WBE. We have always appreciated the quick response that we get and the way you conduct business. We often find ourselves recommending your firm to others based upon the satisfaction that you provide us.
Dariush G.
Reservation Supervisor
May 18, 2016

“Good, Efficient, Slow Amendments, overall good”

Overalleverything about them is great if they could just increase the speed of their services updates and amendments it would be much better
May 18, 2016