CureMD Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About CureMD

CureMD is the leading provider of innovative health information systems and services that transform the administrative and clinical operations of healthcare organizations of all sizes. Our award winning solutions simplify decision making, streamline operations, and ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices; ultimately saving time and effort to maximize value and returns. Learn more about CureMD

JESSICA A.
Practice Owner MD
August 28, 2019

“Revolutionary”

OverallAmazing application with a lot of options. If I have any questions I am able to log a ticket to the support team and get an instant answer if I call or receive a call from them; versus experience of waiting for days or weeks from former EMR vendors.
ProsCureMD revolutionized my practice. I had used clunky EMRs in the past and always felt they were too slow to upload info. When I first started using CureMD I would compare the experience as learning how to fly a modern drone trying to capture a panoramic view of Manhattan. With the help of CURE MD very knowledgeable support team I have been able to drag myself out of the paper file gutter into the heights of the Medical Matrix. Brilliant EMR software
Consinteroperability with other emrs and hospitals but that may be changing in the future in NY State
August 28, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
September 25, 2018

“Cure MD the virtual doctors office!”

OverallCure MD allowed me to save a lot of time with transferring results and referrals. Saves the patient time in their day as well as the medical providers!
ProsPapers and pens are Shakespeare days! Cure MD not only makes you feel as if your in the future but also saves you massive amount of filing time and organization. You can store years worth of disclosed confidential medical imaging reports, blood results and much more. The staff loves Cure MD simply because its simple to use.
ConsCure MD has no cons! You need Cure MD in every medical office!!
September 25, 2018
Mikki S.
Clinical Psychotherapist
August 15, 2018

“In general working with this software is stress free!”

OverallIn general I am happy with the software--it truly could not be easier to use.
ProsI like the simplicity if the software. Everything about CureMD is very easy to navigate. Another plus is that I can view some elements of the software via an app--which is super helpful when I am on the go.
ConsI do not like that it only seems to function with Internet Explorer. Periodically there are glitches in the system which prevent me from completing a task.
August 15, 2018
Julius U.
August 21, 2019

“CurseMD”

OverallIt was not a good two years with CureMD. Leaving the company is not easy. They want us to hold for five years even if their software did not hold up the end of the bargain. Harassing phone calls from their collection agencies and private investigator attempt to scare us. For our business to continue, we had to abandon CureMD. We had to make reports for their deceiving marketing practice.
ProsTheir website is nice, well maintained and user friendly. The online reviews are good as well.
ConsFor a medical practice that relies heavily on speed and efficiency of an electronic software, CureMD did not deliver. I found myself and my staff spending extended amount of time completing clinic notes. For a 20 patient or so daily encounter, I spent at least 3-4 hours a day or more completing notes. Repeated communication with the customer support was not helpful. They blamed it on internet connection, computer RAM, online traffic among other things. We changed our internet to fiberoptic connection, upgrade all computers to SAT drives and limit online activities of staff but no avail. I often found myself everyday trying to catch up for the works the days before.
August 21, 2019
TERESA S.
MEDICAL BILLER SUPERVISER
April 20, 2018

“the emr/ehr will take care of all your needs”

OverallI'M VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY THEY HAVE DEVELOPED SOFTWARE TO MAKE PROVIDERS CHARTING EASIER
ProsI LIKE THE THEY HAS PROGRESSED AND THAT YOU CAN MORE FROM FIELD TO FIELD EASLY, CLAIM SCRUB, ALSO WITH THE ICD 10 WILL IDENTIFY THAT YOU HAVE USED WRONG CODE
ConsI DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING THAT I HAD ANY NEGATIVE FEED BACK AT THIS TIME, I AM INTERESTED TO SEE HOW REPORTS WORK
April 20, 2018
sandra k.
Director of Quality Improvement and Compliance

“Excellent Service!”

OverallThank you for all your assistance, Sam!
ProsEveryone at CureMD offers the upmost assistance with the EHR. Everything from reports to creating new features on our behalf.
ConsLab orders are labor intensive to catch up on. Meaningful use is difficult to understand, but CureMD has lead a well trained staff that is easy to follow through with.
Beth R.
August 18, 2017

“Mediocre EMR”

OverallWhen we signed on with CureMD they were one of the only ones out there in our price range for a small doctor's office. The market has greatly expanded the last five years and CureMD has not kept up with the competition - in design, usability, or functionality. Customer service not good - no one ever seems to know the answer to any question or they make up an answer the result doesn't work.
ProsThe ease of use of the patient portal, the ease of adding in patient data and provider notes, running reports, enter appointments into calendar, multiple calendar views
ConsOnly works in Explorer (MAJOR issue), cannot modify templates to users needs, billing department not very responsive to customers needs, very slow to follow up on claims, can't color code appointment types, types of reports is limited and new types can't be added
August 18, 2017
James R.
Practice Manager
February 14, 2018

“Great Solution for Specialty Practices ”

OverallGo for it, if you are looking for an easy to use specialty specific EHR.
ProsBest software and support for an affordable price. with CureMD we can chart and bill so easily. High quality and quick implementation with responsive support.
ConsCureMD used to work with Internet explorer only but recently they updated the system to work on all browsers.
February 14, 2018
Patrick G.
Psychiatrist
October 13, 2016

“Great customization ”

OverallThis was my first product for my individual psychiatry practice. I am very happy so far. There have been some bugs that popped up unexpectedly but the customer service is great. My rep was available very quickly through phone and email. The trainings were extensive and well-run.
ProsThe customization is by far the biggest selling point. With the custom modules that can be created along with templates, my workflow is much faster. You can include everything needed for the highest complexity necessary and can choose what components go into each note.
ConsDoing prescriptions takes a bit longer due to several steps needed to do each medication, but this is a mild irritant only. The program only runs on Internet Explorer, which is somewhat limiting, but nothing that would dissuade me from recommending it.
Recommendations to other buyersThis is great for anyone that has their particular style that they want to use as opposed to a standard-issue note template. The customization is exceptional.
October 13, 2016
Patricia N.
Nurse Practitioner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
August 20, 2019

“Too slow”

OverallWe were a mobile team and this software was not geared to work in mobile setting
ProsInformation carried over from patient to patient
ConsToo slow - took forever to finish a chart
August 20, 2019
Gregory C.
December 19, 2017

“Horrible”

OverallI Strongly recommend against this company. If you do proceed you need a lawyer to review your contract. They will promise you the world during the sell but leave everything out of the contract. They are still holding my data hostage. Make it clear in the contract you have right to all data and can have it migrated at no charge.
ProsNothing good about this company. Had to drop them after the first year. That was 3 years ago. We are still trying to get our data from them.
ConsThe system was painfully slow and almost impossible to document well even with the templates. Customer service was awful. The final straw was a salesperson calling me up frantically telling me there's no way I can meet meaningful use unless I pay them thousands of dollars to step in and assist me. I informed them my malpractice offers a free service and I refused to pay. Despite this, I'd get harassed weekly to sign a credit card release so they can bill me. Come to find out, I was fine all along and met meaningful use without paying them thousands.
December 19, 2017
Ashley A.
Medical Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
November 21, 2018

“Pretty Good Software”

ProsPretty simple to use. Everything is very easy to navigate. You can also use some of this software features on their app which is awesome when you are out and about! This software is pretty great, but as other uses say, it could be easier to use.
ConsOnly works with internet explorer, which I REALLY dislike. Needs to be available on other browsers.
November 21, 2018
Pinky P.
Administrator
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
February 15, 2018

“Best software for our practice!”

OverallWe have 2 systems from CureMD they both are completely customized to our requirements.
ProsGreat support team, we can call them any time or email them and they get back to us. They help us with Meaningful use and MIPS Very easy to learn, our new staff can pick it up in a day or so They helped us with things which are only related to us, like inventory system or new reports as we are different than other practices.
Jake W.
Chiropractic Physcian
December 5, 2017

“Adequate for generic purposes”

OverallIt is simple to use, but too simple and I felt the customization is where I ran into most of my problems.
ProsThe patient portal and running reports are the highlights and the rest is lack-luster and dated. If your in the market for the leading up-to-date software keep looking.
ConsThe customer service is lacking (that is the nicest way to put it). I am a younger doc with average tech-saviness, and this software just doesn't flow well. and Has a number of glitches. When you run into these glitches you WILL be left hanging because it takes forever to communicate with a competent rep.
December 5, 2017
Elvis A.
August 22, 2014

“Great cloud-based access”

ProsI do not need a server room any longer. Neither do I need all that extra computer equipment and their never-ending maintenance costs. This is because their cloud system helps store all my data online. During the evenings, I spend some time on the Patient Portal, and my patient-based telephone traffic has drastically reduced. That has been a blessing.
ConsI am also using the billing service, and although I do not need a dedicated billing staff at my practice any longer, I feel less 'in control'. With my billing staff, I could stop them at any time of the day to check what they were doing. It's not that CureMD has made any errors there, just that I feel less in touch with the process.
Recommendations to other buyersGet a customized version according to what you specialize in. That, I feel, is very important.
August 22, 2014
Mikki S.
Clinical Psychotherapist
October 17, 2016

“CureMD keeps things simple”

OverallI have for the most part found cureMD very easy to use. I appreciate how simple the software is to use.
ProsI find the simplicity of the software a clear advantage. I also love that I can utilize the app on my phone when I'm on the go. The support staff has been really helpful and they are always available to help.
ConsThere are some small glitches in the system. For instance, when typing up provider notes, often the lines of text begin to layer the previous line.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's simple with a lot of customer service.
Ahmad Z.
July 13, 2019

“No Tech support”

OverallWe have Cure md for over a year now the EHR itself is good its easy to use but their tech support is bad especially on weekends
ProsIts easy to use . And simple easy to go around.
ConsThere is no Tech support on weekends. No person available and you cant leave voicemail for anyone because everyone's mailboxes are full. You email no one answers And try to do live chat that's not available either. Its for doctors so they don't work on Saturdays,
July 13, 2019
Sandra A.
March 24, 2018

“Horrible PM/EHR implemenation customer service”

OverallBilling solution with good RCM customer care.
ProsIt's potential to combine PM/EMR and billing solutions. The RCM team is great and customer friendly. If only you could get the RCM team for every help.
ConsThe PM/EHR implementation team is rude and not helpful. They spend 2hr trainings on GoToMeeting showing you on their computers how it works but then when you follow their steps on yours it doesn't . They say multiplatform but you only get full function in IE and it's written in ASP. You spend hours creating templates for them to upload and then they don't use yours but insert their shortcuts (components) that are NOT shortcuts. The provider calendar won't let you reschedule a patient. They want you to re-watch their 2hr training videos to get questions answered before asking them for help. If you need to troubleshoot they call it "training" and then want to charge you if you have too many "trainings" when they should be paying you to troubleshoot.
March 24, 2018
Stephanie D.
Medical Practice, Self-employed
November 8, 2016

“EMR”

OverallThe system is simple enough but it does have it's flaws as does any system. The price is competitive with other billing options out there.
Proseasy to use, reasonably priced.
ConsFeels like for the last 2yrs or so Curemd's main focus has been their EHR and not their billing program. The billing side could use some work and updates for instance i don't need to know a patient's sexual orientation to bill for an office visit. We do not use the EMR so it is a waste of time to have to fill in or skip these items.
November 8, 2016
Andre A.
August 15, 2014

“Much better than my previous EHR”

ProsThe integrated system has saved me a lot of time. Everything is simple, defined, and convenient. Previously, I was using Athena for their EHR and a smaller vendor for Practice Management. There was always a hassle of compatibility and data being duplicated.
ConsIts access is limited to Windows. I'd love to see my EHR on my Mac. Their iPad app, Avalon, isn't fully functional at the moment; however, that is improving, and I've been assured that full functionality will come in pretty soon. Apart from that, it's perfect.
Recommendations to other buyersTheir demos were really insightful, which convinced me that it was a top-drawer solution. Having used EHRs and Practice Management software in the past, I knew what exactly I wanted to ask them.
August 15, 2014
Cory K.
None
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2018

“Like Most EHRs, it Lacks Functionality and Quality Customer Service”

OverallGenerally, it was a poor experience. We transitioned to a new EHR in under a year.
ProsThe reports that this software is capable of creating is the only good aspect.
ConsBasically everything, but the worst part is when a customer service representative tells me a certain function/feature doesn't exist, and then I was able to find out how to do it myself. It was clear to me that anyone with software-intuitive capabilities could easily know more about the software than they do. I, unfortunately, got my account manager fired for not being able to do things that I later figured out on my own.
August 21, 2018
Matthew B.
Operations Manager
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
January 18, 2018

“CureMD Platform review”

ProsAffordable. I do like the new contact we have with them. He is much more attentive to our needs than the previous contact.
ConsNot very user friendly. Does not operate on any browser except Internet Explorer. Slow to respond to command. No split screen capabilities. Poor reporting system that is not suited to our needs. Time consuming to verify patient information. Time consuming to enter new patients in the system. Eligibility checks are often incorrect. limited on it'#39;s usability on Ipads. No Kiosk capabilities. We are a mental health clinic which is not their strong suit.
January 18, 2018
Keturah H.
Practice Manager
October 27, 2016

“No thank you”

OverallWe have used CureMD for about one year and are currently looking to switch EHR systems. The current system is very clunky & has a lot of simple errors. Many things that we want changed are unable to be changed on our end & have to be forwarded to the "back end" or they can not be changed at all as we've been told it would make the changes across the board for all practices using the system.
ProsThe text message reminders are able to be sent as we are scheduling patients during check out.
October 27, 2016
anil a.
consultant
Medical Practice, 1001-5000 employees
October 4, 2016

“MD”

OverallIts easy useable and less complicated,easy icon, very well selection of icons and less complicated, made for us especially, keeping in mind, the time factor and speed a physician needs
Prosuser friendly, easy icon, very well selection of icons and less complicated, made for us especially, keeping in mind, the time factor and speed a physician needs
Consmight not look beautiful or colorful as other products
Recommendations to other buyersGo for this and you will never repent it!
October 4, 2016
Diana H.
Finance Manager
September 6, 2018

“Overpromised and Underdelivered”

OverallExtremely frustrating.
ProsAbsolutely Nothing. Providers do not like it. Office staff do not like it. Owner does not like it.
ConsThis system was sold as a full suite billing and EHR system. Had to use internet explorer, flat fees per month were very prohibitive, support in Pakistan, patient billing was sent months after the fact once insurances paid, patients complained, finally got a rein of the situation and billed patients directly and told them insurance would reimburse them for whatever was covered on their plan.
September 6, 2018
Flora B.

“Good EMR”

OverallI have used many EMR's in the past, and i am pleasantly surprised with curemd. Its definitely the best bang for your buck.
ProsUser friendly
ConsI don't like that you have to hit SAVE every time you update something. It doesn't give you a prompt to save, so if you click out of a certain area, and didn't click on save your information you have inputted will be gone.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want to do billing in house, it is very user friendly.
Rebecca k.
physician
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
February 3, 2017

“Good system”

OverallThe EMR is user-friendly, and the information on patients is easy to locate. There is a series of categories and subcategories. Even employees who weren't trained on CureMD EMR found it very easy for them to get into the clinical side of things and find their way around. I liked CureMD EMR much better than our previous EMR. The previous one stalled and was slow and hard to work through, but these issues have all improved with CureMD in our office.
February 3, 2017
Elmer P.
CFO
August 30, 2018

“Not for pediatrics”

OverallCloud servers lagged, notes went missing, billing is for lack of better word - horrible. We switch from another EHR and we were promised all data would transfer - this was a big deal for our practice as we had over 6 years of data - it did not transfer and took over 6 months for CureMD to fix some items and not all items were fixed.
ProsIt was cost - effective, that is all. We were over sold by seller.
ConsSlow servers, billing is horrible, charts not good.
August 30, 2018
Joe G.
Business Manager
October 20, 2016

“Review”

OverallIt's a very easy and straightforward product to use. I love the fact that it uses Microsoft word and Crystal reports. The web login makes it easy to use whether at work or from home. It takes just a second to schedule a new patient and have insurance information loaded into the system.
ProsUtilization of Word and Crystal reports
ConsUses only Internet Explorer
Recommendations to other buyersGreat product at a great price.
October 20, 2016
Mark N.
February 20, 2015

“Great vendor partner”

OverallAs an office manager for a four-provider practice, I am gearing to prepare the practice billing department for ICD-10 conversion. Saying I was concerned about the conversion would be an understatement. I discussed this with my EHR and Practice Management vendor, CureMD and to my relief they were already ICD-10 ready. While discussing the transition process, I realize there have to be tremendous changes to be made and we would have to hire a professional coder. The costs were going higher than we have estimated. So, we decided to take advantage of CureMD's billing services. Our collections have increased and we don't have to worry about denials or ICD-10 anymore.
February 20, 2015
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
March 22, 2018

“Practice management software”

ProsThey have a great support team, available anytime, by phone call or email. Simple to use and overall good reporting options.
ConsThe platform is outdated and needs to be updated, it is not very intuitive. It is clunky, does not work well with other browsers, only in explorer.
March 22, 2018
Sariye S.
MD
March 9, 2017

“Horrible experience! Almost nothing works! Waste of money and time!!!!”

ProsNothing!!!!! Can't even think one positive about this system unfortunately! Deep regrets picking such system!
ConsHorrible system and service!!!. Cannot even resolve any issue we come across. What a waste of time/money !!!! Reps have no clue about anything. They will close the tickets even before resolving problems. Using paper charts would be more time saving and safe!!!!! Can't wait to switch to another system. This system is way below standards!!!!!
March 9, 2017
Austin K.
September 3, 2014

“Quite satisfactory so far”

ProsTheir customer support has impressed me the most. They are professional and friendly, and they have been extremely supportive during the training procedure. We are using their All-in-One solution, which has helped us cut the hassle and cost of subscribing to two different vendors.
ConsI was hoping their EHR would be available on Mac. However, Avalon, their iPad App is doing the job for the moment.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are a medium or large practice, then go for a vendor that offers billing service. This makes life easier.
September 3, 2014
Cory K.
Director of Information Sytems
September 22, 2016

“Pretty Awful”

OverallThey screwed up insurance credentialing, cost too much, and no providers like it. Worst customer service, they just expect everyone to be a doctor so when an IT professional deals with them they are clueless. Have features listed and in the program that aren't even functional, apparently on the roadmap though.
ProsNothing
ConsCustomer service Ease of use Customer service x50
Recommendations to other buyersDon't get it.
September 22, 2016
James V.
October 5, 2016

“Experience with CureMD ”

Overall My experience with CureMD has been pretty good I really like certain aspects of their service. The customer support is truly amazing, I never have to wait too long on the phone and they get started on the issue almost immediately. The thing I like most is once they fix a problem, it never comes back. I see my friends who are coders thoroughly studying ICD-10 and it relieves me that I have such reliable software where I don't need to do any studying at all on the changes because I know my software will be updated in time.
October 5, 2016
Joffery A.
August 19, 2014

“Good features, low cost, and customizable”

ProsThe software didn't cost us a lot. It does what we ask it to do, and we don't have to call someone over for updates; they're automatic.
ConsA support issue took about three days once. I get that it was complex, and other vendors take as much time, but three days was very long for my practice.
Recommendations to other buyersLook for vendors offering to take care of your billing. I'm using their billing service. It costs a very small percentage of what I earn and is a lot less than having a separate billing department.
August 19, 2014
Melanie B.
December 17, 2014

“Thumbs up for CureMD”

ProsIt's very easy to use and is customizable. They have great support that is always there to help us. Before CureMD, we had a huge problem with support, however, support with CureMD has been exceptional.
ConsNothing really. The product has so far exceeded our expectations.
Recommendations to other buyersLook for the efficiency, level of support, and features like insurance eligibility. They are Surescripts and meaningful use certified. Customization is huge and they have a template library.
December 17, 2014
Nazanin F.
April 30, 2014

“Under-impressed.”

ProsIt is relatively easy to use and maneuver. I like that I'm able to see my billing details, although they could be updated more frequently. They do try to work with me and make things work, most of the time. The price is reasonable.
ConsI've been using this system for 6 months now, and I'm not sure I'll renew the contract. I have previously used Epic, the VA system and an archaic system at Cedars before they converted to Epic, so I have some experience with other systems. CureMD is not the worst. But it is way inferior to some others. I have to say a new version has been promised, which may fix some of these issues, but for a system that has been around for ten years, you would expect less issues needing a fix.
Recommendations to other buyersI really don't know. I did my research before I signed up. I talked to a couple of physicians who were using it, too.
April 30, 2014
Nina K.
Marketing executive
August 28, 2015

“Excellent experience!”

OverallMy experience with CureMD has been absolutely great! It's extremely adaptable and has the availability of all modules in a single system, offering me anytime anywhere information availability. It's all in one solution is what makes it stand out which has really helped me make a smooth transition to ICD-10. What I like most about it is that its integrated workflow adapts to my practice style, enabling me to truly personalize me operations, moreover it's also very user friendly.
August 28, 2015
Alex T.
April 2, 2014

“User friendly ”

ProsVery few integrated EHRs have the combination of having a specialty-specific EHR, being ICD-10 ready, and having an endless list of features. CureMD is one of them.
ConsTheir product is cloud-based, and it was running slow on our system until we replaced our internet connection. Now we are doing great.
Recommendations to other buyersThe product is much affordable and more feature-rich than its competitors. I would strongly recommend their product.
April 2, 2014
Christina B.
1.5/5
1.5/5
November 15, 2013

“Unsatisfactory Business Practice”

ProsNothing right now.
ConsOur contract with CureMD expired at the end of October 2013. During this time we purchased a new electronic medical record system that would make office life so much easier. Unfortunately, Cure MD was not compatible with our new system. We were told that in November we would be able to do a data conversion to our new system. On November 1st, however, our use of the system was cut off even though we were paid up until the end of November. After a 3-day runaround, we were eventually told that they would not allow this conversion to happen unless we paid an large additional fee. The only bright side was the customer service rep we were working with. He was personable and friendly. You could tell that he was not happy with our outcome.
Recommendations to other buyersI would not recommend this system for the reasons above.
November 15, 2013
Maurice E.
August 29, 2014

“Comprehensive product”

ProsI like the efficient scheduling, the simple and convenient document management, and the connectivity with pharmacies and labs.
ConsTheir iPad app is very basic. I am looking for a more improvement there.
Recommendations to other buyersYou need to see how it fits your practice. For example, if you need lots of x-rays, charts, and images for diagnosing a condition, your software should give you easy access to them.
August 29, 2014
Tim B.
Health IT Consultant
November 9, 2015

“Best I've come across, and Oh I've come across many!”

OverallIt's been four years since I am using CureMD's specialty ehr for my practice, I can proudly say that I am a loyal and happy customer. Never have I experienced any major issue for which the company didn't offer prompt support. The best part is that it's customized to suit my specialty which is oncology. It's easy to use and saves my practice a lot of time. I highly recommend it to my colleagues.
November 9, 2015
Ariel J.
August 13, 2014

“Good overall product ”

ProsI like the customer support and their billing service. The billing is quick and has so far ensured that I receive my receivables quickly.
ConsAlthough they completed implementation within their 4-6 week period, for me, it was too long.
Recommendations to other buyersUse the specialty customization feature. I'm a dermatologist, and our clinic has really benefited from getting the custom model.
August 13, 2014
Hanul B.
February 8, 2017

“Excellent Software!”

OverallOverall one of the best interfaces on the market. Easy to use and has great features. Good support.
February 8, 2017
Galvin E.
March 6, 2015

“Easy to Use”

OverallThis EHR is the simplest one I've use to date. I've used free software before this, and I was even adjusting to the Practice Fusion system well but the options there are very limited. This system is more sequential, much easier to understand and teach, and markedly faster. I could do with more mobile-based usage, but it is compatible with my iPad so that's a pro as well.
March 6, 2015
Cindy J.
February 14, 2012

OverallWe are a three Physician set up, and have been using CureMD for five years. I am most impressed with the ease of use and great customer support. Last week we received our Meaningful Use incentive money. I thank Mat and the other folks at CureMD for making it so easy.
February 14, 2012
Alan B.
Director, Transportation and Property Management
201-500 employees
January 29, 2018

“The support team is very professional and helpful”

ProsIt was mostly easy to use, there were very few areas that I would improve upon. Most were self explanatory.
ConsThere were a few too many screens to navigate through just to get to the area that I needed. I wish there were a way that you could navigate easier.
January 29, 2018
Jenny B.
Director of Marketing
July 6, 2016

“Our office uses CureMD. ”

ProsIt's the standard. When it works, it does everything we need it to.
ConsIt often gets glitchy. But there is great customer support for the most part.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's the industry standard. It does what needs to be done.
July 6, 2016
Elliot B.
Consultant
May 28, 2015

“Excellent Service”

OverallThis is an affordable system which helps my team work quicker, and the medical billing service has helped increase our claim success rate.
May 28, 2015