LiveHelpNow Suite Ratings

Overall

About LiveHelpNow Suite

Leader and innovator in Help Desk Space. #1 Live Chat Software 8 years in a row by Business.com. LiveHelpNow is a customer messaging and engagement platform with a huge variety of features: Live Chat with SMS Text integration, Support Ticket Email Management, Knowledge Base, Call management and Facebook messenger integration connecting your company with customers in real time. Learn more about LiveHelpNow Suite

Mark W.
IT
January 31, 2018

“Best economical chat app in the market”

ProsFew years back I ran into an issue when if no agent in a department was not logged in, the depart would should up in the chat window. Client wanted to remove that department completely when agents in that department was not logged in. After digging and trials, I discovered LiveHelpNow and stayed with them. This system also provides full analytics (similar to Google Analytics). I uses this often to compare with Google.
ConsWish, the welcome chat window was visually customizable similar to modern chat system. Currently it only allows me to choose one option.

By LiveHelpNow on February 1, 2018
Hello Mark, Thank you so much for the kind feedback! A few months back we released an embedded chat window, which no longer presents chat as a popup window which your account is currently using but rather as an overlay within your website giving you literally unlimited options in customization. Hope you will check it out in Admin Panel>Chat system->Installation>Embedded Again, thank you for being a loyal client! Much appreciated! LiveHelpNow team
January 31, 2018
John C.
CTO
Consumer Services, 501-1000 employees
June 15, 2018

“Large call center, life saver”

OverallMulti brand support with ease
ProsAbility to support customer using any channel (Chat, SMS, Phone, Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc) is absolutely indispensable. All records are stored and easily pulled up during the conversation. For example SMS chat started by a customer with LHN showing all previous conversations by the same customer which were done in the past by email, chat, phone, facebook, etc giving us full picture and enabling us to provide the best customer service we can. Just awesome
ConsWould love to see themes added to the operator console. Not sure what else I can point out here, the software is simply done by someone who knows call center business.
david h.
Small Business Owner
June 18, 2018

“It has been good, but i have recently noticed less down time with the program than before. ”

OverallUse it to communicate to my customer via chat, help them with their orders, or questions.
ProsHow easy it is to use, the info it give us about the customer, and how the chat boxes are easy for the customer to read and use
ConsWished they made the software for Imac computer systems. I hate to have a extra chrome tab open and accidentally close it when working on my website and i close the chat out. Needs to have a Imac software like it is available for the Windows OS

By LiveHelpNow on April 9, 2019
Hello David, Thank you for your review! Just a quick note that our newest app is available in the Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/livehelpnow/id684840931?mt=12 Thank you, LiveHelpNow crew
Sam Y.
IT Support
June 15, 2018

“My experience over the past 2-ish years has been a positive one. ”

ProsIt works well, for the most part. Sometimes things glitch out but restarting the client usually solves the issue. It's definitely very easy to use as well. The UI is simple. The customer service is great, prompt, helpful. I absolutely LOVE the translate feature. Makes speaking with international customers very good. For us and for them. Overall, good product to use.
ConsThe UI could use an update. It is simple but kind of ugly, though that doesn't affect the performance of the product or anything. Sometimes I'll show as online but people may not be able to start a chat via our website. It's a pretty simple bit of software, so there's not much I can say I dislike about it. The UI always seems to bother me though, haha. A bit superficial.
Bac D.
Technical Manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
June 14, 2018

“Great resource for online chatting with customers!”

OverallQuick, simple, easy way for our customers to get in contact with our Technical Support if calling is not an option or if it's just a simple question. Decreases amount of unnecessary calls into our call center, freeing up our agents for other troubleshooting calls.
ProsIt was very easy to set up. Integrated easily with our website. Customers really like using the LiveHelpNow option to get answers to quick questions. Save them a phone call.
ConsWe have had only minor issues where our agents get locked out of the LiveHelpNow application. We aren't informed of these issues and need to contact the company to find out if there's an issue on our end or theirs.
bill k.
GM
June 15, 2018

“ works effectively few issues, like detail is good for analyzing website performance”

Proslike the real time info on website visitors, like richness of data to improve website. analytics provides useful insights
ConsNeed to be able to down load past data for further analysis. Currently have to down load a day at a time. Would like to be able to download as much historical data I want easily

By LiveHelpNow on June 18, 2018
Thank you for your review! Analytics should allow exporting data for up to one year. All you need to do is change from and to dates while running a report. The only report that we restrict to one day is "Raw Visitor data" which really does not have any valuable information, just IP addresses and Host Names. Hope this helps, Michael
Jorge H.
IT Admin
June 8, 2018

“Excellent on all fronts. Have never had an issue...”

Overall24/7 chat support on our site for our customers. There is very little to no down time which has been great for us and our customers...
ProsEase of use and the customer service. It is very easy to use and when there have been changes and/or updates to the software they are easy to identify and adapt. Customer service always answers the phone and is eager to assist...
ConsI have no negative points that I can think of at the moment. Every aspect about this software works and is very user friendly. I have used other chat software and they all fall short of this...
Apparel & Fashion, 501-1000 employees
September 24, 2018

“Easy to customize to suit your needs!”

OverallMore bang for your buck than any other program I researched or used. They truly care about their customers and maintain a "make it personal" attitude.
ProsWe switched from a much bigger chat platform after doing research on other options. LHN is so easy to use and customize it's remarkable. Their service is top notch and if you are needing a feature they don't have, they will work to make the solution possible for you in the near future. Reporting features are excellent.
ConsWe have tried to do some intricate routing to different departments including different levels within a department. It hasn't been the easiest, but i'll admit, the request was very complex.
September 24, 2018
Joni G.
Service Desk Technician
Education Management, 11-50 employees
June 11, 2018

“My experience with LiveHelpNow has been great from day one using the product for Chat.”

OverallWe are able to help more customers in a more efficient manner and more timely.
ProsI like that you can use canned responses and that you can see the user's name right away and also that you can easily see which other operators are logged in. I also like the analytics.
ConsThe thing I like lease about the software is the refresh rate. It would be nice if the window would refresh quicker. Sometimes I see a chat come in but before my screen refreshes, another operator has taken the chat.
Ken A.
Products Helpdesk Representative
Staffing and Recruiting, 10,001+ employees
June 14, 2018

“Great product, excellent customer service.”

OverallAbility to multi-task while helping clients, metrics on client trends, a great way to share information and files without providing personal contact information.
ProsEase of use, notifications (visual and sound), browser based functionality, after hours ticket functionality, visitor history.
ConsThe admin side, specifically analytics, can be a bit non-intuitive. Also when using the browser based version you need two sessions open if you're working on tickets to see notifications.
Cody M.
Real Time Analyst
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
June 14, 2018

“LHN is a great tool to use to allow us as a company to manage request in an organized manner.”

OverallAll in all I love using LHN on a daily bases. It allows my team and I the opportunity to split tasks amongst the 5 of us. Giving us the exact data of who is working what tickets as well as providing us with the creation date in order to make sure we are handling requests in real time.
ProsEasy to use, filter, add and subtract users without any issues, the security of an admin. Notification sounds are helpful when busy with other tasks.
ConsCons - LHN should have more of a user-friendly atmosphere, allowing users to feel as if they're in a chat room rather than a system that is used to ask difficult questions. Maybe add some color to their chat rooms.
June 14, 2018

“User friendly and a good quality software”

OverallWell it makes my job easier especially the option to chat in different languages.
ProsIt is easy to use and I have not encountered major issues when using the live chat software. I had an issue once and when I asked for support, they immediately got back to me and we trouble shot the issue and we were able to resolve it.
ConsThe interface is just so simple and it sometimes monotonous to look at it everyday. I hope you can change skins or the interface of the software.
11-50 employees
June 14, 2018

“LiveHelpNow works great, always getting better”

OverallHigh ROI, helps us assist online visitors in complicated online purchases and send them down the conversion funnel.
ProsWe've been using it for seven or eight years and we've noticed a marked improvement on the UI of the live chat over the last year or so.
ConsNot well oriented for mobile support. For a long time it was the dated look and feel, I think they've overcome those issues but could do
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
June 14, 2018

“Livehelp has only boosted our ability to communicate with our customers. Great addition for us.”

ProsI have to say the Translate option is very valuable for our group as a good part of the customers chatting are international. It helps us to communicate more efficiently. I also appreciate Canned Responses for a quick way to respond.
ConsCan't think of anything really. If I have to choose, I'm not really fond of the "whisper" response.
Joe A.
Manager - Customer Experience
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
June 12, 2018

“Customer service is outstanding. Any time I have needed their assistance, they have been great. ”

OverallAbility to chat with customers who prefer to chat vs. email or call. And, it has the ability to send offline and after hours messages.
ProsRelatively easy to use. They offer a lot of customization options. The company is great to work with. Cost is competitive.
ConsConfiguration and set up can be a little tricky, but it's not too bad once you start to play around with it.
Linda B.
Telecom Administrator
June 11, 2018

“Software is easy to learn”

ProsSoftware is easy to use. The customer support live chat from Live Help is awesome. Quick response to your questions. Easy for Administrators add operators and licenses. Haven't had any issues from setting up the features.
ConsWould be nice to have more analytics. Also, would be nice to customize the screens to what you would like to see in the chat panel.
Kelly K.
Admin Asst of Finance
November 14, 2017

“We use LiveHelp Now daily to assist our customers.”

ProsLiveHelp Now is an excellent way for our customers to reach us quickly and have their questions answered without having to pick up a phone and call our office.
ConsLiveHelp Now doesn't always queue incoming chats in an effective manor. It will sometimes bounce one chat back and forth between two operators that aren't answering instead of looping in another operator.

By LiveHelpNow on November 15, 2017
Thank you Kelly for your kind feedback! We will surely look into the queuing issue for your account today! Please reach out anytime via chat or call us at 877-548-3001 Thanks again!
November 14, 2017
TAMMY B.
CHAT SUPERVISOR
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

“EASY TO USE”

OverallEASE OF USE
ProsTHAT IT CAN BE USED ONLINE AS WELL AS DOWNLOADING, AGENTS SOMETIMES WORK FROM HOME AND CAN ACCESS IT THROUGH THE WEBPAGE RATHER THAN DOWNLOADING IT TO THEIR COMPUTER.
ConsIT DOESNT PLACE CUSTOMERS IN A QUEUE TO WAIT FOR AN AVAILABLE AGENT, WE SOMETIMES HAVE 8 CUSTOMERS AT ONCE AND IT DOESN'T ALLOW US TO PLACE THEM ON HOLD
Elizabeth L.
Operations support manager
June 18, 2018

“Love live help! The functions available are amazing and the support is perfection every time!!”

ProsThe analytics, the integrations with your email and rep!!! He is the best! I highly recommend for anyone with customers.
ConsI have nothing I can say in this area. Truly the best! LiveHelp really goes above and beyond our expectations and anything we ever need, they help us with even if its new for them.
Nuno A.
Marketing Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
June 15, 2018

“The support staff has always been very helpful with any questions i have. ”

Overallincreased customer service support and sales
Prosgreat reporting for daily use, traffic to site, dropped chats, etc great support with any questions or concerns.
Conswould prefer the embedded chat window which may already be in use. Are you able to jump on our flightcentre.ca site and let me know?
Jordan J.
June 11, 2018

“Overall, this product is easy to use and effective.”

ProsThe translation software appears to function very well - I've used it to translate to German, Polish, French and Italian and have been able to communicate effectively.
ConsSome of the reports and tools are difficult to find in the administrator screen, but once you get used to it then it's not an issue.
JASON T.
January 8, 2019

“The best chat assistance program we've used so far”

OverallVery happy with this and would recommend others to consider it if they need a good chat program at a reasonable price
ProsWe were previously using a different chat program that was a lot more expensive with much less features. After we switched to LiveHelpNow we saved a lot more money, and gained much more functionality. Very happy with this program
ConsI have no complaints at this time, it hits everything we need at the price point we need.
January 8, 2019
James M.
Construction, 11-50 employees
June 18, 2018

“I have used Livehelp now for years and love it!”

OverallI sell a lot of service and replacement using the live chat
ProsIt is easy to install, chatting is simple whether on laptop of phone. I am very happy with Livehelp now
ConsI dont have any cons with the software. I am happy with them and have used it for years for my HVAC company,
April H.
Director of Business and IT
June 14, 2018

“We use LiveHelpNow to allow our clients to chat with us from our website. It works very well.”

ProsI like that I can customize it to blend well with our website. I can easily see if we have guests viewing our website.
ConsSometimes the alert notification does not work properly. I would like the ability to have both a visual and a sound, not just one or the other.
Todd W.
Help Desk Supervisor
June 13, 2018

“I have been using LiveHelpNow for approx 5 years - all the features we need, great support.”

ProsThe Alerter app is very helpful, as well as canned responses and links. I like being able to see and chat privately with other chat operators as well as transfer chats.
ConsSometimes, chats get misrouted, but this is rare and is probably related to a problem with our website.
June 12, 2018

“Great stand-alone Chat platform”

OverallA customer-pleasing modality to reach our Customer Service Dept.
ProsI like that LHN is easy to get started, set-up, customize to my multiple brands, allows one agent to service multiple web-sites AND does SMS chat. Plus, their support is really responsive...
ConsThe menus are a little difficult to navigate and find things, it should be a little more intuitive. I typically go through everything until I find the options I need to adjust.
Ashley F.
Director, Prospect Communications & Engagement
June 8, 2018

“Easy to setup, use, and assess efforts via analytics.”

ProsThe analytics are great! I love that it serves as a comparison/confirmation tool for Google Analytics as well.
ConsI wish it integrated with Technoloutions' Slate CRM. At this time, after a chat we have to manually add our LiveChat interaction to a prospect's record.
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
May 3, 2019

“Basic chat client, affordable price, but a lot to be desired ”

ProsVery affordable solution if you are just looking for the basics in a chat client.
ConsPlatform seems out of date both in regards to UI and features offered. Many competitors are starting to offer services with chat bot functionality and great integration with Salesforce. Admin Panel/UI is clunky, out-of-date and not intuitive.

By LiveHelpNow on May 6, 2019
Very sorry to hear such a low opinion on the LiveHelpNow suite. Not sure if you tested the platform fully. We would be happy to schedule a full private demo. We do have a very sophisticate Chat Bot: https://www.livehelpnow.net/live-help-bot We also offer state-of-the-art integration with SalesForce and tens of other CRM systems. LiveHelpNow has always been an innovator in the help desk space with many features we are holding a patent for such as Whisper technology. Here are just some of the features that differentiate LiveHelpNow from other help desk platforms: Accept chat over SMS (customers can text for support!) Secure forms (transmit highly confidential information such as credit cards, PHI info, order info) right within chat or email! Omnichannel. Integrated Chat, SMS, Ticket, Call and Knowledge management (provide customers with all channels of support from one system)! Chat Bot, Instant Language translation,Auto tagging, and more. Is it possible you missed those?
May 3, 2019
Timmi R.
June 14, 2018

“Live Help Now allows our customer service department to work with customers to solve their problems”

ProsI like the analytics it provides. They help us to know from where our interested viewers are coming. I also like the chat system itself.
ConsIt is complicated to set up initially. There are many articles but they are time consuming to read.
Robin B.
Admin Assistant - Finance
June 11, 2018

“Decent Online Chat Software”

ProsEasy to see all chats going on, able to train by watching others replies to questions. Easy to log off other agents who forgot to log off. Easy to create canned responses for common questions
ConsUnable to save history to find common questions over time. The round-robin feature gets stuck going back & forth between 2 agents who might not be at their desk, and doesn't move on to other available agents.
Edwin S.
Community Engagement Officer
Sports, 11-50 employees
July 28, 2018

“It's the equivalent of having someone in the store to greet the customers and assist them browsing.”

OverallIt helps in being flexible about working hours and working remotely. The mobility aspect is great. You can respond to queries on the go.
ProsThe ability to text to answer customer queries - the mobility it offers is fantastic for one who's on the go and wants to maximise the opportunities of turning leads into closed deals. Live Help Now organises and stores previous interactions with the customer so at any time you can pull out the big picture. You can customise the chat window or embed it if you don't want a popup window. Integration with social media is neat.
ConsConsidering the range of tools you get for the money, it's a rather great tool when on a budget. There were a few issues at first with setting up alerts for pop ups and having some gone missing as dropped chats but this was at our end. And should you get dropped chats, it's easy to locate them and email them back. This being said, the learning curve is rather easy.
July 28, 2018
Faizan R.
Software Developer
Printing, 10,001+ employees
June 13, 2018

“Thrilled by best customer support”

ProsIt's best bang for the buck! It has all the features that you may need for small or medium size business and in addition their customer support is awesome! These folks are always there to help you out with the information you need.
ConsIt's limited in all expects, you can't replace this with something like Sales Force's Live Agent. But in this price point its best.
Nicole B.
BDC Manager
June 11, 2018

“We have had no issues been with you for 7 or more years”

ProsThe ease of use, very easy to navigate with.. Love how we can add candid response helps with quicker chats
ConsThe look of the chat need an update, it hasnt changed since we first started using it. Needs a new makeover.
Steven D.
Publishing, 11-50 employees

“Great Product! ”

ProsEase of use and adaptability with our CRM. It gives customers an easy way to communicate with us how they want to.
ConsThe mobile application needs some upgrades. It can be very lacking with capabilities. It's very basic.
Kartikeya T.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
October 6, 2016

“Great Livehelp support : Bianca”

OverallJust read the transcript, she was very helpful, all my queries were answered in easy manner. Great temperament. good product should be backed by good team as well, and this is that good team. Thanks Bianca.
Proseasyness
Consit can have many more features. Like call extentions and so on.
October 6, 2016
jason t.
June 14, 2018

“Much better and less expensive than other chat programs we've used in the past”

ProsLive HelpNow offers many more features at a much lower priced compared to our last app. The program we were using before was almost 5 times the price with much less flexibility. The customer service is also great, had an issue where I needed logs from a chat months ago and it was all stored which saved us. They also offer a mobile app which is very helpful.
ConsAt this time I dont have any complaints about the services, we've had a great experience and have had no issues.
Roger P.
HelpDesk Manager
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
June 12, 2018

“Wow easy to use and great support. Our costumers are very happy about the service.”

OverallWe added another service to our clients at the HelpDesk.
ProsEverything about the software is good. User friendly and easy learn. Our costumers are very happy about the service.
ConsNothing, we have been using the software since a year now and it's never down and we found a bug with the software and they fixed it in 24hrs WOW.
Chad D.
Director of Sales
June 8, 2018

“We like LiveHelpNow a lot and it is one of the CORES of our business.”

ProsIt's simple and works well. We like that we can add and take away quickly as business changes. We want to add more features but are a little hesitant because of price. We Have gotten great reviews on the system we use.
ConsMy only con is I wish there were packages and not a la cart for everything. As we get bigger I can see using chat but at the cost (per user) it may become to pricey. Also on a mobile phone I cannot view the comments. This is a big problem for us.
E H.
Group Controller
Telecommunications, 201-500 employees
September 16, 2016

“Inquiry of Billing and Service Status”

OverallChatted to inquire on the status of our account. Representative was cordial and response and my question was answered.
ProsWorks well
Recommendations to other buyersCustomer service very response when I had a question
September 16, 2016
Raymond B.
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
August 31, 2016

“Always there to help - and going beyond support”

OverallA LiveHelpNow script had been changed which broke our use of it. Jamie spoke with her developers as we were chatting and had them correct it and re-release it. All while in the chat.
August 31, 2016
June 14, 2018

“LiveHelpNow was very easy to integrate into our website as a live chat feature.”

OverallThe ability to engage with potential customers who did not want to talk to our call center. This helps increase conversions and build more awareness of our brand.
ProsIt was easy to install and it was fairly easy to configure but the live support was great so getting configuration issues worked out was fast. There are a lot of options that make this product work for small to large businesses. The information you can see on the back-end about how a user has interacted with your website is very helpful for the agents.
ConsBy default the JavasScript you include on your website continuously sends polling requests on a regular basis. This is for the feature where you can reach out to people on your website. I had the development team disable this for out account as it was a feature we didn't want to use and they did so quickly.
Travis C.
Computer and Software Specialist II
June 18, 2018

“LiveHelpNow is a valuable tool that we incorporate into our daily support model.”

ProsThe ability for the software to take off-line messages when we are away or during off hours. We are able to select the type of information we want from users and have their responses emailed to us.
ConsThere are very few things that we could complain about with the software. We are still working to use it more often, so I will give feedback if we find things that could be improved.
Caitlin S.
Sales Receptionist

“Absolutely Amazing.”

ProsThat it is very user friendly, easy to chat with customers who have questions. I like that a notification pops when a visitor comes. Defiantly would recommend.
ConsThe door bell noise is loud, and it dings randomly so it can some times be hard to hear while on the phone and a visitor has came.
Frank B.

“Canceled service”

ProsRobust software offerings. An advanced system and can report a lot of data. Good product suite if you have an on site web development department with full time staff.
ConsSystem proved to be challenging for us to set up. Got inconsistent answers from tech support. No real hands on support. Options can overwhelm small or part time IT department.

By LiveHelpNow on June 12, 2018
Hello Frank, Thank you for taking the time to submit the review! Not sure why you weren't offered hands on support, we have a full department for that. Please reach out directly for customize at livehelpnow.com if you need any customization done. It is absolutely free and is done within 24 hours. Very sorry. LiveHelpNow crew
Jesse P.
Director of Sales
Computer Software, Unspecified
November 20, 2015

“A great way to get real time data as prospects are reviewing your site”

ProsThey are always adding valuable features to the offering. It's consistent and steady. I cannot remember anytime where we were offline.
ConsEverything is pretty nice and functional. I guess if I had to pick one thing it would be the layout of the Admin Panel. Navigation the menus could be easier. Again this is an area of the application I almost never have to go in so I can see why layout has not been a priority.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it out and see if it works with your business. Like any other tool out there. It only works if you use it.
November 20, 2015
Rich P.
June 21, 2018

“good software does what you want it to.”

ProsLive Help now is better value for money than others on the market, admin panel is reasonably easy. Instalation on the site was easy.
Conscustomising the look and feel of the chat window could be easier, esp when running more than one website
June 21, 2018
Vanessa L.
UX Designer
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
June 14, 2018

“Fast, reliable customer support for a reliable and lightweight tool”

OverallThe ability to track chats and timing of initiated chats through the analytics and reporting that's easy to use.
ProsThe team's quality of customer support, speed, and care. How reliable the development team is with checking and helping with scripts. How easy it is to test and assign agents to different departments.
ConsThere is not much to dislike about this platform; they are fairly priced and move fast-paced to continue making improvements to their Admin view. They take customer feedback seriously and are a very friendly team

“It is good experience ”

OverallI communicate with my clients I keep records .I have db with all the issues and I use them in order to provide quick answers
ProsI using live help for more than one year. I m satisfied . I communicate with my clients I open and close tickets I keep records and all team members can be updated about the issues that rising daily. Is not complicated to learn how to use it
ConsIt is little bit difficult to apply roles to each agent. The canned answers could be setup easier it will hep a lot.
51-200 employees
June 13, 2018

“Clunky, but good for the price. ”

ProsMy organization uses the live chat software, it is easy to set up and very user-friendly without requiring you to have an in-depth technical understanding.
ConsThey should come with Admin licenses so I don't have to pay for 1 license per account I am managing.
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
April 8, 2019

“Review of LiveHelpNow Suite”

ProsIt's SO easy to use. Allows our customers easy access for help with issues that need to be resolved immediately. Love that customers can get on and just get help whenever.
ConsSometimes a good old fashioned phone call is quicker, but if that's all I am complaining about means it's a good product.
April 8, 2019