GPS Insight Ratings

Overall

About GPS Insight

GPS Insight helps customers engage their fleet by delivering innovative solutions and actionable insights. Organizations across North America turn to GPS Insight when they are sick of high fleet operating costs, are worried about safety on the roads, and have inefficiencies that waste valuable time and money. GPS Insight offers all-encompassing fleet software for organizations with fleets of vehicles, trailers, and other mobile assets. Learn more about GPS Insight

Jeremy B.
Fleet Manager
December 5, 2017

“One of the best out there!”

OverallThis software is a crucial part to maintaining and tracking our most valuable assets.
ProsThere is an abundance of reporting features to take advantage of. You can view pretty much any detail about your vehicle you'd like. The part we like most though, is the support we get from our team. From our account manager, down to a support tech taking a call... everyone is eager to help and wants to please.
ConsEverything has little cons here and little there and really there is no getting around it. Our Cons aren't anything we wouldn't experience with another service. We have some devices randomly stop working, typically they get a magical update and they are good to go! The ones that don't, get replaced and there is no issue. The biggest down side to us is being able to see which vehicle was at a specific time/location without having to export into a different program.

By GPS Insight on December 12, 2017
Thanks for your review Jeremy! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our solutions and greatly appreciate your feedback. We have forwarded your feedback to your Account Manager and they will be in touch to help, as you have the ability to view vehicle times and locations within our portal. Always here to help, GPS Insight.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 501-1000 employees
September 30, 2019

“GPS Review”

OverallOverall, this software is the best I have worked with. Gives you complete picture of your fleet.
ProsI love everything about this software. No Matter how big your fleet is or how small, this is a complete tracking software that is easy to use .
ConsLearning it is the only negative I see, It would be great to watch videos of how things work. Sometimes I get lost when I am looking for a report to run.
September 30, 2019
Kevin E.
Fleet Manager
Industrial Automation, 201-500 employees
January 17, 2018

“Great software......and an incredible support team !Kudos to Al and his staff !”

OverallYour product has assisted our company on many levels including : reducing speeding , theft of our company vehicles , and reducing our at fault accidents by 10% over last year .
ProsI like the fact that it is user friendly and that you can customize the vehicle reports .The data that I receive has been beneficial is assisting our company in reducing vehicle speeding occurences and accidents .
ConsThe only con for me is that sometimes the speeding violations are off due to drift .The vehicle mileage can sometimes be off as much as 2000 miles . I usually update or adjust the vehicle mileage when imputing the vehicle maintenance.

By GPS Insight on January 26, 2018
Thank you for your feedback Kevin! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our solutions and greatly appreciate your feedback. We always love to hear that we are able to help make a difference and help reduce accidents! Always here to help, GPS Insight
January 17, 2018
Krista M.
Operations Manager
Construction, 1-10 employees
December 8, 2017

“We have loved our entire experience with GPS insight!”

OverallGPS Insight saves me time and money by allowing me to dispatch faster without calling my techs in the field to find out where they are as well as track our time for our customers during jobs. It allows us to monitor proper vehicle maintenance schedules as well which saves money on potential maintenance issues.
ProsThe customer service has been great. The overall software is simple to use both on desktop and in the app. The price is beyond compare. The software integrates with our fuel cards making it simple to keep track of our overall gasoline expenses. It is fast, reliable, alerts make it possible to monitor our fleet with precision. I can quickly monitor all aspects of our fleet including maintenance scheduling.

By GPS Insight on December 12, 2017
Hi Krista - thank you for taking the time for share your feedback. We are glad to hear you love our products! Always here to help, GPS Insight
December 8, 2017
Yelena I.
Client Servicies
November 28, 2017

“We use GPS for our 8 courier Employees coordinating medical pickups. We love it!”

OverallBeing able to Keep track of employees while they are driving so we can coordinate medical pick ups with ease.
ProsBeing able to Have a SHARED whiteboard, as well as using Landmarks to find which vehicle is closest to locations. Also messaging is a great tool!
ConsHaving to Constantly REFRESH the current locations of vehicles. It would be nice to have it auto refresh every few seconds. Also the Messaging could be worked on a little more. Once a message is texted, it would be nice to have some sort of "delivered" and "opened" notification (similar to iMessaging on our Phones) sometimes we double send a message not knowing if it actually was sent or not.

By GPS Insight on November 29, 2017
Hi Yelena - thank you for taking the time for share your feedback. We are glad to hear you love our products! We have forwarded your concerns to our product and developments teams. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Liz L.
December 5, 2017

“I am still learning this system. Fairly new to the county”

OverallOnce I learn it in detail I do feel that it will expedite my work. I have only been with the company for 1 year and I have just recently been able to spend some time using the software. Even though I was able to update new employees on my own, I feel that I could use some more help with the learning.
ProsIt is easy to use and learn. This may be silly but I do like the fact that anytime I have to go back and find a route I can adjust the speed. I find that to be very helpful especially when I'm not able to spend a lot of time doing the research. Anytime we have called in for assistance everyone is very helpful. I was tickled that I figured out how to update new employees on my own.

By GPS Insight on December 6, 2017
Thanks for the great review Liz! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you are having such a positive experience with our solutions. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Denissa R.
Ops Supervisor
November 29, 2017

“Good tracking, Easy and convenient usage”

OverallI can check on our vehicles at all times and verify timesheets with GPS.
ProsHighlights for me, are the activity detailed report and the app on my phone. The report is easy to read and give lots of information. I love that I can click on the address in the report and it gives me a map of actually location and the landmarks in area. The app is also great, because I can check on our vehicles, even when I'm away from the office.
ConsOn the app side, sometimes I need to refresh a couple times to get update data and it can be a little slow when refreshing. However, it might be a timing out issue which is understandable.

By GPS Insight on December 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback Denissa! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. If we can ever assist in any way please don't hesitate to reach out. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Herman I.
Transportation Supervisor
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
May 11, 2017

“The best fleet tracking system I ever used.”

OverallI can track all my drivers every second of the day!
ProsThe best feature is creating geofences. Instant alerts are sent right away to my smartphone. Also alerts are sent for vehicle speeding, idling, and posted speed traffic violations. You can also check the odometer for each vehicle through the website.
ConsSometimes the screen will log out after inactivity. Once or twice the network will not work for a few hours. There is a few seconds delay while vehicles are moving but you have to upgrade the plan for real time monitoring. Some reports take a long time to generate based on how much activity has happened over the past few weeks.

By GPS Insight on May 12, 2017
Thank you for the feedback Herman! We are glad you find value in the product and thanks for the great ratings. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Jaime O.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
February 15, 2019

“Ok service in the US, lots of issues in Mexico”

OverallAs a user I've contacted customer support a couple of times and get a quick innital response, but resolution of problems is slow and lacks follow through from their end.
ProsThe ability to connect via the API was a plus although actual integration has been limited. Ability to have our entire (US and Mexico) fleet on one platform is a plus.
ConsThe functionality along the border is poor. Trucks get 'lost' or go missing for up to 15 minutes when crossing border making tracking this critical portion difficult. Really missing a build-your-own adhoc report writer.

By GPS Insight on February 20, 2019
Jaime, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We apologize for the issues you are currently experiencing. Our head of support will be reaching out to ensure we resolve your issues. Always here to help, GPS Insight
BJ V.
Office

“Great”

ProsWe can keep track of all of drivers, we have about 20 or so, so this comes in handy quite often. It will also track when the vehicle needs maintenance and will send alerts to me whenever there is something wrong with the vehicle.
ConsMore often than I would like, the trackers come undone and I have to call the drivers to unplug and plug it back in. We wanted it to be unknown but was not possible with the large plug in they use.

By GPS Insight on May 29, 2018
Thank you for your review BJ! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our solutions and greatly appreciate your feedback. Please give our support team call to remediate your device issue - that is an easy fix! Toll-Free 855-231-5567 (Press 2) Always here to help, GPS Insight
Ben J.
Assistant Manager of Quality
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
May 15, 2017

“Very pleasant when I have had questions about the different functions.”

OverallBeing able to track the trucks from my branch whether I'm doing investigations or routine checks, this systems has performed very well.
ProsEasy to use and understand when I have to track the whereabouts of a vehicle that a complaint has been called in on, or tracking when a employee arrives to a site or is involved in an incident.
ConsThere are times where the system freezes our when the system goes out would prefer to receive an email about the issue instead on an email from the corporate office making me aware of the issue..

By GPS Insight on May 18, 2017
Thank you for the great review Ben! We love working with you and your company and look forward to many more years of success together. Please contact us to address any issues you have with the system. Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
Dave R.
Operations Specialist
Medical Devices, 10,001+ employees
May 15, 2017

“Very easy to use both on the desktop and the mobile app. I use this every day.”

ProsI love its ease of use. I use the software daily on both my desktop and the mobile app to track the progress of our driver. I love its real time visibility, love the function we have built in that tells us what has been dropped off / picked up. I also love the reporting that is available and its ability to be exported so I can dive into the data further.
ConsThe only con that I have with this software is I cannot determine the time it will take my driver to go from point A to point B. For example, if he is leaving a hospital and going to another I would like the ability to see how long it will take him. I see a function that will tell me time from the office to a location or vice versa but even that doesn't see to work. If that can be fixed or added in it would a great asset to us managing his day.

By GPS Insight on May 15, 2017
Thanks for the review Dave! We would be happy to discuss determining the time it will take for your driver to go from point A to point B. Please give your account manager a call. Again, thank you for the kind words. Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
Maddison P.
Office Manager/Executive Assistant
February 24, 2017

“GPS INSIGHT for Landscaping”

OverallEverything about our experience with GPS insight has been awesome. We are a landscape company with 200+ clients, we have 4 trucks to take care of all the clients, and we needed a way to track when the crews got to the clients, how long they were there, and when they left. We needed something simple and user friendly. GPS insight called us and set up a meeting time to answer questions and they were so nice and answered all our questions plus more. We signed up and it was super affordable because we are renting their GPS's. GPS insight was super easy to set up, super easy to use, has so many features that are beneficial to a company, and is super affordable. I couldn't recommend them enough and get so excited talking about them because it was exactly what we needed and has completely exceeded our expectations. Thank you GPS Insight, we love you!
ProsEasy to use, affordable, lots of information recorded, and easy to set everything up.
ConsN/A
Recommendations to other buyersGet to know your GPS insight rep, they will help you answer any questions and help you use the software.
February 24, 2017
Tami J.
Billing Specialist
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
February 26, 2019

“GPS Insight - Making Us Look Good to our Customers”

OverallWe are able to be efficient with getting the right tech to the right emergency when they arise during our days of business, saving money and customer frustration. We are able to use reports to prove when a tech has been on a location and how much time so should a customer question the amount of time being charged to them for service, we have proof, accomplishing our ability to receive full payment for time spent. We are also able to compare driving complaints to who is where and when to help techs recognize where courtesy might be a better option....
ProsWe have a huge fleet of vehicles and service a large area of Colorado. We have our customer locations set up within the information of this system, and by having current, up to the moment abilities to know where a tech is compared to where an urgent issue has come up for one of our valued customers is priceless for us. We are able to deliver a level of customer service that our customers appreciate greatly!
ConsI don't necessary believe this to be a software issue, but besides us not being allowed to use your service without having to pay - also not a software issue by the way - I'd say that when a vehicle stops working in the system it can be a frustration. The only contributing factors to that issue arising though is low battery on the vehicle, or wiring coming loose....again...not a software issue.

By GPS Insight on March 5, 2019
Tami, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and your feedback. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Casey J.
Building Materials, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2018

“Great!”

ProsIt does everything. We can track our trucks in current time, print out their stops and idles from the day before, schedule reminders for maintenance, and much more.
ConsSome of the trackers that they send just plug right into a slot beneath the dash, which is great, except that they very easily get knocked loose or knocked out completely and we have to call the drivers and have them plug them back in.

By GPS Insight on March 8, 2018
Hi Casey - Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our solutions and greatly appreciate your feedback. We recommend using the included OBD bypass cable to help prevent accidental device removal, that should help. Always here to help, GPS Insight
March 7, 2018
Robert S.
Sales associate
December 11, 2017

“We use this for our fleet at work and it helps with keeping up with the trucks. ”

ProsWe can let our customers know where the trucks are at all times, since we are a delivery company. This also helps with letting the drivers know where they will be delivering to if they cannot find a jobsite.
ConsIt is hard to maneuver around when you are trying to do the mileage and the maintenance on the vehicles. There are too many screens that have the same features.

By GPS Insight on December 12, 2017
Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear you are having issues with vehicle maintenance. Your comments have been forwarded to your Account Manager and he will be reaching out directly to help remediate this issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out if anything else comes up. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Charles L.
Fleet Supervisor
Construction, 501-1000 employees

“very good product ”

OverallWe recieved the ability to track out truck and other assets on a real time basis.
ProsI think what i like the most about the software would have to be the mapping that is provided. it is very easy to follow where your truck are at any given time. I also use the IFTA reporting features quarterly to keep track of the miles driven in each state.
Conswhat i like least about the software would have to be the process you must take in order to add/change a truck to the system.

By GPS Insight on December 6, 2017
Thank you for your review Charles! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. Our Support and Account Management teams are always available to help with truck adds if you ever need the support. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Shane H.
Field Tech Supervisor
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
February 22, 2019

“The Best”

OverallThis is a excellent software to assit in managing employees to meet necessary appointments. It has been very useful to locate other employees close to work area when extra help or equipment is needed off other trucks.
ProsI love the ability to use your software as a app on my phone as well as on my office computer.
ConsI would personally like to see the app alittle more user friendly. It's great but I do believe it could use alittle more attention. I have called into support and was able to get the answers.I needed in a quick time without being stuck on hold for long periods of time

By GPS Insight on February 26, 2019
Shane, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and your feedback. Always here to help, GPS Insight
February 22, 2019
Kendra A.
Service Support Specialist
Machinery, 501-1000 employees

“Daily user”

OverallI am a Service Coordinator/Dispatcher for a large forklift service company. I have customers that need immediate service and by utilizing the GPS tool, I can see what technician I have closest to the customer and be able provide a realistic arrival time.
ProsThe ease of use. I open it when I get in to the office and it stays open all day. I can dispatch a technician based on who is closet, which is my favorite feature of GPS Insight
ConsWhen running a report based on days, it is hard to select the specific days you want without it highlighting a range. Could be a user issue. I would like to see a 'traffic' feature built in as real-time so I could re-route when needed.
Tim M.
Team Leader
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
May 18, 2017

“We sometimes have difficulties but service a rural area and our vehicles have interlock systems, ”

OverallKnowing what the work force is doing and having documentation of when and how they did.
ProsI like being able to look up how a driver is performing and going back in time to specific days. I like seeing where drivers are using the app on my phone. I like sending messages and responding to messages from my desktop.
ConsWhen assigning fobs and retrieving Fleet data for services could be more user friendly. MOST OF THE FUNCTIONALITY IS GREAT. Sometimes it seams a little difficult to operate.

By GPS Insight on May 18, 2017
Thanks for the great review Tim! We will have a solution to the driver assignment coming soon. Please contact your account manager for details. We appreciate your business! Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
Silvestre C.
Dispatch
Events Services, 51-200 employees
May 18, 2017

“Reliable helpful easy to use and understand ”

OverallHelps keep track of vehicles on order to make sure we arrive on time to costumers. It helps with reports when we do audits on route.
ProsIt shows and updates in speed of our vehicles. Alerts when speeding good report data detailed easy to read also has a map trail that's easy to under stand and has street view very helpful
ConsIt does not follow vehicles live you have to wait for system to update sometimes it gets a little confusing but makes up with reports

By GPS Insight on May 18, 2017
Thanks for the great review Silvestre! We appreciate working with you and want to be sure you always have an exceptional experience with us. Unfortunately, following vehicles 100% live is a limitation for all GPS tracking companies. Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
CRYSTAL K.
OFFICE MANAGER
Wholesale, 1001-5000 employees

“GOOD PRODUCT”

OverallOVERALL IT PROVIDES A GOOD SNAP SHOT FOR MANAGING DELIVERY VEHICLE COSTS AND IDENTIFYING COST MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES. IT CAN ALSO HELP TO INDENTIFY HABITUAL OFFENDERS AND PREVENT PROBLEMS BECOMING BIG ISSUES IN THE FUTURE.
ProsTHIS SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO TRACK EVERYTHING TO DO WITH OUR DELIVERY VEHICLES FROM IDLE TIMES IN THE WINTER TO DRIVING SPEEDS TO SETTING LOCATIONS OUR DRIVERS SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T BE AT.
ConsTHERE IS A SMALL TIME DELAY IN THE SOFTWARE WHICH WHEN WE ARE USED TO EVERYTHING BEING IN REAL TIME TAKES SOME GETTING USED TO.

By GPS Insight on February 26, 2019
Crystal, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business! Always here to help , GPS Insight
November 29, 2017

“Excellent functionality and integration. ”

OverallEasy of access to important data.
ProsThe ability to integrate with our dispatching software allows for easy access to important data. It helps us better service our customers.
ConsThe limited devices that are offered has left us wanting more. Additional partnerships with device manufacturers, or expansion of the current manufacturer's line, would be beneficial for companies with trucks that do not need extremely rugged devices, but need a little more than what is offered,

By GPS Insight on December 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our solutions and greatly appreciate your business. Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
JONATHAN M.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Warehousing, 11-50 employees
May 18, 2017

“our experience is great.”

Overallavailability to control the time spend our on delivery and been able to track if the drivers go off route.
Prosits really acurate and it has help us keep track of where our delivery trucks are going or where they are at any moment. also improves our control on fuel use by using the idle-ling report.
ConsSome GPS units will get lost and during that down time we cant track the route of the truck. and to be able to fix it the tech requires us to have the truck with us to trouble shoot it. but to do that we will have to bring back the delivery truck from it's route.

Thanks for the great review Jonathan! Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
Spencer R.
Shop Supervisor
Facilities Services, 201-500 employees
December 6, 2017

“I use it for my fleet, I help install the units and do the tracking from the software.”

OverallI love the software, there hasn't been a time where I was disappointed in it. I've been using the software for about 5 years now and I think its a great program and that more people should be using it.
ProsI enjoy using it. Its easy to get used to once you have figured out where everything is. I haven't learned everything on it yet but I learn new things about the software everyday that helps with our fleet in tracking.

By GPS Insight on December 12, 2017
Thank you for your review Spencer! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. We're so happy to hear that after 5 years you're still finding so much value in our solutions! Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
December 6, 2017
Val L.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
November 29, 2017

“Customer Support has always been available and always provided service.”

OverallOur drivers are more likely to maintain a safe speed knowing the GPS units are installed.
ProsThe software is easy to use and the most efficient. Easy to keep track of vehicles and vehicle usage.
ConsAt first I thought it was difficult to install, but the installers took care of everything. We tried to install ourselves at first, but realize it is more efficient to have the installers do it.

By GPS Insight on December 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback Val! We are glad to hear you were able to get your devices up and running and that you are having such a positive experience with our solutions! We greatly appreciate your business. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Building Materials, 201-500 employees
November 28, 2017

“Never had a doubt if we selected the right product.”

OverallHelping us manage our fleet and also helps us better route our routes to make sure the drivers are taking the best routes possible.
ProsEasy to use and always looking at ways to improve their product. Like many of the customizable features you can set up to make it the way that you would like.
ConsUpdating of GPS software to keep up with new roads. Sometimes customer service can lag on getting back to you but this does not happen that often.

By GPS Insight on November 29, 2017
Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. Our Support team is always available to help with technical issues if you need it. Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
Kim D.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Review from AES”

OverallCustomer service is great when you call in. When I've emailed for help, it's been much slower than I would have expected. We use it daily to track our technicians activity.
ProsWe love being able to watch the daily activity. It has helped us find out that our technician was in an area he wasn't assigned to until another day. It helps us guide our technicians if there's any type of back-up on the expressways.
ConsI honestly do not have anything that we like the least.

By GPS Insight on February 28, 2019
Kim, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Heidi V.
Administrative Assistant
December 11, 2017

“The software is much more user-friendly than other GPS-tracking software that we've used in the past”

ProsThe customer support team is great, the website is mostly very user-friendly (with the exception of a few details, which the customer support team are always happy to help with), and the live map is a great tool to have as well!
ConsThere are just a few functions that are difficult to find if you don't already know where they are, such as where to add the email address for where to send alerts and reports to users. I wish that the software would just automatically pull this from the email address already on file for the select users!

By GPS Insight on January 26, 2018
Thank you for your feedback Heidi! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our solutions and greatly appreciate your feedback. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Edward V.
HDC Operations Manager
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
December 4, 2017

“A reliable flexible experience.”

OverallReal time alerts, tracking, and reliable historical data
ProsGood visibility and tracking of fleet. Very flexible customization with way points, alerts via SMS/email, etc. Use historical mapping for accident investigations, order delivery verification, etc.
ConsUninstalling and reinstalling the units when we upgraded trucks was a little bit of work but it's a once/7 year process so not that bad.

By GPS Insight on December 6, 2017
Thank you for your review Edward! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance. Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
Rick Y.
GM
November 28, 2017

“Best GPS fleet tracking I've found”

OverallReduce fuel costs and notifications to the drivers through the Garmin interface
ProsTies to my WEX account so I can get notified if the WEX card is used inappropriately. Notifications are extensive and work well. Maintenance tracking is a big plus. Speeding notifications have helped us reduce risk. It's worked well for us.
ConsThe only issue I've run into is the delay feature in scheduled fuel reports. When set for a 2-day delay it actually causes the report to be sent every 3 days instead of creating a delay in transactions. This is overcome by not setting a delay period.

By GPS Insight on December 1, 2017
Thank you for your feedback Rick! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our solutions and greatly appreciate your business. Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
Aurea G.
Service Dispather
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees
March 1, 2019

“Service Dispatcher”

OverallGPS is a great tool for any company especially for service companies and it is very accurate when you have to dispute time or mileage .
ProsI really like to know where the tech r so if there is any emergencies on jobs we know and also great for disputes with customers regarding hours on job .
ConsThe software is easy to delegate thru so no issues with the software , now the new devise tend to stop working and we have to be resetting them .

By GPS Insight on March 6, 2019
Aurea, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and your feedback . Always here to help, GPS Insight
March 1, 2019
Tom M.
IT Director
Retail, 51-200 employees
February 15, 2019

“GPS Insight helped alot!”

OverallEverything from the equipment setup to the support and follow up by the sales staff was perfect.
ProsZone setup allows our POS system to mark orders as delivered when the truck returns automatically Truck maintenance and mileage may be tracked by the office without having to chase down a truck to get a mileage report. Messaging direct to the GPS unit on the dashboard.
ConsSomewhat cumbersome to set up, but once you are learning it things flow fast.

By GPS Insight on March 18, 2019
Tom, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business. Always here to help , GPS Insight
Kelli F.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
November 29, 2017

“GPS Insight makes it easy to track fleets and manage vehicle maintenance.”

OverallThis software is essential to managing our fleets and managing oil changes/maintenance.
ProsIt is extremely easy to use and there are more features than any other GPS tracking companies out there. There are so many helpful training articles and customer support is always available.
ConsThe only thing it doesn't do is integrate with our scheduling/invoicing software-Service Titan. I am certain our other franchises would use GPS Insight if they offered this feature.

By GPS Insight on December 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback Kelli! We are glad to hear you're having such a great experience with our solutions! We are also happy to lat you know that we do integrate with Service Titan. Your Account Manager will be in touch to help get it set-up. Always here to help - GPS Insight
Phil B.
System Control Manager
Utilities, 51-200 employees
May 12, 2017

“Our full fleet deployment was smooth. Years later we still enjoy the powerful tracking and reports. ”

OverallSafety was our most obvious benefit. We know where our crews are at all times.
ProsUser dashboard and reporting is second to none. We have looked at many and none compare. From hardwired units to plug and play devices, they offer something for a variety of applications.
ConsLike any technology , things can change. Cellular providers changed things on their end but GPS Insight adapted and provided a seamless solution.

By GPS Insight on May 12, 2017
Thank you for the feedback Phil! We are glad you are still loving the product. Say hi to your team over there for us! Always here to help, GPS Insight
May 12, 2017
Roger K.
Director of Transportation
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
December 1, 2017

“Fits our business needs and helps us stay within budget while meeting our regulatory standards.”

OverallFinancial and HR related
ProsReliability, particularly in rural settings, is very important to our transportation services. Ease of use via differing platforms (desktops, smartphones, etc.).
ConsCustomer service response time could be a bit better; not bad, but not great. Shipping time on parts is sometimes lacking, although not always.

By GPS Insight on December 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback Roger! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our solutions and greatly appreciate your business. Always here to help, GPS Insight
December 1, 2017
russ b.
project manager
November 30, 2017

“we use gps insight to track our fleet and it has been a good program to use”

Overallgreat tracking and alerts
ProsI like the computer and phone app because we can monitor our fleet in office and out of office. the alerts are useful also especially the speeding alerts
Consthe history section is just ok I have worked with other programs that the history section was more detailed and easy to use

By GPS Insight on December 4, 2017
Thank you for your review Russ! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. Our Support and Account Management teams are always available to help with our portal history section if you need it. Always here to help, GPS Insight
November 30, 2017
Jeremy S.
Area Operations Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
May 11, 2017

“Awesome for any size fleet!”

OverallThe ability to track KPIs and find opportunities in route structure with ease.
ProsThe reports you can generate to see KPIs as well as the overall ability to monitor assets/vehicles in real time.
ConsMobile app could use a refresh in the grouping function. The older version of the app would allow you to ungroup similar to the desktop version.

By GPS Insight on May 12, 2017
Thank you for the feedback Jeremy! We are glad you find value in the product and rate us so high. We are working on the changes to the app as we speak. Stay tuned. Always here to help, GPS Insight
JOSEPH J L.
V.P. TRANSPORTATION
Machinery, 11-50 employees
May 11, 2017

“Easiest instilation I have ever installed in a truck”

OverallAt the end of each month I have all the states and all the routes and all miles traveled in each state.This makes it so easy to do the the IFTA reports each quarter for my home base plates that is needed to be filed.
ProsI like the accuracy of the GPS,always know where a truck is ,routes direction truck speed and at the end of the month the states traveled,the routes and the miles are emailed to me.

By GPS Insight on May 12, 2017
Thank you for the feedback Joseph! We are glad you find value in the product and are happy to hear we are making your life easier. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Chris N.
Vegetation management
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5001-10,000 employees
February 16, 2019

“GPS Insight Fleet Tracking Solution review”

OverallAnytime I have had questions they have been answered quickly.
ProsEase of seeing where the crews are working with satellite image. This allows you to reference exactly where the crews are.
ConsTracking where crews have been. It was easier to use in the past and is more difficult to follow now. Not a fan of the broken up sections of history.

By GPS Insight on February 20, 2019
Chris, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and your feedback. Always here to help, GPS Insight
February 16, 2019
Chris F.
Consturction/ Contents Division Manager

“What about the app?”

OverallI use it everyday. In fact I keep it on my desk top 24/7 to ensure my team is running the way intended.
ProsI like the ability to check in real time on all of our assets (mobile) to ensure they are being used safely, effectively and efficiently.
ConsThe software is great, the application through app store is not.

By GPS Insight on February 20, 2019
Chris, Thank you for your review and feedback on the app. We will pass this feedback along to our product team. We appreciate your business. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Sheila V.
Walmart Account Supervisor
Facilities Services, 1001-5000 employees

“Service Dispatching”

OverallGiving our customers faster service and less travel time.
ProsThis gives us the ability to dispatch the right tech who is in the area of need. We have found that using this helps our customer get better service from us and helps us perform more jobs in one day.
Conshaven't had any issues with the system or software.

By GPS Insight on February 20, 2019
Sheila, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and are happy to be helping you give your customers better service. Always here to help, GPS Insight
ELIZABETH K.
president
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2017

“this is a useful tool for my comapany”

Overallwe can give our clients the time our servers we at a given address.
ProsI like to have reports sent to me in email. we like to see where my drivers are at a moments notice
Conswe cant access records past 6 months so when our clients ask us for past date reports we have to call you

By GPS Insight on December 6, 2017
Thanks for the great review Elizabeth! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to let you know that you are able to access records older then 6 months - your Account Manager will be in touch to assist. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Justin V.
Distribution Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
May 11, 2017

“Helps with the daily routing of our day to day business”

OverallAbility to optimize my routes and maximize efficiency
ProsVery user friendly for the basic dashboard uses. Help section is very useful in learning new aspects of the software Customizable to my needs. Ability to optimize routes
ConsIt does not take into consideration Commercial Truck routes even though promoted to Fleet and Commercial companies

By GPS Insight on May 12, 2017
Thank you for the feedback Justin! We are glad you find value in the product and thanks for the great ratings. We love your beer! Cheers, GPS Insight
Charles G.
Operations Manager
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
May 11, 2017

“quality and great customer service”

Overalltracking, collecting data and communicating with the driver/truck.
Prosthe software is easy to use and maintain. I like the up to date tracking of the trucks and being able to collect data.
ConsI have worked other gps tracking and communication devices and services before. the customer service that I have received is far above any other. the issues we had with the system is being worked on.

By GPS Insight on May 12, 2017
Thanks for the review Charles! We appreciate our partnership. Always here to help, GPS Insight
Salimah R.
Office Coordinator
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

“Usage since2012”

OverallBeen using since 2012 or earlier and the ease with transitioning between vehicles has been great. They keep up to date with the newest technology and we are happy to team up with GPS Insight for our Fleet management needs.
ProsThe ease with tracking vehicles via phone or online.
ConsNothing. Its a great software and has helped me through out our companies growth.

By GPS Insight on March 5, 2019
Salimah, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and long time partnership. Always here to help , GPS Insight

“GPS Insight”

OverallOverall we are happy with the experience that we have had with GPS Insight. As we grow, so too do the options they offer.
ProsEasy to use with several reports for tracking. They offer different options for each business, making it unique for your business and what best meets the company needs. Up to date information helps with productivity and tracking.
ConsThe mobile app with sometimes glitch and not load a current map.
Anthony J.
Administrator

“Works great”

ProsWe have multiple drivers so this makes it easy to keep up with where they are. It is great when a customer calls and needs something and all I have to do is pull up the GPS and see who is closer to get to them.
ConsIt can be somewhat pricey, although worth every penny. And the trackers tend to come unplugged quite often.

By GPS Insight on May 29, 2018
Thanks for your review Anthony! We appreciate the feedback and thank you for your business. Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
Ted S.

“Easy to use!”

ProsEasy to navigate, very accurate. I can see where my trucks are at any time and can set up alerts when the trucks go into areas they are not supposed to be.
ConsHistorical mapping not available on mobile devices. Sometimes connection is a little slow using mobile device but that is probably more a cell service issue.

By GPS Insight on November 29, 2017
Thanks for your review Ted! We appreciate the feedback and thank you for your business. Always Here to Help, GPS Insight
Greg P.
General Manager-Elkhorn
Building Materials, 201-500 employees
May 11, 2017

“Helps us to keep and eye on our equipment and where our customer's loads are at a moments notice. ”

OverallReal time tracking of equipment and loads. The ability to integrate with BisTrack has proven to be a major positive with our operation.
ProsWe still keep paper trip reports, and when I do an audit at month end the mileage reporting accuracy is within 1%.
ConsSpeed monitoring has a lot of false positives. Because of being close to a metro area, we seem to have a lot of missed signals. Our trucks are governed at 70 MPH, yet we have had reports of our trucks traveling a 78 and above.

By GPS Insight on May 12, 2017
Thank you for the feedback Greg! We are glad you find value in the product. Please call support to get details on the speeding discrepancies. Always here to help, GPS Insight