Soffront CRM Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.6/5

About Soffront CRM

Soffront offers an award-winning CRM and marketing platform and fully managed marketing services. For over 25 years, Soffront has helped thousands of businesses establish their brand, generate more leads, and close more sales. Soffront gives customers access to an expert marketing team that works as their own extended team. Managed marketing services offered include website design, SEO, digital advertising, and social marketing services. Learn more about Soffront CRM

Tresha I.
May 14, 2018

“Easy to use and reliable”

ProsWe have used this product for 20 years. It has been very reliable throughout the years. In the early years we had to archive the data annually to be performance effective. In later versions this was not necessary. The search capability is very flexible and allows for many variations. Overall this software is really good.
ConsThe report writer is limited and is not very robust. They have some canned "types" of reports and that is all you can get. You can get to the data easy but not in a nice formatted report format.
May 14, 2018
Hassan K.
V.P of Business Development
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
January 9, 2018

“Great CRM for my marketing business”

OverallIt allowed me to get a Lead to a Customer quickly while capturing all the notes and interactions along the way.
ProsWhen I get a lead from the website it goes right to the CRM and the sales team can follow up. The stages it goes through from Lead to Customer is intuitive and helps by not letting any leads fall through the cracks.
ConsI'm looking for them to do some improvements on their phone app. It's too simple and needs additional functionality.
Nicole T.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
January 9, 2018

“Our team has successfully used Soffront for years. They have great features and excellent cust svc!”

ProsI like that it was easy to customize the tabs specifically to our sales cycle. Soffront makes it very easy to stay on task and organize the sales process.
ConsSome actions with Groups aren't as intuitive as other actions in the software, but I usually figure it out. As with many programs, it takes a little practice to remember everything.
Thareq Y.
CEO/Founder
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
January 5, 2018

“I've had a very positive experience with Soffront CRM. ”

OverallThe ability to track, monitor and measure the success of our Sales efforts.
ProsI like the ease of use. It's extremely functional yet clearly laid out and easy to use. I also like the fact that the Marketing portion of the CRM has many options for different campaigns you can run. We have a sales team that didn't really like the last CRM we had but no complaints from them regarding Soffront....so if their happy, I'm happy!
ConsSome additional customization features would be nice. I called support and asked about their new release and they said it's due in Q1 of 2018 so I'm looking forward to that.
January 5, 2018
11-50 employees
March 16, 2018

“Good marketing automation software”

ProsGood software for small and medium sized business. Pictorial representation is good, can be used in any presentation.
ConsDuplicate creation, need option in multiple fields or user can select based on his fields. Edit option should be given
March 16, 2018
Toni S.
Director of Marketing
Media Production, Unspecified
September 12, 2016

“Amazing product”

ProsThe vendor is very knowledgeable about the product. I had a few questions concerning if I ended up not liking the software, and they assured me that my concerns would ease after the first week of use.
ConsI least like the price. I feel like a bit pricey. I am very cautious of how our company spends money, so I want to make sure that each thing we invest in will be worth out while and something that we can benefit from greatly.
Recommendations to other buyersTo go with your gut and get what's best for you! I specifically preferred this product because of the presentation, customer service, and because it did what I was looking for. Always go with your gut and get what best suits you.
September 12, 2016
Tree P.
Marketing & Administrative
June 28, 2016

“a CRM that is Customizable for our Business Processes ”

ProsThis product is intuitive for users has been relatively easy to use for our sales force. Our administrative team has been able to make changes to fields and forms that work better for our business processes. The support has been excellent, too!
Conssending emails with attachments has been slow at times. A suggestion to add to this product is an 'opt-out' option for sending emails, so we don't have to remove their email and save in another field.
Recommendations to other buyersknow your business and the processes that would be helpful to have automated with a CRM system. Also, in our office, since I am an administrator, it is also good to have one of the 'users' (in our office, it is the agents that have customers) also be in one to evaluate since their criteria in a software product may be a little different than what I need as an administrator.
June 28, 2016
Kyle F.
Vice President
Computer Software, Unspecified
April 27, 2016

“Soffront Feedback”

ProsThe flexibility of the product and the ability to customize it the way we want to use it.
ConsThe product itself is not all that user friendly, new functions cannot be easily be learned on your own, and the documentation is pretty lacking. Typically requires training from Soffront, at a cost, just to fully understand how to utilize different pieces of the product.
Recommendations to other buyersget some hands on experience and make sure they fully understand what their needs are before exploring a solution
April 27, 2016
Cheryl D.
Legal Services, 51-200 employees
January 9, 2018

“Great value for small and mid-sized service companies”

OverallSOFFRONT has served as a key tool to determined marketing stats. We never had that option before and now it is easy.
ProsSOFFRONT has helped marketing to bridge its current client entry and accounting software to the added component of including research, industry and details on type of specific work. Now the two systems are linked and leverages to help develop substantive pitches and proposals.
ConsTracking duplicates by email only is an obstacle. In some cases, we do not have emails, even in this day and age.
Cheryl D.
Legal Services, 201-500 employees
February 3, 2017

“Great Tool for Contact Management and EMail Marketing”

OverallSoffront CRM folks are quick to respond and help solve even the easiest problems. We were able to get up and underway in a few days. We continue to build our knowledge of its usage and are utilizing more not only for a CRM but as an active email marketing tool.
ProsSoffront CRM was quite easy to upload our prior contact and client information.
ConsOn the initial uploading of contact information, you can only manage duplicate based on emails or company name. We would like this option to include the contact name or unique ID.
Recommendations to other buyersAs this is our first CRM with the firm, it is easy to use, easy to build and their easy templates help us to launch quick emails with little headaches.
February 3, 2017
Bryan C.
IT Manager
Medical Practice, Unspecified
1.5/5
May 5, 2016

“CRM that is customizable for the ever changing business world”

ProsThe customization options are great. The product is very flexible.
ConsSupport is not that easy to access. They do not call you back and only email you. Sometimes you submit a ticket and they do not contact you other than an automated response for over 24 hours. Support does not teach much and never offer root cause.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen evaluating software such as a CRM you should think about does it meet the needs of today and tomorrow for your business.
Pete C.
Tester
Management Consulting, Unspecified

“Great customer service”

ProsVery impressed with the customer service. Very responsive and they work to resolve any issues.
ConsThe application is a little quirky with text displays.
Recommendations to other buyersGive yourself time to set up the implementation the way you want.
H Kent D.
Senior Estimator
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2018

“Powerful CRM--Now in Spanish”

OverallEasy for me to recommend this product to all types of companies
ProsI am a business consultant who works with multi-lingual construction companies, the fact that Soffront has an English/Spanish version is a huge plus to get minority enterprises utilizing a CRM
ConsWith all CRM's there is an initial set up time, while the customer service is good it still will take a learning curve to appropriately operate the product.
August 21, 2018
John C.
Professional Training & Coaching, Unspecified
January 12, 2018

“Awesome. Above and beyond customer service a support. ”

OverallMarketing and sales.
ProsEase of navigation, tutorials, and technical support. The dashboard is very well set up and I can move from one function to the other.
ConsThere is not one major issue I have other than I do not spend enough time learning all the functions to maximize the benefits.
January 12, 2018
Account Manager - Document Management Company .

“Very Customizable CRM”

OverallSoffront CRM is very customizable and front end is sleek. It has helped streamline our company and made tracking, reporting, and project management easy. The CRM offers a plethora of customization options and definitely fits our needs. The project management and support team are quick with response and helpful. Overall would recommend.
Pros- Very Customizable - User interface is nice - Reporting and Searches are easy - User maintenance is easy - Cloud based - Web Services
Cons- Linking between tables can sometimes be tricky but support will help and assist - complex CRM - But worth it for the customization
Jenna C.
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Legal Services, 51-200 employees
January 16, 2017

“Great for Marketing”

OverallThis product has great Email templates and mass email features. I often use the Broadcast option to send out new Blog Articles. I also like the Email Automation function to set up more complex Marketing Campaigns.
ProsTemplates, Email Broadcast, Email Automation
ConsI can only update contacts and accounts based on their Company name or email address. This is not helpful when I do not have such information, or I have several contacts at the same Company. I wish Soffront would generate and automatic "Soffront ID" so that I could use that when sorting and labelling duplicates, or making updates to contacts and accounts via the Excel upload and update function.
January 16, 2017
Evan Rosenfield .
March 18, 2014

“Love the Soffront product!”

OverallBeen a fan of Soffront for a long time. Their product is incredibly flexible and powerful. It is also very easy to implement and use.
Pros- Intuitive layout and design - Flexible architecture - Rich group driven security permissions (object, record, field, and action; can vary at different stages of workflow) - Visual form builder - SQL for the experts, and UI for others
Cons- There are some minor tweeks I would like to see, but I know that some have already been implemented in the newest version.
Olivia M.
Administrative Assistant
Media Production, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 16, 2018

“Efficient, cost-friendly, and effective”

ProsCustomer support is better with Soffront then any other CRMs we tried out. It's easy to manage marketing efforts and set tasks for other employees.
ConsIt doesn't have as many customizable features as CRMs such as Zoho or Salesforce. I recommended shopping around a little before settling on this CRM, because some businesses may require more customization.
September 16, 2018
Mike C.
Pastor
November 19, 2014

“CRM Powered by Soffront Software - Powerfully Simple”

OverallWhen I compare the capabilities to that of other companies in this space, Soffront compared very well and in many respects was a better value. Additionally, it could not be easier to use the software. The application was built to emphasize the intuitive set of tools to setup the software for seamless leads management through email marketing. They have a great product for the SMB user groups.
November 19, 2014
Adam J.
VP
November 11, 2014

“Beats Salesforce in Price & Customization. Customer Service is 10/10”

OverallSoffront's highly competitive pricing and advanced customization features made it an easy decision for our company to abandon SalesForce.com. Their easy to use interface simplifies new employee training and allows our staff to better serve our customer base. Having been with Soffront since 2009, I would recommend their CRM solution to any business looking to lower expense and increase productivity.
November 11, 2014
Pablo Q.
Philanthropy, Unspecified
June 23, 2016

“the Soffront experience ”

Prosthe CS is effective. The training easy and simple to understand, they will go over step by step one on one. etc
ConsSimple and easy to customize Fields, groups and reports. I like how easy is to use and customize the web forms.
Recommendations to other buyersdefinitely to give it a try, for me the expedite training and webinars were the best part, also the CS. Thanks to those elements I was convince to start entering the info that I needed without regretting to have contracted Soffront when I'm half way done with the job.
June 23, 2016
Shirley Brown .
August 27, 2012

“Complete Suite of CRM solutions”

OverallI have been using Soffront for 2 years now and I think it is a good solution for mid-size companies. The software is completely web-based - it is so easy to handle that I am thinking now to adopt more online software. A special plus for me is that Soffront offers a mobile supported version. Sometimes I think that the user interface could be a little bit more fresh and modern.
August 27, 2012
Clayton G.
CIO
Management Consulting, Unspecified
1.5/5
September 6, 2016

“Crm software”

ProsI like all the features this product has to offer. Everything was easy to use. I like it and would recommend it to someone.
ConsI wish it was less expensive. For someone who is looking for something very expensive this would not be for you however if you did want to spend the money then I highly recommend this.
Recommendations to other buyersGet this product if you have the funds. I would recommend this to someone just as stated above. I would only recommend it if they have the funds to purchase it.
September 6, 2016